It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Pokemon Conquest 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So Pokemon Ranse is finally gunna show it's smug mug in the states. It's called Pokemon Conquest (duh thats the name of the thread) Here's the ign article, http://ds.ign.com/articles/122/1222303p1.html as the article states, it is a good time to be a states gamer, we're getting xenoblade and the last story *crosses fingers for pandora's tower* anyways, are you going to buy it when it comes out? what are your thoughts? is it even worth thinking about?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:40 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

I'm more interested in it than the typical Pokemon spinoff. And also Black 2 and White 2, to be honest. I might try it. Even if I don't, the cute girl Warlord with the Jigglypuff is my favorite for being a glam goddessita.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So let me get this straight. It is a cross between pokemon and a samurai game?

Goodbye
"

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeh, and from what I understand you're using pokemon to take territory from warlords or something to that extent, I'm pretty excited about it, it reminds me a little bit of FF tactics. It'll be a nice change from pokemon ranger >.<

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Ever since its original announce when the Japanese trailer came out, I have wanted this game. I want it even more now that I know the release date is in summer.

This is good. This is actually really good. I get the feeling this game is going to go over very well, given how it's very strategy-based.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I couldn't want Conquest more than I currently do. Given how I was just introduced to a game like this with FF advance tactics two and my love for Pokemon, I'm looking forward to this than any game in recent memory.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It would be really funny if this game upstaged BW2 :lol: won't happen, but i'd lol :lol:

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

So... let me get this straight. This game has Pokemon and Samurai in it, and plays like Fire Emblem? Sign me up!

PS: I feel sorry for the Nobunga's Ambition people, their franchise gets no publicity stateside.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mektar wrote:
PS: I feel sorry for the Nobunga's Ambition people, their franchise gets no publicity stateside.

But this could be their ticket, if I like this game I may consider buying their other ones :3

Fire Water Earth Wind

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wouldnt count on it.

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

D'you know anything about the other games?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The game will be available tomorrow in North America and it seems that it will be available in Singapore too! I will probably pick it up after work tomorrow so long as if I can safely charge my DS with the 230V 50Hz power coming out of the wall here >_> (haven't tried it yet).

Warlords I'd like to play with are Ginchiyo+Luxio, Mitsuhide+Lapras and Minushige+Staravia... although I'm not entirely sure of how this game works yet. Other warlords look pretty cool too.

Also, does anyone know if you will be able to play matches on WiFi with anyone in the world? The official site suggests that only local wireless play will be possible :/

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I go to gamesgtop to day And they said thaey wont get it for antoher 2 days! I paid it off allready and I dont get it on the rellse date. p.s. Sorry for anyspellling errors I cant see what I'm typing at all

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 am
THE POWER IS ON!

This game is a hundred times more exciting for me than BW or BW2. I picked it up yesterday and I've already conquered the first seven regions. Since I played Nobunaga's Ambition last month to prepare for Conquest, I do have to say that the game feels like equal parts of both series, which is pretty awesome, especially because Conquest doesn't include a lot of the tedious Nobunaga's Ambition tasks like having to appease peasants who farm crops or to build dams to prevent a monsoon from flooding your town. My only real complaint is that there's only 200 Pokemon, so I hope this does well enough to get a sequel with an expanded Pokemon roster. P.S. Oichi* is adorable! <3

* Fun fact - in real life, Oichi is the younger sister of Oda Nobunaga. Which makes it kind of awkward in Conquest where Oichi is your Warlord's dedicated minion while Nobunaga is portrayed as the evil villain trying to destroy Ransei.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Frost, I totally agree with you. This game is BOSS. By the way, do you know how to recruit special (gold) warriors? I got Ginchiyo already, but I can't recall what I did differently to recruit her.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

A bunch of passwords for encountering some rarer Pokemon in the wild have been revealed. I thought I'd repost them here. You can only enter them after you have won 4 kingdoms (including Aurora) i.e. when you can form links with wild Pokemon.

Eevee - 2rz3XFCKmR
Oshawott - frCLRpXG88
Gible - LTb3n3RYJ8
Dratini - Sr5Z5GqAgR
Axew - Lpu3ggCYk8
Beldum - BqWxXEK3xg
Darmanitan - pK5RgzqLG8
Larvitar - Rc338MpqLx
Sneasel - CMqkZRRSRX
Emolga - Jnm3kqgN8X
Lapras - GfV33RVN3F
Pikachu - FZP8GqRZRR
Riolu - 8GV3LMGrnM
Scyther - Shw8mxRAJR
Gyrados - mq2xRVNgRL
Panpour - CNZF3wpq3x
Pansear - niE33w9rwM
Cinccino - vVALFrGTXX

Last edited by Cherrygrove on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm looking into the game. It is rather interesting.

Do other Pokemon that aren't your partner Pokemon that you have made links with evolve too?

sad but rad

Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:33 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Evolution depends on how strong the Link is (how high the % is), I believe. Hence whether or not a Pokemon you've linked with can evolve depends on the max link the warrior can get with the particular Pokemon. I've had a couple of evolutions in the 30% range, although these were second stage Pokemon in a three stage line. I think every warrior can get at least about a 40% max link with the Pokemon they are able to link with. Hope that answers your question.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yes, it does. Thank you~

I think I'll buy it when I pass by a supermarket while grocery shopping. I'm not in much of a hurry to get it, but from what I'm reading, my $30.00 will be well spent.

sad but rad

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Only $30's? I just got back from vacation and I totally missed the release :O *Throws on pants and shoes and sprints to gamestop*

Fire Water Earth Wind

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry for the double post, but in Pokemon ranger, after you completed certain missions you were able to send pokemon or items into your other pokemon games, will this game have any pokemon or special items and such?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

You cannot send Pokemon or items or otherwise connect Pokemon Conquest with other Pokemon games.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

This game has WAY too much content. I've already invested 30 hours into it, and I'm not even halfway done! It's still very fun, though.

Mektar out.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

European release date: July 27th.
I can't wait but I'll have to

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:12 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

OH! I didn't know you lived in Europe! That's neat. I vacationed in Italy once, the food was delicious. Anyway, you shouldn't feel too bad about the delay, you got to play Xenoblade (and a bunch of other stuff) WAY before I did.

Mektar out.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next