It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Trouble in Angwrot! Part One - Just forget about it! 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I have to get away." I thought to myself, running down Fryt Street. In the morning hours of daylight, it was hard for me to blend in. On a cool summer's night, I decided to carry out my most dangerous mission yet. Bombing the stronghold. I set the charges, but was caught escaping. Wait , footsteps. I unholstered my sidearm. The patrol ran right by me. "Perfect." I whispered. *Ptshew ptshew ptshew ptshew* "That ought to do it." I confirmed. A heicopter flew overhead. They're getting more drastic. Time to get home.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: I'll sum up the post for both me and Super_Typhlosion)
The trainer looked at us. "My name is Soren. I am from Unova. What about you?"
"I'm from Nimbasa City. My name is Zaro. This is Facu. He is from... Azrotha City. Before it was destroyed." I introduced. "Where are you from in Unova?"
"Lacunosa. I captured Kyurem. I only did it so that he will stop terrorizing the town. Anyways, I captured him and flew over here. Reports that Reshiram was seen here made me decide to come here. To see the one who defeated Team Plasma. To see... Zaro..." Soren stopped. He looked at me real close. "Zaro? No way. You're Zaro Cane?" I nodded. "That is EPIC! I personally know Zaro Cane! Anyways, they tried to take my Kyurem. The leader... Acid? Yeah. Him. He left. I still have Kyurem, though." Soren finished.
"To regroup. We need to move. Like now." I said. Within minutes, we were on Route 7. Next stop, Chasm Cave!

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(OOC: Samurott, you can godmode me until I post again.)
With Soren tagging along, we ran by tons of trainers who wanted to battle. We ran to Chasm Cave because a person tipped off the location of the rest of the Afterlife force that was in Furlan. We got to the entrance and went inside.
"Be careful. It's a long drop." I said, pointing to the chasm that ran the length of the cave, and spanned a portion of the width.
"How far down is it?" Soren asked nervously.
"About eighty feet. But it usually isnt that bright. And it isn't always this noisy." As I said that, something inside my head clicked. "That's not pokemon made. Thats manmade noise and light." The three of us peered over the cliff edge. Afterlife. "That was easy. Now how to get down there?" Soren pointed at the stalacmites on the ceiling of the cave.
"Who said that we have to face them head on? Get any pokemon capable of knocking those things down. Then when you see your chance, ride one down." He explained. Brilliant. I summoned Flare and Crown to help. Soren summoned a Driblim, a Beedrill, and a Primeape to help.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Ok.)
I took out Hugar, Minipete, and Lucarlz to help me. Facu flew up on Crown and Flare started using Brick Break. I helped with the task. After a few hours, a lot of runs to the Pokemon Center, and a few close calls, we had the stalacmites rigged and ready to go. I pushed the button. Explosions reverberated throughout the cave. (OOC: EXPLOSIONNSS!!!!!!!) Soren jumped on one, then I jumped. I looke around. Facu was still on the cliff. "Facu! Come on!" I yelled. He jumped onto one, barely making it. Through Xtransceivers we talked. Soren counted down.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1- NOW!" Him and I jumped off. Facu was late but safe.
"Look! Daylight!" I said. We raced out of the hole and stopped. We gazed upon Sirlosa City. How is it this magnificient? It is occupied, but yet, no signs of occupation except for the Stronghold that is where the gym once stood.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I woke up to find a stricter control of the city. I peered out the window to find grunts harassing a family. Helicopters flew overhead. In the distance loomed Mt. Invert. I heard the buffeting of blades above. Then a thump and yelling. They were on the roof! :censored: ! I looked at my clock as I was arming up for a defensive. 12:03pm. Wow. I slept in big time. The turrets came online as soon as the door opened. Bullets flew and whizzed by me as I jumped out of a window. I looked up. The chopper was almost back to the Stronghold. Perfect. It only takes one minut for it to leave and head back. This should be great.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We made our way down to the City. It seemed so alive. So much aircraft and vehicles and people. I saw a helicopter land at the Stronghold. Soren hid himself underneath a wagon. Hunter helped hide him even more. "Why are they more strict around here?" I asked.
"I dunno. Beats me." Facu replied. I turned to look back. Smoke was billowing out of Chasm Cave.
"Did you remember to turn off the automated firebombs and artillery systems before we left?"
"F***! No." Facu replied back.
"Oh well."

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I spent my day running around town avoiding any unwanted attention. Then, at 5:37, I felt it and saw it happen. I was watching the opening on the side of the mountain that was an opening for Chasm Cave. Smoke was billowing out of it. A lot of people took notice, but Afterlife said that it was natural, or some bull**** like that. But it was very thick now. Then several booms rocked the valley. Buildings shook. Peope ran for cover. Children screamed. Gates were flooded. It was as if Azreckro was using Pyroclast. A rumble. It started to build up as more booms rocked the area. I was finally at my home when I felt the ground shake violently. I took a quick look around. I spotted three men, all of which were my age, and pulled them intomy house with me. As I shut the door, the sound of thunder mixed with the sound of an earthquake at is peak could be heard. I looked out the window. Mt. Invert was collapsing! Where the cave opening was is now a pile of rocks. I couldnt believe it.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We spent the day walking around the city. Facu couldnt take his eyes off the cave.
"Stop that. You'll attract attention." He went to argue with me, but Soren stopped him.
"It'd be pointless to argue. It'll attract attention." He explained.
---------------
It was 5:37. The ground started shaking. We ran to blend in. A woman our age pulled us into her house as Mt. Invert started to collapse. I glared at Facu as to say, This is all your fault. Next time, I'll handle the explosives.
When everything settled down at 5:44, I didnt waste my time.
"You had to set up unneeded precautions, didnt you?" I asked Facu. It was rhetorical, but he anwered anyways.
"They could follow us!"
"How? They wouldnt be able to find us here in time. And besides, I thought of that. They'll have to navigate through the fallen stalacmites to get to us. But, no, now they can burrow their way through! Thanks!" Soren explained, also infuriated. The woman finally made herself heard.
"Who are you woried about following you?" she asked.
"Afterlife."
"They've been giving you problems?"
"More than you would even know."
"Hmm. My name is Mira."
"Hello, Mira. I'm Zaro, this is Facu, and this is Soren."
"Hello. Umm... What brings you here?"
"Stronghold."
"Oh. Why?"
"This is a high-spirted town. But that Stronghold is an eyesore and a nuisance. So I was thinking of destroying it to lift eveyone's spirits."
"So have I."
"Well we need to go and get some supplies in order t do that. You dont mind if we can use your house as a base of operations, do you?"
"Sure. I have all necessary equipment for that."
"I'll stay here, if thats ok." Soren said.
"Sure."
"Where is your radio?" Mira gestured where it is. Soren went off in that direction. We left.

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When we left, I couldnt shake the feeling we were being followed. It was at nightfall when the city showed signs of life again that it happened. Zaro and I were grabbed, hooded, and... I cant remember. After a long night, I woke up back at Mira's. However, Zaro was nowhere to be found.
"What hapened?" I asked, groggy and slurred.
"Are you familiar with the Deftora Berry and the effects that its skin has on humans?" Soren asked.
"Not really. Why?"
"Because I analyzed what knocked you out using my computer. I found traces of it in your system." Soren said.
"What are the effects?"
"Varies. Migranes, overeating, and an unsatisfiable appetite." Mira explained. She was peerng out the window, looking at the Stronghold.
"Why the repitition? Obviously one who overeats will have an unsatisfiable appetite."
"Because I mean appetite for something else. If you know what I mean."
"What do you me- Oh. Uh-oh. Zaro coud be anywhere. What time is it?"
"9:24." Soren replied.
"I guess I should look for him." I said. I took a shower, got dressed, ate, then left. It was 10:00. Fourteen hours until we assualt the Stronghold.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Oh god. This should be interesting.)
I woke up in a different house. I dont know who's, but it wasnt Mira's.
"What happened?" I rolled over. At this point, I realized I'm not on a bed. I'm on a futon. I also realized that I had a weird night. I got up, got dressed, took one last look at her, then left. Surlana will be pissed, I thought. I walked a few steps when I realized that I'm not in the city. I'm in the suburbs. I walk past the gate. Then, I see Mira's house. I
enter.
"What happened?" I asked. And then, "Where is Facu?" Mira looks at me and says...

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As soon as Facu left, Zaro arrived.
"What happened? Where's Facu?" he asked.
"You had Deftora poisoning. You were drugged. Facu went out to find you." I answered. "Soren, call Facu back."
We recapped the plan and got supplies when Facu came back. We didnt care about whether we attracted attention or not, because that was part of the plan. We came back to the house at 9:00pm. Nightfall.
"Gentleman, tonight, we liberate Sirlosa! No doubt we attracted attention, and I already set up an automated system to make sure they come. It'll go off at precisely 11:50pm tonight. By then, we will be on the roof. When it's clear, hitch a ride on the plane. At the last second, jump off and Fly to your determined spot. Your spot will turn up on your eyepiece as your color. Then, get inside and raise hell. Soren, you take the side facing us. Thats the West Side of the tower. Watch for reinforcements. I will secure the South Side to watch the gate. Zaro, Facu, you will lead the assault. Penetrate the tower on the North Side. To the roof!"

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

11:50pm. We were on the roof. Mira provided us with guns. Soren gladly took all he was given while I only took a shotgun. I dont know if Zaro had one or not. When the 'care' package went off, Afterlife responded within two minutes. We climbed on to the helicopter, hanging underneath it. It took off and Mira began the countdown. I summoned Crown while Soren summoned his Beedrill. Mira summoned a darkly lit bird to ride on. As soon as we all left for our designated spots, a rocket flew by. It scored a direct hit on the West Side.
"Well, I guess your job is done, Soren." I said. He glanced at Mira, who nodded. "Soren, you push from North Side. I'll cover you." She said. Crown turned to start his approach. We finally made it to the spot. We began to break through the wall with Lucarlz, Hugar, and Flare. When we got through, so did Mira and Soren.
"Begin!" Soren yelled through the headsets.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Try to get through this quickly. I have a post milestone that I'll am upon and I have something to say about it.)
We got in and started advancing. We took the stairs up. So far, there wasnt any trouble. We havent been noticed yet. I looked at a map on the wall. Three more floors. One floor to pass, and then... The employee lounge. Great. We started to walk towards the stairs. Facu took point while Soren was behind me with Mira bringing up the rear. We made it to the stairs when Soren and Mira turned and opened fire. Facu did the same, gunning down an unfortunate grunt. Soren and Mira the assumed their positions in the line and we continued onwards. The top of the stairs came and I took Sammi's and Hunter's PokeBalls out and got ready. Facu filed in and took cover. I did the same. Soren went in as bait, both sidearms drawn. I began issuing orders through the headsets.
"Ok. Soren, when they show their faces, light'em up. Mira, you cover. Lay down fire so Facu and I can reach the next floor. Set charges on this floor and go down to the floor we entered on. Set charges on each level. This place falls within the hour. Sirlosans will awake to a destroyed Stronghold. They will awake to a Afterlife-free City."
Then, Soren started firing at grunts as we shouted: "Sirlosans will awake to FREEDOM!!!" And with that, Mira began to fire and Facu and I rushed for the stairs.

(OOC: I have another 'surprise' meeting with Acid. So dont leave immediately.)

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I took point when we climbed up the stairs. The next floor was very quiet, so I guess we havent been noticed yet. We walked through the floor (OOC: Not literally, we walked on the floor.) and got to the stairs. They had an awkward curve to them, so it was hard to see around the corners. I turned the first corner and suppressed gunfire 'erupted' behind me. I looked up as a slight shadow fell over me, leveled my gun, and fired. A gigantic bang echoed throughout the stairwell. We continued onto the next floor. I took cover behind a table that I overturned. Zaro overturned another one across from me. Soren walked in, then Mira. Soren then drew his two pistols and started walking in as bait. Mira went over by Zaro, who started going through who wil do what. At the end of his beautiful speech, we made our presense known. Zaro and I took off while Mira and Soren laid down cover fire. We went up the stairwell and opened the door at the top of the stairs. The highest level of the Sronghold. The Executive Floor. I've been up to this floor in a raid upon the one in Azrotha City. I took left and eliminated the guards and kept an eye on the door. Zaro went right.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

After climbing up the first flight of stairs, we walked towards the next flight of stairs, which will lead us to the employee lounge. I heard a noise, so Soren and I turned and brought up our assault rifles. We did sweeps of the room until our magazine ran out. We reloaded and joined up. When I got to the top of the stairs, I took cover by Zaro. Soren started walking with his pistols drawn. After Zaro gave out orders, Soren fired at a grunt. Facu and Zaro then took off to the next flight of stairs. When they had disappeared, Soren and I went to work setting charges. "Four on each floor." I told him. "Place them in four places, one on the southwest side, one on the southeast side, and one in each corner." We moved down to the floor below and did the same. And then we moved down and set two on the West Side, where the rocket impacted earlier, and placed the remaining six on the East Side. There, that should do it.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I entered the top floor and went right. I turned and entered through a door. Standing in that room was Acid. He looked at me and he said, "It's about time. I have to tell you something. You will succeed in your goal. But your forces will not. Do you know what this means?"
"Yes. I think. You know you won't get away with this, so why do you still do it?"
"Because it's when you will succeed, not why and how. Besides, you don't have anything that could take down my team." Acid gloated.
"Don't be so quick to judge. I gave a few of my team to my family in Nimbasa to protect them from Plasma before I left. This isnt all I have to offer."
"And how do you think you'll get back to Unova? I have Reshiram. And how do you suppose to use the box system on the PC? You can't!" He revealed where he is keeping all the legendaries. I know it. He didnt realize what he just did.
"That is all I need to know. Hunter, get rid of him."
"Wait. Nooo." Hunter put him to sleep. I walked out and looked at Facu.
"Come on. We're leaving."

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Come on. We're leaving." Zaro said to me. I took point and led Zaro out of the building.
"Mira, did you finish?" I asked through the headset.
"Yes. Now hurry! Go to the West Gate that is facing Mearen Village once you get out."
"Ok." We climbed down the last set of stairs and ran towards the hole. "Crown, Fly!" The Unfezant took off as it was told to. "Down there." We met up with Mira and Soren. Mira had the detonater already in hand. She was very focused. But I wasnt watching the building when she pulled the trigger. I was watching the bird that was behind her. The same bird that carried her to the Stronghold.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I landed nearby the gate that leads to Mearen Village. I still remember the wonderful times I had there. The smells of bread baking, candles burning, etc. The peacefulness of the place when it was known as the largest Town in Angwrot. "Mira, did you finish?" Facu's voice disturbed me out of my reminices. I confirmed and gave him directions as of where to go. "Ok." I pulled up a lawn chair and waited. When I saw them exiting the building, I stood up and grabbed the detonator. "This should be entertaining!" Soren covered his ears and Swift screeched. The poor Swellow had been through a lot in the past week. Facu and Zaro landed. I chuckled underneath my breath and brought out my aviators that I bought in secret when we were getting supplies. I pulled the trigger on the detonator.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Facu and I exited the building. Crown carried us down to Mira and Soren. She then proceeded to detonate the charges. I knew that Acid cant survive a fall that far, even if he his in a building. Physics wouldnt allow it. But wait, was that what I think it was?
(OOC: Didnt have much to work with without godmoding.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When the flash from the explosions illuminated the semi-sleeping city, I got a good look at the bird. It was a Swellow. Oh. I turned and saw Zaro scowling at the building.
"What's wrong?"

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Acid escaped somehow. I dont know how, since Hunter knocked him out quite well." I explained to Facu. "Alright! Moving on!" We went through the gates and encountered little to no problems on Route 9. But Merlean Village is a different story. The frames and foundations of buildings were visible, but that was it.
"What had happened here?" Soren asked.
(OOC: Drago_girl, you didnt mention a Swellow. Why?)

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(OOC: Sorry I havent been on lately. I added Swellow because of two things. I'll PM them to you.)
Merlean Town still looked like it was in the same state that it was in when I left it. Barren, broken, and gone.
"What had happened here?" Soren asked.
"Afterlife! Those monsters took EVERYTHING! I used to come here when I was younger just to escape the city life. I used to go to school here. My Kyogre. They used it when I gave it to Amy. So sad. The Gym Leader of Sirlosa. She posed as a beggar just to get Kyogre. She ruined my life! I dont even know where my parents are! That is IF theyre alive! The nerve they have. Come on! I'm leaving this place." I explained. Soren had a look on his face. As I ran away from Facu and Zaro, he followed.
"I'm sorry. I didnt know." he consoled me.
"Its ok. Amy took my Groudon and Rayquaza shortly after I gave her Kyogre. Groudon did most of the damage."
"So what did Kyogre do?"
"Flooded the houses. It actually disguised its helpfulness by doing so. People evacuated quicker." I sat in silence, remembering the shaking, the flames, and the screams. Soren left to find Facu and Zaro.

Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Sorry to hear that had happened.)
After Soren asked "What happened here?", Mira screamed and ran off.
"What's her problem?" Soren asked.
"Did you not just hear her?"
"Umm..."
"Make sure she doesnt go too far." I told him. It was more of an order than a suggestion. He ran off after her. "Now that that is over with..." I said out loud. I turned to Facu and said, "Something tells me I shouldnt trust Soren." Facu gave me a puzzled look. Hunter stared off into the distance at Soren upon hearing these words. "I trust him too much for someone I just met five days ago. I know him from somewhere. I just dont know where, though."

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"I know him from somewhere. I just dont know where, though." Zaro said. Hunter looked, rather stared, at Soren running off after Mira.
"Perhaps from Unova? He has Kyurem." Hunter showed doubt at those words. Hunter must know something Zaro doesnt. "How long has Hunter been with you?" I asked Zaro.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"How long has Hunter been with you?" Facu asked. He seemed to be fascinated with the Haunter all of a sudden.
"Since I met him in Lavendar Town in Kanto." I told him. I reached for Hunter's PokeBall when I stopped to hear what Hunter was going to say.
<Facu is onto something. I can sense it. Soren isnt who you think he is. I know. I've been watching him more closely ever since I put Acid to sleep.>
"What makes you think that?"
<Soren and Acid know each other. In fact, Acid knows Soren as an equal.>
"Hmm... That's good to know." I concurred. I turned back to Facu and said "Facu, ke- Watch Out!" I tackled Facu to the ground as an arrow flew by our heads. "What was that?"
<It seems to be an arrow.>
"Thanks Hunter. I know. I meant where did it come from."
<Not from a bow.>

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next