It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Razor Claw or Scope Lens? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Being Screwed over and over again by Luck, Fate or Destiny Oh and lets not forget the HUGE ONE KARMA
I have a lv. 100 dream world Togekiss that has the ability Superluck and seeing as he has Air Slash (that I am so fond of using :D) that has a increased chance of critial hits...I just want to increase his chances of doing this more often in battle....

Long sentence short. Which item is better?

I am the Breeding Queen of Chikorita's if you want one, PM me with offers!
Well in that case I am a all around general Breeding Queen so if you have a pokemon that you want breed I'm the girl to talk to! Sadly My Pearl is gone but i will leave it in case it comes back!!
If I am rude ignore it I have a bad day, a bad week or even a bad month... or you have just made me VERY angry either that or BiPolar/ADHD has struck again and I'm Sorry very much maybe.
If I am overly excitable, happy, etc. Ignore it It's just that Karma has decided to be nice for once or Bipolar/ADHD has struck again.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Given how the two items have identical effects, go with either. I'd recommend Scope Lens, since Razor Claw is an evolution item.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I agree with DNA. Give Razor Claw to Sneasel so it evolves into Weavile. Give Togekiss the Scope Lens. But aside from allowing Sneasel to evolve, Razor Claw does the same thing as Scope Lens.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]