It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Apokalyptika!! (Still hiring!!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Name: Apokalyptika
Roleplay Genre: Action/Adventure/Pokemon

Setting: Into the -sort of- distant future.

Plot: In a world destroyed by humanity, the majority of legendary pokemon have become just that - legends. Once their legends were compromised, people began hunting them for their rarity. Many fled, some may have, but most were unable to make the escape. Without their combined powers to keep balance, the environment has spiraled out of control and enveloped the world in what seems to be an infinite storm. Just as well, as humanity progressed, so did their output of toxins. Pollution soon ravaged the world. The only way to salvage the human race was to band together what remained left of the 5 nations into one great nation known as "Meso". With this great nation came yet a new threat. An organization taking advantage of society's new found paranoia by utilizing the propaganda of a better world for people and pokemon. They take every chance to use this to their advantage. But what could their true goal really be?

Additional Rules:
1. Only advanced role players please. Nobody likes one-liners or a lack of spelling/grammar.
2. I'll allow some mild language, but nothing that bad. There's still children on here.
3. If you're going to leave for an extended period of time, please let me know so we don't go into freeze mode. Or, let another TRUSTWORTHY player run for you.
4. No trolling, flaming or bashing other players.
5. Please don't godmod, bunny or Mary-Sue.
6. Follow all Psypoke forum rules issued on the previous page.
7. I don't expect a character to be 12 with 6 fully evolved pokemon...please keep relativity.
8. Above all, (except the other rules) have some fun!

Character:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Pokemon:

-------------------------------------------------

Prime Character Example:
Name:
Jimmy
Appearance:Image
History: A descendant from a family of the Kanto colonies. Jimmy is one of the only residents of Lavender Town who decided to remain there. As a kid, his parents worked endlessly to keep food on the table. His father even gave up training pokemon to support them. Jimmy never went to school. He acquired his trainer's license and usually played in the Pokemon Tower - one of the few people unaffected by the apparitions. Eventually, once the nation of Meso had begaun growing, so did the Pokemon Tower. That and Mt. Pyre being the only sources of a grave site, they soon became over crowded and citizens were forced to flee out of fear and paranoia. Once Jimmy's parents had left for New Hoenn he remained in Lavender to continue tending to the graves and building his skill as a trainer in the adjacent towns.
Personality: Jimmy can be dark at times, but overall he's a very outgoing person. He can get along with almost anyone and has a severely dry sense of humor. His skills as a trainer and his ability to pick up on spirits have given him a good boost of ego and he calculates his own intuition into every strategic plot he may need. He likes to believe he's matured passed his age.
Dislikes: Bitter foods, Grass-types, immaturity and disrespect.
Strengths: Highly self reliant, clever, can turn a gloomy situation a little bit brighter.
Weaknesses: Reckless, let's his pride get the better of him, his super sensitivity makes him extremely vulnerable to psychics.
Pokemon: {haunter} {muk} {charmeleon}

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

So, what's Meso consist of? Region-wise? And do you mean the world was destroyed by humanity because the legendaries were captured?

Name: Leo
Appearance: Short, dark red hair, young, black coat, boots, jeans
History: Leo started becoming a pokemon trainer four years ago, starting at Johto's Littleroot Town. Collecting a few badges, he's managed to become a fine pokemon trainer. However, after losing to the Elite Four, he spent most of his time at Goldenrod and lived by himself and his pokemon in an apartment, ashamed to come home after losing. Mentions of said legendary pokemon have made him want to pursue them himself... Misa and the news don't concern him, until the storm unsettles his pokemon. He begins his journey anew.
Personality: He has a bit of an attitude problem, especially about his height. He can get grumpy really easily and holds certain grudges a lot. He likes to do things alone, and gets pissy if he's not in the spotlight. Deep down he longs for friendship, and will always likely help others in need. He will repay any favours and fight for a just cause. He's childish, selfish and a real smartass on the outside, and that's how most people perceive him. However, when it comes to pokemon, he's the kind, caring and genuine trainer you'd expect.
Strengths: Competitive battler, reliablility, caring and strong pokemon trainer
Weaknesses: Attitude problems, hates most people, doesn't especially like working in groups
Pokemon: Pikachu (Sparky), Dragonite (Baroo), Typhlosion (Axel), Vaporeon (Eon)

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My apologies, I should have emphasized. Meso consists of all 5 regions which means that all 5 generations of pokemon are accessible. As for legendaries, since people found out they actually existed they started hunting and capturing them. In reference to such pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon, the environment went into turmoil without their powers to keep balance. Also, the pollution from humans. *Editing now* Also - approved!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Name: Trevor
Appearance: Tall with dark brown hair, tan skin, and emerald green eyes. Wears cargo shorts with a red T-shirt and grey running shoes.
History: Born in Hoenn Trevor was constantly moving around with his family. They were all like modern nomands due to the intense storms that always ravaged their current residence. Being in the wilderness majority of his life, Trevor has developed useful skills to survive on his own. He managed to befriend several Pokemon while traveling with his family, some considered fairly rare given how the world was now. His Pokemon became his second family and were his best friends. When Trevor was 16 there was a terrible storm when he and and his family were staying in Slateport City. He and his Pokemon were the only survivors of the wreckage. He then joined the Rangers, seeing as the only thing he had left with purpose. At the climax of the legendaries being completely wiped out his friends Alice, Gregory, and Kyle betrayed him for money and power. Trevor roams across the region trying to find the surviving legendaries and the ones that betrayed him.
Personality: Generally a very caring person. Trevor has no problem helping someone in need and loves to make new friends. He is a very social person and likes to speak his opinions. Trevor is an aggressive person when it comes to battle, never holding back no matter what. He likes to analyze his battle options and always thinks before he acts in a battle. If he ever feels betrayed by someone then that person is dead to him. Trevor tends to hold grudges for a fairly long time.
Strengths: Caring, helpful, social, calculating
Weaknesses: Opens himself up too easily, easy to sadden
Pokemon: Gallade, Metang, Sceptile, Slowking

Last edited by redt on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Approved! I think now would be a safe place to at least get started. If everyone else is in agreement.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm good to go whenever you're ready. Apart from maybe two other guys, I don't think any other advanced RPers are active anymore.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((That's fine, hopefully others will still join.))

Jimmy stared out the bus window as he waited to make it to his destination in New Hoenn. He hadn't seen his family in years and hoped that it wouldn't be too awkward of a trip. Lavender will be fine... He thought to himself in a ponder. The ghosts usually have the place under control from wanderers. The hillside looked beautiful as the arc of the sun set behind it...or at least it would if it weren't for the infernal storm. He could feel his eyes getting heavy before hearing a loud crunching sound and the bus swerving to one side suddenly.

"Alright everyone, off the bus!" Two men barged into the bus wearing awkward black and purple uniforms. "Couldn't help but notice that none of you paid the toll to enter New Hoenn. We can't just let you in here for free...time to pay up!" The two men walked down the aisle, picking people up and dragging them out front. "Now put everything in the bag." Jimmy looked at the mutilated bus. Something big must have done that... "You're up, kid. Throw all your money in the bag." "I don't have any." Jimmy glared at the man. "You liar! I see three pokeballs on your belt." The man reached for them as Jimmy stepped back, taking one into his hand. Both men laughed hard as he took his battle stance. "Come on, kid. We're in the middle of nowhere and it's two on one." Jimmy gulped before throwing his first pokemon out.

A foul stench invaded the nose of everyone in the crowd as Muk appeared, blending into the mud. The first man walked up and tossed a bright purple pokeball. "Now you get to see the power of Team Dismal." He chuckled as an Aggron emerged from the glowing red light. "Take him out..." The man turned to the crowd. "And after him, the rest of you are gonna pay up too! You all need to learn from this stupid kid's mistake."

"Muk, stand firm...we can't do much but stall him here." Hopefully some kind of help gets here soon...this rain would just bring Charmeleon down... Aggron let out a roar as it rushed toward Muk. The iron dinosaur stomped clumsily through the mud, slipping and sliding before reaching the wall of ooze. Muk wrapped it's body around it in hopes of some type of immobilization, but it was no use. Aggron was flailing about wildly in hopes to be rid of Jimmy's Muk. "Muk! Give it a Mud Bomb!" Muk launched itself back to the ground and began flinging giant heaps of mud at the Aggron.

"Tck...Aggron, rub that mud off. It's only wet dirt! Show it how you use your head!" The two men laughed at the stupid pun as Aggron bull rushed straight into Muk with it's Iron Head. Jimmy clenched his fist in frustration. It's not even taking effect...Steel always was my downfall. Help needs to hurry though or this is all gonna be for nothing..!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Don't know if you wanted Crunchy to come to the rescue or not XD So if so then disregard this post haha.))

Trevor was trudging along a worn dirt road, well a mud road at the moment. It was pouring down rain, the sound of heavy raindrops bouncing off the hood of his rain coat. His Gallade walked beside him holding an umbrella for himself. (Figured that would look mildly funny)

Trevor heard a loud crash from around the bend of the road. He and Gallade ran around quickly to see some grunts terrorizing a bus full of people. A trainer released a Muk and started battling a fairly large Aggron. "Gallade lets give him a hand." Gallade nodded before running ahead of Trevor.

"Psycho Cut!", was all that was heard before a pink crest of energy slammed into the Aggron. The Pokemon staggered back for a moment before shaking off the attack. Trevor ran up beside the trainer, "Hope you don't mind, it looked like you needed some assistance."

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:21 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"New Hoenn, New Hoenn, New Hoenn... Gah! I can't find it on this map!!"

The short-tempered brat rode his Dragonite along the road, flying just above it. It was too dangerous to soar any higher. Those clouds were unforgiving lately, especially these bizarre storms. "THIS MAP IS USELESS!!!" he screamed, until a gust of wind blew the whole thing apart, the scattered pieces taken by the wind, "OH NO!! MY MAP!!!" he yelled, rushing to grab them all. Baroo kept flying, trying not to pay any attention to him. Left with a single piece of paper, he just let it go to be with its friends. Leo sighed, "Well, we're screwed. I guess we'll just have to ask for directions... Isn't that right, Sparky?" "Pika." The small Pikachu agreed on his shoulder.

---

Along the road, there was a commotion up ahead. A group of people in a panic, and there were at least a few guys battling one another. "Stop here, Baroo." "Baroooo." He replied.

He swooped in, landing gently on the top of the bus. Although, his weight did impact it a little bit more than it already was. Leo and Sparky jumped off, deciding to sit and watch the show from the roof.

"Hey! Who the hell are you?!" yelled one of the grunts.

"I'm Pokemon Champion Leo, and who the hell are you?"

The man began to laugh to himself, "You're just a short-little pipsqueak, aren't you?!" He mocked, sealing his fate. Sparky face-palmed.

Leo's eye twitched, letting out a snort of smoke from his nose, "Baroo, hurt that man." The Dragonite sighed, looking at the man unwillingly. Baroo gave him a quick zap. The man froze, his body numb all over. He fell down, flat on his face in paralysis.

"Hmph," Leo crossed his arms, giving a satisfied smirk, "Good job, Baroo." Sparky sighed. Her trainer was so immature at times.

"I... will... have... my... revenge!!" The grunt muffled.

---

"An Aggron, huh?" Leo examined the battle. "This should be a cakewalk now, Gallade has a great advantage in this fight..." he tilted his head in confusion, "Don't know what the other guy was thinking with his Muk..."

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ehhh, either would have worked haha. I figured one's traveling, the other lives in Hoenn, this could work.))

Jimmy was taken back by the large blast from Gallade. "Just in time!" He yelled to the mysterious trainer. "I don't know how much more my Muk could handle in there." As the Aggron regained it's composure, Muk wrapped it's body around the large pokemon's legs. "We might not be able to hurt it, but we can make sure that you do!"

Suddenly one of the grunts fell numb, struggling to curse. Smoke seemed to rise from his body as Jimmy noticed a third person perched on the roof of the bus. "Man, you guys really brought the whole brigade, didn't you?" He scoffed before eying the grunt, knowing their victory was imminent.

The grunt took a gulp before returning his Aggron. "Stupid kids...can't even win in a fair fight. All we wanted was your donations!" He turned and swiftly ran before falling flat on his face. An older woman laughed loudly as she jabbed him with her cane. "Your Aggron was weak, young man. God lord, in my younger days I might have had a field day with you!" She hit him several more times before approaching the three trainers.

"My, my, my...you're all so talented..." She turned to Jimmy. "Except you. Using a Muk to fight a Steel-type. You should be ashamed." She swiftly whipped him in the shin with her cane." "You stupid hag! What was I supposed to do!?" "Bah!" She turned back to the others. "You both on the other hand have potential...come, my home is warm. We should get out of this blustering storm. By the way, my name is Flannery. It's lovely to meet you."

Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Thanks for the compliment... Flannery? But sorry, I don't go home with strangers. Besides, I didn't really DO anything. If these guys weren't here before me, I'm sure your pockets would be empty by the end of the day..." he exclaimed, "However..." Leo's stomach suddenly growled, followed by both the Pikachu's and a bellowing grumble from the Dragonite. He rubbed the back of his red head, a tiny bit embarassed, "...Ahah, if you have some food for us all ---- sure thing! And hey, before I forget; do any of you know the direction of New Hoenn? My map kinda... died."

Leo leapt from the bus, his two pokemon following behind him, "Anyway, if you didn't already hear me --- I'm Leo, future Champion. Ahh-ahh... CHOO!!" he sneezed, wiping his nose, "Let's get out of this rain... shall we?"

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sounds like a fun RP!
Name: Zaro
Appearance: Silver hair w/ green highlights, blood red colored eyes (contacts, for scare tactics), black t-shirt, black hooded sweatshirt (or hoodie) where he hides all of his pokeballs from prying eyes, jeans, and shoes. He also has a laptop bag where he stores potions, revives, etc, and of course, a laptop.
History: (I'll give you a recent history) After becoming a powerful trainer in Unova, he left after Plasma executed his mother. But before he left, he gave his Dragonite and his Lucario to his sister and his brother, respectively. He went to Sinnoh, where he caught a new Riolu to accompany him and train. Learning of the chaos around him, he sat down in a secluded room in the Floaroma Town pokemon center and pulled out his laptop. He hacked the Box system, where he proceeded to store his Victini and Light Stone. He then traveled to New Hoenn, where he is now...
Persnality: While Zaro may seem to be a bit anti-social at a glance, he is actually eager to meet new people! He is always focused in on things that interest him, which can be good or bad, depending on the situation. He hates being looked/talked down to, and holds his morals in high value. Very witty/wise for his age.
Strengths: Treats everyone fairly and respectfully as he sees fit.
Highy focused on something of interest, which makes him very meticulous. Because of this, he can heighten his senses from time to time. He shares a psychic bond with his pokemon, especially ones that he had for a long time, like Sammi. Also shares a telepathic bond with Rian.
Weaknesses: His views on society are clouded by his morals, so he comes off as stereotypical sometimes. He is very meticulous, so he loses awareness of his surroundings occasionally.
Pokemon: Samurott (Sammi), Riolu (Rian), Trapinch (Alus).
Likes: Water types, Flying, and anything that he doesnt dislike, obviously.
Dislikes: Haters, Hypocrites, Scum.

Goodbye
"

Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Samurott, you're in! I'm going to message you a few things about your character though.))

Flannery chuckled at the teenager. "As far as this old woman is concerned, a child like yourself must be skilled to have a Dragonite. Especially in this day and age." She hobbled over to him and handed Leo a handkerchief. "Of course there will be food for you. I can't just go around letting young heroes starve, can I?" She laughed heavily at her own joke as she took out her umbrella.

Those Dismal parasites are becoming a burden...I need to tell Charlotte as soon as possible.

"Come now! We must hurry before those rats find replacements." Flannery made her way past the group as Jimmy looked at the other two questionably.

"So...we're just gonna leave these people? What if they come back?" He glanced at Leo and the third trainer before fixating on Flannery.

"Take a good look, junior. They're all gone. Inexperienced AND unobservant...how you even got to be a trainer is beyond me." Jimmy scoffed and shoved his hands in his pockets, following the old woman back. "I suppose you'll also be needing a Pokemon Center. You're Muk can't be in any kind of good condition with your poor skills. We'll pass one on the way." Jimmy glared, choosing to keep his mouth shut at this point.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, well, I WAS almost the Pokemon League Champion, ya know?" he said arrogantly, chuckling to himself.

Leo blew his nose into the handkerchief again and again, handing it back to the old lady whenever possible. She simply shook her head at him.

He followed her, Sparky closely watching the three new faces. Baroo would've followed a stranger anywhere if there was food involved. Personally, Leo would have as well. Sparky on the other hand, kept cautious of everyone around them. Somebody had to.

"Say," Leo half-heartedly turned to the trainer who had the Muk, shoving his hands into his pockets, "It's okay to be inexperienced, we all have to start from somewhere." He smirked, mocking the trainer.

Leo turned around to Baroo, climbing onto his back. "Well, is it nearby? We're starving!" "Pikachu" his pokemon agreed.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The new trainer that appeared on the bus struck Trevor as fairly strong. The other trainer seemed a bit lost but try's his best. Meh, might as well join them. It'll get me out of the rain at least.

Trevor kept thinking that the name of Flannery sounded familiar to him for some reason, but he dismissed it from his mind soon. "Thank you for opening your home to us Flannery. It'll be nice to get out of the storm for once." Trevor chuckled a little bit. He looked at the others, "By the way my name is Trevor and this is my Gallade." Gallade slightly bowed his head to them.

The younger trainer, Leo, was definitely that: younger. He struck Trevor as an arrogant little kid by the way he held himself and spoke. "Well I'm sure that Flannery's home isn't too far from here." , Trevor said.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy shook the wet hair out of his eyes and smirked. "Sometimes experience just means a lesser loss. I wasn't about to let my Charmeleon get hurt in the rain and Muk can blend in easily with mud." He bantered with the younger trainer before shaking his head again. This rain was really getting to him. "By the way, I'm Jimmy, Lavender's caretaker. It's nice to meet some other faces out here." Jimmy tilted his head back at the Gallade. It seemed somewhat intimidating to be walking around freely.

"Oh ho ho, no worries. We'll be there soon." Flannery lead the three boys into a small town. "Welcome to Lavaridge, boys! Pretty soon we'll be passing the Pokemon Center and just a few blocks down we'll be at my home. Luckily for you I live close." She laughed loudly again.

"Looks like that old age might be getting to you, Granny..." Jimmy smirked to himself.

Flannery turned swiftly. "What was that, Junior?"

Jimmy shrugged and glanced at the Pokemon Center. "I'll meet up at your place after I get my pokemon checked."

"Bah, good riddance." Flannery swung her arm up. They soon approached her home as she climbed the rickety staircase and opened the door. "Make yourselves at home, boys. If either of you happen to be big shot trainers, my daughter runs a gym just down the road too." She handed Trevor, Gallade, Baroo and Pikachu bowls of what seemed to be stew. Before giving Leo his bowl, she winked at him. "That means you, little champ."

----------------------

Jimmy walked into the Pokemon Center and shook his head dry before looking around. "Man, this place is really dead..." Jimmy handed his Muk to the nurse and released his Charmeleon and Haunter to let them breathe a bit while he waits. "Hey, guys. I'm sorry, I feel like you've been inside your pokeballs forever." He smiled at them as Haunter happily flew in a circle and Charmeleon lounged about.

((By the way, feel free to control Flannery. Things will be picking up soon anyway.))

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Flannery and Lavaridge... Why did this seem so familiar somehow? Leo was clueless.

Leo dryed himself off with a towel inside as the Pikachu shook the water from her body. Her fluffy fur sticking out ungracefully, she didn't look impressed. Leo chuckled at her, beginning to dry her off as well. Leo shivered as Flannery winked at him, but started to eat all the same, "Mmm-mmm, this is good! Thanks, Granny!!" the pokemon agreed and cheerfully ate and finished their bowls at the table.

"A Gym, huh? Sure, I guess..." Leo wondered, placing his bowl on the table, "I came to New Hoenn to search for something, actually... Trevor, right?" he looked to the guy with the dark brown hair. He didn't particularly like him, but he looked liked a strong trainer to battle, "What's your business in Hoenn?"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor began eating as soon as the bowl of food was put in front of him. He saw Gallade chowing down just as much. It had been a few weeks since they've had a decent meal. "Thank you ma'am." Gallade agreed with a smile towards the old woman. She kindly replied, "You're quite welcome. I enjoy helping out strong trainers, especially when they stick up to those worthless grunts."

Trevor looked over at Leo and responded with some hesitation, "Just traveling through the area. I've been honing my skills as a trainer, both physically and mentally. Eventually it'll all pay off in the end." He became a little more interested in Leo and asked, "So what are you looking for? Seem a bit young to be out on any mission."

((Also going to edit in some more background for Trevor. Have a slight plan with it too :D))

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo smirked darkly, "I'm... searching for the legendaries. More specifically, the people who have captured them. And when I find those people... I'm going to destroy them and take the legendaries for myself, and in turn, become the greatest pokemon trainer ever! Mwahaha." He laughed.

Sparky glared at him with a grumpy expression on her face. Leo jumped with a startle.

"Huh? WHAT?! I'm only kidding around!!" Leo rubbed the back of his head, muttering to himself, "Someone can't take a joke... but seriously, don't you think it's weird how this world is all messed up? And you've must have heard the news, right? The legendaries are all gone... Vanished. Sparky and Baroo, as well as my other pokemon, have all been sensing something about the world as well. And it's not good. Does it have something to do with the legendaries' disappearence? Who knows."

Leo crossed his legs, folding his arms, "I just don't know what it is yet. I can only imagine. In the meantime, looking for the legendaries is a good start, I think."

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor nodded at what Leo was saying. He glanced over at Gallade and raised one of his brows. Gallade nodded in return. Trevor reached into his raincoat pocket and pulled out a small wallet. He flipped it open and laid it on the table. There was an old Pokemon Ranger badge glinting in the kitchen lighting.

"You see Leo, I'm also looking for the legendary Pokemon. It was my job as a Ranger and it is still my job today." Flannery walked over and looked at the badge. "It seems you're more skilled then you let on young man. I haven't seen any of these badges in some time. I thought the Rangers were eliminated for protecting the legendary Pokemon years ago." I looked down at the table, "I just graduated from the Ranger Academy when everything got worse with the Pokemon. Before all the senior members left to guard the legendaries I was ordered, along with a few others, to stay behind and protect the Academy. But I was betrayed by the two other junior members. They convinced the rookies to join them and then they gave away all the locations that the Rangers knew of that had legendary Pokemon. It was all for money and power too. I tried to fight my way to warn the others, but I was too late. The senior members sacrificed themselves to try and save the legendary Pokemon."

Trevor looked up at Leo, "So I'm not only looking for legendaries, I'm also looking for the people that betrayed me those years ago. That's the only mission I have left to do."

He grabbed his badge off the table and put it back in its pocket. "If I know anything it's that the legendaries are still alive.....somewhere. My superiors wouldn't of sacrificed themselves for nothing. I'm sure that some of them were able to stay safe."

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Obviously, you have quite the goals." Flannery smiled widely. "Luckily for you, I know just the woman who'd be able to help you...she should be here shortly."

Suddenly the door slammed open and Jimmy flew onto the floor. "What's the big deal, lady!?"

A beautiful woman with long crimson hair walked through the door. "Mom, I found the guy skulking around and....hello..." The woman looked awkwardly around the room as her hand moved toward her pokeballs."

"Charlotte, stop. These are the boys I was telling you about. This one was just going on about how he was a ranger during the extinction." Flannery pulled the woman down next to her. "Boys, this is my daughter, Charlotte. She runs the gym. She's also the leader of the Burning Brigade. An undergrou--"

"Stop it, mother. I've seen no proof that any of this children have what it takes to fight for us. As far as I'm concerned, you have a stalker, a shrimp and a washed up old Ranger." Charlotte stood up and walked for the door. "If you really want to help the legendaries and restore our world, come to my gym. I'll judge whether we have room for you or not."

Jimmy sat up, rubbing his head. "What the hell just happened...?"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Ok! Zaro's intro post. Let's see how this goes!))
I sat on the ground, hiding in the foliage while searching my bag. "Where is it? Where is it, where is it, where is it? I know I put it in here." I said frantically. "Ri?" I looked up. The Riolu was holding something. "Is this what youre looking for?"
"Let's see... Nope!" I said with dismay. "Well what are you looking for?"
"Remember the paper I wrote on before we left? That had a code. I need it."
"You mean the paper that you dropped during the storm?" I sat there for a second, thinking of Sammi's word's. "S***." I dug out my decipher device. "Good thing I bought this with me from Nimbasa. I dont know where I would be without it." Rian tugged on my arm. "Yes?" he pointed at three trainers and an older women. One of them had a Gallade! I hid in the shrubs until they passed and then followed them and brought up my C-Gear. I was just outside of Lavaridge. I put Sammi and Rian back in their respective balls and proceeded.
---
I walked into the PKMN Center and walked up to the counter. "Do you have a secluded or private room, per se?" The nurse replied with a nod. "Follow me."
---
I sat down in the room and fired up the ole' MacBook. My Xtrasceiver rang, so I answered.
"Cilas? What's up?"
"Zaro, bad news." my brother said. "Team Plasma. Giallo and Ryoku. Not good."
"They took you're phonetic capabilities away, didnt they?" I joked.
"Not the time, brother."
"Azla! My sister! How are you?"
"Did you hit your head?"
"No."
"Well then, listen. Kyurem disappeared. So did Moletta. We captured the three beasts in time, and are coordiating a resistance! And guess who's with us?" I slouched in my chair, anticipating the answer. "Let me guess. N?"
"Yep. He has control of Zekrom and Genesect, so why not?" Azla reasoned.
"Yeah, I guess youre ri-"
"Hey Zaro! Long time, no see! How have you been?" N interupted. "Someone's cheery."
"Yes. Well hows Victini doing?" N asked slyly. "I dont know." I said. It saddened me. "Well good bye!"
"Wait! Zaro-" I didnt want to hear anymore. I walked out of the PKMN Center and almost ran into somone who looked upset. "Hey! Watch it!"
"I see youve met Charlotte." a creepy guy said. "She's Flannery's daughter, not to mention gym leader. And an attractive-"
"OK, enough of you." I turned, then stopped. "Did you say Flannery?"
((Quick summary: Creepy guy tells Zaro where Flannery lives (since he's a stalker), and Zaro goes off to find her.))
---
"This is it." I sighed, then knocked on the door. "Come in."
"Flannery?" I asked. The woman looked up at me. "Who wants to know?"
"Me. I've heard a lot about you..." I glanced around, noticing the exact same trainers from before. "Am I... Am I impeding on something here?"

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"The legendaries can't die..." Leo went on after Trevor explained his situation, "If they were gone, this world's balance would completely destroyed. Everyone, including pokemon, would be wiped from the face of the earth. So, I also have faith." Trevor was a Pokemon Ranger. It was settled, he definitely had to challenge this guy to a battle, and he was just about to, when suddenly...

"As far as I'm concerned, you have a stalker, a shrimp and a washed up old Ranger." Charlotte stood up and walked for the door. "If you really want to help the legendaries and restore our world, come to my gym. I'll judge whether we have room for you or not."

"Sh-sh-sh... SHRIMP?!!?" Leo yelled, the Dragonite holding him back as Charlotte left with a laugh before slamming the door behind her, "I'LL CUT YOUR HAIR OFF AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT!!!" Leo struggled in an angry fit. Sparky and Baroo sighed. The Dragonite placed him down when Leo had finally calmed to a safer mood. Leo snorted, slapping his hands to the table and pushing the chair back to fall behind him, "Fine! If it's a pokemon battle she wants, then a pokemon battle she'll get!"

"Return, Baroo!" he returned his Dragonite to his pokeball, waiting for Sparky to climb onto his shoulder, "Thanks for the stew, Granny. Trevor, Jimmy--- I'll see you at the Gym. Hmph!" He walked out, slamming the door behind him.

As Leo walked down the creaky wooden steps, he passed another trainer with silver hair. Leo didn't care to notice him. He was still in an irritated mood.

---

Travelling towards the Gym, he noticed an open souvenir shop. "Pi-pikachu!" Sparky tapped Leo on the shoulder, pointing out to a book in the window. Leo walked up to the window, examining the book. He smirked.

---

Boom!

Leo emerged from the large Gym doorway, walking up to the volcanic arena to see Charlotte waiting for him above.

"Took you long enough, pipsqueak." The woman uttered.

"Hmph," Leo smirked, revealing the book in his hand. It was an autobiography. It was about Lavaridge's old Gym Leader, written by a female author by the name of Flannery, "I know who you two are now! And it's obvious what kind of pokemon you have! My pokemon can wipe the floor of fire types, you don't stand a chance!"

"Heh," Charlotte smiled, mocking him, "Is that so?"

Leo growled under his breath, a sweat-drop falling from his forehead, "Yes, and I'll show you now!" He unclipped a pokeball from his belt, maximising it, "Let's do it!!"

"Gladly." She responded.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy stood up, brushing himself off as a new face came through the door. Flannery conversed with him shortly before taking her leave. "Oh nothing at all...I can only assume you're with the other three though, so if it's really of importance, then we'll speak of it at the gym." Jimmy followed her out, shrugging to the newcomer as he passed.

"Gladly!" Charlotte brushed the hair from her eyes as she reached for a pokeball. "This battle will be a one on one. Same goes for the rest of you. If you can manage to beat me, then I welcome you to our cause. Otherwise," she glared, "You can get the hell out of my town."

She giggled as she tossed her first pokemon out. "Volcarona, teach this squirt how the grown-ups battle." She smirked slyly, hoping to hit another nerve with Leo. Volcarona emerged from its ball with a shriek. It fluttered almost aimlessly before settling down on the hot rock of the arena floor.

"You may know I use Fire-types...that doesn't mean you know our strategies." She glared around the room, eying Trevor. "You're next...I want to test the skills of a so-called ranger."

Jimmy walked inside the gym, taking note of the stone floor, heavily decorated walls and reflecting metal ceiling. The heat was almost unbearable, but still more welcoming than the dreadful rain outside. So...she's got fire-types. This will be the perfect chance to use Charmeleon again. The poor thing must hate me...its not like I can really use him much anymore...

Flannery sighed deeply. "Charlotte, you always were one to flare up over nothing. Can we make this fast? I'd like to get down to business sometime today." Flannery struggled to take a seat in one of the chairs lining the wall of the entrance. The heat of the metal didn't seem to bother her one bit.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor got up and left the house with the others, noticing the new comer with an expression of severe confusion on his face.

Once they all entered the gym Trevor was bombarded with a huge amount of heat. Great Fire types. Well since it's a one-on-one then I only have one option to beat this girl with.

He heard Charlotte call Trevor out for the next battle and quickly replied, "Lets' just hope a washed up Ranger doesn't beat you too badly."

Trevor watched with excitement as Charlotte released a strong looking Volcarona. He was very curious who Leo would use.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next