It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dreams that Pokemon gave me 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I don't know if this should go in Mauville or here, but it seems to belong here, so...
Has pokemon ever given you dreams that you thought to be weird? Like, one time, Team Rocket tried to use Mewtwo to their advantage (or was it Mew?) and I was there... Sorta. Since my favorite 1st gen pokemon is Blastoise, I took on all of Team Rocket as a Blastoise.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I dreamed I was in a PMD team once where I was an Eevee and my best friend was Riolu. We were rescuing my sister from a hostile gang of the magnemite family who were holding her hostage. I got to evolve, too. Into Vaporeon. One of the best dreams ever. :D

sad but rad

Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I had a dream that the world was ending and for some reason, my school was in the middle of the desert. We were in lockdown, in my school, in the desert. Then a portal opened up in the room and Rayquaza's head stuck out! It started to vacuum a girl into the portal with it and I saved her. The portal closed and Rayquaza shot in an upward spiral to the sun. That's it. (I was in third grade at the time, and had just bought Ruby...? Maybe, Sapphire or Emerald but I know it was a 3rd gen game.)

3rd grade dreams... Epic.

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------

Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I am above primitive things such as dreams. But I do daydream about Pokemon alot.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed May 16, 2012 5:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dragonair101 wrote:
I dreamed I was in a PMD team once where I was an Eevee and my best friend was Riolu. We were rescuing my sister from a hostile gang of the magnemite family who were holding her hostage. I got to evolve, too. Into Vaporeon. One of the best dreams ever. :D

Hey, that sounds pretty similar to a dream my friend had, where a group of us were all in a Mystery Dungeon sorta setting. I've never had a dream like that before, but some of my dreams have included small nods to Pokemon, like me playing the game in my dream or seeing a real Pokemon from time to time. But other than that, not much. Most of my dreams are Minecraft influenced. XD

Wed May 16, 2012 6:03 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

After looking up pictures of Sylveon, I had a dream where I was an Eevee named Chino, and that I evolved into a Sylveon. I even made a story about it in the Canalave Library. The link is in my sign.

Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]