It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Super Mario RP! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I'm almost positive it'll work, but we don't have the equipent to pull it off. It's from this ga....rumor I heard that if a Yoshi puts a blue koopa shell in its mouth, it'll sprout wings and be able to fly, for a limited amount of time anyway."

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:47 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Seriously?" Asked Petey, incredulous, "That's impossible! Let's try it!" Petey flew out over the road nearby, and looked in all directions for a blue koopa. "Where do these koopas normally live?" Petey shouted to Stewart.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:56 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You see, that's the problem, I don't know why they live.", said Stewart, as the two made their way past Toad Town, coming upon several unfinished bulidings.

Stewart looked around the area, and an idea struck him as he saw a can of blue paint, and grinned at Petey.

Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:03 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So, Stewart, got any id- why are you grinning like th- what are you- no! NO! NO!!!" screamed Petey as he shuffled away from Stewart, and lay twitching in a corner. Looking up, Petey noticed that Stewart hadn't moved an inch. "Uh... sorry..." Petey mumbled, "so, do you have any ideas?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:58 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Now don't worry, I just need to get some "supplies" from the constrution site right over there.", he said as he pointed to one of the unfinished buildings.

"I'll be right back, just stay right here.", he finished as he ran off to the side of the building, and grabbed a can of blue paint and a roll on brush that they use to paint walls, then ran back to Petey.

"Well, let's get started."

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:02 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh, you're just going to paint my shell blue and eat it? That's okay then," said Petey loudly, "just don't get any on my wings." Petey turned around slowly so his shell faced Stewart. "Hey look! A bird!" Petey laughed hysterically.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:06 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, bascially. I'm surprized you're so calm about it. But here goes nothing.", spoke Stewart as he dipped the brush into the bucket of paint, and as about to roll it on until Petey went, "A bird? Where?" That is when Stewart looked up in all directions.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:11 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"A bird? Where?" Shouted Petey, "Where's the bird?" Petey looked around calmly for the bird that Stewart said he'd spotted, while waiting for the paintjob to be finished. "Will you need anything with that shell? Lettuce?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You're the one who said you saw a bird, but whatever.", he said as he rolled the roller onto Petey's red shell, coating it with blue paint, and being careful not to get any on the wings.

In a matter of 5 minutes, it was entirely coated in blue paint. "Oh, did I forget to mention that this is permanent paint, that'll never come off?", he asked.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:28 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, if my shell's being eaten, it doesn't really matter, does it? DUH!" Said Petey, and he hit himself on the forehead at the "DUH!" Petey turned around to face Stewart, then carefully removed his shell. He passed it silently to Stewart, waiting for him to swallow it whole.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"They don't EAT it, they just put it in their mouth. We don't swallow. And besides, how do we know it'll even work?", he said as he extended his long tongue and grabbed the shell. Sure enough, Syewart sprouted wings. They were small, but still strong enough to fly with.

"I just thought of something.", he mumbled. "How are YOU going to fly now?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:41 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I still have wings, duh!" said Peey, and once again hit himself, "they're under my shell. And since you didn't jump on me or anything my shell should grow back in... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1! Commencing liftoff!" Petey bagan to flap his wings like mad and he flew up into the air. When he landed again his shell, red again, was nestled nicely behind his shoulders. "Shall we blah!?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alright alright, let's go, oh king of the skies.", muffled Stewart. "And pardon me for not knowing the anatomy of a koopa paratroopa.", finished Stewart, as he jumped into the air, hie new wings flapping in the cool, crisp breeze.

"Why am I going with to Bowser's Castle again?", he asked a few moments after liftoff.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:51 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Why not?" Said Petey cryptically, as he took off, "maybe you'll discover something new, no let's blah." Petey began flying towards Bowser's humungous castle. It was so large that the shadow stretched all the way to Toad Town. Speaking of Toad Town... "Hey look! A troop of Koopas, marching down the road to Toad Town. I wonder what they're doing..."

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:55 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Can you tell me what "let's blah" means? But yeah, there's always something new to discover, I suppose."

The 2 of them flew for a few moments more until they another squadron of Koopa Troopas. "This doesn't look good; why do I have a bad feling about this?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:02 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Let's blah? I never said let's blah," said Petey slowly, "I said let's blah. Now hurry up, we're nearly there... though I'm worried about those Koopas. I suppose I'll find out there purpose when we get there." Petey flew onwards, keeping one eye on the castle and the other on the Koopas. Of course, that wasn't easy, "Ah! I sprained my eye muscle!"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sometimes he just makes me wanna...", he thought.

"Yeah, I'm woried about those Koopas just as much as you are. Hey, are they friends of yours?", Stewart joked.

"You sprained...your eye...muscle?", questioned Stewart.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:41 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I was trying to look at the castle and the Koopas at the same time, but they're blahing in two different directions... it really hurts, I'll need a medic when we get to Bowsers castle," Petey said as his little fluffy wings flapped hard.

I'll check the records for Koopa deplyment when we get there, and I'll check for a blue Yoshi named Stewart, this guy intrigues me...

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:46 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Yeah, well that's what you get when you try to multitask.", replyed Stewart.

"Gee, flying isn't what it's all cut out to be, but these small wings can't carry me very high, so that's the problem. I just hope they hold out until we get to the castle."

Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:59 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well you aren't flying right, for one," said Petey, exasperated, "you gotta pull up your legs behind you, point your nose, and flap your wings like mad. You'll be more streamilned." Petey smiled and turned away. Now, instead of looking in two directions at once, Petey compensated by looking back and forth very quick;y when- "AH! I CRICKED MY NECK!"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:07 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart did what was he was told, and sure enough, he was much more confortable with his flying. He looked at Petey when he said he cricked his neck and went, "You're probably the biggest clutz I've ever met; I mean, what's next, you'll break your nose or something?"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:11 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Of course I won't won't break my nose!" Said Petey, looking back at Stewart incredulously. But just as Petey began to look back, a tree came out of nowhere. "AH! MY DOSE! I DINK IB'S BROKEN!"

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:16 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You have GOT to be kidding me.", Stewart groaned in disgust. "Hmm... I wonder if I say "You'll crack your shell", you'll actually crak your shell.", he wondered as they got nearer and nearer Bowser's giant castle.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:20 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((*Holds mouth shut tight*......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Oh.. oh.. he, he! That.. that....
I will re-edit this later after you post again!!!))

Last edited by CHARZARDRAKE on Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Undead isn't a Yoshi, he is a Koopa Paratroopa. And you're at the harbor, which is in Toad Town; Undead and I are a ways away, heading towards Bowser's Castle. I have 2 other characters that are close to meeting up with your character, but I have no time to post it now, i'll do it tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry about that. And By the way, Bowser hasn't done anything yet.))

Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:36 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next