It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Roleplay Ideas Thread 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This Present is close to the Middle Ages, 400 years apart. Like this one: http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Present

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
I'll see your logic, and raise you an explanation (sorta).
When was the last time you saw a fighting bipedal weasel cyborg around?

That's true. And considering we're talking about the Pokemon universe and not the Human one, I guess I should open my mind a bit. :P

EDIT: Do Jirachi and Celebi count as legends because I was thinking of using one of those for either my past or future character.

"You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true." -N

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Crunchy wrote:
As soon as I finish my course work tomorrow I'll have a lot more time on my hands to finish my profile and make the roleplay. Hopefully Red's still in as well. Writing down the settings too will help you guys create your backstories and history, so there isn't much else that'll help you complete any profiles at the moment, but for now just think of your Present characters job roles and moves, and whatever else you can.

Of course I'm still in this, I'm just watching the topic right now haha. Figured there wasn't much else I could say until the actual RP starts. So now I assume that we're going to have 3 characters? Anyway I'm going to message you (Crunchy) with my character ideas and their job set.

OshawottFTW wrote:
EDIT: Do Jirachi and Celebi count as legends because I was thinking of using one of those for either my past or future character?

Well since Pokemon in general defines them as Legendaries I'd imagine they won't be up as playable characters. Though Crunchy may use them in the plot in some way. He tends to put twists in now and again.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

redt wrote:
Well since Pokemon in general defines them as Legendaries I'd imagine they won't be up as playable characters. Though Crunchy may use them in the plot in some way. He tends to put twists in now and again.

Thanks, I have a few other possibilities in mind anyway. :)

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sorry for double posting but I have a question: I was thinking the moves for the past could be 100% magic orientated the present 50% magic 50% weapons and the future 100% weapons. Could we do that?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OshawottFTW wrote:
Sorry for double posting but I have a question: I was thinking the moves for the past could be 100% magic orientated the present 50% magic 50% weapons and the future 100% weapons. Could we do that?

Well in the past there was an equal amount of magic and weaponry, though magic was used to increase the strength of weapons. Also don't forget that with the difference in time there's also a difference with perspective. An example is that once future and past characters mix the past characters will see the advance technology of the future characters as magic. In a way technology and magic are one and the same if you really think about it.

To answer your question: I will assume that there is somewhat of a difference between the time periods, but not as strict as what you're suggesting. The only time period I'd imagine as being more physcial attack baseed would be the present since the future will be so technologically advanced that it will seem like they're performing magic.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

redt wrote:
To answer your question: I will assume that there is somewhat of a difference between the time periods, but not as strict as what you're suggesting. The only time period I'd imagine as being more physcial attack baseed would be the present since the future will be so technologically advanced that it will seem like they're performing magic.

I didn't intent to be as strict as I sounded. It was more a guideline or something to build on. Thank you for your response though.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Crunchy wrote:
Time periods:
Prehistoric Era 65,000,000 BK
The Dark Ages 12,000 BK
The Discovery 1AK
Middle Ages 600 AK
The Present 1000 AK
Apocalypse 1999 AK
The Future 2300 AK <--- survivors and robots living in domes to a now wasteland
The Advanced Civilisation 3000 AK <--- this will be for when we change time

BK and AK mean Before King and After King, the alt. of the world and story instead our world's Jesus Christ. This “King” will be the only human in the world henceforth he is the world’s “Master” and perhaps savoir.

Before I go to course, just wanted to quote these again. The most magic-oriented era will be The Dark Ages, something happens and magic (special attacks, mages) is wiped out. The Middle Ages, magic is very subtle, maybe a few chosen knights know some, but mostly the villians and army who want to overthrow the king have the ability. In the Present, magic is fully forgotten by all except anicents. The idea of magic and those abilities, as Red said, and could be the soul idea for the advanced technology, to mimic the Dark Ages in a way. I really haven't gotten that far ahead and I'm not sure how I'll even meet my future character and in what era, but we'll definitely get there.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm interested in this, it looks like a pretty awesome idea. I'm going to go re-read most of the stuff before and may edit with questions later.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplayers wrote:
In:
Crunchy
OshawottFTW
Samurott
Redt
Meh:
Dare234

Am I right?

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm well aware, Samurott... And what's with the meh? Anyone interested is welcome to ask questions, it could even contribute to the roleplay I've yet to write up tonight as a whole, so you're very welcome to, Dark.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I put that up in case anyone else needed to know who was in. The 'Meh' means interested.
Anyways, I was kinda hoping to be able to mold the Riolu/Lucario after my own in Black. The problem: It knows Flash Cannon, which, if I'm correct, since I havent played in awhile, is a special attack. Are special type attacks allowed in the future?

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Crunchy, before we start can you just go over the basic plot for me again? I'm getting a bit confused. :\

And I've got my characters down too:

- Past: Larvitar
- Present: Sneasel
- Future: Scyther/Staraptor (I haven't decided yet.)

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:28 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Iknow these are meant for Crunchy but I'm just gonna attempt to help out here.
Samurott wrote:
The problem: It knows Flash Cannon, which, if I'm correct, since I havent played in awhile, is a special attack. Are special type attacks allowed in the future?

Crunchy wrote:
Special attacks: In this world, special attacks from the pokemon series ARE magic, as long as that pokemon and it’s evolved form can learn it, or just that the move is the same type as the pokemon, anything goes. No physical attacks, as weapons will be the primary source of attacking and defending yourself. Augmented pokemon as well as jobs that cannot use magic are still capable of these. Four are acceptable.

I believe at some point in the story the future characters will be able to cast some magic that involves their technology. Flash Cannon would actually be a perfect attack for a futuristic Pokemon.

And for OshawottFTW, the plot hasn't really been written. The general idea is that something happens to our Present characters and we're teleported in time and meet the other characters. And to help with your Future character problem: Staraptor isn't really a humanoid character so out of the two Scyther is the more humanoid, but it's really up to Crunchy on characters.

Just by the way so no one else takes my characters, here's my list: Past- Slowking Present- Gallade Future- Leavanny

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I've been having some trouble figuring it all out and would like opinions on whether this all makes sense to everyone, it would be very appreciated:

Quote:
Roleplay Name: Heroes of Time: PokeTrigger Chronicles
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy

Setting:

--- 1000AK, the present. There are two main known continents, under the threatening chaos of Meteor, a catastrophic historical calamity that terrorises the earth’s planet with unnatural weather disasters. An example of this was the terrifying Black Storm that almost destroyed Clock Town, four years ago.

The main continents consist of the Continent of Light and the Continent of Dark, the Light and Dark Continents respectfully. The difference of the Dark Continent is hailed under the great shadow of the Meteor, blocking out the sun and causing an endless night. Due to this, Dark Continent has always been the most dangerous.

Those residing there in the town of Midnight, the town that never sleeps --- their ancestors opposed the Hume King of The Light Continent, leading to a great war in the Middle Ages four hundred years ago, lead by a historical man called Darkrai. Those who despise the Hume King still praise the efforts of Darkrai till this day

In the present time, all different people unite to celebrate the Millennial Time Festival, paraded in Light Continent’s Clock Town, a town watched over by a towering mechanical geared clock, that’s visible from any spot in the town, still present from when it was first constructed and finally built after the war. The Millennial Time Festival celebrates peace between the two continents, the current Hume King --- Hume King Spence, and the said guardian who watches over them all, the Clock Tower.

Another major town is Twilight, on the same continent as Clock Town, The Light Continent. Its town is situated by a constant dawn of yellow and red in the day, caused again by the unnatural Meteor eclipsing the sun, that’s just out of the atmosphere. Those who don’t travel by boat or ferry cross the two continents via a long journey across dirt roads and eventually traverse the Twilight Bridge that connects the two continents, either way.

In the Light Continent, dirt roads are travelled to cross into Clock Town, the Hume’s Castle, and Twilight Town through different environments. The dirt roads all enter and intervene inside a forest called the Sacred Forest between them, the continent’s heart, a grand target for bandits to ambush travellers who are not guarded by the King’s men. Henceforth, main transportation is left for ferries that across the sea between Clock Town, Twilight and Midnight.

Because of unnatural diasters, it’s rare to see any other civilisation other than the three towns. Clock Town North, Twilight South, and Midnight East, and of course, the Hume’s Castle to the West. Both continents consist of caves, forests, fields, and lakes, crawling with feral monsters. Traversing is considered dangerous without protection or a Ponyta/Rapidash, as bandits, monsters and the like are reliable to attack peaceful townsfolk without warning. Most cases, newspapers report supply robberies from carriages being attacked by these bandits.

It was said in history, one thousand years ago, the ancestor of the current king, stopped Meteor from falling and destroying the earth with powerful and long forgotten magic. Most culture and religion is based of from different theories of the event. Some call Meteor the people’s judgement, bringing death to those who have sinned. There are, however, few people who do not believe in these theories.

Plot:

--- During the Time Festival, the Hume King is attacked in the Square of Clock Town. The characters fight the mysterious man off and eventually, the characters find themselves traversing time to catch this mysterious man, finding out hidden truths and historical events in all sorts of different eras, and meeting new faces who join their cause to make the world at peace and free of destruction.

The choices they make can change, destroy the future and even the past, changing it for the better, or even worse. Can this group of chosen ones possibly save the future, without destroying what good has already come to pass?

Additional Rules:

- All characters you create are pokemon, but the word pokemon is not heard of at all in this world (pokeballs do not exist), and characters replace people/humans. Peaceful pokemon who live in towns, who are capable of speech, act as humans. And bipedal pokemon, or pokemon who can walk upright use human tools and weaponry. Those are the pokemon you are limited to in this roleplay for job role purposes. Some jobs can be found here http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Job_System but are not limited to and can be discussed via PM with me

- Magic-oriented jobs fall into different eras, present era jobs can only be physical-oriented

- Acceptable pokemon examples include; Pikachu, Raichu, Wigglytuff, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Jynx, Electabuzz, Scyther, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Meowth, Psyduck, Golduck, Lickitung, Chansey, Magma, Quilava, Croconaw, Furret, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Marill, Azumarill, Aipom, Snubbull, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Miltalk, Treecko, Combusken, Marshtomp, Breloom, Vigoroth, Sableye, Mawile, Medicham, Roselia, Grumpig, Zangoose, Chimchar, Monferno, Bibarel, Roserade, Buizel, Ambipom, Buneary, Lopunny, Riolu, Lucario, Munchlax, Weavile, Lickilicky, Pignite, Oshawott, Dewott, The Pans and Simis, etc etc etc. Even if their previous forms or evolved form are not bipedal or meet the target character (those who are too big, shapeless, winged, dragon) can still act as family of the pokemon who reside in human homes. If you are unsure if a certain pokemon meets the criteria, feel free to PM me

- Obviously, you cannot play as legendaries

- Pokemon moves are limited to Special Attacks, and are magic which every pokemon will be capable of as the story progresses, even if your job role is not magic-oriented. In the present era, nobody is able to use Special Attacks (yet) besides feral pokemon in different eras

- The pokemon consider themselves as either monster or creatures in this world, or in some eras; races, but only townsfolk and bandits use human terms to refer to each other. It is correct for a character to say either a pokemon is a man or a woman, boy or girl, for example, or refer to a group of non-feral pokemon as people. Those outside the towns are considered monsters by those pokemon, who are not capable of the human language, who don’t live in a human-like society, and are feral-like in some species. Surnames are the species of what we know the character is

- There are no human characters other than plot-related characters, such as the Hume King, and they are controlled by me and select others if the plot calls for it

- You start off as one present character living in 1000AK (after king). Eventually, as we traverse time in the plot, you can make others eventually join us when we meet them (maximum of three characters per roleplayer for now). These other characters may come from the Prehistoric Era, the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, or the Future. Descriptions of the pokemon and time will come up as we continue the roleplay, allowing you to complete profiles for different era characters. When you post your profile, be sure to reserve two other pokemon otherwise you may lose the chance

- As some of the characters can use swords and blades, details and description of blood and gore must be at a minimum, if none at all. Focus on making the character peaceful, and would avoid deliberately killing other people (pokemon), focusing on subduing or knocking them out if anything else

- Try to make your character as balanced as anybody else’s. No one hit kills either

- Typical roleplaying rules apply. Stick to a groups’ decision and don’t run off on your own, no godmodding (this means no controlling another person’s character or directly writing that you hit a roleplayer’s character with your attack when its up to another to decide if they react to it or not)

- When you have two or more characters, please ensure their stories and their experiences are separated in your post. I use --- to separate characters from paragraphs or passages of time

- Everyone will be using third person

- Follow the guidelines of the profile quote below and backspace the explanations and hints in the brackets

- And that’s the gist of it, I hope you enjoy this roleplay and have as much fun as I have had creating it!!

I've also reserved Snivy, Mime Jr., Wartortle, Gardevoir, and Zoroark as my cast of characters.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm reserving Dewott, Charmander, Blastoise, and Riolu for my characters.
Also, can we make the profiles now? Because, if we can, I'll make mine later, like, afternoon.

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

That's not really helpful, Samurott, but at least you're eager.

Since I have Wartortle and Blastoise is too big, nope :P Plus I said you can have two other characters to reserve, meaning three all up. I have so many reserved because some of them are plot characters.

Edit: if you're creating characters now, don't be too fussed about the ultimate attacks just yet. you can write in your job, weapon, skills, and special attacks though. you only need the one present character's profile up when joining the roleplay, since obviously backstory/history of events of the prehistoric, dark ages, middle ages, and future characters are not decided yet.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I like how the plot is going to generally go. I also had plans of having Gallade as a member of the group that is protecting the King. When the attacker striked it would be perfect reasoning for him to chase after the assassin. Clock Town sounds like a good starting point (sounds kinda familiar maybe KH?) for all of us.

If we travel to the other Continent I'd assume that the type of Pokemon (feral and human) would be different. Like more darker themed feral Pokemon for an example.

But the story sounds like it's gonna be very mysterious with a lot of twists :) so naturally I'm all in.

Also I'm going to reserve Slowking, Gallade, and Leavanny

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thanks for your opinion, Red :) I really appreciate it.

Actually, because I suck generally at town names, and because of what themes I wanted the towns to be... Clock Town is the central point in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, where Link uses his method of time travel with the Song of Time, and since we'll be time travelling from this point onwards... Twilight Town IS the one from Kingdom Hearts, though this one doesn't have the clock tower that you noticed. The KH world is inbetween the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness, just as this town is almost between the Light and Dark Continents. Midnight Town is just labeling old Psypoke teams and my old roleplays in there haha, plus there's a city in FFIX that's always night and "never sleeps", one of my favourite games.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry, I was still a bit {drowzee} when I posted, so I wasnt paying attention that well.
So, I reserve Riolu, Charmander, and Dewott.
And we start out in the Present time period, right?

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yes, and regarding your PM:

Quote:
- You start off as one present character living in 1000AK (after king). Eventually, as we traverse time in the plot, you can make others eventually join us when we meet them (maximum of three characters per roleplayer for now). These other characters may come from the Prehistoric Era, the Dark Ages, the Middle Ages, or the Future. Descriptions of the pokemon and time will come up as we continue the roleplay, allowing you to complete profiles for different era characters. When you post your profile, be sure to reserve two other pokemon otherwise you may lose the chance

You probably missed that dot point.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Crunchy wrote:
The KH world is inbetween the Realm of Light and Realm of Darkness, just as this town is almost between the Light and Dark Continents. Midnight Town is just labeling old Psypoke teams and my old roleplays in there haha, plus there's a city in FFIX that's always night and "never sleeps", one of my favourite games.

Very clever sir haha. Well I have most of Gallade's profile written down on paper. All i need to finish is his background and ultimate moves. After that gets finished and I'm happy with it I'll submit the app.

I assume the profile template is the same as your sample you made earlier?

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Yep, that's right. Just... don't worry about levels and percentages and whatnot for now. It sounds stupid reading back on it... In the beginning that was just an idea lol. I want to have weaker ones though so we can use unique moves (that we've created) again and again without feeling overpowered, leaving more powerful moves as a last resort. I just don't know how to go about it.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Era:[/b] Present
[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
Body type:
Hair and eye colours:
Other physical features:
Clothing Style:

[b]Personality:[/b]
General demeanour:
How he/she sees himself:
Best qualities:
Worst qualities:

[b]Background:[/b]
Parents:
Siblings:
Hometown:
Childhood history:
Recent history:
Plans for the future:

[b]Job, Magic & Specials:[/b]
Job: (some jobs can be found here http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Job_System but are not limited to, such as from other games and anime)
Weapon: (your job weapon)
Skills: (if you've just picked a final fantasy job, skills are easy to locate, otherwise you'll need to expand on what exactly makes your job unique)
Special attacks: (whatever type your pokemon is, or whether they have to evolve when they learn it eg; wartortle can eventually have all water-typed special moves, hms and tms are also acceptable such as surf and ice beam. obviously, he can't learn thunderbolt, so that's out of the question. ONLY SPECIAL ATTACKS.)

[b]Ultimate attacks:[/b]
Name: (the group of attacks, this is where you can get creative!)
Conditions: (you have to give your character a limit, once they use one are they exhausted? do they have to meet the right circumstance to reach this potential? do they have a time limit?)
Description: (do they have a reference? are they based on something? (ideas; mix of pokemon physical attacking moves, the job weapon, the pokemon's evolved form, the job role itself, the species of your pokemon, mix of skills and pokemon attacks...)
Appearance changes: (does anything unique happen when they perform any of these attacks?)

(move 1)
Description:

(move 2)
Description:

(move 3)
Description:

(move 4)
Description:

(move 5)
Description:

[b]Quirks:[/b]
Favourite food:
Favourite pokemon:
Pet peeve(s):
Least favourite season:
Worst memory:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So since I cant do that...
I'll use Dewott as my starter pokemon.
One last question, then I'll be able to submit my app.
Do we meet up with our other pokemon characters or do we...
Nevermind. I just realized how stupid I sounded. Sorry, it's been a long day for me.

EDIT: Actually I do have a question.
Do ALL of our characters have to have jobs?

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

@Samurott: Just gonna assume on Crunchy's part that yes all the character's have to have jobs. It'll be easier that way at least. But (once again) the definite answer is up to Crunchy.

Crunchy wrote:
I want to have weaker ones though so we can use unique moves (that we've created) again and again without feeling overpowered, leaving more powerful moves as a last resort. I just don't know how to go about it.

Well I think that the strength of the attack should increase the farther down the list of attacks you create. The farther down the list, the less times you can use it before you hit a stopping point (i.e. exhaustion/fainting). My profile is kinda set up like that, but I also have moves that are just modified to be stronger with magic.

redt wrote:
Name: Trevor Gallade
Era: Present
Species: Gallade (Ralts family line)

Appearance: Age- 23
Gender- Male
Body type- Average height, slender, agile
Hair and eye colors- Green mohawk and crimson red eyes
Other physical features- Bite mark/scar on his right shoulder
Clothing style- Wears the Shell Armor and Shell Helmet.

Personality: General- Trevor is very persistent and fast thinking on his feet. He's well-known for his fiery attitude and fighting skills. He also tends to jump into battles without a thought. Trevor fights more on instinct rather than strategy. He does what feels right and defends his belief till the end. Trevor is a good ally to have and is loyal to all of his friends. He tends to rush head first into most situations, which can lead him into trouble. Trevor doesn't have a problem taking orders unless he sees a better way.
How he sees himself- As an undefeatable opponent.
Best qualities- Loyal till his last breath.
Worst qualities- Can be very hard headed at times.

Background: Parents- Dominick Gallade and Jasmine Gardevoir
Siblings- Rose (a Ralts) and Peter (a Kirlia)
Hometown- Twilight
Childhood History- Born and raised in the town of Twilight, Trevor is the eldest son of Dominick and Jasmine. Dominick is the Captain of the Guard of Twilight. Since Twilight is where the Bridge between Continents is located, there has always been a need for an excellent Guard. Trevor was raised to become a swordsman just like his father and aid in keeping the peace in the Light Continent. His mother is a very caring woman and came from a very spiritual and ancient family of women. Jasmine was another good influence for Trevor to become a Guardsmen. She also taught him ot be his own person and do what he felt was right regardless of what he was ordered to do. Trevor has a younger brother named Peter, who looks up to him, and a baby sister named Rose.

Once Trevor was able to beat his father in a duel his father told him he was ready to join a Guard. Trevor was accepted into the Guard of Clock Town and his parents were happy for him. The entire town of Twilight threw a party for Trevor's acceptance in a Guard. When the party was starting to quite down his mother took him inside the house. Jasmine gave Trevor a warning that Clock Town used to be where her ancestors used to live before the Great War. They were strong magic users and were forced out of the area before being accused of using Dark magic. She told him that magic runs deep in his veins and to always be careful. Trevor wanted to ask more but she wouldn't talk about it anymore.

Recent History- Trevor made it to Clock Town and established himself in the Guard. He's been living in the town since then and was picked to help the King's Elite Guard during the Millenial Time Festival.
Plans for the future- Join the Elite Guard and become the Captain.

Jobs, Magic, and Skills: Job- Guardsmen (Same as Warrior, just sounds better for the species)
Weapon- Bladed arms (magic enhancements later)
Skills- Advance and Spell Blade (acquired later)
Special Attacks- Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Close Combat, Slash, and Double Team

Ultimate Attacks: Names- Advanced Combat, Blade of Justice, Judgement Strike, Sword Magic, Ragnorak Fist, and Blades of Nature
General Condition- Trevor goes beyond his peak level for anger/sadness.
1) Advanced Combat: Trevor's armor shoots off and his speed increases out of extreme fury. He hits opponents with damaging punches and kicks.
Appearance- Trevor is coated in a fiery red aura and his eyes are piercing.
Origin- Combination of skill and Close Combat
*Note- Lowers Trevor's defense.
2) Sword Magic: Uses magic to power up his Special Attacks for a limited time. Also allows two attacks to be combined for a stronger effect.
Appearance-His mohawk grows brighter to signify the magic effects.
Origin- Combination of Ability and Sword Dance
3) Blades of Justice: The blades on Trevor's arms extend out to have farther reach. Allows more striking distance.
Appearance- The blades glow a dark gold color.
Origin- Combination of the Pokemon ability Justified and Psycho Cut (but with gold instead of pink)
4) Ragnorak Fist: Hits enemies with a combination of the three elemental punches. The hits are quick and strong.
Appearance- Both fists are incased in ice, coated with fire, and crackling with electricity.
Origin- Combination of the three elemental punches and Close Combat.
5) Judgment Strike: Trevor slashes at the air using Blades of Justice, sending volleys of golden energy strikes towards enemies. The strikes always find their target unless countered.
Appearance- Golden arm extensions that send out energy strikes.
Origin- Same as Blades of Justice.
*Note: Can only be used with the enhancement of magic while using Blades of Justice.
6) Blades of Nature: Trevor's strongest attack. Creates five more copies of himself that surround his opponent, each wielding an element on their blades (Earth, Fire, Ice, Electricity, Dark, and Light). All six of them strike the enemy at the same time.
Appearance- Five copies of Trevor slide out from the original, forming a circle around the opponent. Each Trevor's blades glow the color of the element they're using.
Origin- Combination of Double Team with elemental blade attacks.
*Note: Uses an extremely high amount of magic and energy, forcing Trevor to pass out.

Quirks: Favorite foods: Italian
Favorite Pokemon: (I didn't really understand this one haha) Gallade
Pet Peeve: When someone criticizes him.
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: Watching his friend being dragged away by a Mightyena when he was younger. He got bit badly and passed out. His mother managed to heal him and save him.

Wooh that took a bit, but it's one of my better profiles for sure.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next