It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Quest Against the Mad King (sign-ups closed for now) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
(don't count me out just yet! And yeah, the site 'improvement' ruined my time on psypokes. Hate all the white.... but anyway, my computer can magically and randomly handle the site now, so we're back on!)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:28 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((yeah, I don't know if I'll have time to come back and do this until June. Most likely not, as RPing takes a bit of time to think out how to respond and advance the story. We'll see, I guess.))

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey I This was a double post by accident and for that I am sorry The site was going slow and I double clicked twice

Last edited by iThunderr on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey I am new to this website and I joined because I saw this,

Color of Dragon, and by extention, sword (no two players can have the same color):Green (I know what you said about no two players having the same colours but I have something good that may change the plot and how it will end and for it to be believable I would like to have green,however should I be denied because of my dragon colour then I will go as a white colour dragon)
Race:Elf
Personallity: funny but determined He does'nt like being laughed at unless he thinks its funny and he can be sarcastic.
Name:Bellaen
History: Bellaen was born in Ellesmera towards the end of the war, however he was saddened when he could'nt fight so he started to train swordsmanship and magic everyday. He was handy with a bow He hand just started the 3rd level of the Rimgar when it became wide news that Eragon had left alagaesia and brought with him the eggs, He was nine at the time. 8 years later he attended an egg parade led by a very proud Firnen and Arya. There Bellaen was brought before a Green/White dragon egg. The egg hatched and he was branded with the Gedwey Ignasia upon his right hand. After that he went to the HQ of the riders in the east where he and His dragon Lenora were trained by Eragon and Saphira. Eragon made it clear that he was trying to help the minds of the Eldunari from Galbatorix, This was a week before he went mad. They left at a battle and fled west which Arya told him would be safe. Eragon attacked before he could tell Arya what truly happened to Eragon and Arya was taken to Uru'Baen. So he took Arya's advice and went looking for the resistance, So they could finally end the reign of tyranny that Eragon laid over Alagaesia.
Name of sword: Islingr (if you dont want me to have this seeing as it was the name for vrael's blade then I will use the name Dawnbreaker(however my indifference to this name is increasing, before this is accepted or denied I might have changed the name of my sword.)
Name of dragon: Lenora (Female)
Appearance: 5"10 aswell as nerago, he is faster than he is stronger(however being an elf he is still stronger than most) he has tawny skin with Black hair and green eyes.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If you would even bother to look at the title, you would see that not only are signals closed, but no one has posted in this topic for over a year.

Mod Edit: Yah.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3