It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What drives you insane? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Country is actually nice, but not my favorite.
But it is better than pop, rap, etc.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA, you're still missing the point. Speaking of points, why the hell are we talking about music?

Goodbye
"

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
No friggin' idea. XD

But THIS, as a kid, anyway:

Yellow markers. >.> Heck, even yellow highlighters can get annoying.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Patchy wrote:
I think I speak for all of us when I say "loud eating". :cry:

Christ. This. **** this.

Stop. Stop with the open mouth eating. Are you aware that you're showing everyone what you're eating and it scientifically makes your food taste less flavorful? It also takes more effort, because your lips don't natural open themselves, even if you move your jaw.

Are you a mouth breather? No? Then why is your mouth open when you chew?

Not only is the sound incredibly obnoxious, it drives me insane to know that everyone who eats with their mouth open actually puts forth extra effort to ensure that they do.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DatVu wrote:
Patchy wrote:
I think I speak for all of us when I say "loud eating". :cry:

Christ. This. **** this.

Stop. Stop with the open mouth eating. Are you aware that you're showing everyone what you're eating and it scientifically makes your food taste less flavorful? It also takes more effort, because your lips don't natural open themselves, even if you move your jaw.

Are you a mouth breather? No? Then why is your mouth open when you chew?

Not only is the sound incredibly obnoxious, it drives me insane to know that everyone who eats with their mouth open actually puts forth extra effort to ensure that they do.

Or do you ever come across those people who think they have to chew by smacking their lips together? Like no. Shut up. I genuinely thought it was to annoy me at first but it wasn't.

I can chew quietly, I don't get people who suck the food around their mouth like whales and make squishy noises. Last time I checked, most cooked foods aren't chewy.

;_;

Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Oh, and people who vocalize their yawns. Seriously? It's high-pitched, and destroys my ears like nails on the chalkboard. Just be silent about it and everyone will like you better.

Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bad sportsmanship just because you want to win the game. Seriously. It's just stupid.
Today, I had a tennis tournament. We were getting our faces kicked in, and so were our opponents. So, eventhough this was the last match (3 of 3), it's okay to lose it. It's 4-Dubs, the nice way of saying, "You're not good enough." But playing the net, purposefully changing the scores in your favor, and touching the net, is just wrong. I know you're probably new. But a common newcomer who knows a thing or two about tennis always should know: touching the net with hands, feet, head, or raquet is illegal.
You're already going to spike it into my teammate's face, why the hell do you push down the goddamn net?!?
SERIOUSLY! It's f****ng bulls***!

Goodbye
"

Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Emulation of anime/manga-style artwork. Especially if the artist is actually very good, or better than me. I find myself thinking, "Dang, what a waste... if this weren't really generic-looking it'd be fantastic."

TVs that haven't had their settings adjusted at all, with crappy color balance or unrealistic, laser-death brightness that renders human flesh sunburn red and grass radioactive, toxic green. Generally, the factory preset "Movie" is just perfect. And don't even talk to me if you're running a game in 4:3 mode on a widescreen TV in 16:9 mode

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Speaking of TV, I saw this ad. The NRA is protesting a bill that will basically allow the UN to know who's gun it is, where it is, and stuff. Why would they protest it? Because they are afraid that it will lead to our 2nd Amendment rights being taken away. I addressed why this debate is stupid, but I guess I can elaborate on why now.
Let's do some thinking.
The first 10 Amendments in the United States' Constitution form a wonderful thing called the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights are more or less written in stone. Saying that te government is trying to take away out right to bear arms is like saying that the Sun doesn't give energy to the Earth. It's bull. Do the math. We all know that 10 > 2, meaning that the Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. I think I gave enough info for you to draw your own conclusions, but in case you're not good at memory or connecting the dots, the whole "loss of Second Amendment rights" is crap.
Also, the ad that says, "What if Congress got medals?"
My friend Torren uploaded a video on his feelings about it, and it sums it up for me. I'll post a link tomorrow.

Goodbye
"

Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Samurott, that post made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Oh, and people who vocalize their yawns. Seriously? It's high-pitched, and destroys my ears like nails on the chalkboard.

I sometimes do that, but only for the express purpose of messing with people.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sometimes it's funny, but not if you do it constantly and on purpose for no good reason. =p

Oh, yeah, forgot about bad sports. Thank you, whoever posted that. Waaay too lazy to go back and check again.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Gnats.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

What drives me insane?

-My parents
-the f***'d up government (a.k.a. U.S.A.'s)
-summertime

Reasons:
-My Parents: ...self explanatory. They don't let me do much else at home these days, but go on the laptop -.-'
-U.S. government: Well, everyone knows how messed up things are up there in the federal government >.< I live pretty damn close to Washington D.C., and read the newspapers, both hard copy and online, and read financial section a lot too... but still don't get anything, whatsoever. It's driving me nuts x.x
-Summertime: Well, the amount of time spent doing nothing's driving me insane x.x I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I miss going to high school :/ And I'm forced to rest for one more year before I take college classes (there's a personal reason why)... So another WHOLE YEAR without being able to do a lot xP

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DNA wrote:
When my friend is 2 hours late when we are carpooling.
There is a solution to this.
Do it yourself.
Also, Samurott's post made sense to me. You may be reading it wrong.
GhostPony750 wrote:
What drive me insane?
When I see a fat kids yelling like ** for no reasons. :frustrated:

And that is why exactly?

Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Drago_girl wrote:
DNA wrote:
When my friend is 2 hours late when we are carpooling.
Do it yourself.
Also, Samurott's post made sense to me. You may be reading it wrong.
GhostPony750 wrote:
What drive me insane?
When I see a fat kids yelling like ** for no reasons. :frustrated:

And that is why exactly?

They give me headache

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You know what drives me insane besides most of the stuff that you guys listed? When my parents joke about my nonexistent crushes every time that I talk about a boy that I know.

Sprite Collection

Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Do it yourself.

At the time I did not have my driver's license. Plus, on both occasions, we were going to drive for 6 hours, so carpooling would save on fuel.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Not being able to feel a damn thing in my right arm for a week.
I had to get my shoulder operated on because some kid tackled me so hard it messed up my right shoulder. Bad enough I already have a fear for hospitals.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

One thing that annoys me soo much, but since it's an odd occurrance, I don't really care until it happens, is little kids with cell phones. I swear. Your 3-year-old doesn't have that much of a damn social life to have an iPhone. This actually happened.
I was about to leave a Coney Island restraunt with my family, and another family was leaving too. It was a young family, with the eldest about three years old. He was walking around with a damn iPhone. My mom asked the mom of th boy if it was hers, but she replied "No, its his. He knows everything, so we got him a smartphone to occupy him."
Why not just come out and say that you're too lazy to fu***n' care about your child. Give it a few years, and when you wonder why your 1st grader is in the principal's office so much, it's because of you. You'd think that this wouldn't bug anyone, but it drives me insane. Espescially as a 15 year old with no phone and a sense of insecurity the size of Alaska. I took it as "Anyone who doesn't have a smartphone is not smart, and people who don't have a phone are dumb as hell." Well, my brother's ex-fiance is as dumb as a brick, so much to the point of making other blondes look like fricking geniuses (that was a joke). She has a Blackberry. That's another thing that pisses me off.
My brother's ex. She's the most stupidest, knaiving, hypocritical bitch I know. My brother went to get a PPO against her, and they turned him down. But when she goes to get one a month later she lies, and half the **** she said made want to take a little walk, if you know what I mean. She said my brother has people following her, and they're paid on his small budget that he can barely afford to live on. He has a gun (A BB gun. What a dumbass) and sits outside her house at night (You know, when he's working his ass off). But this next one was the motherload of BS. She said that he was suicidal. I literally was right at the door by the time I was stopped. That is a line no one should ever cross. People like her should be thrown in a gulag or a **** psych ward or at least deported to Cuba wearing a bunch of anti-Cuba pro-American stuff.

Goodbye
"

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

...I get the feeling that you have a lot of rage about things in your life, Samurott. It's radiating all the way to my chair.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You're just now noticing this?

Goodbye
"

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Samurott wrote:
You're just now noticing this?

No, but when it taints every word you ever type on these forums, it gets really annoying.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Who ever played "Mario Kart Double Dash"?
I can't play to this game.
When you are first position: You receive a swarm of red and blue missiles or whatever it is. It's worst when it's final lap. :censored:
Hearing "I AM DAISY!!!" or "PEACH!" drive me crazy :frustrated:

Have you noticed, that in every "Mario" game, You hear characters yelling their name? Really, it's worst than Pokemon animes.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Haha, Double Dash!! is my favorite Mario Kart. I use Bowser Jr. and Diddy Kong on the Barrel Train the most because even in first place, you'll get their giant shell and giant bananas often, and they're helpful in blocking red shells. But yes, the items started getting bad there... and it only got worse in DS and especially Mario Kart Wii, holy crap what a bad game MKW was

The real Mario games; that is, the ones where you run around, jump on stuff, grab coins, save princesses; don't have the name problem quite as much, except with Yoshi (who was notably silent in New SMB Wii). That's more of Waluigi's thing. Peach seems more interested in saying Mario's name. All the time.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mario Kart 64 is the best guys. If you disagree you're wrong.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next