It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Recluse 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Name: Recluse
Roleplay Genre: Action

Setting: The year 3015

Plot: In the year 2810 World War 3 (Aka, The Bicentennial War) swept the earth. Countries waged war after war due to the lack of natural resources and the great expansion of third world countries. It wasn't until 3010 that a British scientist named Xan Jarvas used his scientific knowledge to put the war to an end by genetically altering fruits and vegetable to feed the hungry and develop a new credit system, giving the public their own personal bank in the form of digital dollars.

After the great war had ended, he was awarded the title of "Earth's Greatest Mind." As his fame grew, so did his influence. Xan's philosophies had become so enormous, that the world had degenerated back to the state of Monarchy, naming him their king. Under Xan's rule, science was the solution to all of life's problems. Bio-mechanical limbs and organs had become accessible to those who could afford it - lengthening the human life span. This soon evolved into biological enhancements only the wealthy were able to afford...but not all was without consequence. In order to keep the body from rejecting it's new appendages, a new drug known as Cylum was created to release endorphins and keep the equipment bonded. These "post-humans" soon became discriminated against by those against the process. Many frowned upon it, calling the procedure a crime against nature.

However, every king has his dirty secrets. In order to keep peace, Xan had a loyal assassin at his disposal at all times. Stripped of his name and identity, the assassin lurked in the night, secretly fulfilling the king's wishes behind the backs of the public. Diplomatic murders were common, but so were assassination attempts - none of which could possibly be linked back to the great king.

Unfortunately, this relationship didn't last. After the assassin's betrayal, the king stripped him of his post and left him alone with a bounty on his head for treason. Now, calling himself only Aven, the assassin must fulfill the world to it's former self by bringing down this broken monarchy and it's king with the help of anyone who shares his goal - anyone worth trusting.

Additional Rules:
1. Please abide by all forum rules
2. No bunnying/god-modding/etc...
3. I'm hoping this to be a very in depth story, so please make your posts count.
4. I would prefer only advanced role players, however, exceptions can be made if you can submit me a sample of your writing.
5. Although it is somewhat mature, heavily language and gore won't be tolerated. If a killing is necessary, I would like it to be as un-detailed as possible.

Profile:
Code:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Automail (if any):
Enhancements (if any):
Weapon of Choice:
Goals:
Place of Birth:
Best Qualities:
Worst Qualities:

-----------------------------------

Name: Currently "Aven Fleetfoot"
Appearance: Aven wears a dark shirt with slim black pants, lined with pockets. His dark brown hair is shoulder length and covered by a cowboy-like hat. His mouth and nose are usually covered by a scarf in an attempt to hide his face without altering his vision in any way. The left side of Aven's face has been left scarred and his left eye, hand and leg have all been replaced with bio-genetic replacements. He has crystal blue eyes.
Personality: Cold and mistrusting, the war had left him hardened. Now guilt-ridden and ashamed of his past and deeds, he's looking to make up for his sins by taking down the man who transformed him into the murderous monster he's become. Aven now fuels his motives through vengeance. Being a former soldier, he is able to work in a team or valiantly on his own. He has become a bit of a night owl due to his like of "work" only taking place at night.
History: Growing up, Aven wanted nothing more than to help his country. As soon as he turned 18, he enlisted to fight in the Bicentennial War at the disdain of his family. For years Aven completed every task given to him and became a decorated soldier. When he was 23, a mission involved him leading several other troops to an enemy base. Unfortunately, this also involved navigating through a tremendous mine field. As the group traversed, one of the troops had taken a wrong step and set the chain reaction off. The whole platoon was considered dead. Aven awoke to see a scientist. He soon learned he'd lost two limbs and had been severely burned. He was told that his life could be saved in the repayment of his services. Aven gladly agreed.
Automail (if any): Left hand, leg and eye.
Enhancements (if any): Aven's left eye allows him to zoom in on a target and view in thermal imaging.
Weapon of Choice: Poisons, a plethora of knives and a handgun (if necessary)
Goals: To bring down the monarchy along with king Xan
Place of Birth: New York City, New York - United States
Best Qualities: Aven is a master of the art of killing. He is fiercely independent as well as persistent. The military has taught him useful tactics in terms of escape and espionage. His agility is unrivaled.
Worst Qualities: Despite military training, Aven is not considerably powerful. His psyche has become broken after years of killing and the post traumatic stress of war. If going too long with Cylum, his body may become unresponsive and slowly separate from his new limbs.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright! First non-pokemon RP! LETS DO THIS!!!
Quote:
Name: Zaro "Wolf" Cane
Personality: Zaro can be very tough on trainees, but only because he wants the best out of them. He doesnt like conspiracy theories, or those who make them. But he'll make an exception if theyre believeable. He also dislikes people who distrust purposes for war (i.e.: He'd dislike people who say the Iraq War is over oil). He holds Darwinism
in high regard, but isnt a full-out social darwinist.
History: His parents started teaching him the ancient martial art of Soku Uchinsai (SO-ku OOH-chin-AH-psy), an art that has been passed down through a select group of families, at a young age. By age 10, he was already at the advanced level. Age 12, he became a master. But, at age 13, his father got in a fight with a hippy and a conspiracy theorist, who argued that much of WW3 was a setup by Xan. They killed him. Age 17, Zaro completes his supervised training, being known as a "Soku Elite". Him, and the five other family elites form the Sonicboom PMC. He gains an apprentice from his hometown at the age of 21.
Automail: Zaro frowns upon those who use modifications for needs other than medical, though he doesnt protest it or hold it against people who use them for non-medical reasons. Because of this, he doesnt have any automail.
Enhancements: Enhanced mitochondria for extra sength and speed.
Goals: Make as much money as possible and finish training his apprentice, Nikolai Maskmekhov.
Place of Birth: Murmansk, Russia.
Best qualities: A skilled and revered warrior, he can easily kill most everyday scum out on the streets. He can also be very manipulative and cunning. Can fight alone or on a team, but has good leadership qualities.
Worst qualities: Can be very hard on people, whether they be strangers or friends, allies or enemies. Touchy and is seemingly on edge 24/7 (this includes the time he spends sleeping).
Other (added in for obvious reasons): Wears darkened-out goggles that have features to help him in combat, such as improvised scope, thermal vision, identification that shows if subject is friend or foe, and analysis on threat/non-threat.
Weapons (This is a warlike RP, right?): Two Sawtooth swords, holstered on the hips (one sword per hip), Scimitar of Cane (basically a blade in the shape of ?, minus the "hook" part), holstered accross his back, and the ocassional gun.

I added in the last two (obviously) to help you get a better image of Zaro.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ahaaa you're in! One or two more and I'd say it's about a safe point to start off.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

This looks fun, can I join?

Code:
Name: Josh "Mutt" Reilly
Appearance: Short, a little pudgy, and usually covered with soot. His eyebrows would be red like his short hair if they weren't always burned off. He usually has a dopey grin on his face. He has very pale skin, and several freckles attributed to his irish heritage. He wears baggy jeans and a black turtleneck.
Personality: He's called Mutt because he is like a puppy to most. He's rather dim-witted, but his absolute loyalty usually has others looking out for him. His parents are gone, and his older brother has yet to return home from the war so most keep an eye out for him. His brother, Patrick and he would launch fireworks or rockets when they were younger, and explosions make him feel closer to his brother. He isn't willing to admit his brother isn't coming home, and sometimes claims he is sending a flare for his brother to see.
Enhancements (if any): none
Weapon of Choice: Fire. Usually in the form of an explosion or a molotov cocktail. (With a little guidance his hobby could be turned to demolitions and pyrotechnics)
Goals: Have a good time, and go out with a bang. (What do you expect from a 14 year old?)
Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts (USA)
Best Qualities: Mutt is as loyal as a dog, and relies on others to look out for him. He is kind hearted, and tries to be funny. He's generally friendly, which sometimes gets him in trouble. He is very skilled with explosives, and loves watching them. If you need a fire or a light show Mutt would love to do it.
Worst Qualities: Mutt is a dim-wit. Once he befriends you he will obey your any order unquestioningly. He's been used before, but seems oblivious to this fact, and doesn't protect himself. He needs supervision, and in many ways is like a pet mutt every so often doing a trick for his master. He isn't a soldier, but can pretend if needed.

Last edited by Nabkov on Fri May 04, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It's been a while since I've wrote in a non-Pokemon RP.

Name: Shadow Feor
Appearance: Shadow is fairly tall with a runner's build (slim, tonned upper body and strong legs). He has short, dark brown hair that's usually covered by a hood, and light brown eyes. He wears a black hoodie with a dark green T-shirt and long, dark brown cargo pants. Shadow's face is squared and usually covered in stubble, with a scar running from the corner of his mouth to his left ear ((Why so serious? :D)). He has a small bag that he has on his back that holds most of his stuff.
Personality: Shadow is generally a nice guy but he comes off as very cold and distant. He does what he thinks is right and will ignore what others think if it comes to it. He is very calculating, even giving his targets a percentage of whether they'll survive his arrows. Shadow can be patient, somtimes too patient. He always has a plan before going off on a job. He will be blunt with someone if he feels they need to really know how they come across to him.
History: His real name that he was given was Trevor, but it changed once the Third War affected his family. His two older brothers, who were only a few years older, were drafted into the war. They were both killed within the first year of enlisting. His family was beyond devastated. To feed his family, he went out into the wilderness to hunt for food. Armed with only a bow and several arrows, he killed enough to keep his family alive. He did this for several years, enhancing his skill as an archer and a woodsman. Soon people began asking him to track down thieves that were hiding in the forests and kill them. He only took the jobs for the money.

Soon some of the warfront made it's way into the city they were living in. It seems that it was a secret infiltration that no one knew of, taken up by a small terrorist group. Several bombs were planted throughout the city, one being in the building next to his home. The first bomb went off before the others to provoke the entire city into a state of panic......it worked. As the streets flooded with people and vehicles, the other bombs soon went off. Hundreds of people were killed in this attack, including his parents. The building next to theirs exploded and sent most of itself into their home, killing them instantly. He managed to get pushed out of the window during the explosion and land on a fire escape. He fleed to the forest, the only place he knew better than the city.

He managed to find the group's hideout. He stalked them for days, barely leaving his post for food or water. By the time he figured out their routines he went in for the kill. With all the money he made off of the bounties he was able to buy some upgrades for his body and bow. He managed to get contacts that allow him to see during the night and rain, as well as arrows made out of titanium that can never be lost. His quiver is magnetic to the arrows and bow, meaning he can be upside down and nothing would fall out. He began taking out the group on a rainy night, the best time to do it. The men dropped like flies, despite their efforts to find him among the thick trees. He dropped the name his dead family and friends called him and took up the name of Shadow. He survives in the forest, occasionally going to cities for bounties and supplies.
Automail (if any): None
Enhancements (if any): Contacts that allow Shadow to see in the dark and rain. The bow has a cross hair that can zoom up to half a mile away. The arrows have trackers in them that allow them to never be lost as well as track his wounded targets. The quiver is magnetic and only holds his bow and arrows.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow and a hunter's knife for close combat.
Goals: To find out how the terrorist group managed to get into a large city.
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Best Qualities: Shadow can usually pick up on bad situations and is fairly intelligent. He knows a lot about surviving in the wild and how to properly hunt. Shadow is very elusive and can move around without anyone seeing or hearing him. Most of the time if he's caught it would be because they saw him and not heard him. He can jump a good distance since he lived a long time in the woods and would jump from branch to branch.
Worst Qualities: He doesn't trust people easily and would sooner shoot them if anything became suspicious. Shadow is always cautious and it can usually end with an arrow in the chest of the person in front of him.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((You're both in~ Shall we get started?))

Antonio Molinelli... The Italian prime minister was visiting the king in Scotland on good measure. "Damn..." Aven lit a cigarette before burning his most recent dead drop. This was the third night in a row that the king had ordered him to kill one of their allies. "This guy's losing it, I swear." He stalked the local tavern that Molinelli had made sure to visit each night during his stay in Scotland. Of course, since nobody would recognize him, he didn't feel very threatened.

After hours of waiting, Molinelli had stumbled out of the tavern, smoke bellowing out behind him. Obviously intoxicated, the man met up with his body guards at the corner and spat a slur of words that was assumed to be a song from his home country. Aven shook his head. "This should be much easier than expected..." He trailed the three men back to one of the castles that the king had provided for them. As soon as Molinelli had entered his room and the guards took their post, Aven knew it was time to strike. Cautiously approaching the guards, Aven drew his handgun and screwed on the silencer. With two faint "pop" sounds, the guards fell. After slowly making his way through the door way he came to a broken down staircase. It was astounding how these relics were even manageable to stay in anymore.

Aven sighed as he saw the sleeping victim. Aven quietly pulled a small box from his pocket and took a syringe from it. He flicked it once or twice before injecting Molinelli. As the victim awoke, he found himself motionless. "Shhh...it'll be over soon. What I've injected you with is a special blend of hemotoxins and curare. In other words, won't feel you're end coming." With that, Aven took his leave through a back entrance.
---------------------------
Climbing his usual route to the castle window, Aven sat in wait for the king's return. A ruckus had seemed to be going on in the main rooms of the castle, so the harder route proved to be safer. Suddenly the door slammed as Xan entered, glaring at his assassin.

"Lieutenant, what is the meaning of this!?" Xan drew a sword from his coat of arms on the wall. "First you ignore my drops, then you murder our allies and now you turn on myself?" Aven looked at him, confused. "Well!? If you're going to kill me, at least give me my fair fight." Xan was irate. Aven, knowing the king's skill backed away. "You misunderstand..." Xan swung, forcing Aven back to the window and thrust him out of it. As Aven fell, his skid his mechanical limbs down the wall, lightening his impact. Xan watched furiously as Aven made his escape. Guards rushed through the door, responding to the yelling.

"What will you have us do, sir?" Xan smirked. "I know that man...get hold of the PMC and have them trail him. He dug through his desk, handing the men a piece of paper. This is all of his information...see that they receive it. Anyone who can bring him back to me - dead or alive will receive a handsome bounty." The two men nodded as they took their leave. "Oh," Xan continued, "and make sure to relay that he'll be going back to America."
----------------------------
Aven ran, cursing under his breath. He didn't know what happened. Did someone change the dead drops on him? Was it all just some giant trap? All he knew was that he had to get back to New York. There was a harbor was just a few miles away but it wouldn't be boarding until morning. Aven assumed he wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Once there, he realized it docked for mail carriers. Aside from the usual errand boys or captains on leave - nobody would even cross his path.

((Sorry for such a long intro...I tried to get everyone included though))

Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((A bit of a prelude to explain some things.))
Zaro clicked on the private room, only known and accessible by members of the seven bloodlines.
<Ok, guys. Check in.>
<Lizard>
<Bear>
<Wolf>
<Moniter>
<Lion>
<Tiger>
All of them are ready. <Good. Connect, then delete.>
Zaro hooked up the com unit into the private server. "Wolf, its nice to be able to talk to you again." Lizard said. "You too. Enough of the formalities. We have matters to discuss. Firstly, Nikolai and I checked. It is my duty to confirm that the German lineage fell victim to WW3. Secondly, there has been many deaths on the rise, mostly pertaining to dignitaries. Moniter, has there been any bounties to come up?" The com filled with the sounds of beeps and clicks as the Australian looked it up. "No, there hasnt been any bounties. But, there is a pattern. They all have been poisoned. Perp unseen."
"Nice find Moniter. But that could be anyone."
"I digress. The same agents have been used in each killing. All with the same concentration, inserted by syringe." Tiger said. The Indian got the point down to a tee. "Hmm... Interesting. Lion, what do you think?" A deep male voice belonging to African decsent replied. "A few weeks back I had a bounty. It was on a crooked dignitary. I saw another hunter leave the site. He killed my target. Same cause of death."
"So we will watch out for such activity. Third and final. Who will we elect in as 'Spiked Warrior'?"
"Isnt it usually one of the Big 4?" Bear replied, his english more clear. "Yes. But now, the cycle has been broken. Frech is dead, with no confirmed child."
"Well, we should vote, then." Lizard replied. "Ok. So lets take down a vote for what to do. All in- Hold on." The link went silent for a minute. Then Zaro spoke again. "That was Xan. We are to be in England ASAP. Nikolai and I will look into Frech's records to see if he did leave us a child. See you all in England! Wolf, signing off!"
"Lizard, signing off!"
"Moniter, signing off!"
"Bear, signing off!" The American said. "Lion, signing off!"
"Tiger, signing off!"
<Radio silence initiated.>
((Sonicboom refers to stuff as if it was before the monarchy. They are skilled fighters, equipped with a signature weapon, an unique fighting style/method/attribute, and are out of a permanent leader (a.k.a. the Spiked Warrior). Zaro leads them, since his father was the last Spiked Warrior.))

Goodbye
"

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Well know I feel good that I had my character rely on bounties as well haha.))

Shadow ran through the tops of the trees, counting the number of branches he had passed. 26....27.....28....29

It was the middle of the night and he had taken up a bounty that was put out a week ago about a thief in the Allegheny forest in Pennsylvania. It took him two days to get to the forest and the remainder he spent tracking the target. Apparently a high-end jewel thief killed several shop owners and stole all the jewels.

35......36......37.... He came to a stop as he saw a light flicker of a covered campfire. Well he's very resourceful that's for sure. Shadow lowered himself to one of the lower branches as he spotted the man sitting at the fire, cooking a meal. He noticed a large bag beside him as well as a locked metal box the thief was sitting on.

Without making a noise, Shadow removed one of his arrows as well as his bow from his back. He strung the cold arrow and pulled back the thin wire. The red cross hairs zoomed to show the man's face clearly. Fit's the bill perfectly. Shadow recalled the drawing of the thief. He whispered under his breath, "89%." The man looked up quickly as the arrow flew towards him, cutting through the very air. It struck him straight in the heart. The man gasped for a moment before slumping off of the box and onto the forest floor.

Shadow quickly gathered the bag and box before running off into the darkness.

He arrived in the morning in Jamestown where the bounty was originally from. Shadow laid the box and bag on the counter, an officer looking quite surprised. "And what of the thief?" Shadow responded cooly, "Taken care of." The officer shrugged, "Well that will get you a bonus then. So here's your money, 25,000 DD." Shadow held out his card as the amount appeared in his account. "Thank you Mr. Samwell." Shadow simply smiled as he walked out of the station. Using his real digital card could be a problem so he just uses the ones his targets had. No one never knows what the thieves real names are anyway so it didn't matter to him. He reached into his bag and pulled out a smaller bag that had several items in it. He grabbed the wallet and took out another card. He knocked them together as the amount he just recieved transferred over to his real card.

Shadow walked around the small town before coming to a stop at a bulletin. There was a large poster with a huge bounty on it. It was put out by the king himself. Apparently there was an assassination attempt and the assassin is assumed to be in the next state up. He shrugged before ripping off the poster and rolling it up. He put it in his bag and began walking north east.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mutt sat in the train car as it made its way to New York City, the package from Mr. Alder at his feet. Mr. Alder was one to overlook the drinking age, and would every now and then slip Mutt a bottle here or there. Mutt claimed he used it for his "experiments" but no one was fooled. A Dopey grin covered his face as he thought of the opportunity he had. Paid passage to New York City and back as well as a small sum of money for his services. All Mutt had to do was wait at the docks for the Red Kilt to pull in, and deliver the package to the captain of said ship. A simple job for two old friends he thought. The delivery was nothing more than a trade. Several bottles of Wine for several bottles of Scotch. Mutt stared out at the passing trees, and giggled to himself thinking about the harbor of New York City.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Nikolai, what do you have for me?" Zaro asked his apprentice on the V-TOL flight to England. "I have this: The INTERPOL file on a Grenik Frech. He has a wife, Gretchen." Nikolai got done speaking, then looked up. "What?" ((Since they are both native Russian, I've took the obvious liberty of translating their convo into perfect english. Enjoy!))
"I knew that. Anything else?"
"Well, she was capable of child-bearing. Was pregnant at 35 weeks at the time she was last seen, a week before their house was bombed."
"So, its possible, then?" Zaro asked with interest. "It would appear so."
((When Moniter arrives at the castle, he sets bombs to explode, jut in case. When the guards find him in the morning, he plays it off as the rest of the team arrives.))

Goodbye
"

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven arrived back in New York and was feeling a bit groggy. Having slept most of the ride accompanied by the luggage, he was more than happy to be out and on his feet again. Hew whipped out his phone in hopes of reaching his family, but to no avail. No doubt that mad man has a hit on me. It might be better off that I don't see them. Even if I did...I'm supposed to be dead. He thought briefly about his life before all of this, before the war. It pained Aven that he couldn't immediately recall his real name. He shook his head, lost in thought. If he were really being hunted, he'd have to keep his guard up.

The lights on the dock shone dimly above him. As the sun drew lower he felt his body waking up more. Taking a seat on a nearby crate, Aven took a small box from one of his many pockets. "Good thing I've still got plenty of this stuff." Aven took out an epipen and injected himself once in the wrist, leg and he hesitated before taking his neck injection. He twinged as the sharp pain soon faded into a dull comfort. He had to make his Cylum last if he was going to be on his own. Aven sat calmly on the crate, allowing it to circulate to his limbs before he continued.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mutt had phoned the captain and was given permission to come aboard. He made his way up the staircases, dodging the sailors, and other crew men until he made it to the cabin. Captain Angus was puzzled when he saw the boy, and even more so when he saw the package.

"Mr. Alder sends his regards and wanted me to personally make the trade," chimed Mutt.
"I fear you may be mistaken, Mr. Alder and I have mailed our packages back and forth for years. I have already sent the newest crate in-fact."
"Mr. Alder said I was to give this to you as well." explained Mutt as he handed a crumpled letter to the Captain.
"I see," said Angus with a now very stern face. "I trust you haven't shown this to anyone, Mr... uh, what's your name again?"
"Josh Reilly, but my friends call me Mutt."
"Ah, well take care now, I believe your work is now done. Be sure to keep out of trouble now, this harbor can be a dangerous place mind you." Warned the Captain as Mutt made his way out of the Captain's quarters. He was sure it was a left after the third door, or perhaps a right.

A large man blocked the way, and gave Mutt an angry sneer, "The Hell are you doing here, runt!" Mutt turned and sprinted the opposite way, ducking into rooms, and turning around corners, now completely lost. He found a dark room loaded with crates, and ducked in to, closing the door behind him. A man sat in the shadows injecting himself in the neck with some sort of needle. Mutt got the feeling this guy didn't belong here either, and he always thought the drug addicts were the funniest people. "Maybe he knows his way out of here," Mutt whispered as he approached the man in the shadows.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The V-TOL hovered above the ground. As the pilot sat the machine down, Zaro stepped off. "Its good to see you all!" he yelled over the engines. Nikolai stepped off. "Please, follow me." A guard said.
------
((Jump forward a bit to neggotians))
"Its 980,000DD alive, Xan." Zaro told the King. "Plus an additional 210,000DD on accomplishment."
"Thats outrageous. I'm not paying that much." The King said, rather smugly. "Now listen here," Zaro drew his Scimitar. "Its either pay up or die."
"Oh please. Youre out gunned."
"Oh really? Moniter, demonstration, if you will." The aussie pushed a button. An explosion rocked the castle.
"You said? Now, money."
"Yes, yes. Here you go. Info on the target is included." Xan handed over the info unit. "Oh, and get new assassin."
"Ahh!" The monarch was taken aback. "Note to self: Change lock codes."
((I'm cutting this short because I just got SoulSilver about two hours ago. Must play.))

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven watched in confusion as a blur entered the room. It looked like a younger man, but he couldn't tell. He gripped the knife in his pocket cautiously. "Can I help you...?" Aven watched as the door flung open again, this time by a big bulkier man. "Found ya, kid!"

Aven sighed, a bit annoyed. "I just wanted a quiet ride to New York. Can you please get out?" The bigger man snapped back with a threat. "If you're with this kid, I'm gonna have to kick the both of you out." He rolled his sleeves up before charging at the two. With a quick step, Aven tripped him into one of the crates. He grabbed Mutt by the arm and lead him out the door, rushing back to the deck where he threw the kid overboard right before jumping in. "I hope you can swim, kid."

Once back on the dock, he lit up another cigarette. "Sorry I had to do that. I assume you already know what kind of danger stowaways get in. If one sailor gets pissed, they all do." He shook his head dry and started walking away.

Tue May 01, 2012 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Taking a break from SS. I wish I could kill Bugsy right now. So I go on Psypoke, and BAM! Recluse!))
"Moniter, what's the discription?" Zaro asked. "Dark brown hair, mostly covered by a cowboy hat. Dressed darkly. Wears a scarf to cover lower half of face." Zaro clenched his hands into fists. "Automail?"
"I'm getting to that. Crystal blue eyes. Now, automail! Whole left side of his body is practically automail, so its scarred." Moniter ended. "Xan uses patients. Good to know. What else does it say?"
"Well, destination uncertain, but 90% chance of... New York City!" Moniter exclaimed. "Did you get that, Bear?"
"Yep. I'll help you guys out." Airic said. "ETA, 1 minute. Prepare for... Wait! What's happening?" Moniter yelled. "Hold on. We are friendlies! I repeat, friendlies... No! Dont come near us! I dont care about your protocol, but we have an automated defense system... It doesnt matter if you use non lethal, it will still activate! Fine. Dont say I didnt warn you." "Hold on. We are in restricted airspace." An explosion shook the jet, followed by another, then one large one, signalling a hit on Zaro's V-TOL. "That's coming out of the paycheck."
They hit the ground and bailed at the right moment. "Move towards the docks. Quickly. Before they find us." Bear took the lead, followed by Zaro, Nikolai, and Daniel. "Why would they do that?" Nikolai asked. "The Alliegence. Our enemies. They're new to the whole 'Run the world to your benefit by causing wars and s***.' They think theyre pros, but they lack nesscesary functions." Zaro said, in perfect Russian. "Try to speak English here, Wolf. Same for you, Nikolai. It could blow our cover."
-----
They sat at the harbor, watching for their target. Finally, a brush of luck when Zaro's goggles immediately lock onto their prey. "There he is. With a +1. Go." They took off with such grace and speed, their black clothing blending them in with the night sky, that no one noticed them. They leapt down in front of them, Zaro relaxed, while Bear extended the spikes on his gauntlet, Moniter brought out his poison knive shooters and attached them to the top of his forearms. Nikolai brought out his Battle Morph ((Which changes between War Hammer and Battle Axe, when both are combined.)) and set it to dual-wield axes.
"Aven Fleetfoot. We have orders to capture you. Alive, lucky for you. So easy way, come with us peacefully. You wont make it out alive if you pick hard way." Zaro saw the errand boy behind Aven. "Even with extra set of hands." Zaro said, drawing his Scimitar and charging up the energy conduit in the handle. He pointed at the tag-a-long. "He will go untouched. I promise. You can trust me on that, as I am a Russian."
((No, I didnt skip any words. Zaro speaks with a Russian accent, so that's what its supposed to be like.))
((Holy crap, long post!))

Goodbye
"

Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I shaved a few years off Mutt's age to better fit my vision of him [I already checked this with Saint_Jimmy] but I wanted to give you guys the update too. Mutt is now 14, hopefully this isn't a problem))

"I swear I wasn't a stowaway, I just got lost after talking with the captain, and this nice mister helped me get off the boat so please don't hurt us, we didn't do anything wrong!" cried Mutt as the men moved to attack the two.

"We have orders to capture you. Alive, lucky for you. So easy way, come with us peacefully. You won't make it out alive if you pick hard way, even with extra set of hands," said one of the men in black.

"This is a bit much for him stowing away for ONE boat ride. I'm a friend of a friend of the captains, and I'm sure we can work this out. Besides, you shouldn't even have those weapons! When the police get here they'll lock you all up, and it doesn't take a genius to tell from your accent that you're not from here. Go back to Germany you German... Germans!" shouted Mutt, feeling very proud for having placed their accents.

"He will go untouched. I promise. You can trust me on that, as I am a Russian," continued the man in black as he gestured at Mutt.

"I don't trust you bunch one bit, and when Captain Angus hears about how you treated us, you're toast. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm sticking with Scarfy." Mutt took a step closer to Aven as he said this, turning to Aven and asked, "Mr. Scarfy, who is Aven, and why are the men from the boat chasing you? And why are the men from the boat Russian, when the boat was coming from Scotland? Did you steal their drugs?" Mutt scowled at Aven as he continued, "even I know you don't steal drugs from Russians. The only thing they do is drink vodka and do drugs, like rock stars but without the girls, and usually without the singing. I know 'cause it's all Mr. Alder complains about, how his Russian got shot up while delivering a package of Vodka."

Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Racial, Racial profile!))
"Oh too soon. You see, you stupid American, not all Russians sit on their asses. You've just sealed fate." Nikolai charged to strike down the boy. Zaro held him back by putting a hand on his forehead. Pushing him to the ground, Zaro turned back to the boy and Aven. "Your name is Josh Reilly, aka Mutt, is it not? You see, we're not drug dealer. We're not cartel. We practically eliminated that problem by end of WW3. In fact, we practically helped bring about end of WW3 before Aven showed up. Now," Zaro turned to Aven. "Xan sent us here. Come with us. I view you as an equal assassin, so destroying you will really hurt my feelings, not to mention put a real dampener on our relationship." Zaro grinned at his joke. Bear stepped up. "So in case you dont understand, we are to take you alive, if possible. Dead will do find. You got 30 seconds before we use force."
"And your coming with!" Nikolai said, pointing at Mutt.

Goodbye
"

Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven rubbed at his temples as Mutt was going off. What the hell did I get myself into? He held his hand out, gesturing for Mutt to step back. "Name's Aven, kid. I suggest you get far away from here while they're letting you if you don't wanna get diced up." He took a step closer as his left eye changed to thermal imaging. "Wow, you brought all the troops for this ride, didn't you? Just to catch little old me? I feel kinda special." He smirked as he crouched down, holding his arms out by his thighs. "You think I'm dumb or something? We both know going back means I die anyway....and I don't plan on working for that psychopath anymore." He gripped two knives from his pockets, holding them back handed. "If catching me really means that much, let's just hope you can kill me." The dock wasn't too spacious, and the crates around them meant that he wouldn't necessarily be fighting all at once. Maybe just a few at a time...but it would still be a nuisance.

--------------------------------

Xan rested easy in his chair, swirling a glass of scotch as a guard approached him, kneeling. "Your highness, the mercenaries you sent out seem be on the right path. Shall I set up "The Chamber"?" Xan sighed as he thought, sipping his drink. "Oh no...Aven won't be coming back alive. If they manage to capture him it'll be after his death...or he'll have committed suicide before being brought back here. The man is smart. Too smart to live." He stood up and paced over to a nearby window. "Release Mugetsu. Have him hunt both Aven and the mercenaries set out to kill him. If his task is completed, guarantee his freedom. If they do capture Aven, I have no doubts that Mugetsu will finish whoever survived the attack." The guard gulped. He was stunned for a moment. "Sir...I don't mean to question you...but that man was locked up. On your request. The man is a monster...are you sure that's--"
"Absolutely! If there's anyone capable of outsmarting a scholar, it's a fool. One cannot be read if one cannot properly think. Mugetsu is so insane I doubt he knows what he's doing half of the time." The guard nodded his head and left. He hoped it wouldn't come to those terms...but the king's word is law.

((Man, it would be great if some other mercenary were to jump in and help fight them off for trying to take his bounty -hint hint-))

Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Aven ran. "They always run." Zaro sighed. The four Shadows ran after their prey, not knowing there was another Shadow in the area, hunting the same query, but not a brother.
"Moniter, wall. Bear, direct. Go!" Moniter split off to set a trap, while Bear went ahead to sway Aven's path to Moniter. Nikolai followed Zaro. The chase was on.
-----
"I'm going to test my latest prototype."
"Do you seriously think now's the time?" Zaro asked with toxin in his voice. "Yes." Bear shouldered Aven into a dead end. "Now!" The object, a paralysis beam projector, protruded between Moniter's wrists. He fired. ((It looks similar to the Kamehame-Ha from DBZ)) The beam got 10 feet from Aven, then died. "Um... It didnt fail. It was shot."
Zaro looked over to Moniter, then scanned the skyline. There! An archer!
((Sorry for the slight godmodding, but at least redt's character now has a nice entrance.))

Goodbye
"

Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Ok so heres the gist of what my week has been. I got a job and we partied hardcore today. There was a good amount of booze and I'll leave it at that. So i'll have my epic entrance post done n about 8 hours from now. Sorry for party rockin :P ))

Last edited by redt on Thu May 03, 2012 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Haha fair enough, red...I'm aboutt the same, actually. You may have saved us both some pretty awful posts))

Wed May 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Now here's that post.)

Shadow walked through the city of New York. He gazed around as he walked by. Shadow had never bothered taking up bounties in this area due to a high amount of hunters.. But this bounty was an exception.

He asked around a few of the local bars and found out that must newcomers from the other countries usually come in by boat. So Shadow headed to the harbor.

Shadow was scouting the area along the roof tops when he saw a team of hunters surround a cargo ship. He laid down on the roof and strung an arrow. This has to be the right place. Why else would a team surround a ship?

He saw a man and a boy be pushed around by the team. Shadow used his cross hairs to zoom in on the situation. Yep that's the target all right. But I'll have to take out the competition first. He readied his shot as he saw the leader charge some device. "98%." Shadow let the arrow soar. It struck the device with accuracy. He saw the group point to his direction and stood up. Shadow ran quickly along the fire escapes until he made it to the bottom.

Shadow strung another arrow as he approached the group, "That's my bounty. Now give it up or die trying."

((Just for samurott's sake I'll mention that there is no information on Shadow since he has been living off of the land. He's off the grid so to speak. But there were rumors of said archer, but nothing too detailed.))

Thu May 03, 2012 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I'll factor that in.))
The archer jumped down in front of them. "That's my bounty. Now give it up or die trying." He restrung an arrow. "Now, little American," Zaro said. His scanner took a facial recognition, but pulled up a reading on a dead boy, named Trevor Feor. "You're supposed to be dead. No problem. It can be arranged." Zaro charged up his energy conduit in the Scimitar. "You shoot me, he dies. You shoot my scimitar, you die. Either way, you lose."
-------
"A ghost? I got outsmarted by a fricking ghost? Unacceptable." Moniter jumped down from the platform. "As insurance of what we promise..." He said. He cocked the launcher of his knives. "One shot to the head will kill him." He looked down at Aven and interrogated him. "Now, you called Xan a psychopath. Why? You also said that he'll kill the team that helped him to the place of power he is now. We specialize in destroying our creations when they become corrupt. For instance, 1945. Adolf Hitler. Poisoned, because of what he was doing. Why would one of the smartest people on Earth even think about such a suicidal plan?"
-------
"Nikolai, create diversion." Zaro said in Russian. Nikolai rushed over to the archer and swung his right axe down towards the ground, then swung his other at the legs.

Goodbye
"

Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shadow smirked, "In these times dead men walk." He saw out of the corner of his eye the younger Russian ran at him.

Shadow easily jumped out of the way before the man could strike him. "25%." He loosed the arrow at the man and it struck him in the leg. Another arrow was quickly strung in its place at the bow.

"I know when I'm outmatched but I also understand that Russians value their comrades. Now if you don't want your friend to die I suggest you stop with the threats and lower your weapons." He looked the older Russian deep in the eyes, "You may be a hunter but you made too many friends. The worst mistake of any hunter." The bow could be heard straining against Shadow's hold, "Better hurry cause my arrow wants to kill."

EDIT: ((Not gonna waste a post spot for this but just fyi the arrows are indestructible :P Already had that planned out in the profile haha.))

Last edited by redt on Thu May 03, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Someone knows their Russian culture. A+!))
"You see, we arent just any typical Russian that you think." Zaro said. "We are part of a secret society that has helped run the course of history to this very point. Dont even think about it." Zaro noticed the strain on the bow. He made a quick calculation. "You fool. They call me 'Wolf' for a reason." He made a lightning fast lunge and broke the arrow with one swipe of his blade. "Now, it is you who will die!" Bear jumped behind the archer and grabbed him. "Chill out, baby buffalo." Zaro told the archer. "Hold him steady." Bear tightened his grip. Zaro got into the archer's face. "While I dont know who you exactly are, scans show that you are very anxious. Now, I dont want to kill as badly as you seem to want to kill poor Nikolai, but that may change. Now, listen here!" he put the Scimitar up so the tip of the blade was inches away from the archer's mouth. "I dont like comptetion. But, it seems as if 'King' Xan wants an archer to do the dirty work. Tell me. Do you really think you stand a chance?" The archer nodded. This filled Zaro with anger. "Fine. I warned you. Bear, release that idiot!" Bear let go, and Zaro lashed out with a roundhouse kick, followed by a heel-kick, then finished by swiping with his sword.
((Sorry for the godmodding... Again. I'm just waiting on Jimmy to advance the plot a little bit more.))

Goodbye
"

Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next