It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Who would win in a fight: Zoroark or Zorua? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: In the Gildor League, enjoying the privelges of being the League Master
They are both the evolved forms of one another, but who would actually win if they decide to attack on one another? I would say Zoroak because he is bigger and can launch awesome moves. Yet, Zorua could just run and transform into something. So, would it be a fight between Power and Cleverness?

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Zoroark hands down. Higher stats in everything and it can learn focus blast and with its high special attack can destroy zorua with its tiny special defence.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If you're referring to the anime, then I would say either could win. Literally anything can happen in that show. :?

In the case of the games, Zoroark wins easily. It's got better stats and everything. No contest. Also, both of them can transform due to their Illusion ability. They take on the appearance, name, and Pokéball of the last Pokemon in your party when sent into battle, but not their actual moves.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

In the game itself id have to go with zoroark, while in the anime then id say zorua cuz he's sooo tricky.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:23 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
Elkswood wrote:
In the game itself id have to go with zoroark, while in the anime then id say zorua cuz he's sooo tricky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Being Screwed over and over again by Luck, Fate or Destiny Oh and lets not forget the HUGE ONE KARMA
Well i would have to say Zoroark in the game and Zorua in the anime. Like someone else said Zoroark can learn focus punch that would slaughter the zorua. But you have to take other factors into account like their EV and IVs and the levels of the pokemon, and the overall stats of each one of them. Then you have to remember that the Zorua could have learned Double team so your moves wont hit all that much. So your luck could be really BAD. Or you could be like me who teaches all the pokemon moves that do damage so if My zorua had a lower speed (Which it should...) I would attack that Zoroark and its focus punch would be useless.

So to sum it all up... It just depends on how you raised the 2 pokemon... :ugeek:

I am the Breeding Queen of Chikorita's if you want one, PM me with offers!
Well in that case I am a all around general Breeding Queen so if you have a pokemon that you want breed I'm the girl to talk to! Sadly My Pearl is gone but i will leave it in case it comes back!!
If I am rude ignore it I have a bad day, a bad week or even a bad month... or you have just made me VERY angry either that or BiPolar/ADHD has struck again and I'm Sorry very much maybe.
If I am overly excitable, happy, etc. Ignore it It's just that Karma has decided to be nice for once or Bipolar/ADHD has struck again.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

If the Zoroark was terrible raised...and the Zorua was amazingly raised, then yeah, Zorua.

But if not - Zoroark. Was this something you were just wondering or what? Seems simple?

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: (Well the location of my face) Infront of the D.S screen of course!
Well it depends on what the moves are. Also the trainer could keep the Zorua from evolveing but raise it to a high level.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think zoroark would win either way. JUST LOOK AT HIM! how bout this battle, a wolf vs a puppy. Nuff said

Fire Water Earth Wind

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]