It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Crackpot Theories 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Quote:
Shaymin was plotting to raise an army of undead warriors to eradicate the human menace.

When did that happen? 0_0 Why Shaymin Why? You're too cute for that crap...

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

December 21, 2012. Shaymin lead his undead army against Australia, but was turned aside by the combined efforts of Squirtle Squad and Elite members of the Charizard Valley, it was a very epic battle but not well televised. The Mayan's were half right at least about the end of the world.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Yeah, let's kill of the country that isn't in economical chaos. :cry: AUSTRALIA IS AWESOME. Shaymin, even my Wooper could beat you. Also, HA! Aus is the first country to have real pokemon.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All this talk of an axis-themed plot and Shaymin's zombie apocalypse is a bit {farfetch'd}
Personally, I think the plot/villains will have more to do with genetics (i.e. cloning, mutation, mewthree etc.)

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

lol I see what you did there.
Genetics would seem the logical way to go. I couldn't imagine being a rookie game designer playing a favorite game dealing with coordinate planes.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maybe it has to do with both? What about seeking the secret coordinates of Yggdrassil in order to obtain great power enough to mutate someone into a god?

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Of course it could just end up being Team rocket making a comeback and just trying to steal pokemon to dominate the world again, haha.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Team Rocket's comeback has been the antagonistic plotline of the Pokemon anime for the last 2 seasons, so why not in Generation VI?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ya, Jessie and James have been in every season of the anime, so it wouldn't be that big a surprise then. If they bring back an old enemy, I think I'd like to see Galactic come back. If X&Y is going to have something to do with Axis and the planes of existence (ya, my own idea in my head) then if anyone returning would make sense it would be Galactic trying to recreate reality. Though most likely they will follow the trend of a new team (Gen 2 excluded, but they kind of are special since it was still essentially the same area being right next to Kanto and such.)

Think it was gamefaqs, but maybe here also. I like the idea of cross breeding to make a new one. Kind of like Accelgor and Escavelir, just not having to trade. I know they'd end up having to be fixed and not random, but it could be cool. New ways to evolve wouldn't be a bad thing I think.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

vaporterra wrote:
Team Rocket's comeback has been the antagonistic plotline of the Pokemon anime for the last 2 seasons, so why not in Generation VI?

Because that's the anime, not the games. Anime world does not = game world.
In the games Giovanni and Team Rocket were defeated in Kanto. Team Rocket were dispersed and Giovanni disappeared. Team Rocket tried, and failed, to make a comeback. They were dispersed (again)
None of this ever happened in the anime (along with a lot of stuff)

That's not to say that Team Rocket will not be making a comeback, just that you can't base your logic on the anime.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Could do something like have Silver trying to start Team Rocket up and run the operation better than his dad ever could.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

vggamer wrote:
Could do something like have Silver trying to start Team Rocket up and run the operation better than his dad ever could.

Doubtful, given that Silver helped take down Team Rocket.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I didn't say "Ok so since it's in the anime Team Rocket is DEFINITELY going to appear in X and Y for ANOTHER comeback". I said it would be a good idea and a lot of stuff in the anime and the video games are a bit related. Season 9 with the Battle Frontier and returning to Kanto was a nod to Firered, Leafgreen, and Emerald. So yeah it's just a thought.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

DragoBoy wrote:
vggamer wrote:

Doubtful, given that Silver helped take down Team Rocket.

I know it's not believable, but you never know. He could have had ulterior motives for helping, and it's not like every good guy in history has stayed good, he could fall off the band wagon or even try to create a good team rocket. BW2 old school plasma were trying to help.

It's a crackpot theory for a reason, haha.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I used France in my fan fic and had the Gym in the Eiffel Tower, trainers had to battle their way up to the top to battle the leader at the highest point.

If it goes down like this in X&Y I'm gonna sue. And also buy the game, play it, and love it.

www.youtube.com/ThePlastikOne

www.youtube.com/PsychesEntertainment

Sun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

James86134 wrote:
Or maybe your just getting a wee bit too complex, considering 8 year olds play this game ;) . While that is a good idea, its too complex when it comes to the Main audience. When you think about it, Magma wanted land, aqua;water, Plasma;liberation (big words :oops: ), and galactic wanted to create a new world. Most of this isn't too complex. The whole axis thing. Going a bit far.

Well the Main Audience is actually in their late teens or early 20's. Young kids are into other stuff now a days, I don't know too many young kids that are into Pokemon as much as the older generations. I think it's time for GameFreak to give us older fans a bone. Which is why I'm loving the Norse Theory, deep enough for the older fans to dig into but pops out enough for the younger ones to love it without needing too much info on it. Not to mention it might make it easier for them to identify with some real history. Educational and fun :D haha

Tue May 07, 2013 11:21 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'm surprised you said that. Where I live, at my age, you're an outcast for playing Pokemon. If you're 10, lets say, you're the most popular kid.

*LOOKS BACK AT MY LIFE*

"WHY DID I ONLY GET INTO POKEMON IN YEAR 7!"

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

James86134 wrote:
I'm surprised you said that. Where I live, at my age, you're an outcast for playing Pokemon. If you're 10, lets say, you're the most popular kid.

*LOOKS BACK AT MY LIFE*

"WHY DID I ONLY GET INTO POKEMON IN YEAR 7!"

Haha I'm not saying us older fans are bringing in the babes with our Poke Love lol just that when you see all the fans excluding Japan's fanbase and you look at who is really looking forward to it and getting all the games and battling and sharing all this stuff pokerelated or even the people that end up jumping into a conversation and you never knew they were pokenerds, a vast majority of them are in their later teens or 20's because those are the kids that grew up in the big Pokemon moment of the late 90's and early 2000's the amount of 10 year olds into Pokemon now is nothing compared to the ones back then. So even if most of them fell out I'm pretty sure we still outnumber, the cash cow is actually the older ones that now have money and are working ext and buy all the stuff themselves.

Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

This theory has to do with Fairy type. It's been confirmed that Yvetal is a Dark/Flying and Xerenes is a Fairy type, like my Gardivoirs.

So, is this a clue that Fairy type is super effective against Dark, or a confirmation that they are equally balanced? I'ma hope for the former so that Dasher gets some good use out of being a Fairy type.

Resident shipper girl of Psypokes. Also writes noncanon fanfic, Forest of Secrets may not actually be worked on again, though. . . much too busy.

Pokemon Y FC; 0989-2247-7711

Last edited by CuteKirlia on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

James86134 wrote:
I'm a very paranoid person who likes to come up with random scenarios and one of these was that there would secretly be a third game released with X and Y. But imagine what the pokemon would look like to make it a Z shape. Kind of hard to design...

If they did something floaty and swirly it might work, but the other two are animal-ish shaped and not many animals look like the letter Z

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It could easily be some kind of serpent Pokémon that poses like a Z at least in Stock-art.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

vaporterra wrote:
It could easily be some kind of serpent Pokémon that poses like a Z at least in Stock-art.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea. Maybe it's going to involve water in some way. X has land covered, Y has sky, all that's left is the sea, unless you count space.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2