It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 My complete idea for a new Gen (Finished) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ITTTTT'SSSSSSS FRIDAY! Here's another part of the walkthrough. See everyone on Monday!

GRAY VERSION

ForgeVille:

Hope you have some water cause this place is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT. This whole place is a GIANT froge. There's steel beams everywhere, Buckets of molten Iron Go by above your head, and the road looks like rusted red Iron. The music here is rather industrial. The Pokemon center is in the middle of town as is the Gym. As you first come in your met by a shady person.

Shady Person: Psst? Want to buy some stuff on the cheap? Ohhhh, your Pokemon Trainer? How about a one time offer for some free info? Around ForgeVille there'sa couple of alley ways. You might get lucky and run into a Dark type Pokemon.

Thats right. In the Alley ways, you may run into a wild Pokemon. There are two Pokemon you can run into in Forgeville.

Pokemon in the alley's of ForgeVille:

Coneus (Rare) lvl 20
Known Moves-Trick, Quick attack, Fury Swipes,Glare

Purrlion (Rare) lvl 20
Known Moves-Torment, Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Sand Attack

There will be a few people on the road, and a few builings.

Little Kid on the road: Wow...It's really hot here.

Foundrey Worker: If you cant handle the heat, Our gym leader will crush you!

House #1:

This house is located on the left. It is small, and kinda generic in it's insides. There is an old Gentleman.

Old Gentleman: Oh my you must be thirsty. Here Take this.

Your Given a fresh water! Head on out of the house. Head over to the 2nd building. Its Up and to the right of the House, and closer to the Pokemon Center.

Gem House:

Welcome to the Gem House. Here Your able to buy the rare evolutionary stones. This is also where you will Find the Ore Manic who will by any Ore you find. The Ore manic will be on the left side of the house.

Ore manic: Shiny Shiny Shiny Ore. It makes my blood boil when I have A Peice of Ore in my hand! Hmmmm(conversation will continue depending on weather or not you have any ore.)

If you have Ore in your Bag: OH! YOU HAVE ORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, SELL SOME TO ME?

If you dont have any Ore in your bag: Aweeeee, you dont like ore?

The Owner of the Gem House will be on the right. At the moment, he will only sell Fire, Water, and thunder stones, for the price of 10000. As you continue your journey and get more badges, more Evolution stones will be added. Go on out and go to the Middle of town where the PokemonCenter and the Gym is located.
The Pokemon center is located on the Right, and the Gym is on the left. When you try to enter the Pokemon Center Bob will come out to greet you.

Bob: HEY! You here to challenge the gym? You are? Well I got some bad news. YOu just cant walk on in to challenge the leader. You have to find a Forge medal to be even able to enter the Gym! Where do you find a Forge Medal? Why Out in slag Valley! First go in the Pokemon Center and heal your Pokemon up!

Go into the Pokemon center and heal your Pokemon When Bob Moves out of the way. Go in and heal up your Pokemon and buy some Items for the trip (namely BURN HEALS). After your Done, head back out and talk to Bob, who is standing in the middle of the road.

Bob: All set? OKAY! Follow me!

Bob will lead you up past the Pokemon center and Gym to a Train Platform.

Bob: This train will take you to Slag Valley! Here's your Ticket. Hurry! The train is about to leave!

Walk up to the open train door where the conductor is standing.

Conductor: Ticket Please! . . . . Okay! All aboard to Slag Valley!

You Board the train and your Char will appear in one of the windows. Watch as the train Slowly leaves the station and as there is a nice Cut scene where you see the train ride the rails! in a few seconds you arrive in slag Valley!

BROWN VERSION

Masonridge:

Welcome to Masonridge. No this town isnt full Of Free Masons. Its full Of people who work with the rock from the quarry. You will notice that the music here is rather soothing, and there is the slight sound of chisel on rock. The town itself is a large open area, with a stone layed rock, and there are finished works as well as unfished works being completed by artisans (Note you are NOT able to talk to the artisans). There will be a few people looking at the wonderful works of art.

Old lady: My. Arent these statues so well done? Marvelous.

Old laddy #2: The way the light shines on the marble, the curves, its all done to the artisit's vision.

Little Kid: ......Why do they all look like naked people with some of there limbs chopped off???

Note, you dont actually see any statue nakedness. No lawsuits please. Anywhoooo, The Pokemon center is in the middle of town as well as the Gym. First heaad into the house on the right that has the stone lion by the door.

HOuse #1:

Not much to see here, but there are some beuatiful peices of art. There will an old lady starring at a rather large painting.

old lady: Isnt this just lovely? Oh? You seem to be thirsty from starring at awe. Here.

YOu are Given a Fresh water! Head on out of the house and keep on heading towards the middle of town. Just as you get to the Pokemon center and Gym, you will see a street vendor and his goods.

Street Vendor:

This guy sells Evolution stones. At the moment you can only buy Fire, water and thunderstones for 10000. As you get more badges more evolutionary stones will be available for sale. Now, if you haappen to have a mushroom in your bag...

Street vendor when there is a Mushroom in your bag: Sniff, Sniff..........!!!! YOU HAVE A MUSHROOM? PLEASE PLEASE! SELL IT TO ME!

Now if you dont have a Mushroom, you will not get that, he will simply say Have a nice day! Come again soon!. YOu will FINALLY get to the Pokemon center, Which is on the left, and the gym, which is on the right. First head to the Pokemon Center aaaaaand, OH LOOK A WILD BOB APPEARS!

Bob: HEY! You here to challenge the gym? You are? Well I got some bad news. YOu just cant walk on in to challenge the leader. You have to find a MAson medal to be even able to enter the Gym! Where do you find a Maon Medal? Why Out in Crag Valley! First go in the Pokemon Center and heal your Pokemon up!

Head to the Pokemon center and heal your Pokemon Up and buy anything you might need (*cough*Burn Heal*cough*). After that head on back out to where Bob will be waiting for you.

Bob: Got your Pokemon all healed up? Good! The wagon is just about to leave!

Bob will lead you a line and a platform where there will be a nice looking wagon being pulled by 2 Rapidashs.

Bob: Here's your ticket, now hurry hurry hurry!

Walk up into line and wait, the line will move rather quickly when its your turn to get on...

Stage coach dude: Howdy! May I see yer ticket? mhm mhm, Everything's in order, climb on! Where a leaving right away!

Climb on into the wagon and watch the cutscene where you blaze a trail (I guess in this case quiet literally) to Crag Valley!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, more walkthrough!
Quite good until now. A small notification. You've only used small towns/villages so far. Do you plan on adding any bigger areas?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill-Oh....Sorry about that. To be honest there isn't that many cities on the islands. I do plan on adding a major city.

Hey look. It's Monday. Time for more walkthrough!

GRAY VERSION

Slag Valley Train Station:

Your Train will arrive in Slag Valley. The train will blow its whistle.

Conductor: SLAG VALLEY! Watch out for the Molten metal!

YOu get off the Train and walk into the station. To the right of the enterance you entered is the ticket booth. Talk to the lady there when you want to leave. Continue forward of the train station to Slag Valley. The Train station is full of seat but there is only 3 people.

Lady: Your Going out into slag valley?? Be carefull!

Old Man: Slag valley is where the forges dump there slag from the Iron Refinement process.

Little Boy: Slag Valley is really hot.

Continue out to slag Valley.

Slag Valley:

The music here is again industrial sounding. The sound of train whistles and steam escaping can be heard. The ground is Dark gray to black in color. You can see steam coming out from the cracks in the ground. In some places there will be a slight sparking due to the molten metal moving around under the hardened metal. The area is rather flat and Open, and there is a river of molten metal. The List of Pokemon to be found here are as follows:

Pokemon in Slag Valley:

Larion (Common, Anytime) lvl 32-33
Known Moves-Protect, Iron Head, Take Down, Roar

Torkoal (Common, Anytime) lvl 30-32
Known Moves-Flamethrower, Rapid spin, Smokescreen, Fire Spin

Draa (rare, Anytime) lvl 30
Known Moves-Karte Chop, Dragon Rage, Fire fang, Bulk up

Plasledging(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 28-30
Known Moves- Confusion, Spark, Charge, Future Sight

Voltshell(uncommon, anytime) lvl 30
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Rapid Spin

Magmar(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 30-32
Known Moves-Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Flare Burst

The Following Items can also be found here:

Forge Medal(this IS the main reason your here)
Great ball x2
Super Potion x2
Tm for Magma Chamber

There will be many trainers to battle here, and there is also a dig site in the center of Slag Valley. That will be explained First.

Archeological Dig site:

As meantioned above, there is an Archeological Dig site in the middle of slag Valley. There will be people you can talk with. There is also tents, a table with a scroll on it and some excavation equipment

Dig Helper #1: Why in the world would someone do a Dig here? THERE'S NOTHING BUT SLAG!

Dig Helper #2: This is Insane!

Dig Helper #3: Its Solid metal here. The machinery is breaking down faster than we can fix it!

Archeologist's Assistant: He says there's something here...but....

Head Archeologist: YES! HELLO! Welcome to my dig site. What am I digging for you ask? Well you see this scroll here on the table? It was written many years ago, about during the time the two Island's of out region slip apart. It states that somewhere in this area, there is a temple that holds an important artifact. And I plan to find it and study it to learn about our ancestors! Isnt that just exciting!

Remember the Dig site is in the MIDDLE of slag Valley. if you get lost just look for this place. Now for the many trainers you will have here as you search for the Forge medal.

Hiker #1: ....Well this inst such a fun place to hike. How about a Pokemon Battle?

He will have a lvl 32 Rockador (Iron Arm, Boulder Lift, Bind, karate chop).

Win Phrase:

[i]AHAHAH! now that was fun!

Lose Phrase:

I still lost, but it was still a heck lot more fun than hiking this place.

Treasure Seeker #1: I heard there was some temple buried under all this metal.

He will have a lvl 32 Excavanine(Dig, Bulldoze, Scrape, Iron Head) and a lvl 32 Tikewoon (Mach Punch, Bulk up, Karate chop, MegaPunch).

Win phrase:

Woot, im gonna be in the money!

Lose Phrase:

Wait...How am I gonna dig through this slag??

School Kid (male): Im doing a research paper on slag, what better place to be!

He will have a lvl 32 Larion (Protect, Iron Head, Take Down, Roar).

Win Phrase:

A+ here I come!

Lose phrase:

Nooooo, the college of my choice is slipping away!

Hiker #2 (female): Sometimes it's just nice to walk along a flat peice of land

She will have 2 lvl 32 Rockador's.

Win phrase:

Aaaah....

Lose Phrase:

OW! My feet are gettin to hot!

Treasure Huter #2 (male): Oh yeah, im gonna find me some treasure.

He will have a lvl 32 Magmar (Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Flare Burst) and a lvl 32 Larion.

win Phrase:

CHA-CHING!

Lose Phrase:

ACK! I LOST MONEY!

Dragon Tamer(male): This Hot land is the perfect place to train Dragon types.

He will have a lvl 32 Draa (Karte Chop, Dragon Rage, Fire fang, Bulk up).

Win Phrase:

You cant beat the power of a well trained Dragon.

Lose Phrase:

I have failed as a Dragon tamer!

Veteran(female): To survive the harshness, you must be well trained.

She will have a lvl 32 Magmar, a lvl 32 Ponyermaid (Water Pulse, stomp, take Down, Whirlpool) a lvl 34 Larion (Metal Sound, Protect, Iron head, Take Down).

Win Phrase:

Im am well suited to these conditions,

Lose Phrase:
For someone so youg, you are well prepared.

Little Girl #1: [i]How did we end up here?

Little Girl #2: This place isnt fun....

Each little Girl will have a lvl 32 Excavanine.

Win Phrase:

Little Girl #1: That was Fun though!
Little Girl #2: So much fun!

Lose Phrase:

Little Girl #1: I want to go home....
Little Girl #2: I want to go home too....

Ok after walking all over this barren place youll should run into a man made structure. This is one of those sliding picture puzzles. Walk up to it and Press A. It will take you to a screen where you will have to slide the tiles till a picture is formed. Once you solve it, it will open to reveal the Forge medal. Take it and walk back to the Train Station. Talk with the lady by the door where you first came in to get a ticket. She will then direct you to the door, and you will then go through the conductor checking your ticket and directing you to the train. The Cut scene will show you traveling back to Forgeville.

Brown version

Crag Valley Wagon House:

Your wagon will pull up to a little log house.

Stage coach dude: Here we are, Crag Valley

Get off the Wagon and go into the Wagon House. Once inside, you will notice that the ticket lady is on the left wall, to your right is some comphy seating. There is a person talk to them.

Person in the Wagon House: is this Volcano Active?

Well that was enlightening. Head on out of the Wagon house and Walk past the Wagon. Welcome to Crag Valley.

Crag Valley:

Crag Valley is at the base of a Volcano. Here, there is many large boulders, grassy area's and a stream winding its way through. There is many hills here. The music is uplifting and adventueris. In some places, Namely near the stream, you will see some smoke. So what kinds of Pokemon will you see here?

POkemon in Crag Valley:

Torkoal (Common, Anytime) lvl 30-32
Known Moves-Flamethrower, Rapid spin, Smokescreen, Fire Spin

Voltshell(uncommon, anytime) lvl 30
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Rapid Spin

Ponyta (Common, Anytime) lvl 30-31
Known Moves- Flame charge, Inferno, Agility, Take Down

Wiltixie (Rare, Anytime) lvl 30
Known Moves- Dragon Rage, Razor leaf, Synthesis, Leech seed

Rhinock (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 30-32
Known Moves- Flame Charge, Take Down, Horn attack, Spark

Shrubyic (Uncommon, Afternoon Only) lvl 33
Known Moves- Confusion, Hypnosis, Leech seed, Revenge seed

Carnivine (Uncomon, Morning and Afternoon) lvl 32
Known Moves-Leaf Tornado, Faint attack, Sweet scent, Ingrain

You will also find a few items as your search about.

Mason Medal (this IS the main reason your here)
Great ball x2
Super Potion x2
Tm for Magma Chamber

As your wondering you should find yourself on a rather large hill in front of a rock face surrounded by mny tents. This is an archelogical dig site. Aside from the tents, there will be a table with a scroll on it. This also happens to be the center of the entire area. So if you get lose just look for this area here.

Dig Helper #1: Digin a hole, Digin a hole, Im gonna dig a hole!

Dig Helper #2: Pick axe, or TNT? Such a hard descion.

Dig Helper #3: Hey, my friend didnt pick TNT again did? Ive already told him once its too dangerous to use TNT here...

Archeologist's Assistant: He says there's something here...but....

Head Archeologist: YES! HELLO! Welcome to my dig site. What am I digging for you ask? Well you see this scroll here on the table? It was written many years ago, about during the time the two Island's of out region slip apart. It states that somewhere in this area, there is a temple that holds an important artifact. And I plan to find it and study it to learn about our ancestors! Isnt that just exciting!

Remember, the dig site is in the MIDDLE of the area. There will also be quite a few trainers for you to battle as you search for the Mason Medal.

Hiker #1: This place is fun to hike, But Pokemon Battle are fun too!

He will have a lvl 32 Rockador (Iron Arm, Boulder Lift, Bind, karate chop).

Win Phrase:

Hiking and a Pokemon Battle, what else could be more fun?

Lose Phrase:

I still lost, but it was still a heck lot more fun than hiking this place.

Naturalist(male) #1: I love coming here it's so quiet and peacful.

He will have a lvl 32 Carnivine(Leaf Tornado, Faint attack, Sweet scent, Ingrain) and a lvl 32 Tikewoon (Mach Punch, Bulk up, Karate chop, MegaPunch).

Win phrase:

Do you hear the silence?

Lose Phrase:

I may have lost, but I am at peace.

School Kid (Female): Im doing a research paper on Volcanos. This place looks perfect!

He will have a lvl 33 Shrubyic (Confusion, Hypnosis, Leech seed, Revenge seed).

Win Phrase:

A+ here I come!

Lose phrase:

Nooooo, the college of my choice is slipping away!

Hiker #2 (female): These Hills make it so much fun to hike!

She will have 2 lvl 32 Rockador's.

Win phrase:

Aaaah....

Lose Phrase:

OW! My feet are gettin Sore!

Naturalist #2 (female): Do you hear it? The song of the Volcano?

He will have a lvl 32 Torkoal (Flamethrower, Rapid spin, Smokescreen, Fire Spin) and a lvl 32 Carnivine.

win Phrase:

*deep breath*

Lose Phrase:

Its okay, Im happy to just be here

Dragon Tamer(female): Dragon types require much love to grow strong, luckly I have plenty to give.

He will have a lvl 32 Wiltixie (Dragon Rage, Razor leaf, Synthesis, Leech seed).

Win Phrase:

See what happens when you show a Dragon Love?

Lose Phrase:

My love is not gettin through..

Veteran(male): To survive the harshness, you must be well trained.

He will have a lvl 32 Torkoal, a lvl 32 Ponyermaid (Water Pulse, stomp, take Down, Whirlpool) a lvl 34 Carnivine.

Win Phrase:

Im am well suited to these conditions,

Lose Phrase:
For someone so youg, you are well prepared.

Little Boy #1: [i]Were Explorers!

Little Boy #2: Were gonna find lots of things!

Each little Boy will have a lvl 32 Shrubyic .

Win Phrase:

Little Boy #1: TREASURE!
Little Boy #2: IM GONNA BUY A T-REX!

Lose Phrase:

Little Boy #1: Did you remember the shovel?
Little Boy #2: You were supposed to bring the shovels...

After wondering around looking. You should find yourself in an open area with 12 Statues. There will be signs with instructions. Essentually, it will tell you which stature to break, by where it is in relation to the other statues. Please note that all the statues look the same except for one feature. If you fail to break the right statue, it will reset. However if you break the right statue you will get the Mason Medal. With it in hand head, back to the Wagon House. Go inside and get a ticket from the lady in back. Go to the Wagon and watch the Cut scene as you head back to Masonridge.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nice, nice! I wonder if the dig site will play any role later in the game.
Still, GP would be happy with this. Finally, a place full of fire.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
Still, GP would be happy with this. Finally, a place full of fire.

Yesh!!! :D
Any {ponyta} in the area? 8-)

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ ChillBill-Hmmmm, maaaaaaaayybeeeeeeee, maaaaaaaaayybeeeeeeeee not? ONLY I KNOW! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

@Ghost Pony- YES!, there is many many many ponyta, aaaaaaaaaall in different colors.

Hey look, whats this? MORE WALK-THROUGH!

GRAY VERSION

Forgeville, Part Deux:

Your Train will arrive back in ForgeVill.

Conductor: FORGEVILLE! ALL PASSENGER OFF FOR FORGEVILLE!

You get off the train and onto a platform. First things first head to the Pokemon Center to get your Pokemon healed up. Then go to the Pokemon Gym that'sconviently located across the street from said Pokemon Center.

Forgeville Gym:

Leader: Firey Brason

Type: Fire

Ok so as you first walk into the gym there will these two big burly guys blocking your path. One of them will talk.

Big Burly guy: Hey Runt. If your here to challenge the Gym you better have the Forge Medal.

You Flash the Forge Medal.

Other big burly guy: Well what do ya know. The runt has it. Looks like he might put up a bit of a fight too.

The Big Burly guys walk off and Bob comes up to you.

Bob: See? Without the Foge Medal, you'd porbably be thrown out! The Gym is a working Forge, so they have to stop work when challengers come along. So to prevent mass shutdowns, only trainers who have the forge badge are allowed to challenge this gym. The leader here uses fire types. Grass and Steel types don't stand a chance. Water types will douse the flames though. Also here, you might need these.

You get a Fresh water AND a Burn Heal.

Head on pass Bob. The inside of the gym ,is literally a giant foundery. There's steel beams everywhere and buckets full of molten steel. To get to the leader is a bit of a puzzle. You'll walk onto a platform, Said Platform will go up as to other platforms go down (one on either side of your platform). As the platform reaches as far as it goes, it will stop and you will walk off onto another platform, which will repeat he process. There are 17 platforms in total (1 of which is the gym leaders. It is stationary and will not move.) Im not gonna tell you how to solve it, cause thats no fun now is it? I will tell you there will be 6 trainers you will have to face, each with only one pokemon.

Iron Worker #1: Ok pipsqueak. We had to shut down the forge for your challenge. You better not be wasting our time.

He will have a lvl 33 Torkoal(Flamethrower, Body Slam, Smokescreen, Fire Spin)

Win Phrase:

Your wasiting our time. Start the forge back up boys!

Lose Phrase:

Huh. Well I'll Be. There's some Fire behind all that steam.

Iron Worker #2: Hurry it up. The longer the Forge is down, the more money comes out of my pocket!

He will have a lvl 33 Ninetales (Will-Wisp, Fire Spin, Payback, Hex)

Win Phrase:

What? That's it? Dang kid.

Lose Phrase:

Well now. If your this tough, this shouldnt take too long.

Iron Worker #3: Im pushing the button but nothing's happening!

He will have a lvl 33 Magmar(Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Flare Burst)

Win Phrase:

There we go! The Forge is up and running again!

Lose Phrase:

Cmon! WORK! *push push push*

Iron Worker #4: Well Well Well. You probably think your quite the Trainer for gettin this far dont you?

He will have a lvl 33 Slugma (Recover, Flame Burst, Anceint Power, Amnesia)

Win Phrase:

Heh, looks like I put you in your place.

Lose Phrase:

Yeah, your something all right!

Iron Worker #5: You made it this far, are those lazy Bums slacking??

HE will have a lvl 34 Torkoal (Flamethrower, Body Slam, Smokescreen, Fire Spin)

Win Phrase:

THOSE SLACKERS! Letting this runt get this far!

Lose Phrase:

Am I slacking??

Iron Worker #6: For you to have made it this far, you must be quite something.

He will have a lvl 34 Magmar (Clear Smog, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Flare Burst).

Win Phrase:

Nope, you just got dang lucky kid.

Lose Phrase:

Looks like Brason is gonna have a good battle with you.

After Solving the puzzle of the moving platforms, and beating the trainers, you should be at Brason by now. Brason is pretty buff, looks like he could snap your neck, and has short spikey red hair.

Gym Leader Brason: What? A kid? A Kid managed to get this far? Your either extremely lucky, or that Fire of yours is burning pretty dang hot. As a Gym leader, its my job to see which it is! Get ready kid cause here comes the flames!

Cut scene will show Brason and a Magmar working with Iron Ore Turning it to Steel. There will be lots of flames and hammering sounds. They will eventually turn, Brason will put down his tools and walk towards the screen for battle.

Brason's Pokes:

Lvl 34 Torkoal (Body Slam, Magma Chamber, FlameThrower, Smokescreen)

lvl 34 Slugma (Recover, Flame Burst, Anceint Power, Amnesia)

lvl 36 Magmar (Magama Chamber, Over heat, Fire Punch, Confuse ray)

Brason will start out with Torkoal. Watch out cause it knows Smokescreen and magma Chamber. It will start with getting your Accuracy down a bit and buff with Magma chamber, making flamethrower hurt even more. Slugma Knows recover so youll want to try and get rid of it fast or else the battle will drag out. Magmar will be his last Pokemon. It Knows Magma Chamber AND Overheat. If you thought a boosted flamethrower hurts, wait till you see a boosted overheat. Magmar also know Confuse ray, so be carefull. Magmar will also be holding a Sitrus berry.

Win Phrase:

Sorry Kid, looks like youve been winning by just dumb luck.

Lose Phrase:

*phew* Alright kid, that Fire of yours made me work up a sweat. Its Obvious your wins arent by sheer dumb luck. I acknowledge your power!

Your Given the Inferno Badge!

Brason: With that badge all Pokemon up to lvl 50 will Obey you, even if you get them in a trade.

Brason: Also take this and unleash that fire of yours

Brason Give you the Tm for OVERHEAT!

Brason: That Contains Overheat. It's incredably powerfull, but be carefull, it weakens your Pokemon the more you use it. ALSO!

Brason Registers his number in your Pokeberry.

The Platforms will now all be in a line, letting you walk to the first platform you got on When you first got in. It will take you back down to the enterance.
Head on out and explore ForgeVille a bit more.

ForgeVille Train station:

You didnt get a good chance to check out the train station When you first went to Slag Valley, so take a lok around. You will notice that along the bac kwall is automaited tellers for tickets. There is a load of seating. There is an old man in one of the seat.

Old man: Things sure are different now. The train is powered by electricity instead of coal and can o much faster to slag valley. I even hear there's a train that runs on magnets!

There's not much else to see here. Head on out. There's a few alley ways for you to check out. If your lucky you'll run into a Pokemon. There will be one last house for you to check out.

House #2:

This house is very formal looking and well kept. There is a woman in the kitchen.

Woman in Kitchen: Oh? You won against my husband? Well well, arent you the strong trainer?

Head out of the house and start going north to Route 59.

BROWN VERSION

Masonridge, Part Deux:

The wagon will arrive back in Masonridge.

Wagon dude: Okay here we are!

Get off the wagon and head over to the Gym! okay, maybe go to the Pokemon center first, THEN the gym.

Masonridge gym:

Leader: The Master Mason, Emily

Type: Fire

As you enter the gym you'll notice its very dectorative and facy looking. A reciptionist will walk up to you.

Reciptionist: Im sorry but do you have an appioitment? Oh? You have the Mason medal. I shall inform Emily right away she has a challenger.

The reciptionist will walk off and Bob comes in behind you.

Bob: Oh good. The Mason Medal signifies your a trainer and not a client. If you didnt have that, youd have to wait weeks! The leader here uses fire types. Grass and Steel types don't stand a chance. Water types will douse the flames though. Also here, you might need these.

Bob Gives you a Fresh Water and a burn heal.

Head past the two statues and into the main portion of the gym. Its gonna be a little tricky. There will be many statues here. Each statue will either have a colored circle or a hole to put a circle. To get to the Gym leader, take of the colored cirle of one Statue and put into the hole of it's matching statue, Opening a path to the gym leader. You will have 6 trainers to face, before the gym leader.

Artist (female) #1: GAH! Dont sneak up on an artist in the middle of her work!

He will have a lvl 33 Torkoal(Flamethrower, Body Slam, Smokescreen, Fire Spin)

Win Phrase:

Hmph! I hope you learned your leason!

Lose Phrase:

Oh! INSPERATION HAS STRUCK!

Artist (male) #2: Hmmmm....Im not sure....

He will have a lvl 33 Ninetales (Will-Wisp, Fire Spin, Payback, Hex)

Win Phrase:

I think.....ITS PERFECT!

Lose Phrase:

I think....IT HORRIBLE! I must redo this!

Artist (male) #3: I take the chisel, I hit the marble. I take the Chisel, I hit the marble.

He will have a lvl 33 Rhinock(Flame Charge, Take Down, Horn attack, Spark)

Win Phrase:

The sculpture she is beautifull!

Lose Phrase:

I hit the marble. *marble turns to dust* I cry.

Artist (female) #4: I dont know...Does this look like a Slugma to you?

He will have a lvl 33 Slugma (Recover, Flame Burst, Anceint Power, Amnesia)

Win Phrase:

YES! IM DONE! IT"S FINALLY FINISHED!

Lose Phrase:

What? it looks like an Apple Pie??

Artist(male) #5: The sky is blue. A wonderfull hue. I wish I had you.

HE will have a lvl 34 Torkoal (Flamethrower, Body Slam, Smokescreen, Fire Spin)

Win Phrase:

I am a poet and even I know it!

Lose Phrase:

....This isn't a Hakou.

Iron Worker #6: Emily is a Busy artist. She doesnt have time for the uncivilized like of you!

He will have a lvl 34 Rhinock (Flame Charge, Take Down, Horn attack, Spark).

Win Phrase:

Now go home and learn some Culture before coming back here.

Lose Phrase:

What is this??

You'll eventully reach Emily, With chisel in hand working on a large sculpture. She is wearing paint stained overalls. She is wearing rather large round glasses, and has bright red hair in two pigtails.

Leader Emily: Now....this doesnt look right...Oh? Whats this? A trainer? *looks you over* Hmmmm, you have some talent dont you? To make it this far, you and your Pokemon must have seen many marvelous things to tug at your heart. Would you care to show me through battle?

Go to a cut scene where you see Emily carving a delicate statue of one of her Pokemon. She will finish it and her Pokemon will fire at it, giving it a gleam and turn to you in an elegant fashion.

Emily's Pokes:

Lvl 34 Torkoal (Body Slam, Magma Chamber, FlameThrower, Smokescreen)

lvl 34 Slugma (Recover, Flame Burst, Anceint Power, Amnesia)

lvl 36 Rhinock (Overheat,Horn Attack, Curse, Spark)

Emily will start out with Torkoal. Watch out cause it knows Smokescreen and magma Chamber. It will start with getting your Accuracy down a bit and buff with Magma chamber, making flamethrower hurt even more. Slugma Knows recover so youll want to try and get rid of it fast or else the battle will drag out.Rhinock will be the last of the Pokemon. It will use curse twice, then proceed to attack. Overheat may not get a magam chamber boost, but it will still hit hard.

Win phrase:

Your heart as yet to fully meld with that of yyour Pokemon's. If your unable to do that, your potential will lay dorment in stone.

Lose Phrase:

Wonderfull! Wonderfull! It was so vivid, so full of life! Here the Inferno Badge is yours!

You get the INFERNO BADGE!

Emily: With that badge all Pokemon up to lvl 50 will Obey you, even if you get them in a trade.

Emily: Also take this, please. A gift for the heart

Emily Give you the Tm for OVERHEAT!

Emily: That Contains Overheat. It's incredably powerfull, but be carefull, it weakens your Pokemon the more you use it. ALSO!

Emily Registers her number in your Pokeberry.

Head on out of the gym and go take a look at the Wagon platform.

Masonridge, Wagaon Platform:

You didnt get a good look at this place when Bob first brought you here. It's literally a platform. Gaze at it in all it's glory. GAZE AT IT I SAY! Nothing really to see here. You dont really need a ticket for the wagon, just walk up to the person by the wagon and pay the fee. There is still one more house to see here.

House #2:

This House looks like it's elegantly carved out of stone. EVERYTHING INSIDE IS CARVED MARBLE! Seriously the inside of this place is amazing, one could stand there for an hour and gaze in wonder how someone could carve this ALL BY HAND. Look at the exquistness of the marble couch, the detail in the Fire place. And a Picture Frame, that you can examine.

Picture Frame: it appears to be a picture of a Family. Everyone appears to be smiling.

Head on out of the house and go south. You will find your self at route 79.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Kinda reminds me of Flannery... Not that it's bad, though. Good job.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- You never know, maybe there related! DUH DUH DUH!

Walk-through time!

GRAY VERSION

Route 59:

Route 59 is pretty much a nice place to go for a stroll. You will start by going up a flight of stairs. You will end up on a rather large cliff. To your right, a wall of rock, and some park benches. To your left, a railing and light posts that will provide light at night. Down below you can see crag valley and 2 sets of train tracks. You will only be able to find one type of pokemon here, Eggtress. You can find it in a similar way to how Ducklett was found on driftvail bridge.

Eggtress (Anytime) LVl 20
Known Moves- Gust, Harden, Bind, tailwind

This place is a place for couples to have a nice veiw of the sunset. As such all your battles here will be double battles. At the midway point, you will find a couple of vending machines and a trashcan, which will have a leftovers in it. You Will also see a Team Dryad Sr.Member.

Team Dryad Sr.Member: Yes Ma'am. I will move my team in once that there Archeologist Finds the Opening....HEY! Didnt your Ma ever tell ya its not Polite to listen in other people's conversations? Go On, run along now, ya hear?

Hmmm, looks like something is gonna go down.....Dont worry about it now. Back to route 59, The Trainer Couples you will face wil be as followed. Once you battle them once, You will be able to rebattle them every Saturday night!

Ace Trainer (male): You know what would make this night better? A Pokemon battle!
Ace Trainer (female): Nothing is more romantic to me than a Pokemon Battle under the Full moon!

The Male Ace trainer will have a lvl 35 Krokorok (Scary Face, Dig, Crunch, Swagger) and a lvl 35 Plasledging (Confusion, Spark, Charge, ThunderBolt).
The Female Ace trainer will have a lvl 35 Polteranthemum (Spirit Call, Night shade, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf) and a lvl 35 Flamebud (FlameThrower, Synthisis, Razor Leaf, Sunny day).

Win Phrase:

Ace Trainer (male): Hehe, wasnt that Romantic?
Ace Trainer (female): Sigh, you know how to make my heart skip a beat...

Lose Phrase:

Ace Trainer (male): Uh oh...here it comes..
Ace Trainer (Female): This is all your fault. You never listen to me. It's all about you, you, you....

Pokefan (male): Oh oh oh, Look at this one!
Pokefan (female): EEEEEEE! He has such cute Pokemon!!!

They will each have a lvl 35 Squirelichute (Quick Attack, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap).

Win Phrase:

Pokefan (male): SEEE! Isnt it sooooo cute!
Pokefan (female): EEEEEEEE! It is so cute!

Lose Phrase:

Pokefan (male): Nooooo! MY cute Pokemon!
Pokefan (female): HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TOO IS ADORABLE POKEMON??

Veteran (male): A lovely night isnt it?
Veteran (female): The moon is very big and bright tonight

The male Veteran will have a lvl 37 Shockitox (Sludge bomb, Thunderbolt, Acid Armour, Discharge) and a lvl 37 Joyote (ThunderPunch, Howl, Crunch, Thunder wave).
The Female Veteran will have a lvl 37 Ninetales (SafeGuard, FlameThrower, Flamerang, Hex) and a lvl 37 HydroConda (Wrap, Water Pulse, Ice fang, Acid Armour)

Win Phrase:

Veteran (male): The Moon is wonderfull isnt it?
Veteran (female):the night is so peacefull

Lose Phrase:

Veteran (male): well done.
Veteran (female): You managed to beat both of us? Im impressed.

Old man: How long has it been since i proposed to you here?
Old lady: I remember the day you proprosed to me here.

The old man will have a lvl 38 Voltshell (ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Crunch).
The old lady will have a lvl 38 Seatallion (female) (Water Pulse, Arctic Current, agility, heal Pulse).

win Phrase:

Old man: Oh it's been 50 years hasnt it?
Old lady: it was a quiet night just like this..

Lose Phrase:

Old man: Wasnt it the day after you fell in that giant mud puddle?
Old lady: ...You proposed to me at a fast food joint.

You will eventually reach a large building. Welcome to Cliff radio HQ!

BROWN VERSION

Route 79:

route 79 is a nice flat area. It has hand carved Wood benches on either side of the road, which has the occasional wagon go by. At night Fire lit lamps give the road a romatic feeling, this makes it popular with couples. As such most, the battles you face here will be double battles. You will also notice that to your right, is Crag valley, down in...well.. A Valley. The only Pokemonto be found here is Eggtress, in much the same fashion as Ducklett was on the driftville bridge.

Eggtress (Anytime) LVl 20
Known Moves- Gust, Harden, Bind, tailwind

At the midpoint of the route, youll happen onto a refreshment stand (sells the same as avedning machine). There will be a Trash can that when examined, will have a leftovers in it. There will also be a few tables, at one of them will be a man in a black suit.

Man in the black suit: Roger. Understood. *turns to look at you* Oh sorry, you were looking for a table. Here please take mine.

He walks off but ...

Man in the black suit: On my way to the dig site now.

Must be an investor hmmmmm??? Anyways. As stated earlier, the people here are coupls so, DOUBLE BATTLES! Also, you'll be able to battle them again every Saturday Night!

Ace Trainer (male): You know what would make this night better? A Pokemon battle!
Ace Trainer (female): Nothing is more romantic to me than a Pokemon Battle under the Full moon!

The Male Ace trainer will have a lvl 35 Krokorok (Scary Face, Dig, Crunch, Swagger) and a lvl 35 Rhinock (Flame Charge,Horn Attack, Curse, Spark).
The Female Ace trainer will have a lvl 35 Polterghalarm(Spirit Call, Night shade, iron Defense, Iron Head) and a lvl 35 Flamebud (FlameThrower, Synthisis, Razor Leaf, Sunny day).

Win Phrase:

Ace Trainer (male): Hehe, wasnt that Romantic?
Ace Trainer (female): Sigh, you know how to make my heart skip a beat...

Lose Phrase:

Ace Trainer (male): Uh oh...here it comes..
Ace Trainer (Female): This is all your fault. You never listen to me. It's all about you, you, you....

Pokefan (male): Oh oh oh, Look at this one!
Pokefan (female): EEEEEEE! He has such cute Pokemon!!!

They will each have a lvl 35 Squirelichute (Quick Attack, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap).

Win Phrase:

Pokefan (male): SEEE! Isnt it sooooo cute!
Pokefan (female): EEEEEEEE! It is so cute!

Lose Phrase:

Pokefan (male): Nooooo! MY cute Pokemon!
Pokefan (female): HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TOO IS ADORABLE POKEMON??

Veteran (male): A lovely night isnt it?
Veteran (female): The moon is very big and bright tonight

The male Veteran will have a lvl 37 Shockitox (Sludge bomb, Thunderbolt, Acid Armour, Discharge) and a lvl 37 Necrous (Dark Pulse, Confusion, Mind Break, Past sight).
The Female Veteran will have a lvl 37 Ninetales (SafeGuard, FlameThrower, Flamerang, Hex) and a lvl 37 HydroConda (Wrap, Water Pulse, Ice fang, Acid Armour)

Win Phrase:

Veteran (male): The Moon is wonderfull isnt it?
Veteran (female):the night is so peacefull

Lose Phrase:

Veteran (male): well done.
Veteran (female): You managed to beat both of us? Im impressed.

Old man: How long has it been since i proposed to you here?
Old lady: I remember the day you proprosed to me here.

The old man will have a lvl 38 Voltshell (ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Crunch).
The old lady will have a lvl 38 Seatallion (female) (Water Pulse, Arctic Current, agility, heal Pulse).

win Phrase:

Old man: Oh it's been 50 years hasnt it?
Old lady: it was a quiet night just like this..

Lose Phrase:

Old man: Wasnt it the day after you fell in that giant mud puddle?
Old lady: ...You proposed to me at a fast food joint.

You will eventually reach a large stone building, Welcome to the "Ode to news" Building!

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Welcome to a place from which I wanna leave... Romance :censored:. Although the lose phrases are awesome.
gj wp er... I mean nicely done.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Glad you Like the lose phrases. I had to balance out the Romantic stuff some how.

MOOOOOOOORE WALK-THROUGH TIME!

GRAY VERSION

Cliff Radio HQ:

Route 59 will eventually bring you to CLiff Radio HQ, its essentially a Radio/ Televesion Broadcast station built into the cliff. Head on in. A receptionist will greet you.

Receptionist: Welcome to Cliff Radio HQ! Your Home for news, sports, and Pokemon updates! Feel Free to look around, but please dont go up to the second floor.

Take a walk around the first floor. You will see many bright and colorfull posters for radio and television shows. On the wall Opposite the enterance is a giant TV screen, flanked on both sits by stairs up to the second floor. In the middle of the room are rather comfortable seats. There will be people for you to talk to here. We will start with the perimeter of the room, working in a clockwise direction, and then end with the people in the seats.

People Looking at the Posters:

Little Kid: OH COOL! Its a Poster of my favorite Show "Farcaught'd and the leek of Justice"!

Old man: Hmph! Kids these days are not educated enough! They need to listen to Dr. Tom and Alakazam's Radio hour!

Young lady: *sigh* I wish I could be in a romantic drama, like "Love of the Ninetales"....

Little Girl: I want a Ponyta like from "MY little Ponyta"!

Cheif dude: Oh how I wish I could get on "Aggron Chef". Id sweep the Competetion away with my flavors!

People in the seats:

Boy: Whoaaaaaaaaaa, the tv Screen here is just, Whoaaaaaaaaa!

Old man: CHANGE THE STATION! I WANT THE NEWS!

Young lady, who isnt really a lady yet: FASHION! I need to know what's hot and what's not!

Young man: I need to see the weather, I have a trip to plan for!

After speaking to everyone, you'll hear the reciptionist speak to someone.

Reciptionist: A Pokemon Trainer? Why there just happens to be on over there.

A man wearing casual clothes walks up to you.

Man in casual clothing: Hey there! So your a Trainer huh? How about doing an Interview with me? Ive been looking for a trainer, and I like your looks. What do yu say? You will! AWESOME! Follow me!

YOu Folow the man up the strairs on the left of the TV to the second floor.

Cliff Radio HQ, Second Floor(TV, side):

Up on the second floor, the man will take you past a few doors and then stop to talk with you.

Man: This side of the second floor is solely for Televison broadcasts. If you go up the other stairs, you'll be on the radio side.

You'll pass a few more door's until you reach the end of the hall. You will be directed into the door on the right and led to a large set. You will then be placed in a rather large cmphy looking chair. YOu will then be swarmed by people.

People swarm: MAKE UP! MORE! LESS! OKAY THAT"S ENOUGH! MOVE HIS HAT THIS WAY! NO THIS WAY! PERFECT! DONE! HE/SHE IS ALL SET!

The swarm of people will move away from you and then youll hear a voice.

Voice: Hello trainers! It's time for another episode of "Interview with a trainer!" Here's your host Lee Bob!

Lee: Hello Veiwers! Today's Trainer is (insert your name here)! They just so happen to be the Son/Daughter of the champion! So! I have to ask, whats your favorite type?

A selection box will appear with all 17 types. Choose your favorite.

Lee: Oh! I see! What is your battle style like?

You will be given a selection of battle styles to choose from (Examples are: "I like to go all out.", "I like to take it slow.", "I like to mess with my opponenets head.").

Lee: Oh Much different from your father! What do you like to do when you aren't battling?

A box will appear with different activites (reading, going for walks, watching movies, ect.) Choose on that you like to do.

Lee: Oh! Very interesting! One more question..

Before Lee can ask you, you hear a commotion.

Producer: HEY! You cant go in there where live!

A bunch of people force there way in and surround you and Lee. A old looking Lady walks in.

Old Lady: Hello Viewers. I am Lady Gretel of Team Dryad. You all have been held hostage by Technology for too long. But do not fear. We of Team Dryad will free you soon enough. Do not fear us. We are not out to hurt you. But do not interfere with us. If you do, I can not ensure you anything.

The video feed is cut and Lady Gretel looks at you.

Lady Gretel: Hmmm....Yes. I see it. The flame within you. It is there, and it is strong. *chuckles* I also see another look in your eyes. That look tells me you want a battle. But now is not the time or the place for our battle. If you wish to battle me, Ill be at the dig site in Slag Valley. Make sure your strong enough young one. I may be old, but my battle skills are well honed.

Lady Gretel and the other Team Dryad Members will leave.

Lee: What was that all about? What did Team Dryad mean....

You hear and explosion and the building is shakes.

Lee: WHAT IN THE WORLD!

Lee Runs out. Follow him. Go Down the hall, down the stairs and out of the bulding.

Route 59, after the big boom:

Outside the HQ, youll see that the road is blocked by a landslide. Lee will walk up to you.

Lee: You planned on following her didnt you? Looks like you cant take the train of Forgeville till they get this cleared up. For now maybe you should continue on to Gemity to battle its gym leader.

Looks like thats your only choice. Continue on past the HQ. You will now be on the second section of route 59.

BROWN VERSION

Ode to News building:

This is a rather old red brick building. This place houses the major newspaper and talk radio for the region. Go on and head inside. A reciponist will greet you.

Receptionist- Welcome! Feel free to look around. But please dont go upstairs, We are currently on air.

The floor your on is rather rustic. There is nice flowering plants around the room, as well as posters of past articles. There is a large Mural on the wall opposite the enterance. There are two stiar cases on either side of it. There is relaxing music in the background. In the middle is large comphy cushions for people to stare at the art. There are people for you to talk too here. We will start with the permeter of the room and work our way clockwise around the room, then the people in the middle.

People around the perimeter of the room:

Old man: I remember when that artilce was written! Mainly because it's about me!

Little Girl: I wrote that! I wrote that! I wrote that!

Young buisness man: So that's what the stocks looked like back then...Hmm they seemed to be half what they are worth today.

Young lady: OH! This is an article from when my grandmother was born!

Reseacher(male): I'm tracing someone's family route's. Its not easy, but it is something I love. Other people, not so much. Thats why the hire me!

People in the comphy chairs:

Young boy: The picture is really pretty, and the music makes me want to sleep.

Young buisness woman: I sometimes Just come here to relax. My Job doesn't really let me relax that much, so this is really nice.

Old lady: My husband painted that long ago. This painting makes me remember him.

After talking to all the people you'll hear the receptionist talking to someone.

Receptionist: Oh? A trainer? I did happen to see on come in earlier..Oh! There he/she is now!

A woman in a rather nice dress comes over and talks to you.

Woman in a rather nice Dress: Hello, its a pleasure to make your aquantance. Oh? Your the Son/Daughter of the champion? Oh my. Would you be so kind as to allow me to a radio interveiw with you? You will? Splendid! PLease follow me.

The woman takes you up the right stairs to the second floor.

Ode to News Bulding, Second Floor (radio, side):

You go up the stairs and down a hallway, and past a door. The lady turns to you.

Lady in the nice Dress: This is the radio side of the second floor. We do many different shows here. If you go up the other stairs, youll be in our newspaper department.

She will lead you down to the end of the hall and direct you into a door on the left.

She will seat herself in front of a mic, and you sit across from her, also at a mic. I little song chimes and the talk show begins.

Lady in the rather pretty Dress: Good afternoon Listeners. This Abby for Trainer talk. I have a very special guest in studio today, (insert your name here), the son, daughter of our champion, who as agreed to do an interveiw with us.

Abby: To start with, what is your favorite type?

A selection box will appear with all 17 types. Choose your favorite.

Abby: Interesting. What is your battle style like?

You will be given a selection of battle styles to choose from (Examples are: "I like to go all out.", "I like to take it slow.", "I like to mess with my opponenets head.").

Abby: I see, that is very different from your father. What do you like to do when you aren't battling?

A box will appear with different activites (reading, going for walks, watching movies, ect.) Choose on that you like to do.

Abby: That sound lovely. One more question..

You hear a commotion outside.

Random person: WAIT! You cant go in! They are on air!

The door bursts open and a bunch of well dressed people walk in and suround you and Abby. A man in a black suit comes in.

Man in the black suit: Good afternoon listeners. I am a member of Team Tech. You may call me #9. For to many years, you have suffered due to nature. We of Team tech will save you, and free you from the clutches of nature.

The station goes off air. #9 turns and looks at you.

#9: You have been the one interferring. Yes, I can tell be your eyes. I also know you wish to battle with me. I must declien for I have buisness else where. If you still feel the need to challenge me, Come to the dig site in Crag Valley.

The Team Tech members leave.

Abby: My...that was rather rude was it not?

An explosion is heard and the studio shakes.

Abby: Oh dear! What is it now?

She runs out of the room. Follow her down the hall, stairs and out of the building. You will notice that the route you came through is now blocked off by rubble.

Abby: Oh my...Looks like they blocked off the route back to Masonridge. You wont be able to take the train for a while. Why dont you head to Silverity for your next gym battle?

Thats all you can do right now. Head off to the second part of route 79.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh, an interview. Wait, what? OMG PAPARAZZI!1!1! Run for your lives.
My Little Ponyta... Does GP pay you or something?
Oh well, it's pretty good. Decent, I'd say. Keep it up.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
My Little Ponyta... Does GP pay you or something?

Yep! ;)

Also, for this part: "Hello Veiwers! Today's Trainer is (insert your name here)!"
I'd name my character "your father" ;)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Dont worry you have some pepper spray on you! Gald you like things so far.

@GhostPony-Speaking of which, where's my check! (Also laughing at the "your father" thing, GENIUS!)

Ok today's a short little post. Of course I wont be taking a break over the weekend from posting. I'll have more for you guys on Monday!

GRAY VERSION

Route 59, second half:

The second half of Route 59. This part of the route is on the side of a cliff. The angle of the camera will work much like how Castellia City from Gen 5. So you will be looking at this cliff is head on and it will rotate as you walk along, and move down as you go down the cliff face. YOu will happen to see rock climbers climbing the face. You will not be able to interact with these people. There isnt really any trainers here to battle, but there is rubble to find pokemon. In a special encounter, you will be able to run into Gligar. To find Gligar. you will have to look for shadows on the rock face. Wait until the shadow is low enough for you to examine. The Pokemon you will find here are as follows.

Pokemon in the second half of Route 59:

Squirelichute (Common,Anytime) lvl 34
Known Moves-Quick Attack, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap

Vullaby (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36
Known Moves-DeFog, Punishment,Faint Attack,Surprise Strike

Gligar(Special encounter)lvl 30
Known Moves-U-turn, Slash,Fly-by, Faint attack

Rockador(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36
Known Moves-Cross Chop, Boulder lift, Vital Throw, Rock Slide

Voltshell(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Since there is no Trainers here, just simply navigate your way along the cliff (this is a rather long portion of a route), you will eventually find Gemity, which is literally a City withing a cave on the cliff!!

BROWN VERSION

Route 79, second half:

The second half od route 79 will have you going up the side of a mountain that is on the edge of Crag Valley. The angle of the camera will work much like how Castellia City from Gen 5. So you will be looking at this mountain head on and it will rotate as you walk along, and move down as you go up the mountain face. YOu will happen to see rock climbers climbing the face. You will not be able to interact with these people. There isnt really any trainers here to battle, but you can find gras patches here.In a special encounter, you will be able to run into Gligar. To find Gligar. you will have to look for shadows on the rock face. Wait until the shadow is low enough for you to examine. The Pokemon you will find here are as follows.

Pokemon in the second half of Route 79:

Squirelichute (Common,Anytime) lvl 34
Known Moves-Quick Attack, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap

Rufflet (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36
Known Moves-DeFog, Aerial Ace, Slash, Hone Claws

Gligar(Special encounter)lvl 30
Known Moves-U-turn, Slash,Fly-by, Faint attack

Rockador(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36

Voltshell(Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 34-36
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Since there is no Trainers here, just simply navigate your way along the mountain (this is a rather long portion of a route), you will eventually find Silverity, which is literally a City withing a cave of the mountain!

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

According to my calendar, it is Monday. WHICH MEANS NEW WALK-THROUGH SECTION!

(warning incoming mass of text)

GRAY VERSION

Gemity:

Welcome to Gemity, which kinda looks like the Las Vegas of the Pokemon World! Shiny, flashing lights (Sorry no show-girls) and the works! There will be quiet a few places for you to enter and explore. The POkemon Center will be the first thing you see, go on in and heal your pokemon. YOu will also find the person who can tell you what Type of Hidden Power your Pokemon have! YAY! Anyways, back to exploring Gemity. The first building after the Pokemon center will be a large Wax Museum.

Wax Museum:

GAZE IN WONDER AT...the wax Museum Lobby. Yes the lobby. There will be a few people for you to talk with.

Rich person: Being immortalized in Wax, what a spendid Idea!

Little Girl: The Wax people are creepy.

Little Boy: That was kinda creepy.

Walk up to the receptionist.

Receptionist for the Wax Museum: Welcome to Gemity's Wax Museum! We combine Artisitc wax figures with the latest robotics to give you the best veiwing pleasure! We currently only have our Island Gym's Leaders Exhibat Open atm. It's 200 For a ticket would you like to buy one?

You will be given a selection of yes or no.

If you select Yes: Please enjoy the tour!

If you select No: Come again Soon.

If you do go on the tour, youll walk through 8 rooms and gace in wonder at robotic wax figures of the 8 gym leaders of the region. More Exhibits will become unlocked after you beat the Champion, AKA your dad. After your done in the Wax museum head back out onto the main street of Gemity.

Main Street of Gemity:

The main street goes all the way back to the cave, ending at the Gym. Along with the Wax Museum and Poke Center, there are a couple houses, a few fancy jewlery stores, a small pawn store and a gaming center. We will start with the houses, there are about 4. They are all on the right side of ther street.

House #1:

The first house is small one story home. It is rather well kept. On the wall across from the door is a small Fire Place and a Moderately sized Tv. In front of this is the couch and a small coffee table. To the right is a small bar-like style kitchen. On the wall across from the kitchen is the Bedroom. There is a young man in the Kitchen.

Young Man: Oh Hey there. Nice little place I got myself eh?

Thats all in this house, Go to House #2 which is down a little farther.

House #2,Floor 1:

The second house is a two story house. On the first floor you have a large fireplace, clad in marble. On the wall on the left there is a living wall of plants. Across from this wall is the stairs to the second floor, and the moderatly sized kitchen (It's very nice looking, all stainless steel appliances, a large island and a nice amount of cupboard space.) There isnt anyone to to talk to here so head on up to the second floor.

House #2, Floor 2:

Floor two all bedroom with attached bath. There is a queen sized bed, with 2 bedside tables with a lamp on each. There is a nice dresser along the opposite wall from the Stairs. The Attached bath has a full walk-in shower, a jucuzie tub with bubble jets and a marble sink. There is a young lady for you to talk too.

Young Lady: This is a lovely place to live. I wouldnt sell unless I absolutely had to.

Head back to down and out of the house and back to the main street and head to House #3.

House #3:

House #3 is a nice looking large one story home. It has 2 small bedrooms, one arranged for a young boy and the other arranged for a young Girl. The third room is the parents room and arranged as such. The Living room is also rather large and has a nice big TV. The kitchen and dinning area are in the same room. Talk to the people in here.

Little Boy: Vrrooom, Vrooom, Im a racecar driver!

Little Girl: I am the princess, I Welcome you to my Fairy Castle.

Father (in the living room): Has anyone seen the remote?

Mother (cooking in the kitchen): It's on the table beside you dear.

Go to the last House which is the closest to the gym.

House #4:

This hosue is rather small and only has the nessacaties. There is a bed, a Cozy place for people to gather, and a rather nice kitchen. There is a frame on one of the the tables. Examine it.

Picture: It seems to be a rather recent picture.It looks to be taken in a far away place. The young couple seem to be happy.

That's all you can see in this house. Head back on out to the main road. Go up to were the first house is. Across from House #1 is a fancy jewlery store.

Fancy Jewerly Store #1:

The walls are lined with cases of very fancifull looking necklaces. There are casses in the middle are also full of fancy looking necklaces. Examine ing the cases will result in the following text.

Examing the cases: all the lovely looking necklaces! Look at the prices as well....

There is a person here but they will just say:

Person: Welcome to our lovely store, please look around and tell me if you need anything.

Go down a little ways from this first jewlery store is the second one.

Fancy Jewlery store #2:

This store is VEEERRRRRRY fancy. The worker here is wearing a tuxedo. There are many cases here to look into, examing them will result in the same result from the first one. Talking to the fancy guy in the Tuxedo will result in...

Guy in the Fancy Tuxedo: Please keep your hands of the cases, Unless you plan on paying for them.

Hurry and get out of here before you go broke!

Next place is the Pawn Store. It is located between the 3rd and 4th house.

Pawn Store:

The Pawn store is packed with lots of merchandise. Here you can trade any extra items you have for other items. The amount of items needed to trade and the items in stock change daily. Some of the items you can get are as follows:

Random packs of Vitamins (packs range from 1-6 of a single vitamin, or 2- 12 of a mix of a maximum of three.)- Amount needed for trade ranges from 1-18.
Random Hold item(Does not include berries or Pokemon specifc items)- Amount need for trade ranges from 3-9
Random Tm that can be found in the Pokemon Centers- Amount needed for trade ranges from 1-6
Random evolution Stone -item needed for trade ranges from 1-3

To trade simply walk up to the Guy at the Counter and talk to him. He will greet you and then you will be taken to the trade screen, which will have the items up for trade and there price.

After your Done at the pawn shop, head over to the Game Center. It is located across the road from the last two houses.

Game Center:

Welcome to the Game Center. This place is HUUUUUUUUUGE! There's multiple rows of slot machines, roulette tables and card games. But there is 2 things you can do here, which wil be explained a bit later. There will be people here, but talking to them will generate a generaric response.

People at the Slot Machines:

Male response: Cmon Cmon Cmon, Gotta get a BIG pay day!

Female Response: With the winning's from this I can buy one of those high end necklaces!

People at the roulette tables:

Male Response: Cmmmon black 7!

Female Response: Red is my lucky color and 3 is my lucky number, I cant lose!

People at the card tables:

Male Response: Get lost! Your ruining my game face!

Female Response: Oh Hey there. Why dont you stay for a bit? You seem to be bringing me good luck!

You will eventually run into a worker of the Game center.

Game Center Employee: Why Hello there. Are you enjoying your time here? Oh? You dont have a coin case? Well I think I can fix that!

You get a coin case!

Game Center Employee: You'll also need some coins!

You get 50 coins!

Game Center Employee: There,PLease enjoy yourself!

Now that you have the coin case, a quick run down of the games you can play!

Slots:

For those that dont know how the slots work you can bet up to 3 coins.

1 coin- The middle Line will be the winning line.

2 coins- All three lines will be the winning lines.

3 coins- All three lines, and the two diagnols will be the winning lines.

Bonus stage? ITS A SURPRISE! (to activate the bonus stage you need to mtach 3 Gems 10 times {Not in a row, just 10 times in one sitting}).

Roulette:

You can either bet 1 or 3 coins.

1 coin= One Pokemon on one color (red or black)

3 Coin= All of one color

Cards:

You can only bet 1 coin.

It's essentually "21". All you need to do is get the sum of your cards as close to 21 as you can without going over. If the dealer gets closer to 21 then you, you lose.

At the back of the game Center is the prize booth. The prizes are as follows:

Life Orb- 300 coins
Tm for Dream Eater- 1000
Tm for EQ- 1500
Max Revive-2000
Expert Belt- 1500
Focus Sash- 1500
PORYGON- 9999

Thats all in the Game Center. Head on out of the Game Center. It's finally time for the GYM! Head back onto the main road and go alllll the way back of the cave,where the gym is. The Gym is quiet literlly built into the rock face.

Gemity Gym:

Leader:Beauty Marsoly

Type: Rock

As you enter in into the gym, HOLY COW LOOK AT THE THE PRECIES GEMS! Every where you look, Cases upon cases of precious Gems. Rob will be there waiting for you when you come in.

Bob: Hey there! All set to challenge the gym leader? You should probably know that she uses the rock type. Flying types will be knocked out of the sky, but water types will em sink! Here, this may come in handy.

BOB GIVES YOU A FRESH WATER!

Continue past Rob. There's a little puzzle the get to the Gym leader. The Floor Will be made of a very weak Crystal. You will need tocollect 4 red rubies, and you can NOT walk over the tiles that you already have (they will be marked by a few cracks.) If you walk on a previous tile you will fall through the floor to an area where trainers are waiting for you. The Puzzle will reset itself as well. When you in the chamber below the puzzle,you will haveto fight a few trainer's as you navigate your to the ladder that will take you back up to the puzzle floor. In the trainer Chamber, you will find 8 trainers(this kind works like the 8yh gym from Gen III).

Trainer's in the Chamber under the gem like floor:

Beauty #1: Ugh your taste in fashion is horrid.

She will have a lvl 38 VoltShell(ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam).

Win Phrase:

You need to have a better sense of fashion to win here.

Lose Phrase:

Your battle sense is amazing though!

Beauty #2: Hmph, Dont think youll be gettin my number that easily.

She will have a lvl 38 Voltshell.

Win Phrase:

No digits for you.

Lose Phrase:

Oh my, here take my number! You had better call me now!

Beauty #3: HEY! Look with your eyes!

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore (Rock slide, Power Gem, Smack Down,Iron Defense)

Win Phrase:

That should teach you.

Lose Phrase:

...My point still stands.

Beaty #4: Im more than just a pretty face.

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore.

Win Phrase:

Told ya, more than just a pretty face.

Lose Phrase

See,I didnt make it easy for you.

Beauty #5: Lets see what you got.

She will have 2 Boldores.

Win Phrase:

Not much.

Lose Phrase:

Mhm, impressed with what ya got.

Beauty #6: Your close to our leader, toooo close.

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore and a lvl 38 Voltshell.

Win Phrase:

There our leader is safe.

Lose Phrase:

NO! YOUR TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE!

Beauty #7: Hmm, this Dress or the green one. I know Ill battle you to decide!

She will have 2 Boldore's and a VoltShell.

Win Phrase:

Hmmm, this dress it is!

Lose Phrase:

Green it is!

Beauty #8: Marsoly should not have to put up with you.

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore (Rock slide, Stealth Rock, Smack Down,Iron Defense) and a lvl 38 Aerodactyl (Crunch, Anceint Power,Agility, Fire Fang).

Win Phrase:

You are so not her type.

Lose Phrase:

What? But How?

After collecting all of the rubies the path to the gym leader will Open. You will find Marsoly surrounded by large pillars of precious Gems. She is wearing a dress that has waaay to many diamond studs. She also has light blonde hair.

Marsoly: *sigh* More paparrazi? Wait...A TRAINER? Oh FINALLY! I was getting bored with all the paparrazi.......You look rather strong. But is that just HOW you look on the outside? Or are you truly strong straight to your core? I may look like this, but looks can be deceaving. Let me show you.

Cut scene Will come up were you will see Marsoly's reflection on the pillar of gems as she dances around. The camera will come around to an opening in the pillars, and she will hold out her hand inviting you in for a battle.

Marsoly's pokes:

Boldore lvl 38- Stealth Rock, Iron Defnse, Power Gem, Rock Slide

Aerodactyl lvl 38- Agility, Anceint Power,Whirlwind, Fire Fang

VoltShell lvl 40- ThunderBolt, Boulder Run, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Marsoly will start with Boldore, which will set up Stealth rock. After that Aerodactyl,which will take advantage of Stealth Rock with Whirlwind. Finally Voltshell,which will have Shell Smash. Volt shell will also be packing very powerful Moves in Hyper beam and BOulder Run, a rock type move with a high critical hit rate. It will also have a sitrus berry.

Win Phrase:

Sigh, I had such high hopes for you too....

Lose Phrase:

WONDERFULL! That was amazing! Wonderfull! Here Here, take the Gem Badge!

YOU GET THE GEM BADGE!

Marsoly: Isnt that badge just to beautifull? But it's more than just looks, now all Pokemon up to lvl 60! Also please take this!

YOU GET THE TM FOR BOULDER RUN!

Marsoly: Boulder run is a beautiful move, and it has a rather high critical hit rate. Also here's my number. *wink* Call me.

Marsoly register's her number with you!

Head on out of the gym and your Pokeberry will ring. It's Brason.

Brason: Hey, route 59 is cleaned up now.

WOOT! Head back to ForgeVille and take the train to SlagValley, time to take on Team Dryad. Again. Rob will chase you down before you exit Gemity.

Bobs:* huff, huff* WAIT UP! *huff, huff*. Here, this HM contains fly. It will make going to places you've already been too muc heasier.

BOB GIVES YOU FLY!

Well that makes things easier, FLY BACK TO FORGEVILLE!!

Brown Version

Silverity:

Silverity is kinda like a low key Vegas. There arent any flashy lights or anything . First 2 buildings youll see are the Pokemon Center on your left and a statue Museum on the right. Go to the Pokemon Center and heal up first, then go to the Statue Museum.

Statue Museum:

Welcome to the Statue Museum, the music here is rather soothing. There are a couple of people for you to talk too.

Little Boy: Whoa, the statues are so cool here!

Old man: The detail, its just amazing they can do that with stone!

Young Lady: wow, the artisan's from Mason Ridge are amazing!

Talk to the man behind the rather clean looking marble counter.

Man behind the counter: Why Hello there and welcome to our little Statue Museum. Here you can see all 8 of our island's Gym Leader's carved in Marble by the Artisan's in Masonridge. It's 200 for the tour, would you like to experiacne it?

Pay the 200 if you would like to take the tour. You'll go through 8 rooms, each will have a well carved marble statue of one of the Gym leader's of the island. There will be more tours available once you beat the Champion. After the tour (or not), head out to the main Avenue.

Main Avenue of Silverity:

The main Avenus of Silverity goes all the way to the back of the cave, ending at the Gym. Along with the Statue Museum and Poke Center, there are a couple houses, a few jewlery stores, a small pawn store and a gaming center. We will start with the houses, there are about 4. They are scattered along the avenue. Houses 1 and 4 are on the right, 2 and 3 are on the left.

House #1:

The first house is small one story home. It is rather well kept. On the wall across from the door is a small Fire Place and a Moderately sized Tv. In front of this is the couch and a small coffee table. To the right is a small bar-like style kitchen. On the wall across from the kitchen is the Bedroom. There is a young man in the Kitchen.

Young Man: Oh Hey there. Nice little place I got myself eh?

Thats all in this house, Go to House #2 which is down a little farther and on the left.

House #2,Floor 1:

The second house is a two story house. On the first floor you have a large fireplace, clad in marble. On the wall on the left there is a living wall of plants. Across from this wall is the stairs to the second floor, and the moderatly sized kitchen (The appliances are a little outdated, but they fit in with the house. There is a ton of counter space and a good amound of cupboard space) There isnt anyone to to talk to here so head on up to the second floor.

House #2, Floor 2:

Floor two all bedroom with attached bath. There is a queen sized bed, with 2 bedside tables with an antique lamp on each. There is a nice old and worn dresser along the opposite wall from the Stairs. The Attached bath has a large bathtub made from different sized rocks to make it look like a lagoon. There is a young lady for you to talk too.

Young Lady: This is a lovely place to live. Even though there is a Game Center, the city is wonderfully quiet.

Head back to down and out of the house and back to the main street and head to House #3, which right beside house #2.

House #3:

House #3 is a nice looking large one story home. It has 2 small bedrooms, one arranged for a young boy and the other arranged for a young Girl. The third room is the parents room and arranged as such. The Living room is also rather large and has a nice big Stone FirePlace. The kitchen and dinning area are in the same room. Talk to the people in here.

Little Boy: I'm training to be Jewerly maker. Think my mom will like this?

Little Girl: SHHHHHHHHHH! Your interuppting my newspaper interveiw with Mr.Teddy.

Father (in the living room): Dear? I think we got the wrong newspaper, I cant make heads or tails of this writing.

Mother (cooking in the kitchen): You're holding it upside down dear.

Go to the last House which is the closest to the gym.

House #4:

This hosue is rather small and only has the nessacaties. There is a bed, a Cozy place for people to gather, and a rather nice kitchen. There is a frame on one of the the tables. Examine it.

Picture: First Prize at Masonridge farm festivil. Largest Rutabaga cut to look like a diamond.

Apparently this is the home of someone who likes Rutabaga's that look like diamonds.

Head on out and go to the first Jewelery Store. It is across from house 4.

Jewerly Store #1:

The store is rather rustic looking, and there are many antique shelves with easily bought jewerly. The jewlery is simple looking, and made by local artists.
There is a nice lady, talk to her.

Nice lady: Oh hello there, are you looking for something for a special someone?

Head on out and go to the second jewerly store, which is also has the pawn shop. This is across from house #1.

Jewlery store #2/ Pawn store:

In the Jewlery store half you will see more fancy jewlery, but still at a reasonable price and still made by local artists. The jewlery are displayed in rustic looking cases. Talk to the young gentleman wondering around.

Young Gentleman: Hello, and welcome to our Shop. Anything I can help ypu with?

There is aan opening on the west facing wall. Head on through that to the Pawn store part of the store.

Pawn Store section:

Here you can trade any extra items you have for other items. The amount of items needed to trade and the items in stock change daily. Some of the items you can get are as follows:

Random packs of Vitamins (packs range from 1-6 of a single vitamin, or 2- 12 of a mix of a maximum of three.)- Amount needed for trade ranges from 1-18.
Random Hold item(Does not include berries or Pokemon specifc items)- Amount need for trade ranges from 3-9
Random Tm that can be found in the Pokemon Centers- Amount needed for trade ranges from 1-6
Random evolution Stone -item needed for trade ranges from 1-3

To trade simply walk up to the Guy at the Counter and talk to him. He will greet you and then you will be taken to the trade screen, which will have the items up for trade and there price.

Head on out and go to the Game Center. It is between houses 1 and 4.

Game Center:

Welcome to the Game Center. This place is HUUUUUUUUUGE! It also has a more relaxing felling than most other game centers. There's multiple rows of slot machines, roulette tables and card games. But there is 2 things you can do here, which wil be explained a bit later. There will be people here, but talking to them will generate a generaric response.

People at the Slot Machines:

Male response: I have 100 to spend this week. Maybe I can win a little bit too.

Female Response: Oh Hello there.You looking to make it big here too? But ya know, the best way to make it big is to work hard and not rely on luck.

People at the roulette tables:

Male Response: I like watching the ball go around. Makes me think about the earth going around the sun and how small we are.

Female Response: I just come here to hang with my friends.

People at the card tables:

Male Response: Pick a card, any card!

Female Response: The cards are all shiny. I wonder how they keep them like that?

You will eventually run into a worker of the Game center.

Game Center Employee: Why Hello there. Are you enjoying your time here? Oh? You dont have a coin case? Well I think I can fix that!

You get a coin case!

Game Center Employee: You'll also need some coins!

You get 50 coins!

Game Center Employee: There,PLease enjoy yourself!

Now that you have the coin case, a quick run down of the games you can play!

Slots:

For those that dont know how the slots work you can bet up to 3 coins.

1 coin- The middle Line will be the winning line.

2 coins- All three lines will be the winning lines.

3 coins- All three lines, and the two diagnols will be the winning lines.

Bonus stage? ITS A SURPRISE! (to activate the bonus stage you need to mtach 3 Gems 10 times {Not in a row, just 10 times in one sitting}).

Roulette:

You can either bet 1 or 3 coins.

1 coin= One Pokemon on one color (red or black)

3 Coin= All of one color

Cards:

You can only bet 1 coin.

It's essentually "21". All you need to do is get the sum of your cards as close to 21 as you can without going over. If the dealer gets closer to 21 then you, you lose.

At the back of the game Center is the prize booth. The prizes are as follows:

Life Orb- 300 coins
Tm for Dream Eater- 1000
Tm for EQ- 1500
Max Revive-2000
Expert Belt- 1500
Focus Sash- 1500
PORYGON- 9999

Thats all in the Game Center. Head on out of the Game Center. It's finally time for the GYM! Head back onto the main road and go alllll the way back of the cave,where the gym is. The Gym is quiet literlly built into the rock face.

Silverity Gym:

Leader:Gem Cutter Moe

Type: Rock

As you enter in into the gym, HOLY COW LOOK AT THE THE PRECIES GEMS! Every where you look, Cases upon cases of precious Gems. Rob will be there waiting for you when you come in.

Bob: Hey there! All set to challenge the gym leader? You should probably know that he uses the rock type. Flying types will be knocked out of the sky, but water types will make em sink! Here you may need this!

BOB GIVES YOU A FRESH WATER!

Continue past Rob. There's a little puzzle the get to the Gym leader. The Floor Will be made of a very weak Crystal. You will need to collect 4 red rubies, and you can NOT walk over the tiles that you already have (they will be marked by a few cracks.) If you walk on a previous tile you will fall through the floor to an area where trainers are waiting for you. The Puzzle will reset itself as well. When you in the chamber below the puzzle,you will haveto fight a few trainer's as you navigate your to the ladder that will take you back up to the puzzle floor. In the trainer Chamber, you will find 8 trainers(this kind works like the 8yh gym from Gen III).

Gen Cutter in-training #1: Carfull, carefull.

She will have a lvl 38 VoltShell(ThunderBolt, Rockslide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam).

Win Phrase:

SUCCESS!

Lose Phrase:

NOO! IT SHATTERED!

Gen Cutter in-training #2: Im training to be a master gem cutter.

She will have a lvl 38 Voltshell.

Win Phrase:

Im one step closer to my dream.

Lose Phrase:

My dream will come true, just not today...

Gen Cutter in-training #3: You must have a sharp eye to cut a gem Well.

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore (Rock slide, Power Gem, Smack Down,Iron Defense)

Win Phrase:

A sharp eye will see all.

Lose Phrase:

Ah sharp eye will only get you so far though.

Gen Cutter in-training #4: SHHHHHHH! If I make one wrong cut, this will be worthless!

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore.

Win Phrase:

*phew* Okay all good

Lose Phrase

GAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

Gen Cutter in-training #5: I forgot the angles I need to cut!

She will have 2 Boldores.

Win Phrase:

Oh Phew! I remembered them!

Lose Phrase:

What do I do, what do I do, what do I do!

Gen Cutter in-training #6: I will make the perfect cut!

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore and a lvl 38 Voltshell.

Win Phrase:

I HAVE MADE THE PERFECT CUT!

Lose Phrase:

...I have made a sub-par cut...

Gen Cutter in-training #7: *slow and steady breathing*

She will have 2 Boldore's and a VoltShell.

Win Phrase:

*slow and steady breathing*

Lose Phrase:

*sneezes*

Sr. Gem Cutter#8: What cut are you from?

She will have a lvl 38 Boldore (Rock slide, Stealth Rock, Smack Down,Iron Defense) and a lvl 38 Aerodactyl (Crunch, Anceint Power,Agility, Fire Fang).

Win Phrase:

Doesnt look like you made the cut.

Lose Phrase:

Looks like your from a good cut.

After collecting all of the rubies the path to the gym leader will Open. You will find Moe surrounded by many tables with gems on them. Moe will be at one of the tables, looking through a magnifying glass.

Moe: You know, a Diamond cant be tracked until it is cut? So as a Cutter, I must do m y best to give each diamond the right personality. As a gym leader, I have to see how you have devloped the bond with your Pokemon. Now then, shall we see who can create personalities better?

Cut scene Will come up were you will see Moe working away on cutting a gem, the screen will rotate as you watch him cut the Gem to it's Final Form. He will then carefully put it in a craddle and then turn to you for battle.

Moe's pokes:

Boldore lvl 38- Stealth Rock, Iron Defnse, Power Gem, Rock Slide

Aerodactyl lvl 38- Agility, Anceint Power,Whirlwind, Fire Fang

VoltShell lvl 40- ThunderBolt, Boulder Run, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Moe will start with Boldore, which will set up Stealth rock. After that Aerodactyl,which will take advantage of Stealth Rock with Whirlwind. Finally Voltshell,which will have Shell Smash. Volt shell will also be packing very powerful Moves in Hyper beam and BOulder Run, a rock type move with a high critical hit rate. It will also have a sitrus berry.

Win Phrase:

You're not cut properly. You need to look at what you want to be and aim for it.

Lose Phrase:

Well Done. You have found the Diamond in the rough. Please accept this as a sign of your

YOU GET THE GEM BADGE!

Moe: I Crafted that badge myself. Now all Pokemon up to lvl 60 will obey you. Also please take this with you.

YOU GET THE TM FOR BOULDER RUN!

Marsoly: Boulder run is a Rock type move, and it has a rather high critical hit rate. Also her is my Number if you need anything.

Moe register's his number with you!

Head on out of the gym and your Pokeberry will ring. It's Emily.

Emily: Hey, route 79 is cleaned up now.

WOOT! Head back to MasonRidge and take the train to Crag Valley, time to take on Team Tech. Again. Rob will chase you down before you exit Silverity.

Bobs:* huff, huff* WAIT UP! *huff, huff*. Here, this HM contains fly. It will make going to places you've already been too much easier.

BOB GIVES YOU FLY!

Well that makes things easier, FLY BACK TO MASON RIDGE!

[i]**EDIT: FIXED BOB'S NAME.**

Last edited by GofD on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No show girls? Awww...
Wasn't the Gym Guide's name Bob?
Marsoly seems like a nice leader. "She will hold out her hand, inviting you for a... :twisted:" And I really like the *wink* part. But what happens if you have a girl?
Yeah, I know. I'm a jerk.
Brown's edition is decent as well, though I can't imagine a low keys Vegas.
Overall, great! One of the best parts so far.

Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, you get 2 numbers in gray version.
Oh and gamblerzzz!!! I don't like them.

~It would be fun if we could find coins on the floor and under slot machines! (like in firered) :)

Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- Sorry, but I didn't put a secret showgirl place behind the gym, with the secret entrance behind behind Marsoly.
Glad you like this portion. I had fun writing it. Also I fixed Bob's name. Thank you for pointed that out.

@GhostPony- You can find coins that way as well! Just don't bring a metal detector with you, you will get in trouble.

It's time for today's post!

GRAY VERSION

Slag Valley, The dig site:

Make your way to the Dig site at Slag Valley. YOu will notice that the dig site is intact, but there is a giant hole and a ladder. Go down the ladder, to a room with another ladder. The next 3 floors are like this as well. Just go down till you hit "Floor 1"

Excavated site, Floor 1:

Welcome to floor one. You will find yourself in an open area with 2 choices of paths, one to the left and one to the right. If you go to the right, the camera angle will shift to a back veiw and you will see a giant door. Walk up to the door and examine it.

Giant door: The door doesn't look like it's gonna budge. There seems to be a hole for something.

Head back to the open area and take the left path. The left path will be rather maze like. You will be able to find the following items:

Strange Rock
Focus Sash
Red Shard x2
Ultra Ball
Hyper Potion

YOu will also encounter the following Pokemon:

Slugma (Commmon, Anytime) lvl 37
Known Moves-Lava Plume,Amnesia, Anceint Power, Flame Burst

Navigate your way through the paths maze like area till you Find the strange rock. Head back to the door and examine it again. You will be asked if you want to put the strange rock in the Hole, Select yes. There will bea rumble and the door will slowly descend revealing a grand straircase going down. Go down it to floor two.

Floor 2:

On this floor you will see some boulders, and some indents in the ground. There will also be some ledges. You have to push ALL the boulders(Using strength) into an indent (Much like in the Gen III remake of Gen I for unlocking the temples with Unown). If you happen to get stuck and would like to reset, just go back up the stairs and then come back down. Once you have successfuly solved the puzzle, the room will rumble and a staircase will become revealed in the middle of the room. Go down the stairs to the thrid Floor.

Floor 3:

On this floor you simply have to get to the other side, however there will be boulders blocking your path. YOu will have to loop around, back track and everything else, to be able to move the boulders out of the way and continue to floor 4. There will be more of a selection of Pokemon on thid floor for you to run into.

Magargo (uncommon, Anytime) Lvl 39
Known Moves:Shell Smash, Lava Plume, Magma Chamber, Anceint Power

Voltshell (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rock Slide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Torkoal (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-40
Known Moves- Lava Plume, Protect, Flamethrower, Body Slam

Shockitox (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-40
Known Moves- Sludge wave, Charge, Discharge, HyberBeam

Excavanine (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-41
Known Moves- Dig, BullDoze, Iron head, Metal Shine

Slagumo (rare, Anytime) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Hammer Arm, Iron Defense, Iron Arm, Focus Punch

The following items will be waiting for you:

Red Shard x3
Ultra ball
Tm For focus blast
Hyper Potion x2

After doing "3 steps forward 2 steps back" you will eventually unblock the path, and be able to get to the staircase to go down to the next floor.

Floor 4:

This is the same as Floor 2 (all-be it a little harder) simply solve it for the staircase to open up.

Floor 5, Ruined temple complex, Path to the temple:

This is the final floor. It looke like a temple complex that got hit with a major disaster. Coloums lay in ruin every where, large carved blocks scatter the area. Everyso often there are busted statues. Follow the somewhat still intact road. As you will face 3 Team Dryad Grunts.

Team Dryad Grunt #1: Hold on partner.

He will have a lvl 41 Flamebud (Burn POwder, Flame Thrower, Revenge seed, Razor Leaf)

Win Phrase:

Be glad Youngin, Lady Gretel would have been much worse.

Lose PHrase:

Lady Gretel may be right about ya.

Team Dryad Grunt #2; Layd Gretel shouldnt worry about pests like you, that's the job of a grunt!

He will have a lvl 41 Shrubyic (Sap Shot, razor Leaf, Psychic, Hypnosis)

win Phrase:

SEE! A grunt can take care of a pest like you!

Lose Phrase:

Forgive me......

Team Dryad Grunt(female) #3: Lady Gretel is my mentor, I shall see if you are truly worth of her attention.

She will have a lvl 40 Flame bud and a lvl 42 Yogado (Ingrain, Razor leaf, Vital throw, Arua Sphere)

Win Phrase:

Why would lady Gretel Bother with you?

Lose Phrase:

I see..go on ahead, she is waiting for you in the temple.

Continue down the road till you get to the stairs of the Ruined temple. 2 Sr. Members will come down the stairs.

Sr. members of Team Dryad: Lady Gretel has requested that you be escorted inside the temple.

One will stand on either side of you and escort you inside the temple.

Floor 5, Ruined temple complex, Inside the temple:

Your escorts will take you along a path in the temple to a large open chamber where, OH NOES ITS A TEAM DRYAD SNEAK ATTACK!

Lady Gretel: Don't be so tense. Dont worry there. They were here to witness the opening of the vault.

The camera angle will shift past Lady Gretel to a large stone structure that was broken open.

Lady Gretel: We got what we came here for you are too late for that I am afraid. However I promised you that if you came here I would give you a battle.

Your escorts will walk away from you and you will step forward to an open area as does Lady Gretel. To your left a Sr. Member Steps Forward.

Lady Gretel: He will act as a referee. He will not show any preference, will he?

Sr.Member of Team Dryad acting as Ref: I will not show any Preference.

Lady Gretel: Very Well. Let us See that Fire of your youth.

Cut scene with some Epic Music! You will See Lady Gretel in the temple and some purple mist will swirl around her, and you see many many red eyes. Finally a Ghost like figure lunges out at you!

Lady Gretel's Pokes:

Polteranthemum, lvl 41 with Dark Day
Known Moves- Spirit Call, Razor Leaf, Shadow Ball, Leaf Storm

Gengar, lvl 41
Known Moves-Hypnosis, Dream eater, Toxicity, Shadow ball

Lampent, lvl 41
Known Moves-Inferno, Momento, Hex, Will-O-wisp

Golurk, lvl 44
Known Moves-Shadow Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Soul exchange

Lady Gretel, Prepare for a fight. Her first Pokemon will be Polteranthemum, which will set up the Dark day Wether effects. Which works for lady Gretel cause she specializes in GHOST TYPE POKEMON! Polteranthemum will just out right try and attack you. After that you have Gengar and Lampent. Genagar will try to put you sleep and eat your dreams, is also can boost it's Special attack with Toxicity. Lampent, will try to burn you and use Hex, watch out for Momento as well. Lady' Gretel's FINAL Pokemon will be Golurk. Prepare for Pain, thanks to Golurks ability, and the fact it has 3 punching moves! The big thing is Soul Exchange, Watch out for that cause it can mix things up, and can throw a wrench in your tatics. Golurk will also have a Sitrus Berry. Also, Lady gretel WILL SWITCH her Pokemon.

Win Phrase:

Hehehe, I hope you didnt think that I was gonna hold back just because of my age.

Lose Phrase:

Oh-hohoho , looks like you got some zip in you. That Flame burnt away the shadow's of my Ghost Pokemon

Lady Gretel: Mhm Mhm, there is something about you. Very soon you should meet our leader. But be warned, she is not to be taken likely. Oh? You want to know what we took from here? Well Well, I guess you deserve to be rewarded with some information. We have obtained the most legendary of books of this Island. What is that book you ask? Hehehe, you will have to wait for that.

The Screen goes black. When the screen comes back too, you will see that Team Dryad is Gone. In the spot Lady Gretel was standing is an Escape rope. Use it to get out of there.

Once back in Slag Valley, youll get a Call From Brason.

Brason: Hey a new line opened up to Theroloposis.

Head back to ForgeVille's Train Station and get a ticket to Theroloposis. The train you will board looks like a bullet train. You will see a cut-scene with you riding the train, and you'll hear a bit of cool music in the background as the train goes to the Theroloposis station.

Brown Version

Crag Valley, The dig site:

Make your way to the Dig site at Slag Valley. YOu will notice that the dig site is intact, but there is a giant hole and a ladder. Go down the ladder, to a room with another ladder. The next 3 floors are like this as well. Just go down till you hit "Floor 1"

Excavated site, Floor 1:

Welcome to floor one. You will find yourself in an open area with 2 choices of paths, one to the left and one to the right. If you go to the left, the camera angle will shift to a back veiw and you will see a giant door. Walk up to the door and examine it.

Giant door: The door doesn't look like it's gonna budge. There seems to be a hole for something.

Head back to the open area and take the right path. The right path will be rather maze like. You will be able to find the following items:

Strange Rock
Focus Sash
Red Shard x2
Ultra Ball
Hyper Potion

YOu will also encounter the following Pokemon:

Vulpix (Commmon, Anytime) lvl 37
Known Moves-safe guard, flamethrower, Hex, payback

Navigate your way through the paths maze like area till you Find the strange rock. Head back to the door and examine it again. You will be asked if you want to put the strange rock in the Hole, Select yes. There will bea rumble and the door will slowly descend revealing a grand straircase going down. Go down it to floor two.

Floor 2:

On this floor you will see some boulders, and some indents in the ground. There will also be some ledges. You have to push ALL the boulders(Using strength) into an indent (Much like in the Gen III remake of Gen I for unlocking the temples with Unown). If you happen to get stuck and would like to reset, just go back up the stairs and then come back down. Once you have successfuly solved the puzzle, the room will rumble and a staircase will become revealed in the middle of the room. Go down the stairs to the thrid Floor.

Floor 3:

On this floor you simply have to get to the other side, however there will be boulders blocking your path. YOu will have to loop around, back track and everything else, to be able to move the boulders out of the way and continue to floor 4. There will be more of a selection of Pokemon on thid floor for you to run into.

Rapidash (uncommon, Anytime) Lvl 39
Known Moves-Fire Spin, Take Down, Inferno, Agility

Voltshell (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39
Known Moves-ThunderBolt, Rock Slide, Shell Smash, Hyber Beam

Torkoal (Uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-40
Known Moves- Lava Plume, Protect, Flamethrower, Body Slam

Flamebud (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-40
Known Moves-Sunny day, Flame Thrower, ingrain, Razor Leaf

Shrubyic (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 39-41
Known Moves- bullet seed, razor Leaf, Psychic, Hypnosis

Yogado (rare, Anytime) lvl 40-42
Known Moves-Ingrain, Razor leaf, Vital throw, Arua Sphere

The following items will be waiting for you:

Red Shard x3
Ultra ball
Tm For focus blast
Hyper Potion x2

After doing "3 steps forward 2 steps back" you will eventually unblock the path, and be able to get to the staircase to go down to the next floor.

Floor 4:

This is the same as Floor 2 (all-be it a little harder) simply solve it for the staircase to open up.

Floor 5, Ruined temple complex, Path to the temple:

This is the final floor. It looke like a temple complex that got hit with a major disaster.What looks to be petrafied wood lay scattered about, large carved blocks scatter the area. Everyso often there are busted statues. Follow the somewhat still intact road. As you walk along you will face 3 Team Tech Grunts.

Team Tech Grunt #1: You do not belong here.

He will have a lvl 41 Shockitox (Toxic, Thunderbolt, Discharge, HyberBeam)

Win Phrase:

You will not remember a thing.

Lose PHrase:

...I should not have gotten in the way.

Team Tech Grunt #2; #9 has other orders that do not involve you.

He will have a lvl 41 Excavanine (EarthQuake, BullDoze, Iron head, Metal Shine)

win Phrase:

Those plans are more important

Lose Phrase:

..Our plans have not been compromised yet

Team Tech Grunt #3: #9, he should not have to deal with you.

She will have a lvl 40 Shockitox a lvl 42 Slugumo (Hammer Arm, Curse, Iron Arm, Focus Punch)

Win Phrase:

#9 has to worry about the plans more than you.

Lose Phrase:

....I see #9 has to deal with you first.

Continue down the road till you get to the stairs of the Ruined temple. 2 Sr. Members will come down the stairs.

Sr. members of Team Tech: #9 has requested that you be escorted inside the temple.

Floor 5, Ruined temple complex, Inside the temple:

Your escorts will take you along a path in the temple to a large open chamber where, OH NOES ITS A TEAM Tech SNEAK ATTACK!

#9: We are not here to ambush. We have completed our mission assigned by our leader.

The camera angle will shift past #9 to a large stone structure that was broken open.

#9: We have successfully obtained the Item. I have been given permission to face you by our leader.
Your escorts will walk away from you and you will step forward to an open area as does #9. To your left a Sr. Member Steps Forward.

#9: He will act as a referee. He has made an oath to not show any prefence.

Sr.Member of Team Tech acting as Ref: No Preference shall be shown Sir.

#9: It is time you understand that which is Team Tech.

Cut scene with some Epic Music! You Will see #9 in the temple...........Thats pretty much it..and some cool camera angles....other than that he just stares at you with no emotions.

#9's Pokes

Mobisker lvl 41

Known Moves- Crunch, LaynWait, Low Kick, Glare

Necrous lvl 41

Known Moves-Dark Pulse, Psychic, Calmmind, Payback

Crawdaunt lvl 41

Known Moves-Crab Hammer, Nightslash,Protect, Bone Buster

Hydroxic lvl 44

Known Moves-Ice Fang, Fallout ,Crunch, Sludge Bomb

#9 Will start with Mobisker, Not really that difficult to beat. Just watch out for Glare and Laynwait. Necrous will be a bit more difficult due to the fact that it can revive itself. Luckly, it's defenses get a cut, but it's offense gets a boost as well. Crawdaunt is also pretty straight forward, just time your moves when it uses protect. Lastly Hydroxic, dont let it set up Fallout or you will struggle! Crunch and sludgebomb will be it's main form of attacks with Icefang as a coverage move. Hydroxic will be holing a Sitrus berry. #9 will switch his Pokemon.

Win Phrase:

The variable has been taken care of. We can continue without interuption.

Lose Phrase:

The variable is still in play. We must tread lightly.

#9: It appears as though I was unprepared for this. Our Leader will not be pleased that he will need to still deal with you. Since you have beaten me, I have been authorized to tell you this: We Team Tech are now im the possesion of the most powerful book of this Island. What that book does and the information it contains is still classified. You shall see in time. Team Tech, Move to the next stage.

The Screen goes black. When the screen comes back too, you will see that Team Tech is Gone. In the spot #9 was standing is an Escape rope. Use it to get out of there.

Once back in Crag Valley, youll get a Call From Emily.

Emily: Hey a new line opened up to Farmcentral.

Head back to MasonRidge's Wagon House and get on the wagon to Farmcentral. The wagon will be much snazzier than the one to Crag Valley and will be pulled by a fwe more Rapidashes. There will be some up-beat travelling music as you head to Farm Central's Wagon House.

**EDIT- Ninetales has been replaced by Rapidash**

Last edited by GofD on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mhm, mhm... There is a secret room, you just don't know it yet.
Now, let's see... This part is pretty much good, however let me point out a few things.
First, just for the sake of it, there should be some people around the dig site saying stuff like "Oh no, Dryad/Tech is here!" That's optional, though.
Concerning Pokemon found, I think Ninetales doesn't make a good counter to Magcargo, since it is a Stone-evolved Pokemon, which normally are very rare in other games. I suggest using a different Fire Pokemon in Brown as Magcargo's counterpart, maybe Camerupt or Rapidash. Or, if you want to keep Ninetales, change Magcargo to Arcanine or something else that evolves with a Fire Stone.
Finally, the trainers. The level of the teams Pokemon is considerably higher than that of the last leaders', especially the ones owned by the commanders. You should reduce it, since no battles are involved after the previous Gym, so either the previous Gym will have to be really easy, what with the player being 3+levels stronger or the teams are going to be insanely difficult.
An extra notice about the commanders' teams. My experience shows that a weather team is usually more powerful than a weatherless. As such, Gretel might prove considerably harder than #9, although that's not certain. Keep it in mind, though.
Apart from these, I think you posted another good piece of work.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Great part! :)
As Chillbill said, I think Ninetales is a bit too much. (it's much better than Magcargo)
Unless you put a better pokemon somewhere else in grey.

And for the trainers and the leader, I think their level is perfect.
It's not fun if you can destroy a team easily!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ChillBill- But what if the people at the dig site were working for The two teams? (duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuh!) I understand your concerns with the lvl of the pokemon. The thing is I wanted to not make it easy, since these are the higher ranking officials.

@Ghost Pony- Glad you enjoy it.

Also I did replace Ninetales with Rapidash.

Today's Walk-through Portion-

GRAY VERSION

Theroloposis Train station/ Join Station:

The train station is on the outskirts of this major city. Your tain will arrive at the LARGE station. As you get off the train a buisness man will notice you.

Buisness man: Mmmhmmm, mhm mhm mhm. AHA! Trainer you have been to a lot of places and have met lots of people right? You have havent you? I'm Normally in the buisness of making Join Avenue's, but I decided to expand into Join Stations and Join Houses! You look like the perfect person to run this Join Station what do you say?

A box will appear, select yes, selecting no will result in an endless loop of "Are you sure?"

Buisness man: EXCELLENT! Here comes someone now! Let me show you how Join Station works!

He will then go into a toutorial of how join station works (pretty much the same as Join Avenue from Gen V). After which He will take his leave.

Buisness Man: That's how things work, Do your best and make this the greatest Join Avenue!

You will get the same shops you did in Gen V+ 2 new ones!

Fourtune teller: Increases the chances of wild Pokemon encounters, increases the chances of seeing rare Pokemon, increases chances of winning at the raffle, and at the game center.

Move tutor- Yep thats right, the move totur is gonna be in Join Station. *Note: One person will accept ALL colored shards, The moves that can be taught will depend on the lvl of the move tutor.*

You can have a total of 12 shops!

Now for a more detailed look at the station. It is a large covered buidling, inside there is one other building (more will pop up as you invite people). The current building is your office/ Ticket booth. It is located at the gates to Theroloposis.

Your Office/Ticket Booth:

This buidling is divided into two sections. On the right half are the automated ticket booths. On the left, seperated by a wall and hall way, is your Office.
Here you will find yourself an assistant. (male if your char is female, and female if your char is male.).

Assistant: HELLO! Im so glad to be able to work for you! What would you like me to refer to you as?

You will be taken to a screen where you can type in what you would like to be called (for the purpose of this walkthrough, we will use the default, BOSS)

Assistant: OK! BOSS it is! Let me tell you what I can do for you!

Currently your assistant can only tell you what shops you have, the lvl of those shops, how many people have visited, and the rank of your avenue as well has how much exp is needed to rank it up.

Head out and go to the gate that head to Theroloposis. Unfortuently they will be blocked by two workers.

Worker: Sorry the doors are stuck tight, you cant go to the city right now.

.....For a major city you would think they would have more than one entrance into the city. Anyways, look like your only option is to take the other doors at the south of the building. This will take you to Route 3.14. Yes. Pi.

BROWN VERSION

Farm Central Wagon House/ Join House:

The Wagon House is on the outskirts of this major city. Your Wagon will arrive at this large open area with a ingle house. As you get off the train a buisness man will notice you.

Buisness man: Mmmhmmm, mhm mhm mhm. AHA! Trainer you have been to a lot of places and have met lots of people right? You have havent you? I'm Normally in the buisness of making Join Avenue's, but I decided to expand into Join Stations and Join Houses! You look like the perfect person to run this Join House! what do you say?

A box will appear, select yes, selecting no will result in an endless loop of "Are you sure?"

Buisness man: EXCELLENT! Here comes someone now! Let me show you how Join House works!

He will then go into a toutorial of how join House works (pretty much the same as Join Avenue from Gen V). After which He will take his leave.

Buisness Man: That's how things work, Do your best and make this the greatest Join Avenue!

You will get the same shops you did in Gen V+ 2 new ones!

Fourtune teller: Increases the chances of wild Pokemon encounters, increases the chances of seeing rare Pokemon, increases chances of winning at the raffle, and at the game center.

Move tutor- Yep thats right, the move totur is gonna be in Join Station. *Note: One person will accept ALL colored shards, The moves that can be taught will depend on the lvl of the move tutor.*

You can have a total of 12 shops!

Now for a more detailed look at the are. It is pretty much an open feild, with a wooden roof, sorta like an outdoor market. There is currently only one other building (looks like a log cabin), This is the Wagon Office and your Office. it is located near the top of the "Market"

Your Office/Wagon Office:

This buidling is divided into two sections. On the right half is the Wagon Office, come here to get a Wagon. On the left, seperated by a wall and hall way, is your Office. Here you will find yourself an assistant. (male if your char is female, and female if your char is male.).

Assistant: HELLO! Im so glad to be able to work for you! What would you like me to refer to you as?

You will be taken to a screen where you can type in what you would like to be called (for the purpose of this walkthrough, we will use the default, BOSS)

Assistant: OK! BOSS it is! Let me tell you what I can do for you!

Currently your assistant can only tell you what shops you have, the lvl of those shops, how many people have visited, and the rank of your avenue as well has how much exp is needed to rank it up.

Head out and and go to the south of your office. You will be stopped by two farmers .

Farmer: Sorry a herd a cattle got loose. ya cant go in right now, its too dangerous.

Apparently thats the only entrance to the city so instead go south to the next route, Route 1.77. The square root of Pi.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Apparently thats the only entrance to the city so instead go south to the next route, Route 1.77. The square root of Pi.

This is an educational game now? F***!

Goodbye
"

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Haunted Water wrote:
Quote:

This is an educational game now? F***!

Lelelelelelel!!!
I like the idea of the shop manager thing - more things to do in the game :)

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Join Station and Join House? Well, why not?
But seriously, the route numbers are controversial... although I like the idea. Just don't put that in the advertisement or it will drive customers off.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Haunted water- Video games are HIGHLY educational.

@Ghost Pony- Glad you like them!

@ChillBill- Exactly, why not? I personally kind like having all those shops (mostly the coleseum and the bistro, Makes EV train go by soooo much quicker). I will pass that note onto my advertising team.

Today's Post is honestly nothing that will get you out of your seats, that's tommorow's post. Anyway's ENJOY!

GRAY VERSION

Route 3.14:

Welcome to route 3.14, this route is rather curvy and has many hills This is a rather grassy area. There will be a few trainers for you to battle and some Pokemon for you to catch. When you first come out of the train station you will be stopped by a Lady.

Lady: Why Hello there trainer! You seem tired from walking. As a promotion for my store, we are giving away a free bike to a lucky trainer, and guess what? YOU ARE THE LUCKY TRAINER! Here you go! A Foldable bike made from light-weight materials, easy for carrying and storing!

YOU GET THE BICYCLE! (Finally!)

After that it's all open....road I guess. Nothing much gonna go on here, just navigate the route.Again, it is very curvy and has many hills(A rather fun place to ride a bike.) The Pokemon and trainers you will meet now follow.

Pokemon in Route 3.14:

Squirelichute (Common, Anytime) lvl 38-40
Known Moves-Baton Pass, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap

Rockador (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 38-40

Frankencactus (rare, anytime) lvl 40
Known Moves- Thunder Punch, Needle arm, Synthesis, Take Down

Murkrow (uncommon, Night Only) lvl 38-40
Known Moves-Night shade, Assurance, Taunt, Faint Attack

Karate master (Male): DO YOU HAVE DISCPLINE!?

He will have a lvl 42 Farcaught'd (Leek Technique, Wing attack, Close Combat, Hi-Jump kick)

Win phrase:

YOU LACK DISCPLINE!

Lose Phrase:

I LACK DISCPLINE!

Bicyclist (female): Think you can outspeed me?

She will have a lvl 42 Magneton (Flash Canon, Mirror Shot, ElectoBall, Screech)

Win Phrase:

HAHA! Cant catch me!

Lose Phrase:

WOW! Your Pretty fast!

Vetran (male): Are you familiar with triple battles?

This will be a triple battle. He will have a lvl 42 Farcaught, a lvl 42 Gliscor (X-scissor, Night slash, acrobatics, Fire Fang) and a lvl 42 Drachan (Mach punch, Dragon dance, Dragon Breath, Brick Break)

Win Phrase:

YOu need to be familiar with a lot of battle styles to be able to win.

Lose Phrase:

Good good, YOu have studied Triple battles extensivly.

Bird Keeper (male): GO MY BIRDS!

He will have a lvl 42 Hawken (Roost, Teeter dance, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace), a lvl 42 Rufflet (Air slash, Tail Wind, Defog, Slash) and a lvl 42 Fearow (Roost, Assurance, Aerial Ace, Mirror Move).

Win Phrase:

WE HAVE SOARED HIGH!

Loe Phrase:

OH NO! CRASH AND BURN!

Poke fanatic (female): JUST LOOK AT MY CUTIES! LOOK LOOK LOOK!

She will have 3 lvl 42 Squirelichutes (Baton Pass, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap).

Win Phrase:

Did you see, Did you see, Did you see?

Lose Phrase:

NOOO! MY PRECISE! HOW COULD YOU!

After going up and down hills, you will eventually arrive in a town by the water, Wavlow Town.

BROWN VERSION

Route 1.77:

Welcome to route 1.77, this route is rather curvy and has many hills. This route has grass as well as puddles. There will be a few trainers for you to battle and some Pokemon for you to catch. When you first come out of the train station you will be stopped by a Lady.

Lady: Why Hello there trainer! You seem tired from walking. As a promotion for my store, we are giving away a free bike to a lucky trainer, and guess what? YOU ARE THE LUCKY TRAINER! Here you go! A Foldable bike made Light but strong Bamboo, easy for carrying and storing!

YOU GET THE BICYCLE! (Finally!)

After that it's all open....road I guess. Nothing much gonna go on here, just navigate the route.Again, it is very curvy and has many hills(A rather fun place to ride a bike.) The Pokemon and trainers you will meet now follow.

Pokemon in Route 1.77:

Squirelichute (Common, Anytime) lvl 38-40
Known Moves-Baton Pass, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap

Rockador (uncommon, Anytime) lvl 38-40

Cactifairy (rare, anytime) lvl 40
Known Moves- Fairy Spore, Razor leaf, Synthesis, Shockwave

Cherrim (uncommon, Day Only) lvl 38-40
Known Moves-Take Down, Worry Seed, Sunny Day, Sap Shot

Snake charmer (FeMale): Can you be charmed?

He will have a lvl 42 Contstriparse (Bind, wrap, Poison Fang, Rest)

Win phrase:

Looks like you can be.

Lose Phrase:

Apparently you cant be.

Bicyclist (male): I have legs of steel!

She will have a lvl 42 Emolga (Light Screen, Acrobatics, Electoball, shockwave)

Win Phrase:

AND BUNS OF STEEL!

Lose Phrase:

MY LEGS! THEY SHATTERED!

Vetran (Female): Are you familiar with triple battles?

This will be a triple battle. He will have a lvl 42 Contstriparse, a lvl 42 Gliscor (X-scissor, Night slash, acrobatics, Fire Fang) and a lvl 42 Sorrowillow (Light Screen, Synthesis, Petal dance, Mega Drain)

Win Phrase:

YOu need to be familiar with a lot of battle styles to be able to win.

Lose Phrase:

Good good, YOu have studied Triple battles extensivly.

Bird Keeper (Female): GO MY LOVELY BIRDS!

He will have a lvl 42 Hawken (Roost, Teeter dance, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace), a lvl 42 Vullaby (Air slash, Tail Wind, Defog, Punishment) and a lvl 42 Fearow (Roost, Assurance, Aerial Ace, Mirror Move).

Win Phrase:

WE HAVE SOARED HIGH!

Loe Phrase:

Our feathers may be ruffled, but we will flay again!

Poke fanatic (male): GO MY FUZZIES!

She will have 3 lvl 42 Squirelichutes (Baton Pass, Acrobatics, Glare, Double Slap).

Win Phrase:

FUZZY POWA!

Lose Phrase:

YOU SHAVED THEM!!!

After going up and down hills, you will eventually arrive in a town by the water, Tidaly.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You are always the lucky trainer getting a free bike for whatever reason. :lol:
What about a little quest to get that bike?
Would be nice in my opinion! :)

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next