It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but Nobunaga is angry that you took his shiny Rayquaza (seriously, do you know how many times he had to SR to get that?!) and he leads a rebellion against your rule. He has many followers and a long lasting rebellion ensues. You're now a ruler of a world in turmoil. oh, and you die during the fighting

I wish that I wasn't running out of ideas of what to wish for.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, you want skittles.
I wish for skittles.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, you get you're skittles but since I want them I steal them. Now you have no skittles.
I don't even like skittles.

I wish to know why {thunflora} is.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, Highlight to view spoiler.
Spoiler
I wish for a good-looking ghost type pokemon.

~I'll let other people play for a while. ;)

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Granted you get a third evo of Shuppet. It looks so cool. And awesome and epic. A tornado comes towards your house while your playing with your evolved Shuppet. The game glitches and it turns out that the awesome, cool, epic ghost pokemon was just every other ghost pokemon under a sheet.

I wish that Chespin would be In real life and that I owned him and he was perfect in my image.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(I've been wanting to do this one for awhile, but don't see an opportunity coming anytime soon, so...)
Granted, but... *snickers*

...I EAT YOUR FAMILY!!!
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I wish for something to get rid of this horrible indigestion I got from eating James' family.

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:54 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Granted, I punch you in the gut, making you vomit out another James's family (you didn't specify. So I get my Chespin. Where is it?). This gets rid of your indigestion.

I wish my Chespin was next to me.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And it all goes accordingly...
Granted. I now eat you and your Chespin. Muhahahahaha!
I wish for eggs to rain from the skies while I sit in my bunker made out of toast-with-bacon-to-reinforce.

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, because you ate me and my Chespin I punch you in the gut from the inside. You vomit us out. I kill you with my Chespin and I kill Chillbill (for voting Chikorita). I then eat your bunker. My Chespin evolves into a winged Grass/Dark type pokemon. It can learn fly and I fly away from this terrible land of raining eggs.

I wish that I could get past Mount Moon in Pokemon Chaos Black (its hacked so you can't).

Extra Info: I'm playing on a very old block computer that I found in my attic. Have no idea what its doing up there but I sometimes go and play Chaos Black on it in ROM form.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, you manage to break the coding and pass. However, my spirit awaits on the other side, and it possesses a supernatural Chikorita that cn't be defeated. So despite breaking the coding, passing Mt. Moon didn't do you much good in the end.
I wish my fellow students weren't so stupid and stubborn.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, Your are are now stupid and stubborn that you make your classmates look like Albert Einstein with a humanitarian complex.

I wish 9.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you get 9 wild, rabies infested lions that savagely tear you apart limb by limb, then jump in a time machine and create a space-time paradox of them eating you, over and over again, through time and space...
I wish for cake to be good for you!
And wow, 5 pages! That's amazing! Thanks for playing everybody, you're all awesome!

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, cake becomes the goodest food in the world. It becomes worshiped like a god for being so tasty yet not junk food. I then say that I don't like cake, cake becomes an angry god and destroys us all. Nice going Shiny Hunter.

I wish that I had a reasonably sized cake, inanimate, not rabies infected cake next to me.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. However, DNA made the cake, and the cake becomes an honorary member of the Grammareich. Upon seeing the one fatal grammar mistake in your last post, it kills you.
James86134 wrote:
Granted, cake becomes the goodest food in the world. It becomes worshiped like a god for being so tasty yet not junk food. I then say that I don't like cake, cake becomes an angry god and destroys us all. Nice going Shiny Hunter.

I wish for murderous food!

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:07 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, you already got it.... It killed me remember. You just wasted your wish.
Its so hard to come up with wishes now.

I wish that a black hole would suck up the Earth right after I left it with some of my closest family and friends in a fully fuelled, oxygen filled spaceship.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. However, the black hole is actually a wormhole which takes us to another galaxy and exactly the correct distance from the system's sun. So we survive. Meanwhile, your ship gets caught in an asteroid belt and you die.
I wish I had a 50MBps internet connection.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

ChillBill wrote:
Granted, you manage to break the coding and pass. However, my spirit awaits on the other side, and it possesses a supernatural Chikorita that cn't be defeated. So despite breaking the coding, passing Mt. Moon didn't do you much good in the end.
I wish my fellow students weren't so stupid and stubborn.

Even though Chikorita can't be found in Kanto ;)

Anyway,

Granted, the Internet runs so quickly that you head explodes ( I don't know... Its midnight where I am and I'm running on empty)

I wish that the 'black hole worm hole' from my last wish was actually a black hole and to any other hole. So not a worm hole, a pie hole, a cake hole and certainly not a butt hole :| (oh god if it was a butt hole. Then again what do I care? I don't have to go through it).

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. But you forgot to rule me out of the factor. The ship blows up. If we die, you die too, even if it's a horrible way to go.
I wish for fans (the machine).

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, you get Fan Rotom. But let me explain in a long and treacherous story.

Three days ago you got Pokemon Platinum. The best Pokemon game ever. You had so much fun playing it and wanted to cherish it so you played it slowly. After three days you finally got through Eterna Forest. You beat Gardenia with ease and decided to go back and enter the old Chateau. you cautiously walked through the building and found the ghost girl in one of the rooms. The game glitches for a second (I'm literally getting freaked out right now just writing this. I'm sitting in a dark room at 3 am right not with only an IPads light) and the ghost girls rotted face appears on the screen. You get sucked into the game and have to battle her. The girls avatar is the Buried Alive avatar. At this point the only pokemon you have is a Prinplup, Ghastly, Roselia, Ponyta and a Luxio. Somehow you beat the terrifying Buried Alive and continue on. Still stuck in the game you decide to explore the old building more. You got to the Rotom room. And see Rotom sitting there, with its back to you.

(Now say the next part really fast) ITTHENTURNSTOYOUANDTRANSFORMSINTOFANROTOMWHICHSUCKSYOUINITSBLADES, KILLINGYOUHORRIBLY

*Poof* This wasn't needed and inappropriate.

Last edited by James86134 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright James, you did it. You officially annoy me more than Samurott. First, since I was a spirit, I can easily use any Pokemon I want. Second, in the same manner, Rotom needs a fan nearby to transform. So your backfire is invalid. Third, treating me like you treat Samurott insults both mine and his feeling of uniqueness. Prepare yourself for the combined attack!
Granted, but by dying over and over in this thread, Samurott and I are now vampires. So we just pick up our heads, put them in place and then replace the blood we've lost by sucking you dry. Then we burn your lifeless body and scatter the ashes, so you won't bother us anymore.
Done with the gore.

I wish I had a nice girlfriend (meaning she's not ugly or stupid and she doesn't just dump me out of the blue).

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted. You date for a while, and you feel like you've met the girl of your dreams. You propose to her, and she accepts. You have a huge wedding, and go on an amazing honeymoon. You start a family and have some kids. Stuff happens, life goes on. Everything's great.
When you're really old and about to die, she dumps you. Out of the orange.

I wish for life hacks and glitches!

(I'm in a random mood :shock: )

Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Well it seems like I'm not wanted. I'll stop posting here at night then, I'm creepy at night.

Anyway,

The life hacks and glitches cause the best hackers take over the universe. They control us for years. The. Eventually we have had enough. We start a war. The war ends. The hackers win and because of our rebellion start the HUNGER GAMES. DragoBoy, Samurott, Chillbill and I are all tributes in the first one.

"LET THE 1st ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN"

I wish for YouTube to load faster. But not too fast.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Well it seems like I'm not wanted. I'll stop posting here at night then, I'm creepy at night.

Good idea. If I see a wish like that again, I'll report it. There's a difference between 'for the lawls' and being a dick.
Quote:
The hackers win and because of our rebellion start the HUNGER GAMES. DragoBoy, Samurott, Chillbill and I are all tributes in the first one.

That'll be unfair. Drago and I will probably team up, and that'll be the end of it right there. Of course, after I defeat anyone, I'll eat them. :/
Granted. YouTube blows up. With no entertainment, people turn into nutjobs and begin eating everyone else. DragoBoy's zombie iteration comes back to life, too.
I wish for Large Machine Guns to stop the zombie uprising.

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:58 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted you get the machine guns but don't have the ammo. The only Way you'll survive is if you're strong enough to crack open Zombie skulls with a Mchine Gun hammer.

I wish for the cake gods to return.

I'd like to apologise for my past wish involving the death of Samurott and Chillbill. It was unnecessary, inappropriate and immature.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Accepted, just don't do it again.
Granted. Free cake for everyone. What flavor is it? Death by Chocolate. It rains from the sky in a never-ending torrent, which kills everyone. I guess you can say humanity died, and the cause of death was..! *whips off sunglasses* Death... By Chocolate.
I wish for SPOONS!

EDIT: Chill, I like the whol vengeance thing you did for a backfire, but I would eat my vampire self afterwards.

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next