It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Paradise Lost 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((No problem Samurott. Last week got really busy and I didn't have a chance to post.))

"Nightfox, Cub, help us out of here!"

"My MP5 cant do the job. Maybe Cub can hack in and disable it. Cub?" Nightox replied.

"Maybe? This system is a joke, way easier to break into than some of the other COR networks." Silas replied as he went to work on his laptop. Suddenly there was a gunshot behind him. He spun raising his Sig Sauer.

"One of them was still alive." Nightfox replied sheepishly, gesturing to a corpse.

"You need to work on your aim, all of the ones I killed are actually dead." Silas replied with a grin as he turned back to his laptop. "I have control of the defence system. Doors opening now. Coding changed to prevent them from closing again. I'm going to close all COR communication paths that can be closed from my location... Done. Proceeding to copy all of COR's data and then I'll wipe everything that I can from their database, this will take a few minutes." He said into his comm unit. "Can you cover me?" He asked Nightfox.

"Ya. I'll make sure they're dead this time." Nightfox replied with a wink.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The doors snapped opened and out walked Mason and Rex. "That was a close one." They continued on to the stairwell. When they descended, Mason stopped when he saw a Death Machine. ((Which is a gigantic mini-gun on steroids.))
"Dont worry. Cub disabled it." Rex assured. "Doesnt mean it cant still be used." A soldier rushed up behind the gun and started firing. "Eat this." The Envisionary exploded as Mason's Beren sounded.
The door opened and Mason walked in to find bullet casings everywhere. "What?" Nightfox said. "Could you mind your ammo more carefully?"
"Its not my bloody fault that my gun needs to be resighted."
"Actually, it is." Cub laughed as he packed up his things. "Shut up."
"Sock it." Rex looked over by the stairwell. Ace and someone else appeared. The other one spoke. "Rex, come on. We dont have all day."
"Who's that?"
"That would be Agent Rogue." Nightfox answered.
------
"Okay. Here's the plan. I'll detenate explosives on the remaining support beams below us. That should knock out any security systems left. And- That's odd. The powers gone out." Cub shrugged. Rogue continued on regardless. "Anyways, wait for the drop, then burst through his doors and finish it one piece."
------
"You guys in place? I'm detonating right now."
"Positive. Lets go." The blast shook the building and the 84th floor became part of the 83rd.
------
Cline's doors broke opened and the five walked into the room. "Commander Phantom. Its been, what, ten years? Tell me. How was Reznivsky?"
"It would have been better if you were there."
"I see we now have matching scars, too."
"Well if Solar hadnt shown mercy, you wouldnt have a head."
"How is Solar?"
"Most likely dead because of you."
"She should have been merciless then. Its a shame." Mason lost it. "F*** you!"
Mason threw Rogers into the window "It's bulletproof! Youll never get through it!"
"Is it human headproof?"
"What?" Mason grabbed Cline by his hair and threw him headfirst into the window. "Ow!" Picking Cline up, Mason pushed him out the window and dropped him.
Mason landed in the helicopter.
"Next stop, Tallahassee!" Rex ordered?
((I'll wait for S_T to post a catch up, then I can expain the next mission.))

Goodbye
"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Andrew was enclosed between two metal doors and couldn't get out. Looking out the window, he saw a man walk up and aim at a box. He fired, and the doors opened up. "You must be Ace. Rex said you'd be here. I'm Agent Rogue."
Duly noted. Andrew thought about the oddity of the agent's name. Rogue. Complying, he returned. "I think we are supposed to go up."
"Well what are you waiting for?"
------
Andrew rushed with the others to the helicopter on the roof. Upon getting in, Nightfox took Mason's place and helped Rex get the craft in the air.
After picking up Mason, Rex looked back. "Next stop, Tallahassee!"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((And meet the way this will be conducted throughout the storyline.))
((03.Retaliation))
((1700 July 4th, 2042, Tallahassee, Florida))
*****PRESS ANY BUTTON TO START*****

((Agent Zinger's funeral))
Mason sat as they were finishing up the burial service. His attention was divided between the service and the suspicsous white van on the street.
"Zinger, as he was known by his comrades, was an excellent man and great soldier. The life of Arnold Howard shall live on in our spirits, and his soul in our memories." A murmer went through the crowd. "Does anyone have any comments or memories they have of Arnold that they would like to share?"
Mason stepped up. "Hi. For those who don't know me, I was Arnold's squad commander during the war. I knew him mostly as a soldier through and through. I remember that he was one who can follow orders and still have a sense of right and wrong. One time, on a mission in rural Russia, we weren't to have any witnesses. Well, a few families saw us, but against HQ's judgement, we discharged our weapons into the air while the families screamed. HQ was decieved, and the innocents remained alive. All due to Arnold's kind heart. The day of his death, I asked him if we were to die tomorrow, would he have any regrets. He looked at me and said that if I asked that again, he would kick me out of the aircraft for being crazy. He was like a brother to me, and treated me as such. I-" Mason's speech was cut short. "Rex! Enemy convoy headed your way! Get out of there!"
Mason glanced at the van and saw movement inside of it. Rex grabbed him and dragged him into the car. "Copy, Orange. We are evacuating now!"
"Hurry! The aerial scout's long range geiger counters are going off like crazy up here! There is a nuke down there!"
"You've got to be kidding."
"I'm not. And you have a few tails following you."
"Phantom, Cub, eliminate our tails!" Rex shouted back. "Ace, keep our car steady. I'll make sure to keep the road clear."
"How?" Mason asked. "Hidden compartment behind the middle seat." Mason pulled the seat down and took out two M240s and an RPG-7, which he handed to Rex. He gave an M240 to Cub and kept the other one.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Andrew pulled the car up as Cub, Rex and Phantom got in. "Hurry! The aerial scout's long range geiger counters are going off like crazy up here! There is a nuke down there!" At the mention of a nuclear weapon, Andrew floored it. Once he hit the main road, he activated the car's beacon for extraction. "Ace, keep it steady! I'll make sure to keep the roads clear." Rex reached back and pulled out an RPG-7. "With this."
------
"Rex, extraction point set at 9th and Oak." Andrew glanced at the crossroad signs. Capitol and 7th. While going through the intersection, Rex was hit by a bullet and he lost control of the gun. The round exploded and the car did a barrel roll. When the roll stopped, the car landed on its tires, and Andrew was staring down 9th Street.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"A nuke?" Silas exclaimed. "What did I get myself into?" He muttered under his breath.

"Phantom, Cub, eliminate our tails!" Rex shouted. "Ace, keep our car steady. I'll make sure to keep the road clear."

Silas grabbed the M240 and went to work on the tails. Suddenly there was a small explosion and the car barrel rolled. "What happened?" Silas asked, shaking his head to regain his senses. He brought the M240 up and started looking for enemies. "How long until we're extracted?"

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Capitol and 9th. Oak was just a few more blocks. "Extraction moved to the highway. LZ was too hot to land in." Too hot? "Ace, floor it." At Rex's command, the battered car lurched forward and took off. Oak and 9th. Mason put on his goggles that were his practical identification piece in the war. Switching it to Pulse + Movement mode, he saw the ambush a second early. Opening the door, he grabbed Cub and pulled him out with him. "Ace, Rex, it's an ambush." But his warning was late. The car fell apart and then burst into flames amid sounds of gunfire. "S***." He turned to Cub.
"Cub, youre with me. Ace and Rex are in that firefight. Follow me, and shoot anything that moves." He didnt wait for a response. He just ran off. Mason switched to Thermal + Combat and didnt see the RPG before it sent him into a house.
Mason got up immediately. He recognized the house. It was his grandparent's, where he would've grown up had it not been for Zinger. "Zinger." A sudden memory triggered as Mason said that. Jerking off his goggles, he ran upstairs and sprayed the whole room and hallway with bullets. He walked into the guest bedroom, which would have been his room. It was sitting in the box on the dresser.
Opening the box, Mason pulled out the necklace and put on. Footsteps down the hall, coming towards the room. On instinct, Mason drew his Wasp and waited. He hesitated for a second, then ejected the round so he wouldnt shoot Cub, who was standing in the doorway. "Follow."
Mason walked into the other bedroom. After taking a step, he looked down and realized the blood on the floor. "Granma. Granpa."
A noise came from the bathroom down the hall. Mason pulled Cub into the room. "If some walks in, kill them. Use your Emei Piercers, though. I know of something that will help." Mason walked over to the closet. Opening it, he already saw the G22 that he stole during WW3 and sent back to his grandfather. He then saw the AA12 an set it on the bed. Finding the ammo for both guns, he loaded them up. A man walked into the room, followed by another. Cub took care of them, but a third walked in.
((Dare, if you want, you can describe Silas's motions for this part. You dont have to pick up where I left off.))
Finished with loading the magazine, Mason snapped it into the G22 and loaded, then fired. "Your welcome. This is for you." he said, tossing the AA12 to Cub.
------
"Cub, go in on foot. I'll cover you and provide sniper support." Mason watched as Cub went into the intersection of Oak & 9th. "I see Ace and Rex. Go to the purple smoke." Mason threw the canister, which landed next to Rex and started letting off purple-colored smoke.
((Dare, you can godmode Mason, as in where, who, and when he shoots. Silas is walking through an ambush area, so keep in mind that there will be enemies. You still have the M240, but in order to use the AA12, you have to drop the M240, since you have to carry it in your hands in order to have it. Mason also only has 29 more shots, keep in mind.))

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ace took off again but it wasn't long before Phantom grabbed Silas and pulled him out of the car yelling about an ambush.

"Cub, youre with me. Ace and Rex are in that firefight. Follow me, and shoot anything that moves." Phantom said.

"OK." Silas replied and took off after Phantom, taking out a couple of enemies as he went. As he turned around he saw Phantom flying through the air. Silas ran after him, following him into a house. Silas found him in a bedroom.

"Follow." Phantom said and pulled Silas into another room. "If some walks in, kill them. Use your Emei Piercers, though. I know of something that will help."

Silas nodded and pulled the Piercers out of the sheaths on his forearms and attached them to his rings. Soon after two men walked into the room. Silas stabbed the first one up through his jaw. He pulled the Piercer out stabbed the second one twice, once in each shoulder, to dissable his arms, and then stabbed him once in the stomach and once in the chest, twisting as he went. Unfortunately his Piercers got tangled in his clothes just as a third walked in. Silas heard a gunshot and the third fell dead.

"Your welcome. This is for you." Phantom said as he passed Silas an AA12.

"Thanks." Silas said as he tore the Piercers free. "But you can keep the AA12, I'll stick with the M240."

"Cub, go in on foot. I'll cover you and provide sniper support. I see Ace and Rex. Go to the purple smoke." Phantom said as he threw a canister which produced a purple-coloured smoke.

"Ok, just don't shoot me." Silas said with a wink as he ran into the intersection. He heard a voice to his right and rolled just in time to avoid being hit by an RPG. Silas brought up the M240 and took out the attacker. He noticed a guy running at him with a stiletto. Silas smiled grimly and through the M240 up into the air. The potential attacker predictably looked up to watch it. By the time he looked back at Silas, he had already been stabbed by Silas' Piercers quite a few times. "Tsk-tsk. Always watch your enemy." Silas said in a disapproving tone as he caught the M240. Suddenly Silas felt something rushed past his head and another stiletto-wielding assailant dropped dead. Silas acknowledged Phantom with a quick salute and ran off.

Silas was only twenty metres away from Rex and Ace when his M240 jammed. Silas groaned. He groaned again when he saw som enemies take notice of him. He dropped the M240 and dove behind an car as pulled out his Sig from under his jacket. He took shot the first but had to drop down as the second and third fired. He heard a distant gunshot and popped up in time to see the second drop as Silas shot the third. Man, I owe Phantom bigtime. Silas thought as he finally reached Rex and Ace.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mason followed Cub as he went through the intersection, keeping a watch. "If only Archer were here. I'm not as skilled at this." Within a minute, it was his turn to traverse the destroyed intersection. Slinging the G22 to his back, he attached a Symtex to the M240. "Now, a little fun." Emptying the gun into the intersection, he drew the enemy's attention away from the three of his comrades. Mason then ran back into the room and picked up an AKM 68 from the person he killed. Picking up the AA12, he hid in the closet as footsteps came by the doorway. When he heard them in the room where the Symtex was, he detonated it. Okay, back to business. Slinging the AA12 on his back, he walked out of the building.
------
After Cub got to them, all Rex could think of is "Where's Mason?" An explosion came from the building, and Rex thought that Mason was dead. Gunshots coming from what sounded like a Kalashinov-like weapon, and an AA12, reaffirmed that was wrong. "Nightfox, come to the purple smoke."
"Copy."
"Rex? What happened to you?" Mason said as he poked his head around the corner. "I'll be fine." As the helicopter touched the ground, the four jumped in and were greeted by Nightfox. "Next time, leave some for me." he said to Rex.
"You can blame that on Cub and Phantom."
With a glare at the two, Nightfox gave the thumbs up, and the helicopter headed back to the main aircraft.
------
"So what's this I hear about a nuke?" Mason asked upon arrival.
"We haven't been able to confirm it's exact position, but it is most definitely near the cemetery." Orange replied. "Also, no jewelry in missions, Phantom." Remebering it, he stated that it was custom, and that only him and Zinger has, or had, the necklace. "Oh."
A technician turned. "Agent Orange? You might want to see this."
"What is it?"
"Critical amounts of radiation is being released."
"What do you think it is?" Mason interrupted. "Are we at least seven miles from the source?"
"Yes, but-"
"Good. That's all that matters."
"Why?" Just then, a sudden BANG! was heard, followed by a shockwave. Admist the shouts of terror at the mushroom cloud that had begun take shape over Tallahassee, Mason only uttered one word. "McCormick." he whispered.

Goodbye
"

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((I apologize for my absence. I had to have surgery, and I wasn't capable of typing.))
Andrew drove to the highway, wondering about the last words of Orange. "Too hot." Impossible. The DIC indicated that Phantom's door was open. He looked back as Cub was dragged out the door. "What the he-" An RPG round exploded by the car, flipping it and rolling it through the intersection.
"You hurt?"
"No Rex, I'm fine."
"Then what the hell happened to your arm?" Andrew looked at his shoulder, blood trickling down from the shrapnel that was lodged in his arm. "Help me out." Rex pulled Andrew out of the car and hid him behind the overturned car. "What happened to Phantom and Cub?"
"God knows what happened to-" A canister rolled by, spewing purple smoke. Note to self: read his Shadow Ops file. A few seconds later, the air was filled with gunfire from a machine gun, with a sniper mixed in. Cub came around the corner and sat down. An explosion and weaponfire from all sorts of types of guns was heard, then Mason appeared.
"Nightfox, come to the purple smoke."
------
When the four boarded the helicopter, Andrew passed out due to the enormous amounts of blood loss. A few minutes later, he was awoken in the infirmary by a loud explosion. Looking towards the back of the plane, a mushroom cloud revealed that Tallahassee was no more. Andrew layed back and fell asleep, hoping to wake up from the reality that was fast becoming a nightmare.

Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((This is happening right after the bomb's explosion, so I guess it's currently going on now. Don't worry about it, this is to introduce some main characters in CORE.))
((Mackerson International Buiding, London, England.))
"Mason. How predictable. As soon as something happens that effects you negatively, you blame me. Huh, so sad." The businessman tapped his desk while looking out the window, taking in the scenery of the River Thames and the City of London. "Mr. McCormick? Your... Uh... Appointment... Is here. Do you want me to send him?"
"Yes, Karen." The doors burst open and a large Russian walked in. "McCormick. I understand you want me to do some hunting for you? What's your price?"
"Price? Oh no, you got this all wrong, Mr. Irokevik. There is no price. Only a hunt. One you should enjoy, since it was your original mission! That's your price!"
"Judging by your s***ty attitude, and your sentence, you want me to hunt down Phantom. Okay. I can do that. Name your price."
"There is no price."
"Name it." McCormick chuckled. "How can I get it through your giant barbaric skull that there is. No. PRICE?!?"
"Now listen here!" Irokevik slammed McCormick's head into the desk. "I'm the one who makes the arrangements for this job. It'd go much easier if you'd give me a price!"
"$500!"
"Come on!"
"$1,000!"
"No more games!" Irokevik unsheathed one of his assassin blades.
"$100,000!"
"In 5 seconds, you lose your head unless you can convince me otherwise. 5-4-3-2-"
"$500,000!"
"That's more like it! Now where is the money?"
"In the safe in the corner!"
"Good boy. Go get it." McCormick rushed over as soon as he was released. Instead of the money, he pulled out a Glock 22. A blade whizzed by, knocking the gun out of his hand and chopping it in two. "The money?"
"Okay." McCormick rolled his eyes. "Where do you want me?"
"I arranged a trap in Mexico. Here's the coordinates. Good luck, Mr. Irokevik!"
"Oh, and for future reference, call me Cutter." Irokevik walked out.
----------------------
"Cutter"
Name: Dimitri Irokevik
Age: Not known, but it is estimated and believed that he is about 30 years old.
Hometown: St. Petersburg, Russia.
Current Location: Bermuda, en route to Mexico.
History: While not much is known about Dimitri, it is clear that he suffered a near death experience at the age of 7. Not much is known about his parents either. The reason for this mystery is due to the work he did for Russia during the war.
Weapons: Other than his massive strength and size (6' 8", 239 pounds), he utilizes the bladed weaponry around his forearms and wrists to do damage. They are as follow:
-8 Assassin blades (4 on each arm)
-10 blade launchers (5 on each arm)
-Attachments for the aforementioned (rotating blades that run on bioelectricity, explosive blade tips, gas dispensing blade tips)
-2 Launchers, located on the underside of the wrist/forearm. They are strongly attached to a razor chain.
Personality: While he is a mercenery, he has a weird sense of humor, and can sense right from wrong. Evethough the latter is true, that doesn't mean he will obey it. Still be cautious on approach.
Affiliation: CORE, himself
***:::(((Hunter Dimitri "Cutter" Irokevik WAS PART OF A TEAM THAT WAS ASSEMBLED BY RUSSIANS AND COMPRISED OF THE MOST DEADLIEST ASSASSINS IN THE COMMUNIST FORCES. THE Shadow Operative Phantom DESIGNATED HIM AS ONE OF THE MOST FEARSOME, CUNNING, AND SURPRISING ADVERSARIES HE HAS EVER FACED))):::***

Goodbye
"

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((So what happens next? I have no way of replying. Are we waiting for Dare234?))

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((No, Dare said that there isn't much reason for him to post. I'll advance the plot now.))
((LOA HQ, Miami, FL))
After the plane unloaded, Mason had to find Rex for a few questions. Looking around, he found him, talking to Orange and Doc. They split went they noticed Mason's approach. "Mason! Just the person I wanted to see. How are you feeling?" Rex asked. "Like hell. I have some questions, though. A few things aren't adding up."
"Fire away."
"One. Who is Agent Rogue?"
"Agent Rogue was a great agent when a mission went completely south around a year and half ago. We thought Agent Jet was dead. For 6 months, no word. Until he gave us a message. He likes to be called Agent Rogue now, and denies being Agent Jet. He even denied it when I listed his similarities to Jet. Nonetheless, he's a great recon agent, and he is a formidable force."
"Do you trust him?"
"Yes."
"Hmm..."
"Anything else?"
"Yes."
"What is it?"
"Two. Does he always disappear like that? He wasn't in Tallahassee."
"Yes. In fact, now that you mention it, he does after every mission. And we usually don't see him or hear from him for another week."
"Do you still trust him?"
"Yes."
"Okay. Three. Why is it we have yet to be attacked by CORE forces when it's obvious where we operate from?"
"It would be suicide for them to attack this place. They know that this area has a heavy LOA presense and a large base with 80% of it underground. Attacking it would publicly humiliate them. Is that all?"
"Yeah." Mason walked away towards the entrance to the base, alone.
------
"Cub! Wait up." Mason walked up to Cub. "There's something that I need you to do for me, but I need to know that I can trust you on this. No one else can know." Mason waited for the answer.
------
((Somewhere near the American FON-Mexican FON border, Mexico.))
"And who the hell are you?" Commander Santlos said, his M42 shaking in his hand, pointed at the gigantic Russian in front of him. "It doesn't matter. Your higher-up sent me here on a... Security detail job."
"As you can see, Mister..."
"You may refer to me as Cutter and Cutter only."
"As you can see... Cutter... Our security is very tight here. They caught you."
"I was trying to get caught. It was hard. I've been on the ground for about an hour now."
"Your point?"
"My point is that in a few days, LOA may strike here."
"We'll take care of them."
"I'm the insurance of that claim."
"We don't need you. It's been nice knowing you, Cutter. See you in hell!" The young commander pulled the trigger. The bullet came out and headed in Cutter's direction. Within the time equivalent to a blink of an eye, Cutter unsheathed the outside assassin blade on his left arm and swatted the bullet away.
"Not possible!" Santlos exclaimed in total disbelief. "Oh, but it is. In fact, one of the men who you'll be facing during the raid can do the same thing. And if you think that gun is going to surprise or scare him, think again. He uses that gun."
"Carry on, Mister Cutter."
"I'd knew you'd give in."

Goodbye
"

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After the plane got back from Tallahassee, Silas went straight to his room and made a journal of the days events, as he did after every mission. Then he went for a walk through the compound to clear his head, as he was still trying to make sense of the day's events.

"Cub! Wait up." Silas turned around as Phantom ran up.

"What do you need?" Silas asked.

"There's something that I need you to do for me, but I need to know that I can trust you on this. No one else can know."

"Um... Ok. I don't think I need to convince you to trust me because you came to me anyways, but you can trust me. If it's so secret maybe we should go somewhere a little less... public." Silas replied.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I apologize for any errors. I'm eating an apple and rotting my brain by listening dupstep atm, so I'm highly distracted.))
"Maybe we should go somewhere a little less... public."
Mason thought, then replied. "Follow me to my quarters. No one will know." They walked off to Mason's quarters, discussing the events for the day.
------
"You know there's more than one way of hacking, right?" Mason asked. "There's your way, then there's my way." he took out a little semi-sphere with an antennae protruding from it and stuck it to the wall. "Mine is different from yours as in that mine is physical, yours is virtual; my way is similar because it is temporary as well." He pushed a button and all became silent. "They mustn't find out!" He punched in his code and they walked in. "Over here." He did a series of codes as if he was accessing a secured bank vault. When Mason finished, a small door opened. He pulled out a small stick and handed it to Cub. "A man by the name of Liam McCormick is keeping tabs on me. This is his most used way of doing so. What I would like is if you could, manufacture a trojan horse virus that fries his computer and all data upon it in two phases. Think you could do it?"
------
"Alright, and everyone gets an upgrade! Nightfox, you get an UMP 49! Orange, catch!" Rex threw the two PP2000s at Orange. She caught them and holstered them. "Now for Ace, Phantom, and Cub-- where are they?"

Goodbye
"

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"A man by the name of Liam McCormick is keeping tabs on me. This is his most used way of doing so. What I would like is if you could, manufacture a trojan horse virus that fries his computer and all data upon it in two phases. Think you could do it?"

"Pfft. What do you take me for? That's child's play compared to what I've done to COR." Silas replied. "I think I have something that'll work. I'll get it done." Then he held up the stick. "GPS tracking device I assume?"

Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sort of. A tracking device, yes. But not meant to be a GPS tracking device, or one for a human at the matter. I would've destroyed the whole contraption already. No, what this, is a flash drive that plugs into this." Mason pulled out the box and showed it to Cub. "This used a bunch of things to determine other things that I didn't give a f*** about. Basically, the Capitalist Command gave these out as a way of knowing where people are, what bullet they fired from what gun, and at what time, all at any given point during combat. Soldiers used it as bragging rights, while the Command used them in case of war crimes. They transmitted in realtime, and were extremely hard to detect. However, they worked two ways. And I know why." He turned over the boxed and showed the logo of the maker, Mackerson International. "McCormick's company." Just then, alarm's went off and a voice came through the PA system. "Agents Phantom, Cub, and Ace, please report to Hanger B for upgrades."
------
No, no, no. Don't say 'upgrades'. Rex had begun to worry. Many special forces soldiers got upgrades during the war, and some were painful. He knew that Mason may take it the wrong way. "Rex! We found Ace!"
"Good!" A few minutes later: "We found Cub!"
"What about Phantom?"
"He's in his quarters."
------
As the sirens wailed, Mason looked at Cub. "Go! Make sure no one knows of McCormick's connection to me." He shoved him out the door, then took off the device on the wall and headed back in. Upgrades? That sounds interesting.

Goodbye
"

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((I apologize, I've been away for awhile longer than I supposed.))
Andrew walked towards the hangar, and waited for the others. He looked at Rex and asked, "What's this for, and long is it going to take? I just want to go to sleep right now." Recieving no answer, he looked around and saw Cub walk up. Andrew thought, Okay, where's Phantom?

Last edited by Super_Typhlosion on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Don't worry, no one will find out." Silas said as he walked out. He went to his room and stashed the tracking device in a hidden compartment in the bottom of his laptop with his vital backup discs and USBs.

That done, he started heading towards Hanger B. Upgrades? What's being upgraded? He wondered.

He walked into Hanger B. "What's this I hear about upgrades?" He asked when he saw Rex.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry, I had to end tennis, and try to save my relationship with my girlfriend again. I'm back now.))
After putting everything back to normal, Mason walked out. "Yes, I'm going to the hangar. Don't get fussy."
------
"Upgrades. For your weapons. We seized a shipment recently, and are distributing the catch through our ranks. So, here you guys go." Rex took out some guns. "For Phantom. Since you seemed to handle that AKM so well." He tossed Mason the AK-109. "You'll love it, I know you will. And for Ace."
He pulled out an Mk 48 and set down on the table. "A Mark 48 LMG."
"Cub!" He pulled out an odd looking gun, but Mason knew what it was. "A SCAR Mk 17. In case you need to get a target with range, you might need this." He set it down on the table. "These are optional. However, I recommend taking them. You may need them down the road."
"I'm taking this!" Mason pointed at the AK-109. "Dismissed." Rex said. Mason took his new gun to his quarters and hit the bed, letting
his day catch up to him. In a few minutes he was drifting off into sleep...
--------
Red lights filled Mason's cockpit as his plane was trailing smoke. "Gray 6, you're plane is in jeopardy! Recommending bail!" Mason's flight lead, Gray 5, ordered. "I'm not leaving you in this furball to watch it all on the ground."
"Your funeral!" Gray 5 said. Mason locked onto a target flying low to the ground. "Merry Christmas, Berlin!" the Ace let loose a spray of bullets from the plane's gun. Seconds later, smoke and fire was visible coming from the exhaust. The plane lost momentum and slammed into the ground. As Mason swooped down to confirm the kill, Gray 5 shouted "Good kill, good kill. We saw it from up here. Come back up here." Mason's plane stalled. Mason was blinded and deafened by the warnings. He reached behind him and pulled the ejection loop...
--------
Mason was jolted awake. "Agents Phantom, Ace, and Cub, please report to the main breifing room." Mason groaned at the order.

Goodbye
"

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2