It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 THE NEVER ENDING STORY V *****Ended***** 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Hey crunchy move this to RP that's where it's heading...

James walked over grabbed the popcorn bag and walked away. "Deal with it!" James said as he left the room with a sneer on his face. He then tripped fell over and cried in front of his crush, losing all bad assery he had before. Then...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

...in a massive plot twist, the crunchy that had died before was actually the VIDEO GAME twin of the crunchy clones, there's video game crunchy, anime crunchy, and also, psypoke crunchy. that were all born from their father's genes to be the perfect warriors. but i digress... since video game crunchy was defeated by his own world, anime crunchy, who was chill banging with gary oak in his car at the time, heard the news and jumped into his evangelion, and with the spear of longinus, thrust it into the atmosphere and created a portol into the psypoke world where members such as twistedturtwig, chillbill, samurott, and james86134 resided. but in the anime world couldn't allow this... using the fullmetal alchemist, they attempted to shut the gate for good while goku called upon planet earth to give him all their energies to form the spirit bomb... crunchy was distracted by animated boobs and the sexy major from ghost in the shell, which gave goku the chance to throw his spirit bomb at crunchy. however, crunchy lived and laughed and explained that he wasn't at his true power level, so after powering up times a million, crunchy escaped through the portal thanks to the distraction caused by his pal lelouch of the rebellion and the black knights.

crunchy finally made it into the psypoke realm and, with the help of his brother, psypoke crunchy, tricked both samurott and twistedturtwig into going on a blind date together, however, twistedturtwig had found out about the cunning plans months ago beforehand but when along with it anyway to troll samurott. both crunchy's shrugged to each other and they all high fived. then.....

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...ChillBill, who watched twist and Samurott dating, decided to troll things even more. So he called the Baptists to unleash their full derp wrath against the two blasphems...

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott, noticing he's been had by twist and Crunchy, plots revenge.
After obtaining a thermonuclear bomb, he smiles deviously...

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...until twistedturtwig, realizing that Samurott had a bomb, decided to make things even worse for the two of them. He shouted "Allah Ackbar!", drawing the attention of the Westboro Baptist Church, as well as the entirety of the restaurant's staff and customers. The Baptists begin to angrily picket the date between the two of them by angrily storming around the table, waving fries, and stealing those delicious little shrimp puffs that they give you for appetizers at fancy restaurants such as these. twistedturtwig, realizing that he has single-handedly (actually not single-handedly, since Psypokes crunchy was behind the whole thing in the first place) driven his arch-nemesis to insanity, relaxes in his chair, cocktail in hand, with a smug grin. But then...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...GhostPony decide to join this thread and throw twistedturtwig's cocktail on the ground, throw a table at The Baptists and then run away from Samurott's bomb. But...

~We completly forgot Red from the begining! xD
Oh, and this s very funny so far. :)

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott dropped his bomb, revealing the full name (and reason) of it: Samurott's Bomb of Fun
Note: Will get rid of his problems. All of them.
With a beautiful explosion, the Baptists' eyes burnt out and they changed their orientation, resulting in them hating themselves. They blow up. Then... The greatest thing of all-time-to-happen happens:
NORTH KOREA BLOWS UP AND IS NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN!!!!!!!
Samurott, heaving a sigh of success, walks over to the Battle Royale 2 thread, picks up his tree, and throws it at twist, incapacitating and possibly decapitating him.
"Lesson learned," he said.
"I ALWAYS WIN!"

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

.... "Actually, you're wrong on that part" said twisted, as he climbed out from underneath a tree. "I have experience in getting hit by trees, so that barely fazed me this time!" He looked at the restaurant, now in blazes around them. "This certainly doesn't look like the greatest place for a date anymore though," he said, but then...

(Crunchy will probably be the only one to get this reference, but hey ;))

Last edited by twistedturtwig on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((you guys are doing it wrong, where's your "and then, but, what happened next was...." come on man get with the program!))

...while anime crunchy and psypoke crunchy ignored samurott's obvious godmodding and spamy-like nature, by turning him into a chicken and throwing glitter around the air, video game crunchy appeared and explained that he was in fact not killed but instead disguised himself as one of the psypoke members here and lurked for awhile until the promised day finally arrived. the date between samurott and twistedturtwig was actually the catalyst in which all three crunchys combined into a super mega ultra crunchy. and so super mega ultra crunchy was born, and then...

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...ChillBill said "For the love of Arceus, Crunchy! You look insanely fat! Fatter than a Snorlax!" and began laughing. Then, since the Baptists didn't work, he gathers Samurott's classmates...

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...but Samurott laughed. "Silly ChillBill! Those could be any of my classmates! You fail!" He then turned to twist. "I've had enough of your humorless and meaningless references. I have for you, however. It's one everyone should get, unlike yours. But that's not counting arrog- HADOUKEN!!!"
But then...

((Crunchy, wrong forum. I can godmod however I please here! You did it yourself anyway.))

Goodbye
"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I came along and ended this.

To whichever mod sees this lock it.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Last edited by James86134 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Ok enough guys. Whichever mod sees this. Lock it.

But its supposed to finish only on January 31!!! D:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yeah that was the joke, Samurott.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2