It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 My Black 2 Self-Imposed Challenge Run 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

With Black Version, I beat the game with the six worst fully-evolved Pokemon in Unova, to challenge myself. Now, I'm determined to become the champion with these guys:

I caught the Farfetch'd in SoulSilver, and traded for the Grimer, which I'm not evolving. The Unown has a moveset hack, as it would be too difficult to use otherwise. It knows Hidden Power, Cosmic Power, Secret Power, and V-Create (Because it's an Unown V, LOL). I think I can pull it off, but are any of you challenging yourselves?

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'l try to not die even once! Oh boy!

Goodbye
"

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I know it's probably the most common one out there, but I may choose to do a Nuzlocke. Never done it on a game I haven't played before, so it'd probably be full of a lot more deaths than usual. And since I refuse to look at guides the first time I play a game... Yeah. Much grinding is in my future, if I do this.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

rex09 wrote:
I know it's probably the most common one out there, but I may choose to do a Nuzlocke. Never done it on a game I haven't played before, so it'd probably be full of a lot more deaths than usual. And since I refuse to look at guides the first time I play a game... Yeah. Much grinding is in my future, if I do this.

Yeah, I was planning on doing a Nuzlocke myself, but I am considering just doing a regular playthrough, since I'm already in the middle of a Platinum locke.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:58 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, it took me over 35 hours, but I pulled it off. With the help of many Revival Herbs. My Grimer's Stall moveset of Dig, Toxic, Minimize, and Acid Armor swept most of the Champion's Pokemon (no spoilers here ;) ).

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So, here's the glitch. If you battle with thay one guy in the Game Freak building who uses a Clefairy, and then use a move like Trick or Thief to take its Leftovers, you get to benefit from the Leftovers during the battle. However, the Leftovers will poof out of existance once the battle ends. Just FWI.

We are the leading the world in providing best pass4sure ccna security lab manual pdf dumps ccnp exams prep solutions. Our incredible offers for ccie security labs nd www.kumc.edu gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our Florida National University is very rare in IT world.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]