It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 PC Box HELP!!!!! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Being Screwed over and over again by Luck, Fate or Destiny Oh and lets not forget the HUGE ONE KARMA
I need HELP!!!! Ok here is my dilema I'm running out of PC box space... I have I whole EMPTY box and the others are almost full. I somehow ended up getting 16 pc boxes mysteriously and I have no idea how this happened... :?: I need a way to get more boxes
I battled Alder and all the Elite Four and I arrested all the Sages... :frustrated: :violin: :frustrated:

I am the Breeding Queen of Chikorita's if you want one, PM me with offers!
Well in that case I am a all around general Breeding Queen so if you have a pokemon that you want breed I'm the girl to talk to! Sadly My Pearl is gone but i will leave it in case it comes back!!
If I am rude ignore it I have a bad day, a bad week or even a bad month... or you have just made me VERY angry either that or BiPolar/ADHD has struck again and I'm Sorry very much maybe.
If I am overly excitable, happy, etc. Ignore it It's just that Karma has decided to be nice for once or Bipolar/ADHD has struck again.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Don't you automatically get more PC boxes if you fill up all your remaining ones?

Other than that, I would release some Pokemon. Especially if you have 2 or more of the same Pokemon.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Don't get your knickers in a twist. The key is putting at least one Pokemon in each box to have it expand up to 24 boxes, allowing storage of 720 Pokemon.
Should a problem like this come up next time, try the famous Image, or the unutterable {celebi}, or the old reliable {bulbasaur}. If you still have trouble, post in the Black & White FAQ and Help.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

With how much it pains me to say this, Koffing<Mewtwo is right. You have 16 x 25= 350ish. You have a lot of space.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Being Screwed over and over again by Luck, Fate or Destiny Oh and lets not forget the HUGE ONE KARMA
ShinyLucario wrote:
Don't get your knickers in a twist. The key is putting at least one Pokemon in each box to have it expand up to 24 boxes, allowing storage of 720 Pokemon.
Should a problem like this come up next time, try the famous Image, or the unutterable {celebi}, or the old reliable {bulbasaur}. If you still have trouble, post in the Black & White FAQ and Help.

Don't get my knickers in a twist??? what does that even mean??? I SO sorry I am not as knowledgable about the pokemon game as you are O Great One *grovels at feet* :roll:

I am the Breeding Queen of Chikorita's if you want one, PM me with offers!
Well in that case I am a all around general Breeding Queen so if you have a pokemon that you want breed I'm the girl to talk to! Sadly My Pearl is gone but i will leave it in case it comes back!!
If I am rude ignore it I have a bad day, a bad week or even a bad month... or you have just made me VERY angry either that or BiPolar/ADHD has struck again and I'm Sorry very much maybe.
If I am overly excitable, happy, etc. Ignore it It's just that Karma has decided to be nice for once or Bipolar/ADHD has struck again.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

"Don't get your knickers in a twist" basically means to not get angry or frustrated over something trivial. ("Knickers" is a British name for underwear.)

And yeah, just put 1 Pokemon in each of your 8 boxes and you'll be up to 16. Do that again, and you'll have 24. Easy-peesy, no big deal.

By the way, welcome to Psypoke, Mana.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yup. As Dawn would say, "No need to worry!" Or yell HELP in all caps or use 5 exclamation marks in a row or bang your head against a wall while playing a violin

Anyways, please enjoy yourself at the Psypoke Forums and good luck with your future gameplay!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'll have to agree with ShinyLucario (even though I got all the PC space I have now), but I have a tip to organizing your box's and I'm telling you this because I do the same thing-organize by type-I find doing that is really helpful and do the same stupid thing that I did-do not make a special box for legendarys 'cause you'll run out of space real fast-so thats my advice.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]