It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Safari Zone Question 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey! Quick question about the safari zone. So I'm trying to get certain Pokemon that are exclusive to the Safari zone, but according to different guides, I need to put specific items in each zone and what not to draw out certain Pokemon. And then for some of the Pokemon those items that I put in each zone have to be in that zone for a certain amount of time in order for the Pokemon to appear. For example, to get a Riolu, I need to wait 70 days. Is there a way to use the time and date settings on the DS to like fast forward those 70 days? Or do I literally have to wait 70 days, sorry, kind of a lengthy question, thanks a bunch though!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You will need to wait till 70 days pass.
Good luck! :P

Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I think you might want to post this in the sinjoh islands or johto forums I don't think sinjoh has a safari zone involving waiting 70 days for a pokemon

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Firstly, this question should be in the Sinnoh Q&A topic. Secondly, I don't think that what you ask applies for DPP. Sounds more like HGSS to me. If so, you should post it in the Sinjoh Ruins forum. Either way, this isn't the place for this question.
And, actually, I don't think there are Pokemon in any Safari Zone which take 70(!) days to appear.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Riolu takes 70 days to appear, as my friend told me.
And I don't know why you guys reply because this thread is very old. ;)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Not as old as some of the other threads... And as I said before this does belong in the sinjoh forum as it does ask about the HGSS safari zone not the marshlands

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
Riolu takes 70 days to appear, as my friend told me.
And I don't know why you guys reply because this thread is very old. ;)

Because a new user who doesn't know what necromancy means replied first.

Goodbye
"

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]