It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Least Favorite (Unova) Pokemon 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

DNA wrote:
Durant is always inside and Heatmor is always outside.
Maybe that's your problem?

Nah, literally, the problem was the endless Durant army. Outside I had Rufflet and inside Durant. Useless EV's for E4 either way.(though there was a duosion)

More hated than Durant though, now that I think on it is Golett. Just irritates me.

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of the sky?
That which will guide the lost child back to her mother's arms. Exile.
The waves that flow and dye the land gold.
The blessed breath which nurtures life. A land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon.
The path of great winds. The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?

The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott agrees. I hate it because your just walking along minding your own business, battling off Plasma, and BAM! Golett. FFFFFFFFFF************************!!!!!!

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I hate pokemon that just don't bleeding die O.o also the wandering legendaries, they just show up randomly and its like, oh I'm so glad you have 10 HP you're asleep AND I HAVE NO POKEBALLS LEFT!!!! Then it takes you another hour to find the bleeding thing and as soon as you catch it, it's like "oh hello now sit in my PC box for the next eternity" most useless stupid pokemon EVER

Fire Water Earth Wind

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ulquiorra wrote:
I hate pokemon that just don't bleeding die O.o also the wandering legendaries, they just show up randomly and its like, oh I'm so glad you have 10 HP you're asleep AND I HAVE NO POKEBALLS LEFT!!!! Then it takes you another hour to find the bleeding thing and as soon as you catch it, it's like "oh hello now sit in my PC box for the next eternity" most useless stupid pokemon EVER

This made me lol. xD But I have to agree, the wondering legendaries are probably the most annoying thing in the whole Pokemon series. It's like, when you actually wan't to find them you can't and when you don't they just appear out of nowhere. Even worse, this has happened numerous times in; GSC, HGSS and DPP. Let's hope BW2 don't do the same thing.

"You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true." -N

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

1.) They will be doing that in bw2.
2.) Quitya bitchin. At least you didnt have to try chasing down the 3 dogs in GSC. With no help. That **** was hard.

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
1.) They will be doing that in bw2.
2.) Quitya bitchin. At least you didnt have to try chasing down the 3 dogs in GSC. With no help. That **** was hard.

I think you'll find I did have to capture Entei, Raikou and Suicune on my Soul Silver game WITH no help. ;)

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No I mean GSC. It was so mundane because they were so overpowered, it be a bitch to damage them. The only help was a dex, and it was unreliable.

Goodbye
"

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
No I mean GSC. It was so mundane because they were so overpowered, it be a bitch to damage them. The only help was a dex, and it was unreliable.

Well I haven't played Gold/Silver/Crystal sooooo. Yeah. :P

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:

I remember finding Raikou in the grass before getting to goldenrod city one time. Nothing like finding a level 40 pokemon around the time your cynaquil evolved. :mrgreen:

Act Like you know.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I hate this generation in general. There are a few interesting/useful looking pokemon, but most of them just seem stupid and scream "we're out of ideas, so here's THIS thing!"

That said, my most hated so far are:

Trubbish and Garbodor: They already made Muk, which has better stats and is a classic underdog pokemon I like. This thing would have been cool and unique if they gave it part-steel typing (due to all the tin cans and old bicycles and the like), but no. All they made was an inferior Muk. At least it can use Toxic Spikes...

Vanillite: Its a pokemon... made out of food. MADE. OUT. OF. FOOD. :frustrated:

Hydreigon and pre-evos: I'll break form from others and express my dislike of this thing. I've always hated the dark type, and think he looks rather stupid (especially his pre-evos) and they take FOREVER to evolve. Another overrated Dragon-type overshaping the metagame, with an even more annoying type that previous gens.

Victini: A stupid and annoying cute mouse-type pokemon, except this one has an absurdly powerful move that melts faces. At least Emolga is as lame as it looks when it's not spamming double team.

I think Stunfisk is a rather interesting pokemon... his typing is all at once cool and hard to figure out, even if he does look derpish.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Victini? I mean, sure, the others you mentioned + reasons you gave are understandable, but Victini? Wtf would you hate such a beautiful and awesome pokemon? It doesnt spam moves, and as far as I know, it isnt shouldnt be annoying, since its practically banned everywhere due to its badassness because its a freaking legendary! You're lucky I dont have access to post my 'TINI, BITCH!' image.
But Double Team isnt as bad as it was in HGSS. I go ape**** everytime an NPC uses it.
You know what is really stupid that I hate so much? Scrafty. Everytime this thing comes out on the field, one word, and only one word, goes through my mind: "F***!" It's typing is sensible, but obnoxious. Fighting is weak against flying, ghost, and psychic. Dark is strong against psychic and ghost. Now, Gen V doesnt have any good ghosts except Chandelure, so that sucks. I really hate this pokemon. It drives be bats*** insane!

Goodbye
"

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Samurott wrote:
Victini? I mean, sure, the others you mentioned + reasons you gave are understandable, but Victini? Wtf would you hate such a beautiful and awesome pokemon? It doesnt spam moves, and as far as I know, it isnt shouldnt be annoying, since its practically banned everywhere due to its badassness because its a freaking legendary! You're lucky I dont have access to post my 'TINI, BITCH!' image.
Mostly due to V-create... 180 base power is ridiculous (even with the crippling drawbacks). That, and (oddly enough) Smogon considers it to be in the UU tier, so it should theoretically be seen with fair frequency. I just don't think a cute little pokemon like that should be melting faces. It's like using a Light Ball Pikachu, except its not half as much of a glass cannon due to the 600 BST.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

True, but V-Create has nothing to do with it. The original Victini that you had to catch that doesnt have V-Create is banned as well. And the fact that it also is an event pokemon that is considered a legendary.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:37 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

fishcatch22 wrote:
Vanillite: Its a pokemon... made out of food. MADE. OUT. OF. FOOD. :frustrated:

Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Shroomish, Tropius, Cherubi, Cherrim, any number of Pokemon based on animals that are cooked as delicacies in real life...

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The Vanillite family only LOOKS like food. They're ice creatures covered in a cloak of snow.

For example, Vanillite looks like this without its cloak:

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Flaming_Wuzzle wrote:
The Vanillite family only LOOKS like food. They're ice creatures covered in a cloak of snow.

For example, Vanillite looks like this without its cloak:
I see... so I'd need some lemonade or strawberry syrup first to make it food.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If the Vanillite family was actually designed from ice cream, I'm sure that this may have happened sometime.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i really hate Cryogonal he is ugly and weak! :mrgreen: [color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40][color=#000000][color=#000000][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When the 4th generation came out, I yelled ''@%?$¢± Those Pokemon are ugly!!!''
Then i saw the 5th generation... I almost left pokemon games... Then i remembered my FireRed (Awesome Pokemon)
So now I play Firered and Emerald and I will never buy BW.

Ps. The little turtle is actually pretty nice :3

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
I hate this generation in general. There are a few interesting/useful looking pokemon, but most of them just seem stupid and scream "we're out of ideas, so here's THIS thing!"

That's so real! xD

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I actually like most of the Unova Pokemon, but I think out of all of them, Basculin and Cryogonal are my least favorites. They're just...so lame. Their stats aren't that great, and their appearances are really...yeah. They could have designed much better Pokemon instead...

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Everlasting Sapphire wrote:
I actually like most of the Unova Pokemon, but I think out of all of them, Basculin and Cryogonal are my least favorites. They're just...so lame. Their stats aren't that great, and their appearances are really...yeah. They could have designed much better Pokemon instead...
Bascullin? Did you say Bascullin? Because I. *twitch* F*****G. *twitch* HATE. Bascullin! AHHHHH!!! *grabs one out of the water* Come here, you little p-o-s!
No! No! Nooooooo! *bites head off* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAH- *cough cough*

Goodbye
"

Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I like Basculin because I can kill one for 2 Speed EVs.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

To anyone who's completely hating on 5th or even 4th generation (sometimes 3rd, which at this point is ridiculous since they've been around for 10 years counting the Japanese release of R/S), you gotta be more compassionate. The new pokemon aren't all bad. There's very few pokemon in each generation I hate (although that doesn't mean i'll use them in competitive battles. Raticate can be cool but I'd prefer something like Tauros or Ursaring over it, for starters). Like in this generation I'm not a big fan of Ducklett (though it learns a bunch of useful HMs), Patrat/Watchog, Gothita, Heatmor, and Joltik, but the generation as a whole isn't bad. If this generation came 1st, people would like it better. The 1st pokemon always have a special place in my heart, including mine, even though as a mid 90s kid I didn't play R/B before R/S. Just wanted to put that out there.
As for my least favorite Unova pokemon, I guess Patrat. Simply because it's not that strong or good looking. Basculin and Stunfisk aren't all bad. And don't complain about Basculin's 2 forms when there's still Unown.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 am
THE POWER IS ON!

Unown's 28 forms are not counted separately within the game's internal code, while Basculin's two useless forms are.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next