It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Site rules link is broken. 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Upon my registration to this site I've noticed that the link to the site rules does not work.
The error returned is as follows: template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/acidtech/template/rules_body.html does not exist or is empty.
Now, I'm not sure if this is because of my location or the browser I'm using, but I've tested it on a multitude of other browsers and it has still returned the same error. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks for taking any time into looking in on this issue.

Choices, choices...

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I receive the same error, which probably means the file for the rules was lost in transit somewhere. It is supposed to work (and it returns a general rule list for the site), but it appears that the file it's supposed to lead to is missing.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

DNA wrote:
I receive the same error, which probably means the file for the rules was lost in transit somewhere. It is supposed to work (and it returns a general rule list for the site), but it appears that the file it's supposed to lead to is missing.

ah, okay. I've attempted to contact the board admin through the e-mail provided. although I had a feeling it may be overlooked due to my status of a new member, so I also posted here for good measure. Should I PM somebody in charge or should this suffice for now?

Choices, choices...

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Noob wrote:
DNA wrote:

ah, okay. I've attempted to contact the board admin through the e-mail provided. although I had a feeling it may be overlooked due to my status of a new member, so I also posted here for good measure. Should I PM somebody in charge or should this suffice for now?

Just the topic here should suffice for now. I know this forum doesn't get ignored and the peeps up top do get back to us when the issue is resolved/being worked on.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Speaking of such, why doesn't someone put it in Indigo Plateau until the link gets repaired? That way, we can direct the young kiddies who don't know the rules to something that will tell them the rules. I don't know, just a thought.

Goodbye
"

Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]