It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
 Battle Royale: Winner announced! (pg 15) 

Final round:
Poll ended at Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:56 pm
HAUNTER 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
ARCANINE 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 11

Battle Royale: Winner announced! (pg 15) 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Match 9: Electrode, in the first games, who didn't crap bricks when this guy appeared?

Match 10: Clefable is fabulous.

Match 11: Marowak, because I sorta don't want Arcanine to win, otherwise I would've went with Jigglypuff </3. Plus hitting stuff with a large bone MUST be fun.

Match 12: Ashley Butterfree, because it's a butterfly and it's probably one of the best pokemon Ash ever had.

Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

17 HOURS TO GO: You know what's great about being a bug? Your senses and your instincts are amplified tenfold. And if you happen to be Buttterfree, your big eyes are a huge asset in scouring around for threats and hidden items. And if you also happen to have the ability Compoundeyes.. you're sure to notice hidden goodies no one else will. And in this case, Butterfree stumbles upon a hidden Oran berry hidden in the tall tall grass! Nothing like a good little boost to increase his lead.

EXTRA VOTES:
{butterfree} +1

Updated to Crunchy's post:

SCOREBOARD
M09: {ivysaur} +3 | {sandslash} +4 | {poliwrath} +1 | {electrode} +6
M10: {clefable} +6 | {nidoran f} +0 | {dugtrio} +6 | {sandshrew} +1
M11: {arcanine} +5 | {marowak} +5 | {voltorb} +2 | {jigglypuff} +1
M12: {golduck} +0 | {growlithe} +1 | {victreebel} +5 | {butterfree} +8

Thu May 03, 2012 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

14 HOURS TO GO: Over the in the dark arena, there seems to be a tussle between Marowak and Arcanine for first place. The two of them catch each other's gaze, and stare each other down, the intensity too much for most others to handle... when suddenly, Arcanine lets off an incredible ROAR attack! The shock is so loud that Marowak is forced to retreat! And with this extra boost, it's enough to give him a small advantage heading into the final hours.

8 HOURS TO GO: Electrode was deeply exhausted. He'd come all the way from the Power Plant, only to be placed in a tournament where he was barraged by endless Avalanches and Icy Winds. He knew he was in the lead, but he was tired, the battles were taking a toll on him. He was about to take a nap when.. What's that? Could it be food? Unable to believe his luck, he quickly scampered towards the food. He was about, 30metres away when... who's that? Out of nowhere, Sandlash swooped in on the food, taking it all from right under Electrode's nose! And all Electrode could do was walk away, cursing his luck as Sandlash laughed like an evil mastermind in the distance.

5 HOURS TO GO: With just a few hours to go until the end of the matches, the public roared and shouted for more. These had been the tightest matches yet and everyone was holding their breaths to see what would happen next. Who made it? And who didn't? The TV network decided to open up the telephone lines, conducting a telethon to see who had garnered the most support in the dying hours! So who made it through? Here are your results...

EXTRA VOTES:
{arcanine} +2
{sandslash} +8
{dugtrio} +5

RESULTS

M09: [10] SANDSLASH def. Electrode / Ivysaur / Poliwrath (12-6-3-1)
M10: [7] DUGTRIO def. Clefable / Sandshrew / Nidoran F (11-6-1-0)
M11: [2] ARCANINE def. Marowak / Voltorb / Jigglypuff (7-5-2-1)
M12: [15] BUTTERFREE def. Victreebel / Growlithe / Golduck (8-5-1-0)

I thought there would be a BIG number of upsets here, seeing the prelim results of the 1st 48 hours, but the seeds all came home strong, most of them winning by a comfortable margin. Sandslash managed to get 8 last minute votes from a variety of people, so support for the little shrew is quite strong. Dugtrio stormed home as I expected, and both Arcanine & Butterfree posted strong wins. This is proving to be quite a tough quarter, and surely whoever ends up winning this quarter will have a very strong chance at the title.

ROUND 1 MATCHES - WEST BATCH

MATCH 13
SQUIRTLE V [11] NIDOQUEEN V VULPIX V BULBASAUR
Fighting arena

COMMENTARY: You know this match is just really a battle of the cute Pokemon... Except that you've got 11th seeded Nidoqueen thrown into the mix. However her form hasn't been of great lately, so she enters this match as a strong underdog, and I don't know if she'll even bother trying. Someone needs to put it into her that the public will only reward her if they take notice of her efforts! However, the other three are all serious contenders for this match, forming a nice little weakness flow with Grass/water/fire. Fortunately for Bulbasaur, he's got a little lead on the others, having a resistance to the Mach Punches and Reversals that will no doubt hurt the others. But as we've seen in the past, Pokemon can easily overcome these setbacks! Expect both Squirtle and Vulpix to bounce back strongly.

EXPECTED: Bulbasaur
50/50: Squirtle

MATCH 14
MACHAMP V WEEDLE V [6] CHARIZARD V HITMONLEE
Psychic arena

COMMENTARY: Charizard enters the fray, the popular fire lizard... being not so popular with the members of the audience? He barely scraped through the Preliminary rounds, and even though we all know his strengths, I think the public are just sick of seeing him over and over again. They want a new hero! Someone they can relate to, someone who could be either one of Machamp / Weedle / Hitmonlee! However they'll have their work cut out for them, being susceptible to multiple Psywave attacks might break down their concentration.

EXPECTED: [6] Charizard
MAYBE: Hitmonlee

MATCH 15
[3] BLASTOISE V GASTLY V PONTYA V MANKEY
Water arena

COMMENTARY: Blastoise enters this match as a firm favourite, and to add to his arsenal he's also perfoming in the Water arena, his home ground. Expect him to pull away from the rest very quickly, however don't discount Gastly out of the race! His big brother Gengar didn't make the cut, and so the little gasball will be out to avenge his death. He'll be looking for inspiration from other brother Haunter, who as an underdog managed to win out his match quite convincingly! The fire typed Ponyta will struggle a little in this match, due to his weakness to water, and poor little Mankey - will anyone actually support this little guy this round?

EXPECTED: [3] Blastoise
COULD BE ANOTHER UPSET: Gastly

MATCH 16
PARASECT V GOLBAT V CHARMELEON V [14] RAICHU
Ghost arena

COMMENTARY: Unfortunately for Raichu, he'll have to face off against the popular Charmeleon in for a place in Round 2. Raichu will also have to contend with the cute little Parasect (affectionately known to his fans as PARASEX), who will be thrilled he's not competing in the fire or flying arena. Golbat also lingers in this group, although I don't really see him as a threat. The main attraction is how Raichu will fare against Charmeleon, who's younger brother amazed the public with a convincing 10 vote win over Slowbro+friends.

EXPECTED: [14] Raichu
DON'T BE SUPRISED IF HE QUALIFIES: Charmeleon

PRELIM SCOREBOARD
M13: {squirtle} +0 | {nidoqueen} +1 | {vulpix} +0 | {bulbasaur} +1
M14: {machamp} -1 | {weedle} -1 | {charizard} +0 | {hitmonlee} -1
M15: {blastoise} +1 | {gastly} +0 | {ponyta} -1 | {mankey} +0
M16: {parasect} +0 | {golbat} +0 | {charmeleon} +0 | {raichu} +0

Standard rules apply: final matches for round 1, and then after this onto Round 2!

Last edited by DragonPhoenix on Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:37 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

YES!! GO GO BUTTERFREE!!! \o/

Gah, I can already see where these stacks of votes are going into. I especially don't want to see either Blastoise or Charizard in the final rounds.

Match 13: Squirtle or Bulbasaur... I go with Bulbasaur. I loved his episode when he first appeared, maybe even more so than the Squirtle Squad. I like his attitude.
Match 14: Hitmonlee. HI JUMP KICK. Otherwise I would've picked Weedle, I want my vote to count and like I said, I don't want this contest to be another Charizard vs. Lugia, the bloody typical favourites.
Match 15: Gastly, who else can mix things up and make the ultimate pokemon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPkyRUc3DQ Impressive, yes?
Match 16: Charmeleon. It's a shame Charmeleon didn't really see much screen time. I haven't a clue why Charmander turned into such a prick to begin with lol but Ash needed a challenge, and he wasn't getting shocked by Pikachu hardly enough.

Last edited by Crunchy on Fri May 04, 2012 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Phew! That was a tight round. Goes to show this game is only getting more and more unexpected! Arcanine pushed it through but Victreebel fell to Butterfree's powerful dual STABs, rest in peace buddy.
Err...M16 looks awkward to me. How did Golbat, Raichu, and Charmeleon get so many votes right off the bat? Anyways...

M13: {bulbasaur} - Supah-dupah cute Grass starter, the number-one Pokemon (literally) and the mascot of the beloved Bulbapedia
M14: {charizard} - I know, I know, overrated blah blah. It's really the only one of the group that I like, so there
M15: {gastly} - Again, the only one of the group that I (remotely) like
M16: {raichu} - I'll take Raichu over that overrated 'mascot' any day. My Pikachu in LeafGreen continually disappointed me with her less-than-mediocre performance, but one day she got a ThunderStone and BOOM. OHKOing stuff here and there with Thunderbolts and Brick Breaks

Fri May 04, 2012 2:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

M13: {squirtle}
Cuz I f****ng said so! Who doesnt like Squirtle?
M14: {weedle}
Cuz I like my Beedrill in SS!
M15: {blastoise}
Sponsored. Plus, CANNONTURTLE!!!! Aww yeah!
M16: {charmeleon}
Abel lives! (Crunchy will get this reference, I'm sure!)

Goodbye
"

Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M13 - {squirtle} - Favourite of these.
M14 - {hitmonlee} - I like the Hitmon family in general.
M15 - {blastoise} - Favourite of these.
M16 - {raichu} - Favourite of these.

Fri May 04, 2012 4:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

These are my votes for Round 1 West Matches

Match 13- {squirtle}- First starter ever and just awesome in general
Match 14- {weedle}- My favorite of these four
Match 15- {blastoise}- Awesome Cannon-turtle (or really Cannon-shellfish according to its dex entry)
Match 16- {parasect}- Because it has no pupils.

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
Err...M16 looks awkward to me. How did Golbat, Raichu, and Charmeleon get so many votes right off the bat? Anyways...

:oops: Silly me forgot to change the votes from the last batch, but thanks for pointing that out to me! original post has been updated to the correct scores.

But since I'm here, here's a progress board updated to Wailord_2's post:

PROGRESS SCOREBOARD
M13: {squirtle} +3 | {nidoqueen} +1 | {vulpix} +0 | {bulbasaur} +5
M14: {machamp} -1 | {weedle} +1 | {charizard} +1 | {hitmonlee} +1
M15: {blastoise} +6 | {gastly} +2 | {ponyta} -1 | {mankey} +0
M16: {parasect} +1 | {golbat} +0 | {charmeleon} +2 | {raichu} +2

As expected Bulbasaur and Squirtle are neck in neck for first place in the first few hours, but this -is- the Battle Royale, we know that there's plenty of time for the public to shake things up. And hang on, check out match 14: of all Pokemon WEEDLE hits the lead, tying in with both Charizard and Hitmonlee. Keep an eye out in this match, as both Weedle and Charizard have a sponsor so it will be interesting how they try to rally for votes. Blastoise pulls away from the rest of the pack as expected, and in M16 Charmeleon and Raichu are tied in the lead at 2 apiece, with Parasect only 1 vote behind.

Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M13: {bulbasaur} Only dual type starter>Squirtle Squad (but only by a little)
M14: {charizard} Tough choice, but I'll go with my first starter
M15: {mankey} Really helps against Brock in FR when using Charmander
M16: {raichu} Used it in FR, Pikachu helps a lot when you choose Charmander especially against Misty, but when you get a thunderstone...

Last edited by DragoBoy on Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

13. {bulbasaur}
One of my favorite first evolution starters.

14. {charizard}
SPONSERING!!!

15. {blastoise}
Favorite water starter.

16. {charmeleon}
SPONSERING!!!

Wow, only starters.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

13: {squirtle} - best starter in Gen 1.

14: {charizard} - It's freaking CHARIZARD.

15: {blastoise} - Again, it's freaking BLASTOISE.

16: {raichu} - Mmm... Raichu is my favorite of this group.

Fri May 04, 2012 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Oh wow, except for Group 16, all of these votes are absolutely no contest as to which one is my favorite. They're all real duh moments, so I'll hurry this up:

From Group 13: {nidoqueen} Curbstomp them, Big Mama.
From Group 14: {weedle} Diglett's similarly awesome face-cousin.
From Group 15: {blastoise} Not gonna bother explaining this.
From Group 16: {parasect} Let's just say I'm not particularly attached to any of them, but Parasect's been good to me in the past.

Sat May 05, 2012 12:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Approaching the final 48 hours of round 1! http://countingdownto.com/countdown/67908

Updated to DNA's post

48 HOURS TO GO SCOREBOARD
M13: {squirtle} +4 | {nidoqueen} +2 | {vulpix} +0 | {bulbasaur} +7
M14: {machamp} -1 | {weedle} +4 | {charizard} +6 | {hitmonlee} +1
M15: {blastoise} +9 | {gastly} +2 | {ponyta} -1 | {mankey} +1
M16: {parasect} +2 | {golbat} +0 | {charmeleon} +5 | {raichu} +4

:shock: :shock:

Sun May 06, 2012 1:51 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I like them all I wonder who I like the most

Sun May 06, 2012 8:21 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

mudkip mistriss wrote:
I like them all I wonder who I like the most

Feel free to choose one from each group to go forward to the next round.

Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

And then this concludes Round 1! Thank you to everyone who voted!

Results for the West Batch:

M13: BULBASAUR def. Squirtle / [11] Nidoqueen / Vulpix (7-4-2-0)
M14: [6] CHARIZARD def. Weedle / Hitmonlee / Machamp (7-5-2-0)
M15: [3] BLASTOISE def. Gastly / Mankey / Ponyta (10-3-2-0)
M16: CHARMELEON def. [15] Raichu / Parasect / Golbat (5-4-2-0)

Not much to report on, with Bulbasaur soaring to victory as expected. Interestingly in Match 14, Weedle almost got in ahead of Charizard, which would have been quite funny from my perspective, but alas not to be. Blastoise ripped apart M15, and whilst I would have probably preferred to see Raichu advance to the next stage, you guys obviously didn't think so giving Charmeleon the thumbs up.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Your final 16 remaining out of 108!

Also congratulations to their sponsors, for their support and coaching skills! Surely without them, these Pokemon would not have been able to overcome adversaries to come out victorious!
Haunter - DragoBoy
Cubone - DragoBoy
Charmander - Samurott
Venusaur
Ninetales - ShinyLucario
Beedrill - JsXtm
Diglett - Crunchy
Pikachu - Cherrygrove
Sandslash - Dare234
Dugtrio - DragoBoy
Arcanine - ShinyLucario
Butterfree - Crunchy
Bulbasaur - Crunchy
Charizard - Shuckle-rock$
Blastoise - Samurott
Charmeleon - Shuckle-rock$

Bad luck to the following seeds, who were outplayed in Round 1. [1] Gengar, [4] Nidoking, [5] Alakazam, [8] Slowbro, [11] Nidoqueen, [12] Pidgeot, [13] Wigglytuff, [14] Raichu, [16] Dewgong

SCHEDULE OF PLAY: ROUND 2
M1: Haunter vs Cubone
M2: Charmander vs [9] Venusaur
M3: Ninetales vs Beedrill
M4: Diglett vs Pikachu
M5: [10] Sandslash vs [7] Dugtrio
M6: [2] Arcanine vs [15] Butterfree
M7: Bulbasaur vs [6] Charizard
M8: [3] Blastoise vs Charmeleon

However... before Round 2 starts, we need a sponsor for Venusaur! Sponsoring is only open to those who do not currently have a Pokemon to mentor. (ie, sponsoring Venusaur is not an option for DragoBoy, Samurott, ShinyLucario, JsXtm, Crunchy, Cherrygrove, Dare234 or Shuckle-rock$). Everyone else is free to play!
Place your bids on him (similar to how we ran it in the first week).
Bidding will start at 0PB.
If you don't pay before the round starts, the bid drops to the next available sponsor... and so on.
There is no maximum increase but please make the minimum increase at least 10PB, and in multiples of 5 ONLY. (ie, don't raise a bid from 40PB to 52PB or another arbitrary number).
You must post your bid in this thread only, ie, no PMs (for now anyway).
I'll probably run it for a few days, but I'll let everyone know when there are 48 hours left.

Also you can use this thread in the meantime to further discuss your draw! Are you threatened by your matchups? Are you somewhat relieved its now head to head battles rather than 1 Vs 3 like in the first round? And with the alarming rate of upsets in the first round, who do you think is the new expected winner of the first BATTLE ROYALE? And who will walk away with the 2,000 GRAND PRIZE?

NEW: TIPPING COMPETITION!
Before the round 2 matches start, put down who you think will qualify for the next round.
You will get 20PB for every correct tip, and an extra 100PB if you guess all 8 correctly!
You must put down all Round2 matches at once, ie, M1-M8 all in one post. And you have edited your post you will not be eligible for prizes/placement on the leaderboard.
Winner of the tipping competition will win 500PB!
More info will be provided upon request.

Tue May 08, 2012 5:38 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

My guesses, depending on my experience of popularity:

M1: Haunter, because he's a ghost type. Compared to Cubone, he's funny and has a sense of humour, at other times, can be evil and devious. Cubone doesn't have that kinda likeable appeal, other than the sadness thing for his mother. I like Cubone though.
M2: Charmander, although I'll vote Venusaur anyway! It's typical to have all the Chars here. Everyone's seemed to vote against Venusaur in the past as well. If you started from the earlier games, you'd appreciate him more.
M3: Ninetales, but Beedrill is cool as well... Lots of people like Fire > Bug. I liked Butterfree better than Beedrill honestly, even if I didn't like Butterfree because of the anime.
M4: Diglett, and no, not because I sponsored him. There's been a lot of hate for Pikachu as well. I have no freaking idea. Honestly, if you think Pikachu's annoying and you can't stand him, why play pokemon to begin with?
M5: Dugtrio --- DIGLETT DIG DIGLETT DIG. And he's a lot better stat-wise than Sandslash. I like them both kinda equally.
M6: ...Arcanine. Same reasons for Ninetales > Beedrill. Plus everyone likes Arcanine for some reason, although there's really nothing special about it in my opinion. I like Houndoom more. HOWEVER, I WILL USE ALL MY POWERS AT BE TO SEE YOU THROUGH, BUTTERFREE!!!
M7: ...You're starting to test me haha... Charizard, because fanboys love him. ...Bulbasaur is cooler...
M8: Blastoise, obviously.

PROVE ME WRONG PSYPOKE.

Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My tipping:
M1: Haunter, because Haunter's super sexy ghost type!
M2: I'm going against my sponsorship in the name of tacticality. Venusaur. I know first-hand how much he is loved here.
M3: Beedrill, because my Beedrill is amazing in SS!
M4: Diglett. Nuff said.
M5: Dugtrio. Nuff said.
M6: Arcanine. See above.
M7: Charizard. Meh. Why not?
M8: Blastoise, cuz I sponsor it!

Goodbye
"

Tue May 08, 2012 7:46 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

None of mine got through ;_;
Oh well, I guess I can pseudo-sponsor the two Diglett brothers.
So many starters got through, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Anyway...

M1: Haunter vs Cubone - Well, Cubone kicked out Gengar, so there's no reason to believe he won't kick out Haunter as well. And...there really is no accounting for people's tastes.
M2: Charmander vs [9] Venusaur - Charmander is not Charizard, and thus no one cares about him in this matchup.
M3: Ninetales vs Beedrill - Too many people here like Beedrill to even give Ninetales a second glance. Plus, there aren't any furries here.
M4: Diglett vs Pikachu - Diglett kills Pikachu in his sleep.
M5: [10] Sandslash vs [7] Dugtrio - This is probably the most even match-up of the whole round and it could definitely go either way. I'm a bit weighted towards Dugtrio in that regard but that doesn't mean there won't be an upset.
M6: [2] Arcanine vs [15] Butterfree - About as even as M5, but too many people like Butterfree. Again, no accounting for people's tastes.
M7: Bulbasaur vs [6] Charizard - It's like the opposite of my M2 reason, but the same.
M8: [3] Blastoise vs Charmeleon - Because I feel the cannons are the selling point.

Tue May 08, 2012 12:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M1: {haunter} - Oh yay: Two of my sponsored Pokémon in the same match. Either way I win, either way I lose. At least I'm guaranteed a place in the next round.
M2: {venusaur} - duh
M3: {beedrill} - yay Beedrill!
M4: {diglett} - meh
M5: {dugtrio} - sponsoring
M6: {butterfree} - it got more votes than Arcanine so it must be popular
M7: {charizard} - duh
M8: {blastoise} - obviously (but also unfortunately)

Tue May 08, 2012 1:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

M1: {haunter}
M2: {charmander} - Charmander is sorta cute, and Venusaur must die... yet again.
M3: {beedrill}- Still one of the best bugs in Gen 1.
M4: {diglett}
M5: {dugtrio}
M6: {arcanine}
M7: {charizard}- SPONSERING!
M8: {charmeleon}- SPONSERING! (Sorry Blastiose, you're awesome too.)

Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

M1: {haunter} - As cute as Cubone might be, Haunter's creepy coolness should push it through
M2: {venusaur} -
DNA wrote:
Charmander is not Charizard
This. Plus we evidently have quite a fanbase for ol' Venusaur here~
M3: {ninetales} - Elegant and mysterious and now comes with Drought, MozillaNinetales should hopefully triumph over the threatening hornet
M4: {diglett} - People hate Pika because it's...overrated and (disgustingly) cute. People apparently like Diglett because it's...err...cute? And have an everlasting feet mystery?
M5: {dugtrio} - Read the above line three more times. Yay for laziness In a matchup like this I would go for Sandslash, but previous experiences kinda tell me the public won't
M6: {arcanine} - Oh ye chosen one, do not fail me! Pretty please?
M7: {charizard} - Because ev-e-ry-one who has or had or will ever play Pokemon apparently adoooooores Charizard, innit? But seriously Bulbasaur is both cuter and cooler :3
M8: {blastoise} - Repeat the above line, though Charmeleon is neither very cute nor very cool

Quite unfortunately, some of the guesses are based on public popularity (or what I think is the public popularity) instead of what I would personally like to see. What a shame.

Though we have the two awesome FireFox and FireDog facing off two 'starter bugs', I do feel pretty threatened seeing that neither of my guys got a clear win in Round 1 but the two bugs received overwhelming support. (I don't want to sound sour but I really don't see how those honestly very weak and frail bugs, out of all things, got so much popularity) Oh well, even if I lose I guess it's still fun being a spectator: less stress, less anxiety, less pumping out of Psybucks ;v;

Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Super_Typhlosion called Venusaur, so please no one take it. Keep in mind he's been busy helping his sister lately and he needs a bit of stress relief, he's only 14, after all.
Shuckle-rock$, Blastoise sees your reasoning, and decides not to kill you out of respect! Derp.

Goodbye
"

Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My Tipping

M1 - {haunter} - I think it will have more support.
M2 - {venusaur} - I think Venusaur will pull it off.
M3 - {ninetales} - Way better than Beedrill.
M4 - {diglett} - Pikachu better not win.
M5 - {sandslash} - Sponsoring, although I'm not over confident.
M6 - {aracanine} - Awesome fire type.
M7 - {charizard} - I'd love to see Bulbasaur win, but I don't see that happening.
M8 - {blastoise} - Random choice.

Wed May 09, 2012 4:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 366 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next