It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:31 am



Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 mew or mewtwo 

which is better mew or mewtwo
mew 51%  51%  [ 20 ]
mewtwo 49%  49%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 39

 mew or mewtwo 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 545
Location: In America!
Mew won in the Mewtwo movie. In Yellow, I'd rather glitch the game to get Mewtwo than Mew, because I need him to fight the E4, but Mew is so cute and I love imitating its cal! Mew! Mew!

_________________
Image(by spiritombs nightmare)
I trade/battle, PM me anytime!
Name:Madelin FC:(Diamond)3780 9007 3601 (Pearl)5370 0386 0381 (Platinum)5155 8801 1692
Image (by Ender)


Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 28
mew is NOT catchable with out cheat or glitch mew2 u can get via normal game play so lets see mew= :D mew2= :| sooooooo





mew rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Pokemon, in all, is really a basic need of life.
Homework, in all, is really a cruel and unusual punishment.
Team Galactic, in all, is really a bunch of failure trainers.
Mew, in all, is better than mewtwo.


Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2244
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
ocbooyah wrote:
mew is NOT catchable with out cheat or glitch mew2 u can get via normal game play so lets see mew= :D mew2= :| sooooooo





mew rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khoufu wrote:
Mew won in the Mewtwo movie. In Yellow, I'd rather glitch the game to get Mewtwo than Mew, because I need him to fight the E4, but Mew is so cute and I love imitating its cal! Mew! Mew!
wtf? I can't comprehend any of this. FFFUUUUU--
For my honest opinion, I don't care. Mewtwo everyone has, and it's a powerhouse, but Mew, on the other hand, is F****NG MEW!

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm
Posts: 49
Depends on what lens you look at the topic through: Mewtwo is for battling; Mew is for bragging rights.


Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1028
Location: I am Error.
Mew, is better, because he can learn every moves (almost) and pwn everyone :)
And mewtwo is very usual in teams and he looks horrible.

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!
Join: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31525


Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 545
Location: In America!
Samurott wrote:
ocbooyah wrote:
mew is NOT catchable with out cheat or glitch mew2 u can get via normal game play so lets see mew= :D mew2= :| sooooooo





mew rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khoufu wrote:
Mew won in the Mewtwo movie. In Yellow, I'd rather glitch the game to get Mewtwo than Mew, because I need him to fight the E4, but Mew is so cute and I love imitating its call! Mew! Mew!
wtf? I can't comprehend any of this. FFFUUUUU--
For my honest opinion, I don't care. Mewtwo everyone has, and it's a powerhouse, but Mew, on the other hand, is F****NG MEW!

You seriously don't understand it? It pretty much says "Mew can only be caught with a glitch, and Mewtwo can be caught through normal gameplay. The one that's harder to get wins!" And "Mewtwo is stronger but Mew is cuter!"

_________________
Image(by spiritombs nightmare)
I trade/battle, PM me anytime!
Name:Madelin FC:(Diamond)3780 9007 3601 (Pearl)5370 0386 0381 (Platinum)5155 8801 1692
Image (by Ender)


Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2244
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
:objection:
Mew was also an event, so technically, you're wrong. But most just catch it by glitch.
I couldn't understand the part where you said you'd rather glitch the game to get Mewtwo than Mew.
ocbooyah's math analogy "mew2= mew= sooooooo mew rulz" confused me.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 545
Location: In America!
Oh, that was because I was using the Walk Through Walls glitch on Yellow to get to Cerulean Cave before defeating the E4, because I need Mewtwo on my team so I can defeat the E4 sooner. Just because I have to glitch to get either, I said what I'd rather glitch to get.

_________________
Image(by spiritombs nightmare)
I trade/battle, PM me anytime!
Name:Madelin FC:(Diamond)3780 9007 3601 (Pearl)5370 0386 0381 (Platinum)5155 8801 1692
Image (by Ender)


Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:08 pm
Posts: 105
Location: San Francisco
{mewtwo}=Image

_________________
Image
http://www.youtube.com/user/Coliflowerz?feature=mhee


Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:09 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Posts: 18
mew is second only to arceus it could learn any move and has really good stats


Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.