It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Backfire XI 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, you can now time travel. Only forward. Without stopping. Ever.

I wish I could play the guitar.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but you don't have any money to buy one.
I wish I could fly to California to see DNA without having my plane explode, crash, get air-pirated etc.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, you get to Cali. see DNA, DNA realizes how much of a terrible person you are, and then decides to kill you in your sleep.
I wish for a high-paying job that doesn't involve any illegal doings, or whoring.

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ChillBill wrote:
Granted, but you don't have any money to buy one.

But I already have one, therefore your backfire is useless.

Granted, you get a high-paying and extremely influential job which someone hates you having for some reason or other. That person assassinates you on your first day. With great power comes great responsibility somebody who hates you for it.

I wish, again, to be able to play the guitar (now that it has been established that I own one)

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You go to play your guitar, only to discover Chill and I destroyed it.
I wish to have a real-life Line Gun from Dead Space. (Look it up if you do't knw what it is.)

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, it jams so you point it in your face to see what jammed it, it then fires and your head is lopped off.
I wish that pokemon TCG was simpler to play.

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
The cards become easier to get. The game becomes too easy because of all the rare cards not being rare, therefore making it boring.

This is getting filled quickly, oh and by the way... My brother would take over Starter PEC...

I wish for my raygun from my previous wish to exist without backfiring I WANT MY RAYGUN

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the North Koreans decide they want your gun, so they nuke your house.
I wish I was a Psypoke moderator.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. But then you have to quit psypokes because you get banned from the internet and I get to the title instead.

I don't wish for a time paradox.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Backfire coming soon.
Notes: 1. Picking on North Korea is my thing. Go find another communist country, like Cuba or China!
2. CB a mod? lol I can imagine that, though.

Granted. You blow up, because the paradox cannot be rid of.
I wish for the powers of killing every necromanced post on sight.

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That's exactly why I picked North Korea. And :lol:, modding was a wish for a game! I think I'd kinda suck.

Granted. But the forums experience trouble and dates are being shown wrong, resulting in you destroying the whole forums when you next enter.
I wish I had Pokemon Y right now so as not to wait 'till October.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(on the topic of North Korea: what country did you think I was taking about with the spies and the nukes earlier ;) )

Granted, you get Pokémon Y right now. The coding hasn't been finished and all you van do is listen to Professor (insert Professor's name here)'s introduction speech. Oh, and that bit doesn't have 3D graphics yet so you can only view it in 3D. And there's a virus in it which destroys your 3DS
That's what you get for breaking my guitar. You're next Samurott.

I wish that I could juggle.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. You dropped a chainsaw that was circling above your head during your first show. You won't be missed by the juggling community. Your dead, good luck with that revenge now!

I wish DragoBoy forgot that I broke his guitar, and that this thread exists. *gulp*

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, I forgot. BUT with all these time travel shenanigans there ends up being three of me: the real me (me), zombie me (who died in the chainsaw juggling accident), and the other me (of dubious origins). Zombie me tells real me that you killed him. Now I have to go and get revenge on you twice.
Zombie me goes to Hollywood, hoping to land an acting job. The other me steals a time machine in all the chaos that is this thread and disappears off somewhere.

I wish Zombie me all the luck he can get in his acting career.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
That luck gets transformed into worms. The worms decompose Zombie you and kill him in the middle of an audition. The casters love it and cast him. Although that's what would have happened if he was still moving and not a pile of green, wormy mush.

I wish the Koreans kill themselves with my gun and I get it back. I WANT MY :censored: RAY GUN!!!

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the Koreans have trapped it with explosives and you die when you try to fire it.
I wish DragoBoy never gets X or Y and he never gets to see how awesome Yveltal is (that's for my virused Y).

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Granted, but the virus spreads to all Pokémon Y games and then all Pokémon X games in the world. If I can't play them, then no one can. Then, all information and data for Pokémon Z is destroyed in an explosion. Only one copy of Pokémon Z survived. The world descends into chaos as everyone fights to own the last copy. It was eventually given to Zombie me for his outstanding, albeit short, performance career. But since he's dead, I get it. Oh and the virus caused your 3DS to explode in your face.

I wish Zombie me hadn't died, he didn't deserve it.

R.I.P. Zombie me
Born: February 6 2013
Died: February 7 2013
He died as he lived: a drooling moron doing what he loved, eating brains acting.
Goodnight, sweet prince.
P.S. I will avenge you!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:43 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, he lives but everyone doesn't think he deserves to live so a massive war erupts, killing him.

I wish that my :censored: RAY GUN would just arrive to me safely. Strange how a non backfireable gun backfired three times already. :?

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. It arrived, but with no ammo. Isn't war fun?
I wish for ponies!
Kill them all. Kill them all!

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Samurott wrote:
Granted. It arrived, but with no ammo. Isn't war fun?
I wish for ponies!
Kill them all. Kill them all!

A raygun doesn't need ammo ;) KILL EVERYONE :twisted:

Anyway,
Granted, you get one pony. GhostPony to be more specific. Have fun with a briny trolling you.

I wish, well I got my ray gun so I wish that my plan to kill everyone on earth including me is successful

(God I hope my raygun doesn't get destroyed in the process)

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted. But you die, so what's the point? Plus, your raygun is destroyed (couldn't help myself).
I wish James would stop trolling us with that destroyed raygun of his.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Granted, I troll about everything else except Rayguns. Including Raygun parts. Your head later explodes. Or something.

ChillBill wrote:
Granted. But you die, so what's the point? Plus, your raygun is destroyed (couldn't help myself).
I wish James would stop trolling us with that destroyed raygun of his.

Ummm... Me dying was the point destroying humanity includes me duh! ;)

Anyway.

I'm getting the whole raygun thing out of my head by wishing for a:

I wish for a Flaming Crossbow that never burns to ash. Just the arrows point. It also has to have unlimited arrows that light themselves.

(Also I want a Jay Gun. If I can't have Ray ill have Jay.

You can call me Ray. Or you can call me Jay. But you can't call me lazy, I'm on three times a day!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, It gets shipped to your house in a tiny 5"x 5" box, and you have to assemble it yourself, after several hours of self-assembly, you go and get a snack, only to find your little ___________ (fill in the blank) playing with it, thinking it's a toy, they fire it at you, and you burn to death.
I wish I had a Kyogre in real life again, but this time, I wish it was in a pokeball.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Granted, but the Pokeball doesn't work, so you can't use Kyogre.
I wish I had a million bucks.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Granted, the million bucks is counterfeit, and whenever you try to spend it, you get arrested and have to serve a 30 year sentence.
I wish that StarCraft II installed faster (Just got it, or I guess my friend just got it)
P.S. Hooray for me, this thread just got 50 posts, and almost 250 views!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next