It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

He can turn off the "activity reader" thing
Heck he could have made a seconded acc and told HW what he wanted
LYING TRICKSY FALSE

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Guys, not sure if you are even allowed to change your vote.

But if allowed,

Tally:

Thundawave - {togekiss} - 1

Shiny Hunter - {whatever he is} - 2

Myself - {sneasel} - sadly, 2

Chillbill - {scizor} - 1

I'm seriously hoping this game speeds up just a wee bit. We have Shiny, GP, Eeveelution master and Argonaut who are rarely on. One of them is actually fairly active. But... Since I left for a brief time as well, GP is forgiven.

(Plus I don't want to be called a hypocrite)

So.... Anyone want to talk to me over PM about next round?

Also, I voted Thundawave this round and Argonaut last round. Youre killing me, Chill :cry:

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
He can turn off the "activity reader" thing
Heck he could have made a second acc and told HW what he wanted

By that I assume you mean that he could hide his status. That wouldn't work. If you click on their profile, you can see when they last visited. If they're hidden, a - replaces the date of their last visit.
And I sincerely doubt that anyone would make a second account just for this.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And how exactly am I doing so? Did I vote for you or something?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:15 am
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I wasn't aware someone unvoted for alkranite.

Thundawave wrote:
(large column of words and such, compressed to save space)

PLEASE stay. PLEASE. I've been wishing for a good Werewolf player to show up here for months.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i am new to this and i dont quite get how that makes him a good player. can someon explain please?

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I vote for james because he wants Thundawave lynched, someone who actually is thinking about who we should lynch.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Guys, I'm nearly certain that you can't change your vote. I can't even tell who's voted for who anymore, and it's rather confusing. Haunted Water, can we get a ruling on this?

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
I'm seriously hoping this game speeds up just a wee bit. We have Shiny, GP, Eeveelution master and Argonaut who are rarely on. One of them is actually fairly active. But... Since I left for a brief time as well, GP is forgiven.

Actually, I check this thread everyday, but when I don't feel like posting, or if the thing I'm about to post is just useless, I just wait.

I like to watch this thread, it's interesting to see how people react when they are accused.

~I don't think we can change our vote, and if we can, it would be too confusing.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Well, bye guys. Hope you have fun without me. Would have been nice to survive longer in my first werewolf game. Probably not helpful enough. Once again, Bye.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@DNA: I've seen posts ten times longer than mine on different forums with post-by-post analysis and wall-of-text wars (ugh). They were painful to read. XD

Last Cycle's Vote Tally:
2- Argonaut - {charmander} (James86134, Eeveelution-Master)
1- Cherrygrove - {lanturn} (Dare234)
3- ChillBill - {scizor} (Cherrygrove, Thundawave, DragoBoy)
1- Dare234 - {marowak} (GhostPony750)
5- DragoBoy - {mightyena} (SanguinaryScientist, twistedturtwig, Argonaut457, alkranite, Wailord_2)
1- James86134 - {sneasel} (ChillBill)

I'm betting that at least one of the voters for DragoBoy is a werewolf. Now let's look at behaviors:

SanguinaryScientist and alkranite: I raised an eyebrow when I saw alkranite's quick vote switch after SS's. For some reason, I seem to be thinking of you as a pair that acts like one entity. Strange. Also, they have the get-rid-of-inactive-members mentality, which may mean that one of these guys is the werewolf who killed Dare. This may be suspicious. However, both of them were very active in the waiting time. It's hard to decide.

twistedturtwig: I'm not sure. He (I think that he's a guy. Correct me if I'm wrong.) seems to act fairly rational and posts productive stuff. However, I can't exactly be sure.

Argonaut: Now where did he go after Dare's death? The lurking worries me since lurking is a frequent werewolf trait.

Wailord_2: He hasn't posted enough for me to read him.

As for James, I think that he's fine for now. If he were a werewolf, he would have PMed Samurott before going on his hiatus during the waiting period. Then again, he might have been deciding and then forgot. Who knows? It's WIFOM (Wine In Front Of Me), which basically means that the argument can go both ways. Also, James, you only have three votes on you. Don't give up yet. (Please hope that I'm talking to an innocent man.)

I'm getting kicked off the computer soon, so I'll vote later once I make up my mind later on. In games that I've played, I was allowed to change my vote. However, until I get a clarification from Samurott, I'll hold off. I don't want to be throwing around pressure votes that I won't be able to change.

Sprite Collection

Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Vote tally:

Thundawave - {togekiss} - 1 (myself)

Myself - {sneasel} - 3 (GhostPony, Eevelution master, other)

Shiny - {don't know} - 2 (SANGUINARY, alkranite)

Chill - {scizor} - 1 (cherry)

Thundawave: I do agree with you. Akranite and Sanguinary do act as one person at points.

Eeveelution master: May be a coincidence but you voted with me last round.... This round you vote against me.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:52 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

really? act as one person? well it is not intentional, i just go with other people arguments which make sense to me

i am not defending, just explaining

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

One person ehh?
FFUUSSIIOONN!

also shiny is an arceus

also also, I havent been here long enough to tell if DNA is a vetran at this game (Only saying it now because) everyone said it was smart of the WW to kill him

Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thundawave wrote:
twistedturtwig: I'm not sure. He (I think that he's a guy. Correct me if I'm wrong.) seems to act fairly rational and posts productive stuff. However, I can't exactly be sure.

Don't worry, I'm a guy. :lol: And I agree with you about waiting for HW, it'd be bad if I voted for someone who I'm not sure about earlier on if I can't change it, so I'll continue to hold back until our lovely host's return.

And just to make the votes a bit clearer:
Current Tally wrote:
Thundawave {togekiss} - 1
James86134 {sneasel} - 3
Shiny Hunter {arceus} - 2
ChillBill {scizor} - 1

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You can change votes, since the last voting scoreboard I see is what I go off of.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
You can change votes, since the last voting scoreboard I see is what I go off of.

Yesh!
I'm gonna change my vote to Shiny Hunter, since it's more fun to have an active player. :)
~I voted for James before.
votes wrote:
James86134 {sneasel} - 2
Shiny Hunter {arceus} - 3
ChillBill - {scizor} 1

Can we really kill an arceus? o_O

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Arceus can always die. Just take the Jewel of Life away from it.
Which is what I'm gonna do. Hell, evn if Shiny Hunter isn't a wolf, he isn't half helpful, what with not being here.
Vote: Shiny Hunter

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ChillBill wrote:
Arceus can always die. Just take the Jewel of Life away from it.

haha that made me laugh for some reason

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

votes wrote:
James86134 {sneasel} - 2
Shiny Hunter {arceus} - 4
ChillBill - {scizor} 1

If he doesent make his voice heard he's bout to get that jewel taken away

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Last nail in the coffin as round 2 ends...

My vote: Shiny Hunter

Votes For This Round wrote:

James86134 - {sneasel} - 2 (Wailord, Eeveelution Master)

Shiny Hunter - {arceus} - 5 (James86134, GhostPony, alkranite, Sangiunary, Chillbill)

Chillbill - {scizor} - 1 (CherryGrove)

So... Lets hope he was a werewolf. And if he isn't. There is a 1 in three of catching on next time. Or ratio next round, 7:3. We need to score one int eh next two rounds.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
@DNA: I've seen posts ten times longer than mine on different forums with post-by-post analysis and wall-of-text wars (ugh). They were painful to read. XD

I feel your pain; I've had to deal with stuff like that every so often on my home forums as well.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Log wrote:
Arceus was lynched at the end of the second day. "Fools! I'm God! I created everything! You seriously think a few threads of rope will kill me that easily?!?"
"NO!" Haunted's voice boomed. "As for you-"
"LISTEN TO ME, AND LISTEN WELL, ARCEUS! YOU'RE BEING SACRIFICED!"
"You're not a deity."
"YOU ARE BEING SACRIFICED TO THE GOD OF-"
"Oh wow! God of what? Trolling? Pfft. As if. DNA's more suitable for tha-"
"SILENCE! AS YOU CAN SEE, THE FENCE THAT ENCLOSES THE AREA CLEARLY STATES 'This is for The Sir All-Powerful Mastering Overlord Haunted!' ALL OF THOSE WHO DISOBEY ARE BLASPHEMOUS! ARCEUS, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU."
"Surprisingly."
"AS THE GOD OF NEARLY EVERYTHING IMPORTANT AND GOD OF 'I DON'T GIVE ANY F***S' I SENTENCE YOU TO BE SACRIFICED-"
"Okay, okay. Just stop. I'm the deity here. No one is more powerful than-"
"BLASPHEMY!!!" Haunted yelled. The enclosed space suddenly began to fill with Blood Dragons, Giants, Frost Trolls, Creepers, Spiders, Blazes, and... Oh this is too perfect.
"Oh what?!? Three Ghasts? Are you-- ARE YOU KIDDING- FUUUUUUUUUUU---"
"YES ARCEUS! DIE AN AGONIZING DEATH!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOUR FATE! WHERE IS YOUR GOD?!? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW? HUH? THE ANSWER WILL ALWAYS BE ME!!!"
Once the sacrifice chamber was done... Sacificing, the townsfolk set back to clean it up for the next lynching.

Arceus was innocent (except for being a blasphemous prick).
Four townsfolk down, eleven left. Of that eleven, there are three wolves. Good luck with the near 1:4 wolf-folk ratio.

Dedfaces:
DNA - Horrible grammar of derpiness! *Achievement unlocked!*
DragoBoy - YOU GET A NUKE! YOU GET A NUKE! EVERYBODY! GETS! A NUKE!
Dare234 - You guys were rightfully beating Mawhile so much that no one saved Marowak. The biggest fail-win since the Harlem Shake.
Shiny Hunter - WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?

Anytime you're ready, wolves.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

bugger, we aren't doing very well

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

woah what the heck happened? Vote changing should not be allowed imo

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next