It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Coro Coro Magazine discussion 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So in the new issue of coro coro, or whatever the magazine's name is, it talks about Black 2 and White 2 and also a little about the new movie and a new pokemon event related to it. They said that though Black 2 and White 2 aren't different colored games, they will feature a, I think they said, "different story and setting(?)". So am I right in assuming this means that this game will NOT take place directly after Black and White 1?

Anyways, I haven't seen any other information about the games, but in regards to the movie event, they are going to be distributing Keldo in the near future, and I even heard rumor about the Mellotia (er, whatever, all these new fangled pokemon names are so confusing) event to be announced soon. so just a little info, I wasn't realy sure where it went so I just put it here, what are your thoughts?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:07 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

No, I think that was more to remind people that this isn't the "third version" procedure where it's almost entirely the same plotline with the third legendary getting a couple of new forms. B/W2 are going to have a lot more work put into them to differentiate them from B/W1. That says nothing about what time period this takes place in relative to the first games.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My thoughts are, its not going to pick off from the end of the originals. I think it would be cool to join certain teams and possibly become a gym leader. But back on topic, i dont even see how picking up from the end of the originals would even work, so the game starts and you have really strong pokemon.... i think it should be a cross region rpg.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I agree, I don't see how you can start the game off being the champion, right where b/w 1 left off, it's going to be interesting to see how they tie it all together. D'you think N has anything to do with creating kyurems alternate forms? or would you like it to be more of a platinum version type thing?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]