It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:50 pm



Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 What drives you insane? 
Author Message
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: I am Error.
Country is actually nice, but not my favorite.
But it is better than pop, rap, etc.

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!
Join: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31525


Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
DNA, you're still missing the point. Speaking of points, why the hell are we talking about music?

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
No friggin' idea. XD

But THIS, as a kid, anyway:


Image
Yellow markers. >.> Heck, even yellow highlighters can get annoying.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm
Profile
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:35 pm
Posts: 1348
Location: C-Town
Patchy wrote:
I think I speak for all of us when I say "loud eating". :cry:


Christ. This. **** this.

Stop. Stop with the open mouth eating. Are you aware that you're showing everyone what you're eating and it scientifically makes your food taste less flavorful? It also takes more effort, because your lips don't natural open themselves, even if you move your jaw.

Are you a mouth breather? No? Then why is your mouth open when you chew?

Not only is the sound incredibly obnoxious, it drives me insane to know that everyone who eats with their mouth open actually puts forth extra effort to ensure that they do.


Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 am
Posts: 1018
DatVu wrote:
Patchy wrote:
I think I speak for all of us when I say "loud eating". :cry:


Christ. This. **** this.

Stop. Stop with the open mouth eating. Are you aware that you're showing everyone what you're eating and it scientifically makes your food taste less flavorful? It also takes more effort, because your lips don't natural open themselves, even if you move your jaw.

Are you a mouth breather? No? Then why is your mouth open when you chew?

Not only is the sound incredibly obnoxious, it drives me insane to know that everyone who eats with their mouth open actually puts forth extra effort to ensure that they do.

Or do you ever come across those people who think they have to chew by smacking their lips together? Like no. Shut up. I genuinely thought it was to annoy me at first but it wasn't.

I can chew quietly, I don't get people who suck the food around their mouth like whales and make squishy noises. Last time I checked, most cooked foods aren't chewy.

;_;

_________________
Image


Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:44 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Oh, and people who vocalize their yawns. Seriously? It's high-pitched, and destroys my ears like nails on the chalkboard. Just be silent about it and everyone will like you better.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Bad sportsmanship just because you want to win the game. Seriously. It's just stupid.
Today, I had a tennis tournament. We were getting our faces kicked in, and so were our opponents. So, eventhough this was the last match (3 of 3), it's okay to lose it. It's 4-Dubs, the nice way of saying, "You're not good enough." But playing the net, purposefully changing the scores in your favor, and touching the net, is just wrong. I know you're probably new. But a common newcomer who knows a thing or two about tennis always should know: touching the net with hands, feet, head, or raquet is illegal.
You're already going to spike it into my teammate's face, why the hell do you push down the goddamn net?!?
SERIOUSLY! It's f****ng bulls***!

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 397
Location: Movieland
Emulation of anime/manga-style artwork. Especially if the artist is actually very good, or better than me. I find myself thinking, "Dang, what a waste... if this weren't really generic-looking it'd be fantastic."

TVs that haven't had their settings adjusted at all, with crappy color balance or unrealistic, laser-death brightness that renders human flesh sunburn red and grass radioactive, toxic green. Generally, the factory preset "Movie" is just perfect. And don't even talk to me if you're running a game in 4:3 mode on a widescreen TV in 16:9 mode

_________________
Whoever wins... has to change into a yellow outfit, okay?


Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Speaking of TV, I saw this ad. The NRA is protesting a bill that will basically allow the UN to know who's gun it is, where it is, and stuff. Why would they protest it? Because they are afraid that it will lead to our 2nd Amendment rights being taken away. I addressed why this debate is stupid, but I guess I can elaborate on why now.
Let's do some thinking.
The first 10 Amendments in the United States' Constitution form a wonderful thing called the Bill of Rights. The Bill of Rights are more or less written in stone. Saying that te government is trying to take away out right to bear arms is like saying that the Sun doesn't give energy to the Earth. It's bull. Do the math. We all know that 10 > 2, meaning that the Second Amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. I think I gave enough info for you to draw your own conclusions, but in case you're not good at memory or connecting the dots, the whole "loss of Second Amendment rights" is crap.
Also, the ad that says, "What if Congress got medals?"
My friend Torren uploaded a video on his feelings about it, and it sums it up for me. I'll post a link tomorrow.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3136
Location: clegavel
Samurott, that post made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Oh, and people who vocalize their yawns. Seriously? It's high-pitched, and destroys my ears like nails on the chalkboard.

I sometimes do that, but only for the express purpose of messing with people.

_________________


Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am
Posts: 690
Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Sometimes it's funny, but not if you do it constantly and on purpose for no good reason. =p

Oh, yeah, forgot about bad sports. Thank you, whoever posted that. Waaay too lazy to go back and check again.

_________________
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses." -Abraham Lincoln
"You can't argue with all the fools in the world- it's best to let them have their way and trick them while they're not looking." -Brom
Credit to Jester for the avatar!


Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:55 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 397
Location: Movieland
Gnats.

_________________
Whoever wins... has to change into a yellow outfit, okay?


Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Posts: 573
Location: Lilycove City, Hoenn Region
What drives me insane?

-My parents
-the f***'d up government (a.k.a. U.S.A.'s)
-summertime

Reasons:
-My Parents: ...self explanatory. They don't let me do much else at home these days, but go on the laptop -.-'
-U.S. government: Well, everyone knows how messed up things are up there in the federal government >.< I live pretty damn close to Washington D.C., and read the newspapers, both hard copy and online, and read financial section a lot too... but still don't get anything, whatsoever. It's driving me nuts x.x
-Summertime: Well, the amount of time spent doing nothing's driving me insane x.x I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I miss going to high school :/ And I'm forced to rest for one more year before I take college classes (there's a personal reason why)... So another WHOLE YEAR without being able to do a lot xP


Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:01 am
Posts: 117
Location: How about NO?
DNA wrote:
When my friend is 2 hours late when we are carpooling.
There is a solution to this.
Do it yourself.
Also, Samurott's post made sense to me. You may be reading it wrong.
GhostPony750 wrote:
What drive me insane?
When I see a fat kids yelling like ** for no reasons. :frustrated:

And that is why exactly?


Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: I am Error.
Drago_girl wrote:
DNA wrote:
When my friend is 2 hours late when we are carpooling.
There is a solution to this.
Do it yourself.
Also, Samurott's post made sense to me. You may be reading it wrong.
GhostPony750 wrote:
What drive me insane?
When I see a fat kids yelling like ** for no reasons. :frustrated:

And that is why exactly?

They give me headache

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!
Join: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31525


Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am
Posts: 189
Location: Nowhereville, United States of America
You know what drives me insane besides most of the stuff that you guys listed? When my parents joke about my nonexistent crushes every time that I talk about a boy that I know.

_________________
Image
Image
^Images made by someone named Klave^
Sprite Collection


Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3136
Location: clegavel
Quote:
There is a solution to this.
Do it yourself.

At the time I did not have my driver's license. Plus, on both occasions, we were going to drive for 6 hours, so carpooling would save on fuel.

_________________


Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:19 pm
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:35 am
Posts: 86
Location: The real question is: What is YOUR location?
Not being able to feel a damn thing in my right arm for a week.
I had to get my shoulder operated on because some kid tackled me so hard it messed up my right shoulder. Bad enough I already have a fear for hospitals.

_________________
Image


Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
One thing that annoys me soo much, but since it's an odd occurrance, I don't really care until it happens, is little kids with cell phones. I swear. Your 3-year-old doesn't have that much of a damn social life to have an iPhone. This actually happened.
I was about to leave a Coney Island restraunt with my family, and another family was leaving too. It was a young family, with the eldest about three years old. He was walking around with a damn iPhone. My mom asked the mom of th boy if it was hers, but she replied "No, its his. He knows everything, so we got him a smartphone to occupy him."
Why not just come out and say that you're too lazy to fu***n' care about your child. Give it a few years, and when you wonder why your 1st grader is in the principal's office so much, it's because of you. You'd think that this wouldn't bug anyone, but it drives me insane. Espescially as a 15 year old with no phone and a sense of insecurity the size of Alaska. I took it as "Anyone who doesn't have a smartphone is not smart, and people who don't have a phone are dumb as hell." Well, my brother's ex-fiance is as dumb as a brick, so much to the point of making other blondes look like fricking geniuses (that was a joke). She has a Blackberry. That's another thing that pisses me off.
My brother's ex. She's the most stupidest, knaiving, hypocritical bitch I know. My brother went to get a PPO against her, and they turned him down. But when she goes to get one a month later she lies, and half the **** she said made want to take a little walk, if you know what I mean. She said my brother has people following her, and they're paid on his small budget that he can barely afford to live on. He has a gun (A BB gun. What a dumbass) and sits outside her house at night (You know, when he's working his ass off). But this next one was the motherload of BS. She said that he was suicidal. I literally was right at the door by the time I was stopped. That is a line no one should ever cross. People like her should be thrown in a gulag or a **** psych ward or at least deported to Cuba wearing a bunch of anti-Cuba pro-American stuff.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3136
Location: clegavel
...I get the feeling that you have a lot of rage about things in your life, Samurott. It's radiating all the way to my chair.

_________________


Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:57 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2275
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
You're just now noticing this?

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 am
Profile
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 pm
Posts: 3136
Location: clegavel
Samurott wrote:
You're just now noticing this?

No, but when it taints every word you ever type on these forums, it gets really annoying.

_________________


Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 am
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm
Posts: 1070
Location: I am Error.
Who ever played "Mario Kart Double Dash"?
I can't play to this game.
When you are first position: You receive a swarm of red and blue missiles or whatever it is. It's worst when it's final lap. :censored:
Hearing "I AM DAISY!!!" or "PEACH!" drive me crazy :frustrated:

Have you noticed, that in every "Mario" game, You hear characters yelling their name? Really, it's worst than Pokemon animes.

_________________
Still searching for shiny Rapidash, hatched 1000 eggs!
Image
Thanks DragoBoy for this awesome sig and Mektar for the astonishing avatar!!!
Join: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31525


Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am
Posts: 397
Location: Movieland
Haha, Double Dash!! is my favorite Mario Kart. I use Bowser Jr. and Diddy Kong on the Barrel Train the most because even in first place, you'll get their giant shell and giant bananas often, and they're helpful in blocking red shells. But yes, the items started getting bad there... and it only got worse in DS and especially Mario Kart Wii, holy crap what a bad game MKW was

The real Mario games; that is, the ones where you run around, jump on stuff, grab coins, save princesses; don't have the name problem quite as much, except with Yoshi (who was notably silent in New SMB Wii). That's more of Waluigi's thing. Peach seems more interested in saying Mario's name. All the time.

_________________
Whoever wins... has to change into a yellow outfit, okay?


Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:53 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 pm
Posts: 606
Location: California
Mario Kart 64 is the best guys. If you disagree you're wrong.


Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.