It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Your first shiny caught in game. 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

In Black I caught a Shiny Cubchoo, I loved it cause it was purple!!! Now it is a very Purple Beartic!!
In White I met a Shiny Joltik, but god hates my White game and I had no Pokeballs of any sort -.- Le Sigh...
My fist ever ever ever... That'd be Shiny Rattata, not exciting I know, but it was the first Pokemon I even caught in SoulSilver.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have not caught one in B/W yet but I am trying (and failing) to hatch a shiny Riolu, The first shiny I ever caught however was a shiny Surskit that I found in pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I caught it (forgot gender) at one of the spots and named it mass, I was getting one to complete my pokedex in emerald, At first i dumbly thought that something was wrong as i somehow managed to miss the sparkles and looked it up online when i was overjoyed to see that it was shiny. (I don't have it anymore though as i traded it for an Entei.)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Maractus that helped take down Elesa.

Goodbye
"

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I've never found a random shiny in Black, but I used the cracked RNG to find a ton, the shame! The first one was Roggenrola and the most exotic one would be breeding DW shinies with high IVs...and my favourite of those is my Espeon. :D

Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The first one I found was a shiny zubat in Mt-Moon, Firered.
I captured a shiny spearow soon after zubat in my Diamond

I saw some shinies first but couldn't capture them:
Leafgreen:Rattata route 1
Firered: Zubat Mt-Moon (yes again)

Quote:
Thats nice, I guess. But do you have any shinies in BW? (By Samurott)

No. I didn't even buy BW. Most of my shinies are on HG (8) and there's 2 of them in my firered.
I can buy BW and transfer my shinies in it... but not now.

Quote:
Samurott: Well, this is the BW Forum.

The name of this topic is clearly ''You'r first shiny caught in game'', not ''You'r first shiny caught in BW''.

Last edited by GhostPony750 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thats nice, I guess. But do you have any shinies in BW?
EDIT:
GhostPony750 wrote:
I didn't even buy BW
Well, this is the BW Forum. But since you're a purists, you probably don't care. :roll:

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:30 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The first shiny I caught in a legitimate manner was a Glameow in Pearl in the grass before Sunnyshore. The only shiny I found in black legitimately was a Patrat at the very beginning of the game. I hated that little bugger.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't think I wandered around the grass long enough to find any shinies by chance in Black, Max Repels were my best friend. Though using the RNG the first one I got was Roggenrola, but it's not the same when you're expecting it.

The first shiny I actually caught randomly was a Bidoof in Diamond in my first hour of playing it. Any in other generations were either uncatchable or got away (ABRA @_@).

Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i went to wifi and i get good awesome deals in wifi i dont trade and get ripped off, so anyways ive had many shinys but not in game like you found one in the wild or anything like that all my shinys have been traded via wifi GTS. i do have a level 100 japanese rayquaza :) . its wierd but my friend has the same exact pokemon. anyways hi everyone im soo rude :( my forum name is skullcandy210 and yes skullcandy is a brand wich i like and is a name of popular headphones well i cand say that cause some people like variety like beats(another pair of headphones) and soney so anyways i posted another forum about the keldeo event so be sure to check that out :) .

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My first shiny caught and only shiny caught was a shiny Haunter. I was young though, and I decided to evolve it, but Gengar had a very dark purple hue back then when I caught him in Fire Red or Leaf Green and so I thought it became un-shiny since I was say, 7 or 8? So I must have beaten it and started over, forgetting about that Gengar. I think I evolved it with Colesseum or XD.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Since we're in the Unova region, I'll assume this refers to the first shiny caught in Gen V.
Victini. The one I caught after receiving my Liberty Pass in White the first time I played through.

Who said wrestlers and Pokemon couldn't get along?

Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You can't catch Victini, Reshiram or Zekrom shiny...

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Must have been a glitch or something. I don't know, but I have it.

Who said wrestlers and Pokemon couldn't get along?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My first shiny is my only shiny: Goldeen, and I evolved it into Seaking. Well, it was on HG, but still. My only shiny in my 5 years of playing.

Image (by Ender)

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My first one was a shiny Trapinch in Emerald. Still have it in my Pokemon White as a shiny Flygon ;D

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Long story short: I just hatched a shiny Tepig! And it's Female!

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Mektar wrote:

Congrats!!! :)
How many eggs?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Mektar wrote:

Haha, I wish my only female starter would have been shiny, but it was on Crystal so that would have been impossible. Shiny female Chikorita.

Image (by Ender)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

GhostPony750 wrote:
Mektar wrote:

Congrats!!! :)
How many eggs?

Actually just one. I needed to see a Tepig in Black 2 so I could go to the Nature Preserve (I had a Pignite). If I was breeding specifically for a Shiny, I would have used a Shelmet. The Tepig is up for trade btw.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I caught me a shiny rhyhorn, and it is now a shiny rhyperior! :D i also have a shiny ponyta but I havent trained it at all yet. I reeeeally want a shiny Metagross. That would be awesome.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

TheBrick6 wrote:
I caught me a shiny rhyhorn, and it is now a shiny rhyperior! :D i also have a shiny ponyta but I havent trained it at all yet. I reeeeally want a shiny Metagross. That would be awesome.

Train your Ponyta. With the good moverset and item, you wil be surprised. ;)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The 1st shiny I got was a Dugtrio that was traded to me in Emerald.
I have other shinies too. But they all have a thing in common: they are traded. Yes guys, it's true. I've played Blue, Gold, Emerald, Pearl, Heartgold, White and Black 2, a total of about 2.000 Pokemon hours, and I've never, ever, encountered a shiny. My dumb brother, on the other hand, who's played like 400 hours, and his friend who's played 150 both have caught one. The only shiny I've caught was a Ponyta TCG card. Of course, this means that I've never failed to catch a shiny. :)

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

@Bill-i know how you feel, my little brother managed to snag a shiny Cobalion in game, no hacks(He had to call me during a party with my friends T_T Smart.), and encountered a shiny Woobat, however Bianca killed it XD

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

none :( but my friend gave me 3 - corsala, roselia and beldum and i have evolved the last 2 and they look epic

http://pokemon.hunngry.com/forum.php - new forum please check it out as we need more members :)

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:25 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My first shiny ever was a sandile on Black Version. Its now a Krookodile and it looks awesome!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next