It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Black and White 2 Ruby and Saphire 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I couldn't help but notice that the Ruby and Saphire remakes have yet to be so much as announced and they're gunna be overdue quite soon, and the artwork we got for Black and White 2 had a red and blue 2 on it. The color red, understandable as reshiram is half fire, but why is the other 2 blue? wouldn't it make more sense if it were yellow seeing as zekrom is half electric? My other thought was that it was alluding to the original pokemon Red and Blue, symbolizing for example, the new beginning nintendo was shooting for from black and white 1, or the end of the series possibly? Anyways, it could just mean nothing and I'm getting excited to see a Ruby and Saphire crossover. What are your thoughts?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think is blue because electricity is blue. You don't see, for example, a yellow thunder.
Also, Zekrom glows blue.

"

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

R/S remakes can probably be expected late this year in Japan and early-to-mid next year for us, since Ruby and Sapphire came out November 2002 in Japan and March 2003 in North America. FireRed and LeafGreen were two years earlier than Red and Green's ten-year anniversary in Japan (which is weird because I could've sworn that FR/LG were being promoted as tenth-anniversary editions or something) but HeartGold and SoulSilver were much closer, early by a couple months.

Or maybe not. Gen 5 has done a lot of things to surprise me already... anything is fair game now. I grant you permission to freak out about it

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Skeleton: Ha! Great ending!
@Ulquiorra: I already made a topic about this, sorta, but its practically dead now, so...
Personally, I think itll be a great idea! I have never played the third gen games, so I would most definitely buy it.
But what would the names be?

Goodbye
"

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't know, I guess everything is still speculative at this point, and no electricity changes color depending on the heat and the chemicals in the air, i've seen pink and green before, the zekrom thing makes sense tho, I'd actually like to see a gen II sorta thing where you go to hoenn after the main story, but unova is kinda far away for that, I'd REALLY like to see a mmorpg across all five regions, but ill go ahead and discount that for now

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

The colors and patterns on the "2"s in the BW2 logos come from the illuminated patterns on the tails of Reshiram and Zekrom.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I think they might wait for 6th gen, if there will be one. The 3ds has been out for a while now and i dont think gamefrerak will want to steal the 3d graphics from the main series 6th gen games. We might have to wait for 3rd gen remakes

Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, you're new so I'm not gonna report you. But what you just did is necromancy. In normal Eng, it's posting in a topic that is long dead (this one is 9 months old). Don't repeat it.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]