It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 The HG/SS Questions Thread 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello there,

Not sure whether this has been discussed or not, but I have got a question here.
Since nintendo event can be shared in ruby/sapphire/emerald through the mixing of records, does heart gold and soul silver have the same feature?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No, as in all 4th Gen games (D/P/Pt/HG/SS) events are distributed only by wonder cards. Mixing records in Gen 4 is, well, just mixing records I guess (Number of Pokemon caught etc.). Sorry!

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

But you can give Wondercards to your friends. When you click on Mystery Gift, you can go with "Receive from friend" to get it this way. The only issue is you're limited to whatever your friend has.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

But how will my friend send the wonder card to begin with? It seems like there is no "send" button from the mystery gift screen. Is there a combination of buttons which needs to be pressed at the same time like the soft reset to trigger the send command?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

rex09 wrote:
But you can give Wondercards to your friends. When you click on Mystery Gift, you can go with "Receive from friend" to get it this way. The only issue is you're limited to whatever your friend has.

No you can't. Only the secret key for platinum ever had an option to sen to a friend, however that was only on the Japanese version. No other language options currently can support receiving/sending via friend, although it exists in the games coding

Source:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mystery_Gift#Trivia

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:31 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ik this is very noobish but...i cant get the extreme speed dratini!!!i looked at the guide and answered the way it said to and i left dragons den and went back in and the elder is still blabbering about lugia....plz tell me if im doing something wrong RLY want that dratini :cry:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:38 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I am not sure about the dratini, maybe you should solve the lugia problem first before asking the old man again?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Did you get the TM from Claire yet? She's waiting at the entrance of the Dragon Den. If you don't talk to her, then her Grandpa will never give you the Dratini. Hope this helped! :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

O-O
all i had to do....was grab a tm from her.........YOU MEAN I BEAT CLAIR 12 TIMES BECAUSE I WAS TOO STUPID TO SAVE AFTER BEATING HER WITH UNDERLEVELED POKEMON AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS GET A FRIGGIN TM?!?!?!?!(screams in rage but thnx for the help)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Anyone knows about the message saying "the save file will be erased due to corruption or damage"?

I have 236h and 393pkm and now all of this can be for nothing.

Please, help!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, corruption usually means that you turned off the power or reset before you were done saving, but damage, I would assume something happened to the cartridge. Did you play it (or have it) in the cold or drop it or something?

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hi there can anyone tell me which pokemon use these items and what for?

Protector

Dubious Disc (thinking porygonfor that but probs wrong)

Reaper Cloth

Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Protecter is for Rhydon to evolve into Rhyperior

dubious Disk is for Porygon 2 to evolve into Porygon-Z

reaper Cloth is for Dusclops to evolve into Dusknoir.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My radio doesn't have a pokeflute channel. I already fixed the problem in the power plant and the radio tower director already gave me an expansion card but I still don't have a pokeflute channel on my radio. Can anyone please help me!! I cant progress with out it. :cry: :cry:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:59 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

You know how your radio has a circle on it that you can drag around? Drag that circle to the very top of the radio. (Either it's that, or the very bottom; I forget which.) The Poke Flute will play. It will awaken all sleeping Pokemon you encounter, and yes, that counts Snorlax.

The Ruins of Alph also has a very interesting channel in it, when you enter the ruins themselves. (Channel 13.5 has still been preserved.)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi all sorry to bother you, i was training m,y pokeon on heart gold in the sea by cianwood and the battle sprite of the see was red does any one know why this is

Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:06 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

ollie0100 wrote:
Hi all sorry to bother you, i was training m,y pokeon on heart gold in the sea by cianwood and the battle sprite of the see was red does any one know why this is

The battle sprite of what now? What are you talking about?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Sorry for the misunderstanding, like do you know when you go into a the terrain or the battle ground so when your surfing and a wild pokemon appears the battle ground (sea) was red :)

Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:24 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Oh, like the graphic transition, when the sea looks red.

That's just the colors being funny and alerting you that you're about to start a battle. Nothing to worry about.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

what pokemon can u evolve with the dawn and shinny stone i cant seem to figure it out and are there any special pokemon that i can get useing a stone to evolve a pokemon??

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Dawn Stone: Evolves male Kirlia (to Gallade) and female Snorunt (to Froslass)
Shiny Stone: Evolves Roselia (to Roserade) and Togetic (to Togekiss)

As for all the Pokemon that evolve by stones, here's a list for you.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I defeated Red's Pikachu but I didn't get any experience points from that. Why is that? My Dragonite should have gone up a few levels being the only survivor. Red's Lapras beat him up after.
Do I have to defeat all of his Pokémon or is it because I used too many Pokémon and revived a bunch?

Image (by Ender)

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

There could be a few reasons:

~If your Pokemon was level 100 already
~If it was a simultaneous KO; e.g. it used Volt Tackle, KOing both you and itself, leaving no surviving combatants that fought it

Experience is awarded at the time of KO, so I'm willing to bet that Pikachu used Volt Tackle for a double KO, thus denying your points. I could be wrong, though...perhaps it was something else? What exactly happened when it was knocked out?

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Is there a way to find/ge an ice rock to evolve eevee in pokemon soulsilver, if so, how?? :frustrated: Thanks

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Nope. The only Ice/Moss Rocks are in D/P/Pl and B/W. You'll have to find someone with D/P/Pl to trade it to if you want Glaceon/Leafeon.

Also, deleted your double post.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next