It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Dead Space and other horror games... 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So my brother and I are visiting Samurott to celebrate our freedom from school (eventhough we go back on Monday), and he fires up the PS3 and immediately stomps out my brother in Black Ops 2 and Warfighter. So, my brother, being the sore loser he can be, gets angry and complains. After my brother came back from a bathroom, Samurott already switched over to Dead Space 2.
I thought it'd really scare the two of them, but currently my brother is rocking in the corner and Samurott is laughing away.
With Dead Space being synonymous with nightmares, I can only wonder how and who likes to play these horror game.
*insert generic question here, like Samurott would.*

Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If you would've paid attention to the fact that I didn't really give a **** about the Necromorphs, I was just being stupid, or to why was yelling "GODDAMMIT SEYMOUR! YOUR DEAD CORPSE IS USELESS FOR PROTECTION!" at the screen, then that's probably why you didn't get why I'm unfazed by horror games. Those games are the funniest! I'm sorry, but it's those exact moments when the eerie music plays that just makes you want to say, "Hello? Anyone out there? Wakey, wakey. I came to pop someone with this, and ain't leavin' until I do!"
Solution as to why horror games aren't scary: Kinetic Launch + Wheelchair = Chair-fighting puns.

Goodbye
"

Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]