It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
 Roleplay Applications 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh and I'll need people for the Team Fuel Executives. Their names, pokemon type, and gender will be shown (in that order) and are listed in frequency of appearance (more frequent to less frequent).
Coal, Electric/Rock, Male
Sol, Fire/Grass, Female
Petrol, Poison/Dark, Male
Wind, Flying, Male
Biom, Ghost/Bug, Male
Hydra, Water/Ice, Female
Geo, Ground, Male

Goodbye
"

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Disregard my last two posts, I couldn't come up with a good beginning. So, I'm scrapping it and here is my easier more understandable one.

RP Name: Trouble in Angwrot! Part One: Team Afterlife Rising!
Rating: PG or PG13
Plot: In the newly discovered region Angwrot, a Team never heard of before is on the rise. What first seems to be a random crime spree turns into an organized crime syndicate. Team Afterlife is born! Using their forces to rain death upon the land, Afterlife has captured the legendary Azreckro, a fearsome Rock Dragon, in order to use it's all powerful move, Pyroclast, against innocents and enemies. Team Spirit, led by Zaro Cane, has to find the other legend, Zakarwa, a Ground Dragon, in order to fight Afterlife. One problem: they have to brave Afterlife grunts and gyms just to get enough badges to find out where the Tomb of Zakarwa is. Will Spirit prevail? For the sake of Angwrot and the rest of the world, let's hope they do.
Rules: No legendaries.
This is a new region, therefore, new pokemon. I'll list the few new ones if and when this is approved.
Godmoding only allowed at MY discretion. If you want to godmode, PM me first. Make sure you have your post ready because I will most likely ask for it.
Some non-pokemon violence, but not to excessive.
No 'romance' unless I APPROVE IT!
I will need frequent users for this. If I have to halt the RP for more than 3 days, you will be godmoded. If I godmode you for a week, you will be replaced.
All pokemon gens 1-5 are allowed.
Be creative and use good grammar.

Goodbye
"

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sounds okay to me. Approved.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP Name: Pokémon Pilgrimmage
Rating: PG or PG13+
Plot: Every summer, the annual Pokémon Pilgrimmage takes place. Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova that have been seperated from their trainers flock to the archipelgo known as "the Pilgrimmage Islands". The Pilgrimmage Islands are located east of Unova and northeast of the other regions. Roads from Sinnoh, Hoenn, and a road that seperates from the route before Victory Road in Kanto/Johto lead to two ferries: one that will take people to the archipelgo and another that carries pokemon. However, due to half of the 36 islands of the archipelgo being taken over by Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma, many pokemon don't make it to the ferry because of traps that the teams have installed. Many people fear a complete takeover of the islands by the teams. Could this be the last Pokémon Pilgrimmage?
Rules: Good grammer, no legendaries, no uber-powerful pokemon, pokemon in gens 1-5 can be used. Additional pokemon can join you along the way, but no more than two or three (keep in mind, you play a pokemon, not a person. However, if you want to godmode a person, I'm fine with that, but don't end the journey prematurely). Some godmodding is allowed, but not much violence outside of pokemon battles and stuff like that.
Application Form:
Quote:
Name:
Pokemon that you are:
Appearance and characteristcs:
Region that you are from:
How did you become seperated from your trainer and what made you want to go to Pilgrimmage Islands (or History):
Additional Pokemon that are with you (recommend that you have one):

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, sounds good. Might want to give more information though on what the pilgrimmage is and what the plot will consist of. But go for it.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm back! After years of college I figured I'd unwind with my old friends on Psypoke...but enough rambling.

Roleplay Name: Apokalyptika
Roleplay Genre: Action/Adventure/Pokemon

Setting: Into the -sort of- distant future.

Plot: In a world destroyed by humanity, the majority of legendary pokemon have become just that - legends. Once their legends were compromised, people began hunting them for their rarity. Many fled, some may have, but most were unable to make the escape. In turn, the environment has spiraled out of control and enveloped the world in what seems to be an infinite storm. The only way to salvage the human race was to band together what remained left of the 5 nations into one great nation known as "Meso". With this great nation came yet a new threat. An organization taking advantage of society's new found paranoia by utilizing the propaganda of a better world for people and pokemon. They take every chance to use this to their advantage. But what could their true goal really be?

Additional Rules:
1. Only advanced role players please. Nobody likes one-liners or a lack of spelling/grammar.
2. I'll allow some mild language, but nothing that bad. There's still children on here.
3. If you're going to leave for an extended period of time, please let me know so we don't go into freeze mode. Or, let another TRUSTWORTHY player run for you.
4. No trolling, flaming or bashing other players.
5. Please don't godmod, bunny or Mary-Sue.
6. Follow all Psypoke forum rules issued on the previous page.
7. I don't expect a character to be 12 with 6 fully evolved pokemon...please keep relativity.
8. Above all, (except the other rules) have some fun!

Character:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pokemon:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Whoa, talk about blast from the past haha. Good to see ya :)

Approved. And if I join your roleplay you have to join mine (only if you want to) :P

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

With all my free time, I thought I try for a second one haha

Roleplay Name: Recluse
Roleplay Genre: Action

Setting: The year 3015

Plot: In the year 2810 World War 3 (Aka, The Bicentennial War) swept the earth. Countries waged life after life due to the lack of natural resources and the great expansion of third world countries. It wasn't until 3010 that a British scientist named Xan Jarvas used his scientific knowledge to put the war to an end by genetically altering fruits and vegetable to feed the hungry and develop a new credit system, giving the public their own personal bank in the form of digital dollars.

After the great war had ended, he was awarded the title of "Earth's Greatest Mind." As his fame grew, so did his influence. Xan's philosophies had become so enormous, that the world had degenerated back to the state of Monarchy, naming him their king. Under Xan's rule, science was the solution to all of life's problems. Bio-mechanical limbs and organ had become accessible to those who could afford it - lengthening the human life span. This soon evolved into biological enhancements only the wealthy were able to afford...but not all was without consequence. In order to keep the body from rejecting it's new appendages, a new drug known as Cylum was created to release endorphins and keep the equipment bonded. These "post-humans" soon became discriminated against by those against the process. Many frowned upon it, calling the procedure a crime against nature.

However, every king has his dirty secrets. In order to keep peace, Xan had a loyal assassin at his disposal at all times. Stripped of his name and identity, the assassin lurked in the night, secretly fulfilling the king's wishes behind the backs of the public. Diplomatic murders were common, but so were assassination attempts - none of which could possibly be linked back to the great king.

Unfortunately, this relationship didn't last. After the assassin's betrayal, the king stripped him of his post and left him alone with a bounty on his head for treason. Now, calling himself only Aven, the assassin must fulfill the world to it's former self by bringing down this broken monarchy and it's king with the help of anyone who shares his goal - anyone worth trusting.

Additional Rules:
1. Please abide by all forum rules
2. No bunnying/god-modding/etc...
3. I'm hoping this to be a very in depth story, so please make your posts count.
4. I would prefer only advanced role players, however, exceptions can be made if you can submit me a sample of your writing.
5. Although it is somewhat mature, heavily language and gore won't be tolerated. If a killing is necessary, I would like it to be as un-detailed as possible.

I know it's a bit extensive, but a friend and I are actually trying to turn this into a graphic novel. I'm hoping that if i can make it a RP, it'll give me a few more ideas to add as well. :D

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sounds good to me, I love assassins and automail :P also, shouldn't it be *Countries waged war after war?

Just letting you know that it may be difficult getting it off the ground because this is a pokemon-themed forum.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I've been planning to do a war based RP for a long time now, and this forum's falling victim to inactivitis, so why not?
Quote:
RP Name: Paradise Lost
Setting: 2042, Alternate Reality where the Cold War would still be going on.
Plot: In 2030, tensions between Soviet Russia and the United States of America rose to breaking points. World War 3 broke out within a year, and within two years of conflict, most objectives of the war were lost. The Third Great War lasted from 2031 to 2037. When the world's societies realized that the two superpowers destroyed everything that they had touched, including themselves, a regime rised from the ashes. Known as the COR, or the Coalition Of Reconstructionists, they subtly took control of the decimated nations. Anyone who called them out as COR disappeared off the face of the Earth. Their secret military, CORE (Coalition Of Reconstructionist Envisionaries), put down many rebelions and silenced all unrests as best they could. Members of CORE were not to be in existence, and members of the COR denied their membership if questioned. But, after five years, people started asking questions and turning stones, looking for answers about the new leadership of the Federation of Nations (COR(E) occupied nations), the COR became agitated. CORE established its dominance, and FON became an authoritarian state. But, there is talk of a worthy rival to the COREs forming in Florida. What and who this rival is is unknown...
Explanation of the COREs: The COREs are an extremist organization, and believe that the current state of the world is horrible. They're led by "The Merchants of Death", who started WW3 to fuel their beliefs and ideals in others.
Rules: This is a mature RP, and there will be killing. Not too detailed. Motions can be described, and blood should be solemnly mentioned (i.e.: 'x tripped and fell, and a few drops of blood trickled down his leg), but keep graphic descriptions to minimum, like zero (i.e.: 'x beheaded x' is acceptable, but 'x beheaded x, who fell to the ground, blood spew-' yeah, you get it. Not acceptable.).
I'll need advanced RPers for this.
Abide by forum rules.
I might even turn this into a movie later on in my life, so try to be very descriptive about your character's movements.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

approved and good luck with your movie.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Name: DNX

Roleplay Genre: Fantasy, Action

Setting: Modern Times. Casus City

Plot: A group of high schoolers are both blessed and cursed with mysterious superpowers upon waking up one morning. Some used for good, others to manifest their most corrupt desires. Just as well, not much good can really be found in the heart of Casus. The broken city is filled with vagrants, criminals and delinquents. From this point onward, those kids are forced to shape their own destinies as well as the future of the world. They all have something very unique planned for them, but whether they go through with it or not is up to them and their whims.

Additional Rules:
-Obviously, follow all forum rules
-Mild language is alright, but don't get carried away.
-I'll allow killing any character that isn't a main character, but don't get graphic and be prepared for retaliation.
-I'll allow God-modding on very few conditions. If you think it's necessary, message me and I'll let you know.
-No bunnying. A person made their character for themselves. Mind your boundaries.
-Please don't give me a 1-2 sentence post. Especially for an intro.
-Finally, have fun! This is meant to be a stress reliever and a way to enjoy yourself so let loose~

Code:
[b]-Character-[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Extra Fun-facts:[/b]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

approved, sounds interesting~

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've been working on this idea for a couple weeks, and I thought it'd be pretty exciting to do.
Quote:
Name: Arena
Genre: Fantasy, Action
Setting: The Arena, Collis, Human Empire, Ageartha, turn of the 9th century
History: Since the year 0, Ageartha has been in discord. Its inhabitants, who vary from race to race, fought for power over the othe races. During 753, Prince Kaling, royalty from the Hume Tribe, united the human tribes and formed the Human Empire, thus claiming the power over most races. When the other races heard of this, in 759, they rallied against the Empire...
They were brutally slaughtered.
Kaling issued that a gigantic stadium, called the Gigabowl (or The Arena if you end up becoming the entertainment), be made. On December 29, 764, it was finished.
Since its opening in 765, it has been the site of many deaths, slaughters, and public executions. Now, after a century and a half, the races of Ageartha have grown intolerant of the rulers' decisions over the years, and many look towards one team of gladiators: the Crushers. Many times, the Crushers put out great people of all sorts of races. Their fourth roster consisted of three great warriors who won a championship without firing off one single projectile. They were frozen and stored, now waiting for whatever the King has in store for them.
Can the Crushers do it? Can they bring peace to this chaotic world by uniting all races as one? Or will they fall short?
Application Form:
Code:
[b]Age:[/b] From 16 - 32 please, but I reccommend 20 - 30.
[b]Race & Appearance:[/b]
[b]How did you become a gladiator?[/b] i.e. Were you a POW, a criminal, a volunteer?
[b]Weapons:[/b] Note: Each race reacts to each type of melee weapons differently. State in this format: Melee/Projectile/Magic (Bolt or Heal)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] This will make the RP more interesting, as whoever you're affiliated to might give me ideas for some fun and interesting plot twists.
[b]Fun Facts:[/b]

Rules:
-Use proper grammar. If I can't understand what is going on, then you'll get two warnings.
-Forum rules apply.
-No major godmodding. I'll be very strict with this, with little to no exceptions.
-Mind the language. I'll mind my character's language as best I can, so you should, too. That said, I don't mean absolutely no swearing.
-The main characters are gladiators. Meaning it will get violent. No, there WILL NOT be any spewing of blood. Not once, not ever. Blood can be mentioned, but not to graphic.

I have more to this, but I just thought it'd be unnessecary to put it in at this time.

Goodbye
"

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

to be honest, sounds just like spartacus (that's not a bad thing, pretty decent show), and even though i know a lot of roleplays in the past here have had mature enough players, this is a kids forum and you have to keep in mind of the viewers as well. "it has been the site of many deaths, slaughters, and public executions" this is a big no. perhaps on a different site, but not here. besides, without the description a roleplay like this is pretty dull.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, since I've got the Infamous collection for Christmas, I realized that it could be turned into a very fun and interesting RP.
Name: Overload
Setting: Johnston City
Genre: Fantasy, inFAMOUS
Rating: PG to PG13
Plot: Three years after a strange event along the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, another odd occurrance is happening. A group known as Conduit Control Group has stirred up trouble in the southwest portion of the US. Searching for Conduits, or people who have superpowers, they plan on ridding the nation, and then the world, of them. However, the First Sons will not allow that to happen, being comprised mostly of Conduits, and plan on making multiple stands against CCG. It should be a suicide mission for the Sons, but two problems stand in both of the organizations' way: Johnston City and Cole McGrath. However, Cole is rumored to be dead, a victim of the New Marais incident three years ago. With him being undisputedly the most bravest of all Conduits, who will stand up to CCG?
Note: I'll post links tomorrow morning if I miss them when I'm editing this. They will help with the terminology.
Rules:
Keep a close eye on your character. If they are already as powerful as Cole in the beginning of the RP, they will have to be revised.
No godmoding.
Good grammar.
No changing powers midstory.
If you think you may have a good story plot or character plot twist in mind, PM me and tell me about it.
Application Form:
Code:
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Preferably teenager to young adult.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b] I'll provide a list of powers
[b]Limitations:[/b] Example: Just because Cole is some God-like powered Conduit, he has a fatal flaw: Without a nearby source of electricity, he is powerless.
[b]Fun Facts:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

I have more to add, but I would like for this to be accepted before I add anymore.

Goodbye
"

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

okay, approved. as long as you don't stop posting in my roleplay that is.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Roleplay Name: The Day Camp Half-Blood Died
Roleplay Genre: Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series (books, the movie was terrible)

Setting: The story will begin at Camp Half-Blood, during it's fall. From there, it can go literally anywhere, from a trip halfway around the would, to the depths of the Underworld, to Mount Olympus itself.

Plot: Just a normal summer at Camp Half Blood. After saving the world for the billionth time, Percy Jackson and his friend were ready to be done with monsters and demons for while. So, life went on, Greek demigods happily training, fighting, and enjoying themselves for once in their lives. Rachel, the camp Oracle, hadn't had any prophecy to spit out at them for awhile, putting everyone even more at ease. However, when the Golden Fleece goes missing from Thaila's Tree, the magic haven surrounding the small training grounds goes down, and it doesn't take long for the lovely friends from Tartarus to notice, and the bombardments start. In just a few weeks, Camp Half Blood is falling, and one last surge from the monsters of the Underworld was all it took to finish the job. In this heroic final battle, Percy and his friends make their last stand, and perish, marking the end of the Demigods, and opening the way for the monsters to take Olympus for themselves, and destroy the world...

However, hope arises from the even the darkest shadows of evil, as a few managed to escape the bloodbath. After receiving one final prophecy from the Oracle, a group of half-bloods set out on their quest, with hope of returning victorious. If only they knew what the riddle-spoken prophecy meant...

"A group of the fallen shall run from the fight,
Hiding by day, traveling by Night,
Into a place where Demons are known,
To bargain with Hell, upon his throne,

To turn back time, is all they plead,
But for this, He says, two must bleed.
The hope for their camp is gone in this world,
And can only be saved, if time were twirled..."

Additional Rules: This will be, defiantly, a PG-13 game, however should not go over that. As it is an action-filled series, it is also tailored towards kids and teens of all ages, and should be kept that way.
In this story, you can create your own demigod (one per player), with one special god-related power (not OP, but nothing ordinary, like "flying" or "invisibility". Lets be creative, people.) and one enchanted weapon. I'll be even more specific with the character models and all if this get approved.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

approved~ sorry i'm so late

Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Roleplay Name: The Rainbow League Academy
Roleplay Genre: Boarding School, Romance, Teens, Pokemon

Setting: Fuchsia City, Kanto

Plot: Dear [insert name here], congratulations! You have been chosen to be apart of The Rainbow League Academy located in Fuchsia City, in the Kanto region. Here at Rainbow League you will be educated on the world of Pokemon with a variety of academic courses, you will be able to learn what it takes to become a Pokemon Master by training with your Pokemon and even get the chance to go out and collect Gym Badges. You may also choose to participate in Pokemon Contests or even learn the skills to become a Pokemon Breeder. Along with this letter you will find a S.S. Ticket for the S.S. Aqua, this is the ship that will bring you to Fuchsia City and will be awaiting your arrival, but don't be late! Upon your arrival in Fuchsia City you will be greeted by the Pokemon Professors, who will present you with your very own Pokedex and your chance to choose a starter Pokemon from any region the like. There are the Fire Types which are as followed Charmander {charmander} Cyndaquil {cyndaquil} Torchic {torchic} Chimchar {chimchar} . The Water Types are Squirtle {squirtle} Totodile {totodile} Mudkip {mudkip} Piplup {piplup} . Lastly we have the Grass Types which include Bulbasaur {bulbasaur} Chikorita {chikorita} Treecko {treecko} Turtwig {turtwig} After choosing your Pokemon you will be able to choose your dorm room but this is a first come, first serve process. Students will be placed in one of our three buildings which each have three floors housing 12 students on each floor. The first floors are triples, second is double rooms, and the third floor consist of single dorm rooms. The room you choose is to be where you live for the next four years of your life, so be sure to choose wisely. The fall semester begins August 18th so we will expect your arrival no later than July 31st. We look forward to your arrival.
Sincerely,
Professor Oak

Additional Rules: Follow the Psypokes rules of course, Be polite to all members of the role play, Do not control anyone's character without their permission, Try your best to spell words correctly and no text language (ur, np, lol, etc) Each player may have up to ONE character unless approved by me. Characters may have an additional Pokemon aside from the starter they are given. (Ex. Ash arrived to the academy with his Pikachu perched on his shoulder). And the most important rule is to have fun and enjoy yourselves in this role play :)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The Jhoto Movement
Exploration

Jhoto wilderness

The region of Kanto is growing overpopulated so a team of 20 settlers decide to move west and settle there

Two classes : Pokemon ( not understanding human civilization) and human settlers pokemon from gen 2

lols to be had and adventures fit for a {nidoking}

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hmmm... Nobody has posted here in a while... I may be new here, but maybe I can help remedy this.

Roleplay Name: The Ends of the Earth
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon/Adventure

Setting: The Wilderness (More info under Plot.)

Plot: For as long as anyone can remember, the Five Pokemon Clans (Thunder, Wave, Earth, Wood, Mist) have lived in a state of (relative) harmony under the guidance of the Star Fliers, Latias and Latios, who guide the Clans through visions sent to chosen seers. But a strange illness has pervaded the wilderness, and the Star Fliers have chosen a group of (eventual) friends to journey to the East to recover an artifact that can (hopefully) provide a cure...

Additional Rules: As you may have surmised, this campaign is set in a (mostly) all Pokemon world; None of the player characters have seen, heard, or imagined any such thing as Trainers, towns, Poke Balls, etcetera. That's not to say they're not out there somewhere... we've just not encountered them yet. As such, all of the PCs are (you guessed it!) Pokemon.

Banned/Restricted Pokemon:
    - Legendaries, for obvious reasons.

- Trade Evolvers, such as Alakazam and Steelix; since you've never seen a trade machine, how could you evolve by trade? If you wanted to play a Haunter or a Scyther however, that would be just fine. (If someone has a ready explanation, I may waive this ban.)

- Stone Evolvers, such as Raichu and Vileplume, are not banned... but, evolution stones are very rare. Sooo, do try and make it sound like you earned it.

Clans: As I mentioned, there are five of these, each one consisting (primarily) of three different types. Note; this is not a hard rule, but a generalisation; theoretically any Pokemon *could* belong to any Clan. These types are just more common.

I'm also shooting for one member from each clan, including myself, for a total of five players. (I'm not gonna push too hard for the though.)

Thunder Clan lives in the North, and consists primarily of Electric, Fire, and Fighting types.

Wave Clan lives in the South, and consists primarily of Water, Ice, and Dragon types.

Earth Clan lives in the West, and consist primarily of Rock, Ground, and Steel types.

Wood Clan lives in the East, and consists primarily of Grass, Bug, Poison, and Flying types.

Mist Clan is nomadic, moving from place to place, and consists primarily of Psychic, Ghost, and Dark types.

One final note: I have a certain habit from other forums of making separate threads for in character and out of character comments; I would prefer to continue this practice here, but if it's a big deal I can drop it.

Now, the desired character template is here, with explanatory notes.

Code:
[b]Species:[/b] What Pokemon are you? (Please include a link.)
[b]Name:[/b] What do you call yourself to differentiate from other members of your species?

[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female? (If applicable.)
[b]Age:[/b] How old are you? (Try to use a vague term rather than a number here.)
[b]Clan:[/b] Which Clan do you belong to?
[b]Vocation:[/b] What is your role within your Clan? What skills do you have?

[b]Backstory:[/b] What has your life been like?
[b]Direction:[/b] Hopes? Dreams? (Other than the main quest.)
[b]Personality:[/b] What sort of person are you?
[b]Other:[/b] Any other miscellaneous notes.

And an example character (and also my character.)

Quote:
Species: Vulpix
Name: Spitfire

Clan: To be determined (After other players have picked a clan.)
Vocation: Apprentice Healer

Backstory: The daughter of two warriors, Spitfire's parents were appalled that their daughter was neither as strong or quick as her litter mates. She was cast off by them to fend for herself at a young age, until an understanding Roselia found her and raised her as a healer...
Direction: Spitfire often wonders if her birth parents still think so poorly of her, and wants to impress them if and when she returns to them. She also (like all Vulpix) hopes to one day find a Firestone and become Ninetales.
Personality: Spitfire is quiet, unassuming, and a little timid. However, she is fiercely compassionate, offering help to anyone she thinks needs it.
Other: None especially.

Last edited by Grey Pennies on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, while I can't personally approve RP applications, seeing as I'm not a mod, I do think that your RP sounds pretty interesting, and I'd most likely apply to join it if it does end up being accepted soon. I've got a couple of RPs under my belt so far, and haven't had the oppurtunity to for a while now, so it'd be nice to get back into it.

The only thing is that Crunchy, the mod in charge of this forum, hasn't been online since early July, so I don't know if he'll be around any time soon to approve it. If it's a couple of weeks and you've still had no other response... I'd say it's most likely fine to go ahead and post it. He's a pretty laid back guy about those kind of things.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Grey Pennies; approved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40