It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Werewolf 19 - GOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOW!!! 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I agree with james so I vote for Argonaut
also sorry for the late vote :oops:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

SanguinaryScientist wrote:
DragoBoy wrote:
"to die the death of a soldier, and that I may be shot."

So it's safe to say we're restarting the draft and voting you to go first to fight this "Pokemon war"?

What?
That's a quote by Wolfe Tone, an Irish revolutionary leader. It just sprang into my mind with all the talk of hanging.

Haunted Water wrote:
In WW18, people got away without an ample reasoning.

And WW18 ended with the werewolves winning. Without opinions, how can hope to convince others of the werewolves guilt? (other than bandwagons)
Haunted Water wrote:

Also, if you two would stop fighting over who's right and wrong, I'd appreciate it.

This is was a matter of life and death. If I had managed to convince others that Chill was a werewolf, I would have lived. But unless Wailord_2 and Shiny Hunter appear and both vote for ChillBill, I'm dead.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was using that "w/o ample reasons" as a means of contrast. And the werewolves didn't win. But they didn't lose, so I get what you're trying to say.
Let's be honest, I can recall a few people voting for others because they wanted revenge, and practically said so. Not an ample reason to vote to find the wolves, just a reason to justify voting for personal gain. I don't want to hear anymore of this, and that's final.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To clear it up, it is true that I have hidden my online status, and I've done so simply to try and stay hidden, and hopefully safer from the public (and werewolf) eye, but seeing as it has only done the opposite, I will change it to show that I'm not trying to be overly suspicious. (Which I realize that I have been acting lately).

I would like to be hidden from now on, but I'll wait until after the game to do that.

Edit: Okay, so I'm getting some sort of error whenever I try to access the user control panel. Is anyone else having that issue?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I am too. Wailord isn't having that problem apparently. He was checking his private message to see something.

WEREWOLF!!!

Someone finish the round already.

Also just realised. DragoBoy is a wolf in the game and he is quoting Wolfe in Werewolf. Lulz.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Survey Says wrote:
2- Argonaut - {charmander}
1- Cherrygrove - {lanturn}
3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
4- DragoBoy - {mightyena}
1- James86134 - {sneasel}

Seems to me like a man is about to be shot

Black Friend Code --- 5158 2229 2547

Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

how does the hiding thing work?

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

James86134 wrote:
quoting Wolfe in Werewolf. Lulz.

I didn't even notice that.
SanguinaryScientist wrote:
Seems to me like a man is about to be shot

Hell yeah, none of that cissy hanging for me.
alkranite wrote:
how does the hiding thing work?

at the bottom of the forum index it shows you who is online. If you've set your status to hidden in the UCP then when your online it will only show you as hidden. That way people can't know who you are, what you're doing, or how long you're doing it.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:37 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry for the late vote, but I haven't been able to get online a lot. Anyway my vote will be for DragoBoy. Although he may not be a Werewolf, he seems the most likely candidate based on what everyone else is saying.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

thank you for explaining that it didnt make sense before

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:34 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Updated tally (cause I'm just so OCD like that):

Survey Says wrote:
2- Argonaut - {charmander}
1- Cherrygrove - {lanturn}
3- ChillBill - {scizor}
1- Dare234 - {marowak}
5- DragoBoy - {mightyena}
1- James86134 - {sneasel}

Prepare the noose, a winner is found. Lets hope we made the right choice.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol I am going to love doing this.
The Log wrote:
The mayor gathered the townsfolk 200 miles north of the village. "I gather you all here today as we sentence Mightyena to death, for murder and being a complete douche and OP. Or, for being a werewolf." The mayor glared at Mightyena.
"He has requested death by projectile. Specificically, and I quote, "I want to be shot." Noble, but vague.
Our overlord, the All-Powerful Haunted, requested this. Everyone who isn't Migtyena, follow me!" The 13 townsfolk followed the mayor back to town. "Launch team, are we ready?" Mightyena whispered to himself. "Don't do this. Please."
"Ready!"
"FIRE!"
A tactical nuclear warhead came screaming down and impacted upon Mightyena. A fair death, being shot.

All the townsfolk went to sleep, peacefully. They thought they've slayed a wolf.

Oh, how very wrong they were...

Since you guys argued too much, I can only give you this, because I can't see the entire player list.
Dead wrote:
DNA (Magnezone) - Horrible grammar overload
DragoBoy (Mightyena) - NUKE TO DAH FAIC!

Also, if you guys start that **** again, I'll have heads on my stakes. Keep in mind. Don't piss off the Overlord.
EDIT: WEREWOLVES, AND ONLY WEREWOLVES,
Highlight to view spoiler.
Don't PM me until I contact you. There are things that I need to say to you...

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

oops, that didnt go right

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

DragoBoy didn't come off as a wolf at all... S'wrong with y'all

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:29 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

alkranite wrote:
oops, that didn't go right

Well, it did go right from the werewolves perspective.
The Log wrote:
The mayor gathered the townsfolk 200 miles north of the village. "I gather you all here today as we sentence Mightyena to death, for murder and being a complete douche and OP. Or, for being a werewolf." The mayor glared at Mightyena.
"He has requested death by projectile. Specifically, and I quote, "I want to be shot." Noble, but vague.
Our overlord, the All-Powerful Haunted, requested this. Everyone who isn't Mightyena, follow me!" The 13 townsfolk followed the mayor back to town. "Launch team, are we ready?" Mightyena whispered to himself. "Don't do this. Please. For your own sakes."
"Ready!"
"FIRE!"
A tactical nuclear warhead came screaming down and impacted upon Mightyena. A fair death, being shot.

Thank you for those kind words. You have no idea how much that means to me :cry:
And as long as the launch team was a platoon of grenadiers, then I'm okay with it.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

alkranite wrote:
oops, that didnt go right

We dun goofed

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Well, this is.... Awkward. Have any of these games actually had the villagers get a werewolf first round or do we all just suck that much?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I love spectator sports!!

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Well, this is.... Awkward. Have any of these games actually had the villagers get a werewolf first round or do we all just suck that much?

Well, it's pretty unlikely for one to be nabbed the first round, but since we've only got 15 in comparison to the usual 20 or so, we had about a 1 in 5 chance. It's still not too bad, but we've got a 1 in 4 chance tomorrow, so we'll probably be able to lynch one of them if we're lucky.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

twistedturtwig wrote:
Well, it's pretty unlikely for one to be nabbed the first round, but since we've only got 15 in comparison to the usual 20 or so, we had about a 1 in 5 chance. It's still not too bad, but we've got a 1 in 4 chance tomorrow, so we'll probably be able to lynch one of them if we're lucky.

Key words.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I feel bad because I voted him first
brb crying in shame

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I'm going to barricade myself in my house and grab my gun. If someone's gonna eat me they've got another thing coming.

For the love of (religious stuff) please don't answer with challenge accepted. If they do, we know who the werewolves are.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow and log in to the forum I wont find myself dead
OH THE IRONY!

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
I'm going to barricade myself in my house and grab my gun. If someone's gonna eat me they've got another thing coming.

For the love of (religious stuff) please don't answer with challenge accepted. If they do, we know who the werewolves are.

Challenge Accepted.

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

James86134 wrote:

i dont know about you bu ti have never done one of these before so i just wenr with a idea which sounded sensible

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next