It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 The Weather 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So... what's the weather like where you are? It's snowing for some strange reason here...

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Typical fall where I live. Temps around 45 degrees, scattered rain showers. For the first time in roughly three years, we had a hailstorm yesterday! I fell sorry for my cat, as he was outside during the worst of it...

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It may be time for Winter but the weather still thinks that it is Autumn; the sky is overcast everyday, it is the sudden drops in temperature when the wind picks up that does me in. >.<

Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

F***in sucks. Michigan is getting slammed with 80 degrees farenheit WHILE ITS STILL WINTER!!! I said today that for those who dont believe in global warming, explain why everyone is in t-shirts and shorts and are swimming in March in Michigan. Some random guy called me a hippie and said I'm stupid, so I said stfu and kneed him in the nads and walked away. Anyone else having a sorta love-hate relationship with this weather?

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Samurott wrote:
F***in sucks. Michigan is getting slammed with 80 degrees farenheit WHILE ITS STILL WINTER!!! I said today that for those who dont believe in global warming, explain why everyone is in t-shirts and shorts and are swimming in March in Michigan. Some random guy called me a hippie and said I'm stupid, so I said stfu and kneed him in the nads and walked away. Anyone else having a sorta love-hate relationship with this weather?

I was at my aunts cottage in Michigan during March Break! Why are you complaining ? It was beautiful! I stayed in Roscommon do you know it?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah. I'm not saying I hate it, I just dont like it. It defies my logic.

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Global warming or not, neither side is significantly substantiated by empirical research. Actually, some leading global warming scientists were caught discussing via email fudging numbers to make it seem more plausible from what I heard. During the 70's, geologists said the earth was at the end of an "interglacial period" and the wending years would mark a progressive global cooling, more or less. For Cleveland, 1988 was one of the hottest years on record. The media hyped up global warming when the global average for 2005-2008 (iirc) were consecutively the highest ever (or maybe the average for each year was just higher than the previous). That's no longer true, so it's hard to sell the stories now. That's why you don't hear about it much at the moment.

Unfortunately, science is as much factual and real as it is political and commercial. All aspects of life are. It's human nature to manipulate for attention and control. Always keep your mind open to the fact that either could be true, even when you think you're sure.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah. It sucks. I had to film a video on Sunday while dressed in full-out black. Not smart on my part, I know, but, damnit, its March 18th! Its supposed to be, like, 45 degrees! Now you know why I hate it.

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Samurott wrote:
Yeah. It sucks. I had to film a video on Sunday while dressed in full-out black. Not smart on my part, I know, but, damnit, its March 18th! Its supposed to be, like, 45 degrees! Now you know why I hate it.

I was in my dorm with no air conditioning of course when my neighbour walks in with a full leather outfit and asks me if i want coffee. -_-. Here in Canada its 28 degrees today so for you about 70-80 i guess. But its nice and sunny out.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah. When I finally finish the vid, I'll post it here to show you how horrible it was to be me that day.

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:26 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

How's the weather in Chicagoland? Too :censored: ing warm. I LIKE cold weather. You can just bundle up if it gets too bad. But if it's too hot out, I can't just strip naked. :frustrated:

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The weather here in London is going to drop F***. I liked the warm weather. {charizard} warm me up!

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Mektar: That would suck. Especially since Chigaco is known as the windy city. :P
@KC: Get prepared for it to drop even more. I'm freezing right now!

Goodbye
"

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The south (I mean near the gulf) is pretty mild. If 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit is mild.

I've also noticed that the old saying "April showers bring May flowers" may need to be adjusted. There's very little rain for us in April but tons in March. Anyone else feel the same way?

sad but rad

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]