It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'll post the next wish or whatever.

I wish that people would REPLY to my Starter PEC...

(I started the next round and no one has voted :cry: )

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, I vote but you still need someone else to vote to break the tie between Oshawott and Chikorita.

I wish for... TIME TRAVELLING LASER BEAMS!!!1!

Go nuts.

Shiny Hunter wrote:
Granted, this destroys the nukes that Other DragoBoy didn't get

How didn't Other me (that's his name, not Other DragoBoy) get the nukes? I thought Samurott was attacking because they were defenseless :?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. I steal them, leading to the genocidal killings of China, Cuba, and the French. You said 'go nuts.' So, I went nuts.
I wish for free cookies for everybody!

EDIT: For the record, I was attacking North Korea because I can. Not because they may or may not be defenseless, but because nobody can stop Grenade Rain. NORTH KOREA, WHERE IS YOUR KIM JUNG-IL NOW, HUH?

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you eat them all. ;)
I wish for a nice guitar!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but your fingers get caught in the doorframe as you return home. So now you can't play.
I wish for the new Eeveelution announcement to be fake (bored of Eeveelutions).

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, that's not really a Pokémon and it was a joke. What's really happening is that all the Pokémon in X/Y, other than starters and legendaries, are eeveelutions and the only wild Pokémon are eevee.

I wish that I wished that I didn't wish this wish.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, here's your Final Exam. Id you dont get at least an 85 you fail your whole year.

I wish everything we measured to be in incuments of 10!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, Highlight to view spoiler.
it rains 10cm, which actually goes to 10ft., it then rains more, thus flooding the earth, and yes, I just put that all in a spoiler.
I WISH FOR PIE!!!

P.S. I'd just like to say that, "that escalated quickly!" (of course referring to this thread)!

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:27 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
You shouldn't post things in spoilers unless they are actually spoilers... ;)

Anyway I'll let asdf movie handle this:

Oh, boy a pie.
What flavour?
PIE FLAVOUR!!!
*Pie flies out of pie with cool sound effects in the background*
The tiny pie flies into your mouth and chokes you. The pie slowly climbs out of your rotting throat and eats you. And that means you are on SOVIET RUSSIA. Three people are in soviet Russia and I'm not one of them...

I wish for myself to turn into a magnet while next to an indestructible wall on my left and the biggest metal thing on earth around me. This will crush me painfully but quickly. Before I turn into a magnet I will scream "I am not going to end up like Asia, continuously being destroyed by trolls!"

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You live, at which point you realize that you actually are in SOVIET RUSSIA.
I wish for...

A grape.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted but with all the time travel shenanigans I pulled you into one. The time machine landed ontop of one of the other me's. we appear in Soviet Russia, and in Soviet Russia grape eats you.

I'm pretty sure you already ended up in Soviet Russia anyway... Boy this game is kinda complicated.

I wish for 3 more emoticons of my choice on Psypokes. (Siren emoticon, sarcastic emoticon and a vomiting emoticon).

That is my wish fulfill it.

KTHXBAI

EDIT: oh and I got Ace Trainer a while ago... Yay me.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but none of your devices can support the new emoticons. Too bad.
I wish I could win the Winter Jeopardy so I can have a custom rank.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:35 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, Your custom rank is deemed to offensive and Frost, feeling generous, gives you a Custom Rank he made up to save you from being banned.

I wish For a wish to wish so it can be backfired cause I got nothing.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, Your wish is a wish that wishes to be wishes forever.... Meaning it never gets wished.... Ever!

PARADOX

I wish that I won the custom rank and I could give it to Samurott so he can change his rank (I'm felling nice. NOT :twisted:

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, you win the custom rank voucher and give it to Samurott. When he goes to use it, however, he find that it is invalid. Thinking that he has been tricked by you, he uses the TIME TRAVELLING LASER BEAMS!!!1! that he stole off of me to kill you in every part of time in which you exist. This results in a huge amount of paradoxes, destoying the space-time continuum yet again.
We have to stop destroying the space-time continuum/world/universe. Or not, it's fun

I wish that Mr. Green :mrgreen: had a friend called Mr. Purple.

GofD wrote:
DragoBoy wrote:
Granted, here's your Final Exam. Id you dont get at least an 85 you fail your whole year.

What?

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, Mr.Purple turns out to be a secret North Korean, he kills Other me, steals all his nukes, and tries to rewire them for a larger explosion radius that will destroy the whole country with only 5 nukes, but he miscalculates and accidentaly gets Heavy Metal poisoning, which therefore makes him Mr.Green.
THUS!!!
:mrgreen: actually is a secret North Korean...
I wish that all the paradox's that happened in this thread all joined forces and made one giant paradox of Great proportions!!!

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GofD wrote:
DragoBoy wrote:
Granted, here's your Final Exam. If you dont get at least an 85 you fail your whole year.

Fixed above.
~Granted, Derpy Hooves accidently divide her muffin by zero and the whole universe collapse.
I wish for, since I have erniated discs, to get my back fixed.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but soon after that you fall down the stairs and break your back. You're rushed to hospital, where it's discovered that your spinal chord has broken into many small pieces. You're paralysed for life.

I wish for a super-rare-awesome-chocolaty-fudge-coated-mega-super anti-backwards paradoxial paradox.

GhostPony750 wrote:
GofD wrote:
DragoBoy wrote:
Granted, here's your Final Exam. If you dont get at least an 85 you fail your whole year.

Fixed above.

But what does my exams have to do with that wish?

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You blow up. Not the universe, not the planet, just you.
Also, DragoBoy, how the hell did you know I would've had that response? Time travelling laser beams is a serious thing, btw. The need to be regulated.
I wish for explosions!

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, you get an infinitely huge amount of explosions. Little ones. IN YOUR HEAD. Now you're dead.

I wish for yellow.

Samurott wrote:

Also, DragoBoy, how the hell did you know I would've had that response? Time travelling laser beams is a serious thing, btw. The need to be regulated.

Oh, do you not know? Other me faked his death in the whole "Mr. Purple is a North Korean" thing and is actually manipulating EVERYTHING :shock:

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, the yellow turns out to be yellowCAKE Uranium, then Mr.Green (or purple, or Other me?) steals it makes Nukes for North Korea (or U.S.A if it's Other me...?) I'm very confused by all of this {ditto}
I wish that I had a robot that could write my paper for me perfectly

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, the robot could write the paper for you, but it won't because it's a stubborn jerk.

I wish for yellow (that's not related in any way to nukes or any other form of destruction/evil etc.)

Shiny Hunter wrote:
Granted, the yellow turns out to be yellowCAKE Uranium, then Mr.Green (or purple, or Other me?) steals it makes Nukes for North Korea (or U.S.A if it's Other me...?) I'm very confused by all of this {ditto}

Think of Other me as the grandmaster of everything. who reports to God if there is a God,
Other me is anti-nukes and wouldn't make them for anyone, except maybe me 'cause we're sort of the same person. And why U.S.A? He's from some anti-time/space dimension Ireland (he's me)

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, Here is it.
I wish for Skyrim!!!

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

How was that a backfire? I now have the yellow!

Granted, but you take an arrow to the knee (both in game and irl). You character permanently dies and you have to have your leg amputated.

I wish :| wasn't so neutral.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but its new non-neutral form is overly offensive and you get banned next time you use it.
I wish I could use my newly acquired Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza to rule the world.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next