It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 Official "What is your Favorite Pokemon" thread 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I never worry very much about IVs or EVs, and my favorite pokemon changes a lot. It's usaually whatever I like in the game I'm currently working on, but one that's stood out through the generations is Charizard. Charmander was my first pokemon, and I was amazed when it evolved into Charizard, which looked awesome (I knew nothing about pokemon in those days; I had just started playing) and destroyed everything and anything with Flamethrower, Overheat, Blast Burn, and Hyper Beam. It was a total powerhouse.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I would have to say (in no order, except that tyranitar is def number 1)

1: Tyranitar
2: Ho-oh
3:Honchkrow
4: Gengar
5: Dragonite
6: Lugia
7: Suicune
8: Zapdos
9: Metagross
10: Insert Fighting Pokekon Here

BTW First post and I can say that this forum would have to be the best pokemon forum on the internet.
And as you can see, I care not for generation V because it sucks. (We used to be so pokemon crazed, my brother could tell the cry of ALL of the 251 pokemon. Ahh the old days!

Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My favorite Pokemon has to be {munchlax} with {raikou} being a close second.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My Fav's are:

Metagross
Gallade
Garchomp
Charizard

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Zangoose and Deoxys are my favorites, but I like the majority of Pokemon at least a little.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ehhh. My favorites have changed a great deal over the years, going from the stereotypical Eevee/Salamence/Metagross/Garchomp trend to a simple Nosepass and Pidgey combo. 'Tis probably due to short stories I wrote starring them, forcing me to see them in a new light.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Me loves the {Charizard} {Gallade} {Gardevoir} {Salamence} {Umbreon} {Simipour} :violin:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Politoed, and it's been Politoed for a long time. It's a little disappointing that it's rapidly becoming a staple of everyone's team now because you can get them with Drizzle, but I'm not a hipster and won't change just because it's popular. Sorry, uniqueness.

Other favorites are Quagsire, Rotom, Emolga, Dewott, Cyndaquil, Furret, Lickitung. I probably said that in my first post here.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

LUXRAY FTW!!!
Yeah, I kinda love luxray. Anyway, these are my favourites:
1.luxray, well duuuh.
2.jirachi, so cute yet so annoying to fight.
3.latias, I just love her stats; spdefence is so awesome.
4.delcatty, it's a cat. It's competetively useless. What more do you want?
Okay, now it gets kinda foggy, I have a defenite top four but about a hundred in joint fith, I'll try my best to pick my favourites.
5.garchomp, chomp chomp.
6.gardevoir, alakazam is soo last season.
7.mudkip, you liek?
8.dialga, *witty reason*
9.flaafy, pink 'n' fluffy.
10.uxie, I like clever 'mon.
So yeah, that's my ten favourite 'mom. Here are some more that I like: empoleon,sentret,registeel,heatran,frosslass,missingno,bastiodon,togekiss,pachirisu,skitty,shedinja,forretress,shuckle,dragonair,mawile,blastoise,bellossom,golduck,blissey,deoxys,kyogre,magcargo and victreebell.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:45 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I must love ALL the pokemon!

{absol} is my favorite. I used him in the Hoenn E4 every time, and I love my current one so much. I might just start searching for a shiny one.
Then {groudon} because I played through Ruby thrice.
Next up is {blaziken} because he was my starter for Hoenn the first time.
Finally {kabutops} due to his epicness.
That's all.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the anime, but ever since I saw Team Rocket's Meowth in the first season, I completely fell in love with Meowth... If I'm training one I never let it evolve, even though its as weak as heck. I love it ^^ I also love Snorlax and most grass pokemon, even though in my experience of online battling they're not particularly viable. Not that I have all that much experience.

I have a particular dislike for dragon pokemon and most of the legendaries though. Probably because they're overused. But meh.

Wewt, first post. Hi guys :3

Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

First post! Yay!
My Favorites (in no order except one)
1. Braviary
2. Ampharos
3. Oshawott
4. Cyndaquil
5. Blastiose
6. Skarmory
7. Miltank
8. Darumaka
9.Treeko
10. Lugia

Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:15 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I must say...

Blaziken is my favorite...

Blaziken has a strong appearance and nice long hair...

Flames on his arm makes it more awesome!

With a good type combination of Fire and Fighting...

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:10 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Espeon/Alakazam, Dragonite, Lapras, Venasaur, Gengar, Pidgeot, Tyranitar, and Blaziken. I chose Espeon and Alakazam because of their specialty of Sp. Atk. Which helps them abliterate pokemon with one move unless the foe has high Sp. Def. Or the foe is resistant to their move's type. Then Dragonite due to the high variety of moves he can learn and his resistance to most attacks. I have no strategic love for Lapras, I just think he's awesome. And there are some other reasons why i like the above pokemon that i do not wish to explain right now

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

My fav pokemon would be Charizard, Sceptile, Girafarig, and Jolteon

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'll go with blastoise, farfetchd, haunter, dragonite, and pinsir for RBY (and the legendaries, of course), typhlosion for 2nd gen; lucario, dialga, and garatina; and for generation V: reshiram, brevairy, emolga, victini, SAMUROTT, axew, fraxure, hacksorus, and emboar. and yes, i do know i spelled hacksorus wrong twice, so plz do not jump thru the screen and bite my head off.

Goodbye
"

Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:05 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ive always liked tyranitar and ursaring from Gen 2, gen 1 is my favourite, but theres just something about them.
they look quite realistic (something we're all starting to lose with pokemon) yet they were pretty badass, ones a dinosaur dragon thing and ursarings a freakin bear, theyre so simple and i think thats wat makes them so good

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My favorite is Charizard. I'm a Gen 1 person, I like the old school Pokemon. I like the classic Red and Blue versions of Pokemon. Back then, Charizard was the best Pokemon you could have. It was the powerhouse.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mine has to be Eevee. At first I loved Mudkip but when I got Eevee, I had a new favourite. The reason I like Eevee is that you can choose what it evolves into and it's evolve forms are amazing.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Image, definitely. This man evolves from an insignificant ... fish. Except for the huge weakness against Thunderbolt, he can do anything, plus I love how his movepool is so wide, he can learn any type.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Defenitley this guy....he scares me in the anime... http://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y36 ... nt=493.png

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I haven't been on this website in so long~ I'm not quite sure why -w-

Anyway~
Slowpoke, Cradily, Toxicroak, Koffing, Magneton, Mandibuzz, Teddiursa, Tentacruel, Tangrowth, and maybe Accelgor are my favorite pokemon :3

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, for me, in order :
1. Charizard
2. Darkrai
3. Arceus
4, Spiritomb
5. Garchomp
Actually, Wurmple is my Number 1 Favorite. Kinda weird, though. So the list should be like this :
1. Wurmple
2. Charizard
3. Darkrai
4. Arceus
5. Spiritomb

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Heres some random faves of mine.
{charizard} {snorlax} {eevee} {espeon} {arcanine} {dragonite} {raichu} {ditto} {mew} {lugia}

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Somewhere on the internet drooling over a Mewtwo EX Card...
{mewtwo}
I. Love. Mewtwo. So much! Rayquaza is a close contestant for my first favorite, but Mewtwo was the first Pokemon I ever heard of besides Pikachu and Dialga.

I have so many others that I don't remember them all, but a few are Porygon-Z, Genesect, Dialga, Giratina, Celebi, Latias, Glaceon, Zorua, Gyarados, Torterra, Vaporeon, Arceus, Abra, Typhlosion, Trapinch, Flygon, Kyogre, Mew, Lugia, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Absol, Skitty, Salamence, Lucario, Venusaur, Samurott, Blaziken, Bayleef, Suicune, Zangoose, Mesprit, Froslass, Arcanine, Ninetales, Darkrai (Because it says THIS GARDEN IS EVERYONE'S!) and definately Rayquaza, too.
*Pants*
And I still have more.

and I grew attached to the name. xD So..its my username in a lot of places and my RP Mewtwo's nickname.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Mewsie on Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next