I've never really had an interest in it 50%  50%  [ 5 ]
I like Minecraft, it's decent 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
I love Minecraft! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
One more block, one more block, one more block... 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

The Minecraft Discussion Thread 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I decided to start my own Minecraft topic, considering the old one is almost a year old now, and didn't feel like necromancing something so buried. So my question to you is, do you like Minecraft? I for one play of constantly, and consider it one of my favorite games of all times.

Is anyone else here on Psypokes a Minecrafter?

Last edited by twistedturtwig on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:47 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I did at one point consider buying the game. But at that point it was raised to 40 bucks. Isn't it supposedly going to raise again? Or has it already?

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Are you sure that its $40? Last time that I checked, it was, and still is $27.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No one at all...? Twisty is disappoint! :(

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I bought the IPad version of it on, well my IPad. It is pretty fun. I'm addicted to building houses on cliffs way up high, then far out and cutting of the bridge so it just floats in midair. It is pretty fun and well worth the $7.50 for the mini version.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't worry twist. I'll be getting it soon. And when I do...
I'LLHUNTYOUDOWN,PUSHYOUOFFACLIFFTHENWAITFORYOUTORESPAWN.THEN,I'LLGUTYOULIKEAFISH!!!

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott wrote:
Don't worry twist. I'll be getting it soon. And when I do...
I'LLHUNTYOUDOWN,PUSHYOUOFFACLIFFTHENWAITFORYOUTORESPAWN.THEN,I'LLGUTYOULIKEAFISH!!!

Glad to know you're giving Minecraft a try. I'm currently debating whether or not to tell you the server I play on.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll probably use Sky's public server anyway.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I find it to be a rather fun game. Not one that I can just sit and play for hours on end, though. I should probably join a server and stop being such a loner in it, too... T-T Bahahaha!

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I already tried this game, but I didn't really liked it.
Also, my computer is too slow, which means LAAAAAAGS!!!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I like Minecraft pretty good, I mean I don't play it as much as I play CoD, but it's useful for passing the time.

(Note: I have a lot of time to pass)

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Uhhh... Shiny what country do you live in. Do you have School, or do consistently truant. Sorry if I sound like a complete, well... Mum. I seriously have all of 1 hour to myself at this point and that's spent either reading, googling what happened in some shows I watch, this forum, pokemon, and whatever I'm into at that point. I mean come on. At your age I didn't really have that much time either. How much do you sleep, go to school, and actually do stuff other than video games... Again sorry for the whole parent act.

[/angry rampage, should not be taken seriously]

Anyway, I all I've been doing when it comes to mine craft is slowly placing a bunch of torches around in a circle, making my self two blocks up and just picking off a bunch of Zombies or whatever they're called...

(Creeper?)

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

On that note, James, you gotta send me your MC username. I'd rather play it with you than force myself to play it with twist.
By the looks, James plays like badass.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It's fairly entertaining in short burst, but I find it more fun playing an a server with friends and trying to build something epic. Also mods are super fun to play with, lots of nice once that give you new blocks and such, one even lets you build a nuclear reactor. (industrial craft)

Thought it was only $10 O_o when did it go up so much? Granted I bought my version back in the original alpha days, survival didn't even exist yet. Or are you talking about the Xbox version?

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:57 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I was joking with the bottom part, I didn't think you would actually take it seriously...

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, if anyone would like to play with me, I'd be more than willing to if you PM'ed me your username. I could introduce you to the server I'm on frequently, and it could be pretty fun. :D

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I play on Sky's server (IP: Skydoesminecraft.com), so... maybe.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I'll see if I can log onto Sky's server later today, maybe see if you're on as well. :P

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, my IGN is Benergy09.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:22 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I play on the IPad version... Can't be bothered paying for a computer version when you can get it for free on a portable device.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]