It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 How was your day? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

So, I'm just curious. How was your day? It's not everyday one gets asked this, anyways.
Well, to answer my own question, and to hopefully start up some discussion, I'll start!
My day has been pretty boring, until about 1 pm. I had an airsoft war with my friends, which my team won, 17-7. Which means I'm moving up so I can be in the quarterfinals on Monday. Then, Samurott and I are just, chillin' out, I guess. And that's pretty much it.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, Karma must've decided to stop being such a little bitch to me and show some backbone, in a sense.
My great-grandmother died after being released from the hospital. That really pissed me off. In fact...
Highlight to view spoiler.
Rant Alert!
See, I cry like everyone else, but after all the **** I've been through lately, I dont cry when stuff like this happens. In fact, sadness has practically ceased to exist for me. Which is probably why everyone is laying off of me recently.
I dont get sad. I get irritated. Then I get pissed.
Anyways, I have to go back to NY with no cell phone coverage once again. FML
But, on the flipside, I'll finally get to spend time with my gf, who I havent seen since school got out, tomorrow.
And also, @S_T:
BRING IT! YOU AREN'T GETTING TO THE FINALS!
SHADOWS TO THE DEATH!!!

Goodbye
"

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day sucked, it was my last chance to tell the girl of my dreams i wanted to get out of the "Friend Zone" she dates my Best friend when he knows i like her. FML

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

...I haven't had sucky days in a long time, so now I'm afraid if I post something here now, I might feel like a jerk.
But I guess I should say something to at least try and lighten the mood.

I've got class 4 days a week now (M-R mornings) and I'm out for the weekend, so this is allowing me a bit more free time. This is probably going to be the cycle for me for the next 6 weeks or so.

So far my life seems to basically be set in a rote cycle that I appear to be making no effort to break out of.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My day has been relatively boring and uneventful. I've been working on a project for an online class, and I've been preparing for a vacation with my family. And I haven't been able to access Psypoke at all today except for now, for some reason. :/ I'm just glad that my day is somewhat better than what I'm seeing here...

And thanks for asking!

sad but rad

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, it started with me waking up and eating, then going downstairs and beating Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War for the eighth time, then looked on amazon to see if they have Ace Combat Zero, which they did, so yayzies!
Resist punching the hell out of my brother's ex-fiance for lying to us. Yeah bull****. Youre not sorry about our loss. Youre just going to use it to find a reason to spread slander about my brother again and lie under oath.
Its funny how much she's gonna go to jail.
Anyways, I'm down to facing Blue in SS, no thanks to Psypoke's walkthrough. Good thing Marriland was still online, I wouldve been all like FFFUUUU-
What else... Oh! I also started to prepare for SCCAS Quarterfinals on Wednesday! Thats going to be fun!

Goodbye
"

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My day (and past few days) have been pretty good. My brothers finished school this week, no more peace and quiet. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.
I finally got round to finishing my Emerald Nuzlocke. I beat the league in Platinum. Then I caught all the non-event legendaries in both games.
Read lots of stuff about Black2/White2. They have a release date! Also found the release date for Pokémon Conquest (Europe) :D

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I went to California with my sister, which was fun. We got lost and drove through Irvine, which wasn't on our planned trip from Anaheim to Long Beach.
Then I lost to Samurott Wednesday. FML. But, thanks to the Warrior's Honor Clause, I'm now a part of the Shadows, aka Samurott's team. We are going to kick some ass on Monday.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Super_Typhlosion wrote:
Then I lost to Samurott Wednesday. FML. But, thanks to the Warrior's Honor Clause, I'm now a part of the Shadows, aka Samurott's team. We are going to kick some ass on Monday.

Yes, but dont forget that since I'm the leader of the team, I can also kick you out at will if you **** up. So dont. Dont try to friendly fire us just because you want to be chivalrous to your crush on Monday. It wont be good. We will team up on you. And it will be beautiful.
Anyways, July 4th was fun. It rained for an hour and a half, so we had to move up to the concourse in the stadium. I was fine with it. Until some asshat purposefully looked at my gf in the wrong way. The look on his face when I just stared at him right in his beady little eyes...Was priceless.
Also, I'll be at my bro's house all weekend, so I'll be on only at night so I can learn all of your sleeping schedules and stalk you. because I'll be playing Xbox all day.

Goodbye
"

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:47 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Super_Typhlosion wrote:
I went to California with my sister, which was fun. We got lost and drove through Irvine, which wasn't on our planned trip from Anaheim to Long Beach.

I find it funny how easy it is to get lost in Irvine.

...wait a minute.

You were traveling from Anaheim to Long Beach and you got lost in Irvine? That's not between those two places at all.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DNA wrote:
Super_Typhlosion wrote:

I find it funny how easy it is to get lost in Irvine.

...wait a minute.

You were traveling from Anaheim to Long Beach and you got lost in Irvine? That's not between those two places at all.

The GPS was annoying me, so I shut it off. I figured it's eastward, so why bother with a stupid machine?
Wait, don't you live in Irvine?
Anyways, I've been traveling since I'm free on my life until I become school's bitch at the beginning of September.
I took my brother to the L.A. area last weekend (and have yet to recieve one thank you for the $956 I spent on the trip) and we saw Legoland, Disneyland, and stuff.
But my days are usually boring as hell when I'm not traveling.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Drago_girl wrote:
The GPS was annoying me, so I shut it off. I figured it's eastward, so why bother with a stupid machine?
Wait, don't you live in Irvine?

Long Beach is southwest of Anaheim, and yes, I do live in Irvine.
I did say it was easy to get lost in Irvine...just not for the locals. (Irvine is so much different from most of the surrounding cities; it's ridiculous. It's like a less hilly version of Mission Viejo.)

Quote:
I took my brother to the L.A. area last weekend (and have yet to recieve one thank you for the $956 I spent on the trip) and we saw Legoland, Disneyland, and stuff.

I'm assuming Legoland was a day-trip thing, since it is a 45-minute drive for me to get to Legoland. It would have probably taken you quite a bit longer than that, I'm guessing.
Also, if you don't get thank-yous, start guilt-tripping

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I did absolutely nothing today. If nothing counts as advancing to the semi-finals in an airsoft tournament and mowing two lawns, that is.
And finally getting back into SSBB.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah I meant westward. Since I live in the east, the ocean coast is to the east, so that's probably why I said that.
I had to stop and ask for directions and some guy was hitting on me, so I just switched to speaking spanish and walked out with my directions. I viewed it as sort of a win/somewhat win situation. I got directions and he has his hand.
And yes, Legoland was a full day trip.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Yeah I meant westward. Since I live in the east, the ocean coast is to the east, so that's probably why I said that.

Ahhhhhhhh, got it.

Quote:
I had to stop and ask for directions and some guy was hitting on me, so I just switched to speaking spanish and walked out with my directions. I viewed it as sort of a win/somewhat win situation. I got directions and he has his hand.

LOL! #winning

Quote:

How did you enjoy it?

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

God that guy was a prick.
I was going to speak about our 8-0 win today, but I see that Samurott beat me to it.
The team dinner was fun, especially when Zach shot me in the leg and the BB ricocheted and hit him in the nose.
Edit: @DNA: I enjoyed it greatly.
And thank you sister!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No, when Zach friendly fired you with his AK47 and took out almost all of the enemies. How's your cheek feel, btw?
And Zach is a member of my airsoft team and a friend of mine, for anyone who wants to know.
EDIT (7/10): So I was trying to complete the 100-Man Brawl in under 4 minutes with Ike, right? And I get down to one enemy left and guess what? I hit him and he goes right into an invincibility star that materializes right there. Two seconds from 4 minutes.
****. My. Life.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DNA wrote:
Quote:

How did you enjoy it?

It was okay... I never really liked Legos that much.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

^Understandable. At least it's a nice park.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Summer school, again. I'm a quarter of the way done and its driving me insane already. The laptop (HP ProBook 4520s) sucks ass because it has two volume guages. You have to mute the headphones guage or it'll play through the computer's speakers. That makes complete sense.
Oh, and it's a PC alright. I log in, and 20 minutes an 3 freezes later, I finally get to e20/20, the website we use for credit recovery. The had a thirty minute section about teamwork, and I'm in ELA 11. Wtf?
Oh, and then, when it was time for grammar, it was so bad. I found my self writing in the comments section:

Seriously? You cant even use grammar, or have some person proofread your work for you.
Where is DNA when you need him?

Oh yeah. 'Twas that bad. They cutoff mid-sentence one time in the writing and they used are instead of and another time. ARE instead of AND. How stupid do you have to be for that to happen?
Either that, or I want what they are having, because that **** must be strong.
And it doesnt stop. I counted 8 combined yesterday and today. Yesterday's only one was 'Using Hrothgar, killed her with one blow.'
Should be:
"...Hrothgar, Beowulf..."
OR
"...Hrothgar, he..."
</rant>

In other news, I finally beat Modern Warfare 3 today!

Goodbye
"

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
Seriously? You cant even use grammar, or have some person proofread your work for you.
Where is DNA when you need him?

*jumps through an open window, wearing the colors of the Grammareich*

How may I be of assistance?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Feeling much better after having food poisoning. I'm not **** blood anymore.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Krisp wrote:

That sounds like it hurts! But, on the bright side, it could be worse... :p

Goodbye
"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Tremble in fear, humankind, for I now have my driver's license.

Krisp wrote:

yay

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Tremble in fear, humankind, for I now have my driver's license.
OHSHI-
Anyways, I've won the Finals! I got to drive the butt of my rifle into an enemy. We were playing Aftermath: Plastic Kills. I jumped from 10 feet up and drove my rifle butt into him. DICK MOVE WIN!
A few other things occurred yesterday, but theyre either a) unimportant, or b) inappropriate for Psypoke.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next