It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 can someone help me?? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hey im a Leafgreen player and since i got tired of the pokes that come out I tried some cheats

so...I got a beldum and a bagon to raise it

but now the problem is that I can evolve beldum. I raised him to level 20 but it would just stop by itself only saying '?????' and i tought this would happen to bagon as well so i just kind of stoped playing it. I searched the web for some information but couldn't find any helpful ones. I tried collecting 66 Pokemon thinking that I could get my pokedex upgraded to a national one by Oak but this wouldn't work as well. By the way I defeated Misty the second gym leader and still had not defreated the third one. I used HM 1 cheat to get to Pallet town and used pokemon and masterball cheats to catch 66 pokemon in total. I am playing this on my computer.

I've spent quite along time on pokemon games but I think this one is the thoughest one that I've ever met....I really appreciate helpful advices. If you have cheats that upgrades the pokedex to a national one or another way to raise and evolve my beldum and bagon please help me

Thankyou for reading this question

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:39 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

If you don't have the National Pokedex yet, then any Pokemon that evolves into another that isn't in the Kanto Pokedex will automatically be halted. This includes Beldum to Metang, Bagon to Shelgon, and even things such as Golbat to Crobat or Chansey to Blissey (since neither Crobat nor Blissey exist in the Kanto Dex).

The only real fix is to get the National Pokedex, i.e. beat the Elite Four and have an owned count of 60 in the Kanto Pokedex, then talk to Prof Oak.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Or do a cheat that'll get you the National Dex. That happened to me once. The stupid part is that I was playing a hacked ROM that made all Pokémon available, so you could catch Treeckos in Viridian Forest, things like that. Whoever made it didn't account for FR/LG's silly xenophobia.

After that I played a better one called FireRed Omega that makes all pokes available, DOES give you the National Dex early, and has other neat changes like expanded gym leader teams. I don't think I ever finished it, though.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]