It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Forum rules


ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA
Image



Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 The Great Green Monkeys 
Author Message
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:04 am
Posts: 1320
Location: Sky Tower
Image


Greetings, random goer of the eminent Psypoke Community. If you are reading this thread right now, it means you've taken interest in the marvellous, most glorious of all teams, the Green Monkeys. If that's the case, and you haven't stumble upon our humble greatness by accident, then you're in for a treat! This is our propaganda thread, where informaton on our modest prodigiousness can be found, read, digested and assimilated. Now, before you get all hyper about joining us, the following text, our rules and regulations, must be thoroughly understood and incorporated. Take your time to read everything, and make sure you don't skip a single word. Alterations will be made if/when necessary.

My Our Team:
The Green Monkeys are the reincarnation of former team Midnight, a group of incorrigible, rebellious, unruly children with no sense of order or administration whatsoever. Having been selected to become your Team Leader, I, Galar the Radical, have taken upon myself the seemingly impossible task to change this unfortunate, terrible image, and build a team we can be proud of. In order to do so, however, I was forced to take some serious actions to reinforce order and bring peace to all this turbulence. It might seem to you that these are very harsh measures, but, trust me, you will thank me in the future. Here's a brief description of how things will go from now on.

  • This is not your playground, your colleagues aren't your friends, and you're certainly not here to "have a jolly good time". You will repay the honour of being part of the Green Monkeys with labor, full-time commitment and anything else we might need you for.
  • This is not a democracy. Until the Powers That Be (in other words, our Highnesses the Frontier Brains, Lite Four and Psypoke Legends) decide on whether other ranks are needed or not, I (besides our Omnipotent Rulers) have full authority over and control of everything that happens within our borders.
  • Our goal is one and one only; to put Operation Hand of God eventually into action. Details and information on it are currently classified and allowed to high-ranking personnel only, but will be revealed when the time comes.

We do not make alliances and we are not "friends" with other teams. To us, they are nothing but quick financial sources, subjects to be taken to our prisons and experimented on, and our laughing stock and target of ridicule. Their organizations are inferior to ours, their facilities are poor and archaic, their training methods are poorly-executed and lacking of discipline. We are better than these "people" at everything we can think of, and we need them for nothing besides the reasons stated above. Use them, then throw them away.

Galar the Radical (a.ka.a. Me):
By agreeing to join the Green Monkeys, you acknowledge me as your superior in any mental, physical, spiritual or administrative faculty/activity, and concede total submission. I am your highest-ranking General, your local Overlord, Head of State and greatest authority. I require no less than complete loyalty, your time and effort, and everything you hold dear if necessary for my our plans.

In no circumstances shall you address me as anything else other than "Lord", "General", "Mistress" or "Greatness", preferably preceded by "My" or "Our". I'll give you the liberty to choose whichever you find more suitable to your tastes. As you may have noticed, I am not your traditional republican/democratic president. I am a tyrant and your most favorite (and only) dictator; therefore, I demand to be treated as the powerful oppressor I am. No friendly interactions will be tolerated.

Until further notice, no clearances or special privileges will be given to any of you. To me, you are all the same, nothing but pawns, servants and lowly workers, small moving gears in the colossal machine that is my domain the Green Monkeys. However, even though you are disposable and easily replaceable, I treasure each one of you and your pathetic insignificant lives (to some extent). I only ask you to bow, worship me and do as you're told.

The Dust Speck (a.k.a. You):
All Green Monkeys personnel must move to one of our dormitories located in one of the three underdeveloped countries ruled by me. Once accomodated, our facilities will provide you with food, training regimens and assign missions or jobs to each individual. You are allowed one day of the week to go home (except Mondays and Wednesdays), as well as during the following holidays (which will be shifted among you): Halloween (October 31st) and Carnaval (February 14th). Any member caught leaking out information on our projects or missions will be incapacitated (and possibly reassigned as subject for experimentation) or terminated by our Special Operations Battalion.

As part of the glorious Green Monkeys, you are absolutely prohibited to even consider being on good terms with our rivals and enemies (that means, every other team member and orphaned users in this Community). They are the sum of everything we despise, and their only worth is to be used, abused and discarded. Any member caught or suspected of being "friends" with a non-Green Monkey will be considered a traitor and will be accordingly punished (either by use of disciplinary measures, expulsion from our team or termination, depending on the severity of the case).

Within the Green Monkeys' facilities and headquarters, no employee is allowed to refer to our captive creatures as "Pokemon" or "Pocket Monsters". They shall be referred to as "animal subjects", "monsters" or any other generic term. By no means you are allowed to grow any sort of attachment to the monsters you battle or train with. They are subjects to our experimentatons and training regimens, and are our primary weapons and power sources. You are prohibited to keep them with you if they are not serving any purpose; all monstrous subjects must be returned to their containment chambers as soon as a member's mission or assignment is over.

Final Words:
Applications to join the Green Monkeys will be handed out starting January 10th 2016. Do not contact our Team Leader or our Community Overlords with the purpose of joining before that date; doing so will result in that member's form to be automatically rejected.

You are free to make commentaries or ask any questions to Your Greatness (me) if you so desire.

Image

_________________
Image


Last edited by Galar on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
May I ask, Oh Great Mistress, what happens to the insolent fools who are as worthy as garbage and are caught trying to uncover the well-protected secrets of the almighty Green Monkeys?

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Last edited by ChillBill on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:04 am
Posts: 1320
Location: Sky Tower
ChillBill wrote:
May I ask, Oh Great Mistress, what happens to the insolent fools who are as worthy as garbage and are caught trying to uncover the well-protected secrets of the almighty Green Monkeys?


In order to prevent possible members from being discouraged to join the Green Monkeys, this information is currently only allowed to high-ranking personnel. They are all as brutal and cruel as you think, and the intricate details of these methods cannot be divulged to anyone without Level C clearance.

But, to satisfy your curiosity, though, we have, besides a few others, the Freezer, the Bungee Jump and the [DATA ERASED].

_________________
Image


Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:57 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Aha. I see. Sounds all logical to me (although I don't like that dust speck part). What worries me is that I don't see any rivalry in the horizon. All the other teams have disappeared. So are the achievements of the Great Green Monkeys and Your Radical Glory doomed to stay forever in the dark, unheard of all that exist?
P.S. I really liked the punishments.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Last edited by ChillBill on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Pretty much anywhere, and always running
Galar wrote:
Image


Greetings, random goer of the eminent Psypoke Community. If you are reading this thread right now, it means you've taken interest in the marvellous, most glorious of all teams, the Green Monkeys. If that's the case, and you haven't stumble upon our humble greatness by accident, then you're in for a treat! This is our propaganda thread, where informaton on our modest prodigiousness can be found, read, digested and assimilated. Now, before you get all hyper about joining us, the following text, our rules and regulations, must be thoroughly understood and incorporated. Take your time to read everything, and make sure you don't skip a single word. Alterations will be made if/when necessary.

My Our Team:
The Green Monkeys are the reincarnation of former team Midnight, a group of incorrigible, rebellious, unruly children with no sense of order or administration whatsoever. Having been selected to become your Team Leader, I, Galar the Radical, have taken upon myself the seemingly impossible task to change this unfortunate, terrible image, and build a team we can be proud of. In order to do so, however, I was forced to take some serious actions to reinforce order and bring peace to all this turbulence. It might seem to you that these are very harsh measures, but, trust me, you will thank me in the future. Here's a brief description of how things will go from now on.

  • This is not your playground, your colleagues aren't your friends, and you're certainly not here to "have a jolly good time". You will repay the honour of being part of the Green Monkeys with labor, full-time commitment and anything else we might need you for.
  • This is not a democracy. Until the Powers That Be (in other words, our Highnesses the Frontier Brains, Lite Four and Psypoke Legends) decide on whether other ranks are needed or not, I (besides our Omnipotent Rulers) have full authority over and control of everything that happens within our borders.
  • Our goal is one and one only; to put Operation Hand of God eventually into action. Details and information on it are currently classified and allowed to high-ranking personnel only, but will be revealed when the time comes.

We do not make alliances and we are not "friends" with other teams. To us, they are nothing but quick financial sources, subjects to be taken to our prisons and experimented on, and our laughing stock and target of ridicule. Their organizations are inferior to ours, their facilities are poor and archaic, their training methods are poorly-executed and lacking of discipline. We are better than these "people" at everything we can think of, and we need them for nothing besides the reasons stated above. Use them, then throw them away.

Galar the Radical (a.ka.a. Me):
By agreeing to join the Green Monkeys, you acknowledge me as your superior in any mental, physical, spiritual or administrative faculty/activity, and concede total submission. I am your highest-ranking General, your local Overlord, Head of State and greatest authority. I require no less than complete loyalty, your time and effort, and everything you hold dear if necessary for my our plans.

In no circumstances shall you address me as anything else other than "Lord", "General", "Mistress" or "Greatness", preferably preceded by "My" or "Our". I'll give you the liberty to choose whichever you find more suitable to your tastes. As you may have noticed, I am not your traditional republican/democratic president. I am a tyrant and your most favorite (and only) dictator; therefore, I demand to be treated as the powerful oppressor I am. No friendly interactions will be tolerated.

Until further notice, no clearances or special privileges will be given to any of you. To me, you are all the same, nothing but pawns, servants and lowly workers, small moving gears in the colossal machine that is my domain the Green Monkeys. However, even though you are disposable and easily replaceable, I treasure each one of you and your pathetic insignificant lives (to some extent). I only ask you to bow, worship me and do as you're told.

The Dust Speck (a.k.a. You):
All Green Monkeys personnel must move to one of our dormitories located in one of the three underdeveloped countries ruled by me. Once accomodated, our facilities will provide you with food, training regimens and assign missions or jobs to each individual. You are allowed one day of the week to go home (except Mondays and Wednesdays), as well as during the following holidays (which will be shifted among you): Halloween (October 31st) and Carnaval (February 14th). Any member caught leaking out information on our projects or missions will be incapacitated (and possibly reassigned as subject for experimentation) or terminated by our Special Operations Battalion.

As part of the glorious Green Monkeys, you are absolutely prohibited to even consider being on good terms with our rivals and enemies (that means, every other team member and orphaned users in this Community). They are the sum of everything we despise, and their only worth is to be used, abused and discarded. Any member caught or suspected of being "friends" with a non-Green Monkey will be considered a traitor and will be accordingly punished (either by use of disciplinary measures, expulsion from our team or termination, depending on the severity of the case).

Within the Green Monkeys' facilities and headquarters, no employee is allowed to refer to our captive creatures as "Pokemon" or "Pocket Monsters". They shall be referred to as "animal subjects", "monsters" or any other generic term. By no means you are allowed to grow any sort of attachment to the monsters you battle or train with. They are subjects to our experimentatons and training regimens, and are our primary weapons and power sources. You are prohibited to keep them with you if they are not serving any purpose; all monstrous subjects must be returned to their containment chambers as soon as a member's mission or assignment is over.

Final Words:
Applications to join the Green Monkeys will be handed out starting January 10th 2016. Do not contact our Team Leader or our Community Overlords with the purpose of joining before that date; doing so will result in that member's form to be automatically rejected.

You are free to make commentaries or ask any questions to Your Greatness (me) if you so desire.

Image


tl;dr

_________________
"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
- The Book Thief


Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:04 am
Posts: 1320
Location: Sky Tower
ChillBill wrote:
Aha. I see. Sounds all logical to me (although I don't like that dust speck part). What worries me is that I don't see any rivalry in the horizon. All the other teams have disappeared. So are the achievements of the Great Green Monkeys and Your Radical Glory doomed to stay forever in the dark, unheard of all that exist?
P.S. I really liked the punishments.


The teams haven't exactly disappeared. It's just that they're waiting for the right time to resurge. Since Crunchy was making promises and asking for votes in the Teams thread, I decided to do something of the like, except I've posted every information on the Green Monkeys currently available for you. You can say I'm getting myself a headstart (I know that's cheating, but I don't really care). Besides, our goals are much greater than silly rivalry with the unworthy.

Also, I'm glad you liked the punishments; a heads-up, it doesn't take much to get'em. And if you like our penalties, then you'll probably enjoy daily work in our facilities.

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Well then, I guess I might consider joining such a great team. But I would like, Oh Mistress, if leadership won't become too feministic. I respect rights, but I don't need them thrown in my face.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Posts: 3228
Location: Anywhere and everywhere, coming for you.
I loved that post lol. I'd consider joining, but since you're experimenting and hating on other team members besides Green Monkeys subordinates (to a lesser extent, anyway) I can only image the horrible cruelty a former leader of another team leader would be subdued to, so I might have to probably pass. :)

If you join my team, the Blue Barracudas, you'll only be rewarded with the leader's uncondition love and care. <3

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Crunchy, I think you'll get busted. You're propagandizing another team in the Great Green Monkeys propaganda thread?! Didn't you read the punishments that await you?

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Posts: 3228
Location: Anywhere and everywhere, coming for you.
I have no fear. I only have the members who will join my team, the Blue Barracudas, on my mind and in my heart. <3

_________________
Image


Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:03 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Oh no!! Confusion has taken control of me! Which team shall I join??
...Good thing I have another 3 years to think.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 am
Posts: 29
Location: This universe, I believe.
I have another question, oh (not so) great Mistress. Are the Green Monkeys just a Pansage? And why monkeys? You could have chosen worms.

The same goes for you Crunchy. Are the Blue Barracudas just Basculin? And why Barracudas?

PS. I liked team midnight more.

_________________
Always try your best! I wish I could say something more, but do you want to hear?


Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1140
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
Oh, Great Mistress Galar! These insolent fools make fun of your Radical Glory! How can you stand that?

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:04 am
Posts: 1320
Location: Sky Tower
ChillBill wrote:
Well then, I guess I might consider joining such a great team. But I would like, Oh Mistress, if leadership won't become too feministic. I respect rights, but I don't need them thrown in my face.


Of course, not. I see you all as equals, regardless of gender, religion or nationality. In fact, I probably won't even be able to tell you apart You're all my children and I'll love you equally.

Crunchy wrote:
I loved that post lol. I'd consider joining, but since you're experimenting and hating on other team members besides Green Monkeys subordinates (to a lesser extent, anyway) I can only image the horrible cruelty a former leader of another team leader would be subdued to, so I might have to probably pass. :)


Actually, I never considered other Team Leaders would be willing to join, since they're already high-ranking enough within their own team. Of course, if you're willing to give that all up and become a member of the Green Monkeys, you're more than welcome to join our happy family. I make no distinction, you'll all start the same regardless of your background.

And don't worry about the misplaced propaganda, I'm sure it will be pointless in the end, seeing as our team is so much superior to all others.

jim-the-poke-master wrote:
I have another question, oh (not so) great Mistress. Are the Green Monkeys just a Pansage? And why monkeys? You could have chosen worms.

PS. I liked team midnight more.


Yes, the Green Monkeys are "just" a Pansage/Simisage because they are, well, green monkeys. They are our mascots and symbol. Why monkeys? Well, because they are inteligent animals, and I would never choose worms over them just to suit your intellect.

I don't particularly care if you liked "Team Midnight" more or not, but if it's bothering you so much, then I suggest you take that issue to the Higher Powers of Psypoke; I'm sure they'd love to hear your opinion.

ChillBill wrote:
Oh, Great Mistress Galar! These insolent fools make fun of your Radical Glory! How can you stand that?


I don't expect worthless, pathetic dwellers to be respectful, that would be asking too much of them.

In other news, a bit of an update on the Green Monkeys. When you join as a Rookie Tamer, you will receive one "starter" monster of one of the three properties: Ghost, Ground or Normal. You'll also receive instructions on how to tame, train and deal with the beast. One example, the Green Zigzagoon:

Image

Green Zigzagoon are one of the least savage, more docile of all starting Green Monkeys subjects. Usually bad-tempered, their curious behavior might lead to the eventful destruction of the objects of their interest. When annoyed, they'll curl up in a ball of prickling spikes, much like a porcupine. They are not very fond of grooming, and will most likely hurt you (even unintentionally, given their spiky fur) if you attempt to stroke them. Green Zigzagoon must be contained in small grassy areas with many different kinds of objects for them to be distracted with.

More to come.

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:35 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Posts: 3228
Location: Anywhere and everywhere, coming for you.
that's a sexy looking green zigzagoon. as for being leader of the barracudas... i never asked for fish. :(

_________________
Image


Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 pm
Profile
I got -10200 in Jeopardy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 714
Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Oh great Mistress. I would like to comment on your organization.

It is a worthless, inferior, piece of garbage. Even your existence makes me want to puke. Treating Pocket Monsters with such disrespect. You think You can beat my team. We hold the following types: Fire, Dark, Flying, Steel and Ice types. Our mascots are Sneasel, Houndour, Charmander and Entei. YA'LL ARE GONNA DIE AGAINST MA ORANGE TIGERS. FEEL FREE TO JOIN.




Club Open Midnight between Saturday and Sunday.

_________________
Thanks to Dare234 for the Awesome Banner.
Image
{charmander} and {squirtle} and {sneasel} and {buizel} and {honchkrow} and {geodude} rock. (Get it?)
PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN


So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.


Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.