It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 heartbreak. 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Hello kids I just want to talk about something that has totally ruined my life. I got with my best friend at work, we were together for a few months (I moved in w him) then he stomped on my heart. Oh when I say that I mean he stomped my heart to pieces then stomped those pieces to pieces so on and so forth.

Wow I have to say this really sucks! I have never been someone who dated people or anything like that and I don't think I ever will again. **** THIS FEELING!!!!!!

Anyone else gone through this? ^_^

P.s. I'm writing this on my phone so sry for any errors.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wish I could say that I totally know how you feel, Krisp. But I'd be lying.
And no one better say 'Oh Samurott doesnt know what hes saying and stuff and bleh'. I do know how it feels for heartbreak. But, not to be all proverbial or anything, but the one who indirectly caused it I'm actually close friends with. Basically, what happened was that after three years of undermining my personal life & relationships, I finally snapped. He made my crush turn on me, and I was contemplating on stabbing in the neck with my pen in the morning the day after. Fun. Anyways, after that, we made a pact saying that we cannot do such a thing to the other at all. Why? We'll end up destroying each other, or I'll come out on top. Now, some annoying-ass freshman is trying to undermine my relationship with my current gf. Funny thing about it is, I have a lot more in cqc knowledge, have 20 pounds on him, and I just learned how to throw someone.
Yeah. Heartbreak sucks. I find though that dealing with one who does such a thing as **** with my personal life is to make their life a living hell for them as they did to me.
P.S.: @Krisp: I'm sure seeing my wonderful derp rank might cheer you up. It always makes chuckle when I look at how absurd of a rank it is for me.
EDIT: Because my phone sucks at making characters stick on the **** screen. And also, grammer mistakes and added that last part. Yay!

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Krisp wrote:
Hello kids I just want to talk about something that has totally ruined my life. I got with my best friend at work, we were together for a few months (I moved in w him) then he stomped on my hear. Oh when I say that I mean he stomped my heart to pieces then stomped those pieces to pieces so on and so forth.

Wow I have to say this really sucks! I have never been someone who dated people or anything like that and I don't think I ever will again. **** THIS FEELING!!!!!!

Anyone else gone through this? ^_^

P.s. I'm writing this on my phone so sry for any errors.

I don't know if I have ever felt my heart crushed, and then the pieces thereof crushed after that, but at the very least I know what heartbreak feels like.

Saying it royally sucks would probably be an understatement; when love backfires it torments your emotions terribly, enough to the point where thinking straight is impossible. (Well, it was that way for me anyway.) It's happened a couple times to me, all with the same person; in past instances we did manage to get back together (but not after quite a bit of grief), save the last one.

I think the only way I've been able to deal with it is to try to forget and move forward with my life, trying to not let it affect me. Every so often I am afflicted by the memories, both good and bad, of what my relationship has brought about (as I am typing this they are flooding back into my head), and remembering is painful.

I suppose I never really fully got over it, and that me trying to forget is my way of dealing with it. Not sure if you'll be the same way or anything, but I think everyone who's been broken up with has this odd camaraderie that keeps them all together and feeling "okay". (I used quotes because 'okay' probably isn't the best word to use; it's more like 'trying to make them feel better to the point where they aren't drowning in sadness'.)

And I really hope I didn't trip over my own words when typing this.

Quote:

I hear that loud and clear. I honestly don't feel like getting into a relationship ever again, despite my emotions trying to tell me otherwise. I feel that if I do I'm going to set myself up for failure again.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Samurott: It's grammar, GRAMMAR. Not "grammer". No E.

I've had many relationships and felt a lot of feelings, some I'm not sure I'll ever get back. Usually, when I'm with someone, if I sense something's off or I feel something will not work or will eventually end up hurting me --- I run away. You get this after my first girlfriend hurts herself and because I'm the boyfriend whose supposed to protect her, I feel to blame, even after everything you could possibly do doesn't stop her from doing it. After years of feeling to blame, I know now that it wasn't my fault and that there was nothing I could've done. I can honestly say that after her, the most feelings I've ever had with a girl was a one night stand. Hopefully this changes.

Anyway, apart from that, I've had my heart shattered after the first before. We wouldn't even have to be in a relationship. This one girl kept coming over once late night and I was developing feeling for her, but when the friend who introduced me to her and another friend had a massive fight, caused by none other than alcohol (don't drink kids), seeing these two best friends brawl totally wrecked me. I was depressed, I didn't talk to hardly anyone after that. A week later after I had somehow decided I wanted to see her again after I was depressed about the goings-on, she had completely abandoned me. Apparently she had feelings for me but suddenly gave up in that short amount of time.

All wounds heal over time. And there'll always be someone out there looking for someone like you. Heck, my mum found someone in her late 30's. You just got to worry about yourself and do whatever you want to do. Fudge everybody else.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

By "from time to time" you mean "every single post" when you spell it wrong?

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

*nods to Krisp raising a glass*
Two years I'll never have back, heh.

On a more optimistic note, Krisp, the dating world gets better when you worry more for how you feel with you than how you feel with them. (Thank you Ms. ApChBa for teaching me the inverse of that one)

Besides, if all else fails you can always write fun things on their car with Brake Fluid. ^_~* /catharsis

I guess what I mean to say is: Pain today is poetry next week and a good example of what not to do next year. Stay sharp on who and how you are, and let the worthless masses shred themselves on your edge. ^_^

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of the sky?
That which will guide the lost child back to her mother's arms. Exile.
The waves that flow and dye the land gold.
The blessed breath which nurtures life. A land of wheat.
The path the angels descend upon.
The path of great winds. The Grand Stream.
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?

The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Crunchy wrote:
By "from time to time" you mean "every single post" when you spell it wrong?

Yep.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have never had my heart broken. I have seen the effects of it and people who just go around breaking hearts are just plain assholes.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Just gonna pop in for some moral support here.

Heart break is crap. I'm sorry to hear about your break up :( Sometimes its good to enjoy being single, and if you have a credit card with his name on it then go have a singles spree. By that I mean take a road trip and max that thing out cause it wouldnt be your problem :D Hopefully (if you ever read this -_-) it'll cheer you up a bit.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I had a crush on one girl I knew for five years straight, and I never told her. Right at the end of eight grade year, when I was working up the courage to tell her, she started going out with one of my least favorite people in the world. So, yeah... Not a lot of fun.

And now, I've found out one of my best friends has a crush on me, but she doesn't know that I know she has a crush on me, and I'm stumped on what to do. I really like her as a friend, and I'd like it to stay that way. I do feel a little attraction towards her, but I'm just really confused on what to do at the moment.

So in a summary, my love life hasn't been the greatest.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@twist: I'd say go for it. I had a friend who had a crush on me, and I knew about, and I was in the same situation you are in now. What I regret about it, is that we never talk in anymore. Not even the occasional "Hey" in the hallways between classes.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I know your feel Krisp. I was actually considering marring this one girl, but then she threw me away like a day old fish. But now i have a new girlfriend and shes the best thing in my life. I love her.
Love you Trin {luvdisc} {luvdisc}

Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]