It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Best Pokemon Game Music 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Here,you may post the titles of your favorite Pokemon music,or post links to it.My favorite Pokemon song is the final N Battle Theme from Black and White.Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s6IkFafrK4

Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My topic sucks.No one posts on it. :cry:

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I was going to when it was new, but my computer crashed before I was finished, and I was all like "<censored> dat <censored> mang I ain't typin' dat <censored> again"

In no particular order, I like

-Vermilion City (G/S/C/HG/SS)
There are some extremely short video game songs that I could listen to forever. The file select themes from Super Mario 64 and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga are two of them. This sleepy tune that welcomes you back to Kanto is another.

-Pokémon Square (Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue)
It has such a robust intro but then becomes a sort of nostalgic-feeling thing.

-Kanto trainer battle (R/B/Y/G/S/C/FR/LG/HG/SS)
Never fails to remind me of my first battles with youngsters and bug catchers. I don't care what Smash Bros. wants to tell you--THIS is the real main theme for the series.

-Champion Blue (R/B/Y/FR/LG/Stadium 1)
The funny thing about this one is... very very few fan remixes ever get it right. They'll do whatever they have to for the sake of "epic epicness!" but there's a certain something in the official ones they don't get. Something that reminds you that even though he's arrogant and rude, Blue is never spiteful to Red. They're competitive, but they're still friends.

-Johto wild Pokémon encounter (G/S/C/HG/SS)
Kanto's wild encounter theme had a feeling of danger around it, but Johto's was different... it has a feeling of discovery. Which, for a nine-year-old kid excited to see all these "new Pokémon," was perfect.

-A bunch of the route themes in R/S/E
The best thing about remakes will be hearing higher-quality versions of these

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Skeleton wrote:
I was going to when it was new, but my computer crashed before I was finished, and I was all like "<censored> dat <censored> mang I ain't typin' dat <censored> again"

In no particular order, I like

-Vermilion City (G/S/C/HG/SS)
There are some extremely short video game songs that I could listen to forever. The file select themes from Super Mario 64 and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga are two of them. This sleepy tune that welcomes you back to Kanto is another.

-Pokémon Square (Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue)
It has such a robust intro but then becomes a sort of nostalgic-feeling thing.

-Kanto trainer battle (R/B/Y/G/S/C/FR/LG/HG/SS)
Never fails to remind me of my first battles with youngsters and bug catchers. I don't care what Smash Bros. wants to tell you--THIS is the real main theme for the series.

-Champion Blue (R/B/Y/FR/LG/Stadium 1)
The funny thing about this one is... very very few fan remixes ever get it right. They'll do whatever they have to for the sake of "epic epicness!" but there's a certain something in the official ones they don't get. Something that reminds you that even though he's arrogant and rude, Blue is never spiteful to Red. They're competitive, but they're still friends.

-Johto wild Pokémon encounter (G/S/C/HG/SS)
Kanto's wild encounter theme had a feeling of danger around it, but Johto's was different... it has a feeling of discovery. Which, for a nine-year-old kid excited to see all these "new Pokémon," was perfect.

-A bunch of the route themes in R/S/E
The best thing about remakes will be hearing higher-quality versions of these

I totally love all of the above. But my favourite is the black and white end battle song, and the background music between routes in fr/lg

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really liked the music in Diamond when you were right outside of the Pokemon League. It sounds just like a music box and has a feel that the end is near...sorta like a sense of finality. I also am fond of the music in Village Bridge of Black and White, especially when all the musicians are activated.

sad but rad

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I love the battle themes in pokemon! I cant remember if it was the BW wild, RBY wild, or RBY trainer, though. I was flirting with my gf one day and spontaneously started belting out the theme. She gave me a look like "What happened to you?" It was so funny.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Samurott wrote:
I love the battle themes in pokemon! I cant remember if it was the BW wild, RBY wild, or RBY trainer, though. I was flirting with my gf one day and spontaneously started belting out the theme. She gave me a look like "What happened to you?" It was so funny.

My friend saw me reading this and made this face. Thanks Samurott he hasnt gave an emotional response in weeks.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

King_Charizard wrote:
Samurott wrote:

My friend saw me reading this and made this face. Thanks Samurott he hasnt gave an emotional response in weeks.

Your welcome!

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Hes been a bloody zombie but OT
Im falling in love with all of FR/LG music. Oh yeah and...
400th POST

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

King_Charizard wrote:
Hes been a bloody zombie all week

Not my problem. There's an app for that, I'm sure.
Anyways, the gym leader battles from RBY blew my little 8 year old mind when I heard it.

Goodbye
"

Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I like the skyarrow bridge's theme best :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

the wild pokemon battle music from R/S/E and the trainer battle theme from R/B/Y are my favs! :D

Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'd say my favorite Pokemon Music of all time would be either the Champion theme from FR/LG (for it's epic remixing qualities), the Ecruteak/Cianwood City theme from G/S/C/HG/SS for it's peaceful and somber-like atmosphere for two cities that fit those characteristics perfectly, Lilycove City/Pacifidlog Town from R/S/E just for giving off that majestic feel (It's remix into Platinum wasn't bad either ;) ) and Nimbasa City (for being so grandeur) or Black's Opelucid City (for the techno vibes that rock my socks :P )

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My favorite pokemon music is actually on Mystery Dongeon Blue Rescue Team.
It's the dongeon music of Great Canyon.
It's just... awesome. :)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:52 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My Top 5:

5. Archie/Maxie Battle Theme: IDK, I just like the intro to the music, and whenever the speed picks up.

4. Lance Battle Theme (HG/SS): Had the classic feel like in GSC, but had the renewal hint that I just loved for whatever reason.

3. Blue Championship Battle Theme (R/B): As mentioned in previous posts, it really brought out the essence of his competitive arrogance and rudeness.

2. N Final Battle Theme: So much meaning behind it. Listen to it w/ headphones- in one ear, you hear a heartbeat, and in the other, a clock ticking. This represents the separation of people and Pokemon. Also, loved N battle theme in general, but the final mix was just epic.

1. Cyrus Battle Theme in Distortion World: Just... amazing. Loved the Distortion World, loved Cyrus, and the music just fit perfectly.

Who said wrestlers and Pokemon couldn't get along?

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You know what's an underrated theme? Red's Battle Theme from Pokemon Stadium 2. It's a remix of the cave theme. It's really kool. all the music form that game was really awesome. Well, it still is.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My favorite as of right now, and probably for quite a long time, is the credit song from Black/White. The game saves, the screen fades to black, cuts to white, and BOOM! Auditory epicness comin' at ya.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The regis theme, It's just so awesome. Verdanturf has got some nice and relaxing music too. But my favourite song in the whole of pokemon is this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a85Rm4UFzB8

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I really like the music of Seafloor Cavern, Magma Hideout and Sky Pillar(emerald). I also like the E4 and champion music from the same game, as well as the themes from Groudon-Kyogre-Rayquaza battles. Generally, I think Emerald has the best music among Pokemon games :) .

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ChillBill wrote:
I really like the music of Seafloor Cavern, Magma Hideout and Sky Pillar(emerald). I also like the E4 and champion music from the same game, as well as the themes from Groudon-Kyogre-Rayquaza battles. Generally, I think Emerald has the best music among Pokemon games :) .

Of course!!! My favorite from Emerald is Champion music.
Have you played Mystery Dongeon Blue/Red Rescue Team? The music is even better!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tie for all the surfing music, the music for 4 Island and some Johto routes, and Giratina encounter music.

Image (by Ender)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

{electivire} VILLaGE BRIDGE!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D {electivire}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoe2WBSfWMQ

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]