It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Siege of Psypokia- Reboot in Progress! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Round 1, Turn 1

Samurott shot the portal gun at Soldier C, dropping him from a high area.  Soldier C took 25 damage!
Argonaut brought out the castle's Howitzer, but it was dilapidated and old.  He spent the turn repairing it.
Shuckle-rock$ took aim and shot at Soldier A with the Imperial Sniper Rifle!  The shot was incredibly deadly! Overkill!  Solder A took 160 damage!  Soldier A was defeated!
DNA attempted to deploy a NeoTank unit, but to his dismay, he couldn't find one anywhere!
Dare swung at Soldier E with his Meteor Hammer!  The chains swing out at Soldier E, entangling him, and hitting the Small Tank in the process!  Soldier E is bound by the chains and unable to move, and took 30 damage!  The Small Tank took 10 damage!
GofD brandished his Hammer of Repent and began to charge, but tripped in the process and hit himself with the hammer!  GofD is disabled for one turn!
DragonPhoenix prepared to chuck a brick at Soldier A, but Shuckle had already finished him off!
ShinyLucario grabbed a Fire Flower and powered up!  He launched three fireballs at the tank, hitting it for 15 damage each.
General Patterson fired his machine gun at the soldiers, but all of the bullets missed.  "Dangit!" He yelled. "I think this heap o' junk's broken!"

Soldier B shot at General Patterson!  The shot did 30 damage to the General!  "I'm gonna kill you ya' scoundrels!" he shouted.
Soldier C helped pull away the chains from Soldier E!  Soldier E escaped the chains!
Soldier D chucked his grenade at the castle, but it failed to go off!
Soldier E aimed his gun and shot at ShinyLucario!  ShinyLucario lost the Fire Flower powerup and was disabled for one turn!
The Small Tank readied its cannon and fired at the castle! The castle took 75 damage!  The small tank now needs time to recharge.

Psypokia

Castle Psypokes: 2925/3000
General Patterson: 320/350

Argonaut457: Has a Howitzer ready
GofD: Disabled for one turn
ShinyLucario: Disabled for one turn

Enemies

Soldier A: Defeated
Soldier B: 50/50
Soldier C: 25/50
Soldier D: 50/50
- Used only grenade
Soldier E: 20/50
Small Tank: 195/250
- Recharging

Last edited by twistedturtwig on Fri May 25, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Well, I guess i can't complain. At least my freaking cannon didn't blow up in my face. I guess I'll fire it at the tank and hope for the best. Let's hope it doesn't jam O.O

Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
DNA attempted to deploy a NeoTank unit, but to his avail, he couldn't find one anywhere!

I think you mean "to his dismay". Son of a gun; time to stop being whimsical.

Let's be simple. I'm going to fire some anti-tank missiles at the opposing tank.

Thu May 24, 2012 1:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Railgun on Tank.
A railgun is a gun that fires a projectile (like a gigantic bullet) at super sonic speeds using magnets. Or, if youve ever seen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, its the gun that is fired from the USS Kidd at the end that wrecks Devastator's ****!
@DNA: Why do you have to be a grammar nazi all the time?

EDIT: 1100th post! Yay! I'm a SPAMming bastard! jk

Goodbye
"

Thu May 24, 2012 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well since that tank is as tough as as the Berlin Wall, and it is currently recharging, I'm going to try and use this BLACK-BLADED LIGHTSABER that I found inside a volcano on it.

Thu May 24, 2012 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh darn you Soldier E. That Fire Flower was NOT CHEAP. :evil:

Well, in the meanwhile I guess I can at least go research on some good attacks to use...

@Samurott: Congrats on your massive spamming record great post count! Let's see what awesome rank you got: "I LOVE VENU-"
Oh.
Now I'm looking like an insensitive jerk which I usually am.

Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:

Because the phrase "to his avail" doesn't make any sense. also I lead the Third Grammareich

If he said something like "should of" instead of "should have" I wouldn't have pointed it out since it's only a minor mistake and not a big deal.

Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
Quote:

Because the phrase "to his avail" doesn't make any sense. also I lead the Third Grammareich

If he said something like "should of" instead of "should have" I wouldn't have pointed it out since it's only a minor mistake and not a big deal.

Thanks for pointing that out DNA. I'll fix that right now.

And Samurott, I'm actually grateful that he pointed that out for me. You were picking out his faults for picking out mine. Stop being a hypocritical jerk. Sorry, but someone had to say it.

Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

CURSE MY TWO LEFT FEET! although for the record, Hammer of reppent is a skill, not an actual weapon, just putting it out there, not like it really matters, anywho... Well at least I didn't hit myself with the hammer. Tripping while running at the enemy is humilating enough as it is...

Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@twist: I was joking. I would never do anything hypocritical, as that would be a "double hypocrite". I hate hypocrites with a burning passion.

Goodbye
"

Fri May 25, 2012 7:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I summon Magnus.
*Looks at soldiers*
"Look at this happy little family. They won't be happy when I'm done with them! Hoo-ah"

Sun May 27, 2012 2:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll throw a Javelin (a light spear designed for throwing) at Soldier E.

Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner on the turn. I've had a lot of work at school with finals coming up soon, and have had to put that as my priority. But I have the rest of the week off, so I should be able to have it up by tomorrow, or today if I can get it done in time.

Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I've been incredibly busy. @~@

Quote:
Round 1, Turn 2

Argonaut457 fired the howitzer at the Small Tank!  The impact did 75 damage to the tank!
DNA shot some anti-tank missiles at the tank, but they were duds.  They ricocheted off, doing 5 damage to the tank.
Samurott tried shooting the tank with the rail gun, but he didn't understand how magnets worked, and couldn't operate it.  He tipped it over on the tank instead, doing 10 damage.
Shuckle-rock$ swung his lightsaber at the tank, but his aim was off, and he missed the tank entirely.
DragoBoy summoned Magnus to aid in the fight!  Magnus, a master swordsman and champion of the human race fights with his enormous sword, which despite its size, he handles with dexterity.
"Oh please," Magnus laughed. "Is this all there is to fight?  I was expecting a real challenge!"
Dare234 threw the javelin at Soldier E.  It arced through the lodging itself in his shoulder, doing thirty damage.  Soldier E was defeated!
General Patterson shot at Soldier B with his revolver.  Soldier B took 40 damage!
"Now that's more like it!" he shouted.
"Time to take you down," Magnus yelled, as he sprinted towards Soldier C.  He swung his sword into the soldier, doing thirty damage.  Soldier C was defeated!

Soldier B launched his grenade, but it passed over the castle and exploded on the other side.
Soldier D readied his rifle and shot Magnus, doing 40 damage.
"Gahh, thanks a lot for that," he muttered.
The Small Tank finished reloading and is now ready to fire again!

GofD is no longer disabled!
ShinyLucario is no longer disabled!

Psypokia

Castle Psypokes: 2925/3000 HP
General Patterson: 320/350 HP
Magnus: 110/150 HP

Argonaut457: Has a Howitzer ready

Enemies

Soldier A: Defeated
Soldier B: 10/50
- Used only grenade
Soldier C: Defeated
Soldier D: 50/50
- Used only grenade
Soldier E: Defeated
Small Tank: 105/250
- Recharging

Well, it looks like you'll only need one more turn to finish this up, if everything goes right.  DNA, you've been having no luck whatsoever. :P

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm.. I use charge crash on Soldier D. ( FROM DFO, Slayer class, Subclass Blademaster, Charges and crashes into an enemy then swings his blade up, with the possiblity of launching it into the air)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well since the tank is about to shoot again, and it is getting lower on health, I shall summon a TRANSATLANTIC BLIMP from the epic supergroup Transatlantic and make sure that tank is destroyed! I hope it can travel across the Atlantic ocean before the tank fires...

P.S. Image

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:33 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

That does it.
I'm calling in an air strike on that stupid tank.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll attack Soldier B with a flamberge (a two-handed long sword with an undulating blade, more details here).

Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My explosive flora madness continues: I will chuck a Bomb Flower at that blasted tank!

And don't tell me a puny fruit is ineffective against a tank. If a chain reaction of these things can reduce a mountain to dust, a tank doesn't stand a chance.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

LoZ reference? Hell yeah! I'll continue on with it!
I will summon Moosh the Winged Bear to drop down on the tank.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Alright, looks like my howitzer won't be of much use in a bit, so lets have some fun. I think I'll load it and any leftover ammo onto a cart, strap a boatload of TNT to it, a roll it down towards the battlefield towards whatever's left. Hopefully it hits something.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Round 1, Turn 3

GofD used Charge Crash on Soldier D.  He crashed into the soldier with his sword, doing 55 damage!  Soldier D was defeated!
Shuckle-rock$ climbed aboard the Transatlantic Blimp and set off for Europe!
DNA ordered for an airstrike into his radio.  "This is alpha-niner-niner, we hear you load and clear, over," the head pilot responded.  The jets shot over the battlefield, dropping bombs.  Soldier B ran for cover, but one of the bombs struck the tank, doing 95 damage!
Dare234 charged at Soldier B with the flamberge.  The soldier tried to run, but Dare's blade caught him doing 25 damage!  Soldier B was defeated!
ShinyLucario chucked a Bomb Flower through the air at the tank.  It went right down the tank's turret, exploding!  The Small Tank took 80 damage!  The tank groaned and tipped over, crashing into a heap!  The Small Tank was defeated!
The battle has been won!
Even though the fight was over, Samurott tried summoning Moosh, the winged bear, but instead got a koala bear.
Argonaut457 filled his Howitzer with fireworks and rolled it out into the middle of the battlefield.  It detonated, shooting the brightly colored explosions into the air!
"Good work boys!" shouted General Patterson.  "Maybe you've got spines after all!"
"It looks like I'm finished here, so I'll be off," Magnus said as he walked away.
The koala bear ran off into the forest in search of bamboo.
Shuckle-rock$ jumped down from the Transatlantic Blimp.  During his time in Europe, he brought back a block of cheese, and some fancy sausage!

It was a pleasant night at the Castle Psypokes.  With the enemies defeated, everyone was relieved, but the possibility of future attacks tugged at their minds. After a fine meal of sausage and cheese, imported directly from Europe thanks to Shuckle-rock$, they turned in for the night, wondering what might await them the next morning.

Meanwhile, in a dark fortress far away...
"Well," said a shadowy figure, watching the scene from a rift in space, "it seems that this one isn't going to fall as easily as I had presumed.  It looks like I'm going to have to send in something a little more... entertaining..."

The round has been completed!

Psypokia

Castle Psypokes: 3000/3000 HP  +100 HP
General Patterson: 350/350 HP  +50 HP

Reward Options

1.) +100 Maximum Health to the Castle Psypokes
2.) +1 Max Power-Up given to a randomly selected player, a one-use item which allows a player to use their attack at maximum power without any chance of missing or backfiring on them.
3.) +1 Life Pack given to a randomly selected player, a one-use item which prevents a player from being disabled.

Nice jobs guys!  You've gotten past the first round.  But don't get too cocky, as it'll get harder as you go on.  Remember, you can only vote for one of the three rewards, and the the top choice will be selected.  I'll begin working on the next round, and once the voting is done, I'll post Round 2.

EDIT: The voting will be done in a poll from now on, to make things easier.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Koala 'bear'... Bamboo... Crazy fireworks... European cheese... This game is off to a great start already!

And it seems like we all learned something from this!
- We should take leisurely vacations to exotic places during an intense wartime more often!
- Even in a Pokemon forum, people don't like to use any Pokemon-related attacks! (Which is alright, considering a sage in the Sprout Tower reportedly said, "Pokemon should never be used as tools of war...")
- Legend of Zelda is seriously one of the best things ever. Among which Wing Waker is exceptionally good.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

All of that... is so true...
Anyway, focusing on the topic at hand, I think we should go with upgrade #1, the castle's health. The other two rewards will only help once, but increasing the strength of the base will help in the longrun.
kthxbai

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
- Even in a Pokemon forum, people don't like to use any Pokemon-related attacks!

Have you ever tried using a Pokemon move against a tank? With the exception of things like Flamethrower, they wouldn't normally work.
That's why Pokemon are never used as tools of war. They suck at it.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next