It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New Evolutions!! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And I'm not saying that. I'm just hinting that such evos of already strong Pokemon are meaningless and GameFreak should refrain from doing it in the future. I'm not saying that they will do it, neither do I say that they'll undo the past.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

how are they meaningless to you? because it is a matter of opinion NOOB!!!!

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, you can have your opinion. I just stated mine and I defended it. Did I ever say that you ain't allowed to think differently?

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

no but you didn't answer my question?

how are they meaningless?

and it is aren't or are not, not ain't

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

alkranite wrote:
no but you didn't answer my question?

how are they meaningless?

and it is aren't or are not, not ain't

Because you have the room to talk. Belittling a person from a non-english speaking country about a small grammar quirk when he clearly speaks the language well enough to know that there is a such thing as the shift key, commas, and other forms of punctuation, and that he can use them quite well. I would go more indepth, but I see that you are on your high horse right now, so I'll just let you have your false sense of victory.

Now, they're meaningless because if they got any stronger, they'd be OP. Imagine a pokemon that has, say... 800 BST. Now think of it as a type that is weak/a type that you loathe entirely. To quote Egoraptor:
Egoraptor wrote:
Do you honestly think this is f****ng fair?!?

Point is, any stronger, and they'd be legendary.
I rest my case.

Goodbye
"

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

1) i didn't know he was from a non english speaking country
2) i am not on a high horse of whatever
and i forgot 3

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

alkranite wrote:
how are they meaningless to you? because it is a matter of opinion NOOB!!!!

Woooooow.... what happened? :shock:
It would be fun if we could come back on topic...

I'd like to have side evolutions... but I don't know on which pokemon...
If I find something, I'll post it.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Random thought that came to me just now - I wouldn't mind if there were a third evolution for Kirlia that created a Psychic/Ghost or Psychic/Dark Pokemon. I'm biased towards that chain because Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon, though. <3

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i like galade better than gardevoir, however saying that i do always use a gardevoir on my pokemon platinum

Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

There should be an evolution for Garydos, because it sucks as much as Magikarp.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sir Draco wrote:

No.

Goodbye
"

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Gyarados sucks? Then what about the other Pokemon?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If you think it "sucks" then you obviously haven't caught a good one yet
Or even one you know how to use

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

An evolution for Gyarados? Because we definitely need Gyaragod.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

hahahaha

but seriously (off topic) does anyone else think that they should update the move splash so it only does damage when magikarp uses it? i just think it would be amusing

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:

Although Gyragod would be amazing, I think we need a pre-evolution of Magikarp more.

In all seriousness, I think a evolution of Girafarig would be interesting. Or maybe a branched evolution of Pineco where it turns into a pine tree, that would be cool too.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

tbh, Magikarp and Gyarados is fine. Any altering of the line is a bad idea.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sir Draco wrote:

Gyarados is one of the most powerfull Pokémon. If you think that is because you never use it right.

Wailord_2 wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:

Although Gyragod would be amazing, I think we need a pre-evolution of Magikarp more.

We don't need a pre-evolution of Magikarp. It is already weak enough to have a pre-evolution.

"

Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I agree with Haunted Water. Leave their line alone Game Freak, and I'll be happy.

To be honest, with the exception of a couple of Pokemon (namely Dunsparce), I think that there shouldn't be any new evolutions. Maybe some branch evolutions, like they did with Gloom and Slowpoke in Gen II, but please, no more major evolution changes. Gen IV hit a lot of good ones that needed evolutions, some of which are some of my favorite Pokemon, but now, I can't really see too many needing an evolution. Although who knows, we may be surprised.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Pinsir needs a pre-evolution and an evolution, it could be in the same vein as Magmar and Electabuzz's lines. I would also like to see Dunsparce definitely, and Lapras, Mawile, Spinda, Kecleon, Corsola, MUST have Relicanth, Tauros, omg and a Kangaskhan and Aerodactyl Pre-evolution, imagine having to get the Old Amber to revive Aerodactyl, then breed it while it has a certain hold item to get an egg with the pre-evolution, that'd be cool.

Sudowoodu needs an evolution, the Bonsly > Sudowoodu line feels anticlimatic.

Girafarig, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Stantler, Smeargal and Delibird too, Qwilfish would be cool if it evolved into a giant puffer fish that could learn Fly.

I have always thought Sableye should have three evolutions to choose form, one Ghost, one Psychic and one Dark, that'd be cool.

Volbeat and Illumise should have evolutions similar to Kricketune, given they look so much like Kricketot.

Zangoose and Seviper I think deserve pre-evolutions.

I think additions to the lines of Chatot, Carnivine, Spiritomb, and Rotom will be on the cards.

If Throh and Sawk get evolutions before the Hitom trio i will be most upset. Knowing Nintendo's arrogance about Gen V I think we can expect to see some evolutions coming that way, like Basculin, Sigilyph, Maractus, Cryogonal, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Heatmor and the obvious definite I'd say is Durant, they practically gift wrapped Durant for an evolution.

All in all I'd say they could easily wrap up a nice and tidy 50-75 of the Pokedex on just line extensions alone.

Hoping for Tropius, castform and Absol to have their lines extended would be wishful thinking :(

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well I think I might be one of the only people who think that the Unova region's take on similar forms of Pokemon such as Tauros/Bouffalant and Luvdisc/Alomomola without them being actually related was the right step to take to show the vast geometrical shift to another continent and to show the proper shift in how species would develop differently but have similar roots such as our own jaguar in South America and the leopard in Africa. Seeing as the Kanto, Jhoto and Hoenn regions were based on Southern Japan and the Sinnoh region based on Northern Japan it makes sense to have that represented with certain Pokemon coming from Unova in the other side of the world based on the Americas. Since X and Y takes it's basing off of Europe I would actually love to see some more takes on how different some Pokemon would look if they were from other regions.

As far as evolutions and pre-evolutions go I agree that they should go back and give it to those Pokemon that deserve it by terms of needs. Something that bothered me was when already well used Pokemon got evolutions that made them even more desirable and left the ones that needed that extra push to get their limelight even farther in the dust. I can't really see Sableye getting one though because of his typing it would tilt him too much but a Mawile evo would be sick! Also if Rhydon, an already massive Pokemon, got an evo why can't good ol' Pinsir?

Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Frost wrote:
like Gyaragod and Starwe

I don't know why, but that made me laugh. I mean, it makes sense, but it's still humorous to me.

How about a third evolution of Houndour/Houndoom? Like Houndemon or something? Make it all evil. You'll have to KO 50 Pichu or something else that's cute to evolve it. Maybe not Pichu, but you know what I mean. Find an innocent little Pokémon that's adorable, and just have Houndoom destroy a bunch of them, and it becomes a demon dog. Or a Cerberus Pokémon! I don't know.

Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Charphlokenapoar wrote:
How about a third evolution of Houndour/Houndoom? Like Houndemon or something? Make it all evil. You'll have to KO 50 Pichu or something else that's cute to evolve it. Maybe not Pichu, but you know what I mean. Find an innocent little Pokémon that's adorable, and just have Houndoom destroy a bunch of them, and it becomes a demon dog. Or a Cerberus Pokémon! I don't know.

I would actually love to see Houndoom evolve and gain some solid defenses so he would be good for some serious competitive usage and look overall even more beast

Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Charphlokenapoar wrote:

Random thought: It would be interesting to have evolutions based on which type of Pokemon that Pokemon has defeated in battle. I.E. if you battle a lot of grass Pokemon, it will evolve into a grass Pokemon.

Wed May 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guardian1239 wrote:
Charphlokenapoar wrote:

Random thought: It would be interesting to have evolutions based on which type of Pokemon that Pokemon has defeated in battle. I.E. if you battle a lot of grass Pokemon, it will evolve into a grass Pokemon.

YES! That would be awesome! Especially with Eevee. Defeat a lot of Fire, become Flareon... I like it! Defeat a lot of Tinkerbells, become Sylveon!

Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next