It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 The Mascot War! IT IS FINISHED!!! ALL HAIL RAYQUAZA! 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{rayquaza} / {blastoise}
Emerald was my first game and Rayquaza's design is amazing, especially when it's shiny/Stuipd ugly turtle. What turtle has cannons on it anyway?

Last edited by Eeveelution-Master on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I don't know, what rodent shoots electricity, dog breathes fire or mutated cat has psychic abilities?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Frost: Couldn't have said it better.
{rayquaza} / {lugia}
I'm sorry. I like Lugia, but I think Ho-oh is a bit better. Rayquaza is cool and definitely has a chance TO GO ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!! They did it! The Patriots beat the Giants! They won--
Oops. Off-topic.

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Samurott: If I understand you correctly, I shall have the following responses:
1. Thanks for clarifying that! Also whenever I say Samurott I'm not talking about you but to that sea lion over there!
2. Thanks! It's especially kind of you to tell someone to spend all their time worrying about an unlively post instead of participating in anything else.
3. Well well, I shall personally make sure of that. Or else my father will hear about this.
@Frost: The point is not creatures with magical abilities but that cannons are very mechanical parts. A well-designed Pokemon should look whole and organic, not random stuff struck into random animals (compare Fat Shellfish's cannons with Magmortar's).
ShinyLucario wrote:
Kyogre {kyogre} / Blastoise {blastoise}
Same reasons as before and before:
- Kyogre is a mighty beast with great design and excellent ability and massive power that subdues (nearly) everything.
- Come on, I've been booting this thing so many time I've ran out of hateful adjectives.

I find no error in repeating my vote.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*****NOT A VO-- Nevermind*****
@SL (or that shiny ferret-man-thing over there): 1. Samurott isn't a sea lion. It is an otter. Get it right. It is one thing to insult one's favorite pokemon. It's another to insult their 2nd favorite and namesake for their account on Psypokes. 2. Your PEC was/is dying. Just wanna let you know. 3. When did I ever use numbers?
Since it is 12:20am where I am...
{blastoise} / {rayquaza}
Both Karma AND Reversal is a b***h, SL. Get used to it.

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

{blastoise} up/ {suicune} down
[southern accent] Blastoise is kinda cool. Why y'all hatin'? And because y'all hatin', I shoot a puppy (Meaning Suicune. I'm not a serial killer who likes to kill small defenseless animals like Samurott). [/southern accent]

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{rayquaza} / Image
Trying to speed up the round with these votes... Anyway, it's an extreme killer green dragon. And I even made some cartoon movie with him in it a while ago (I deleted it though) / Again, least fav so far (despite him being in my sig). It's not that I don't like it though.

Edit: don't forget my picture game that I'll start sometime *hint* *hint* viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21572

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*****NOT A VOTE*****
@Drago: Thanks.
@S-r: I'm looking forward to it! Too bad I can't participate. :(

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

**NOT A VOTE**
@Samurott: I feel that this conversation is accomplishing nothing, and that it is best to settle any conflict and misunderstanding once and for all.
Last time I checked, "making enemies" is not among my goals at the Psypoke Forums. My last post was not meant to deliberately offend anyone. Sarcasm, yes. But hostility, no.
Firstly, I don't know where you got your information about Pokemon origins. Oshawott and Dewott are clearly based on otters but Samurott is most certainly based on a sea lion, as research and a good comparison will tell. But you said that I insulted your favorite Pokemon by pointing out so. Do you know the feeling of being baselessly accused?
Then you implied that your second favorite Pokemon is Lucario, and when I used its name in my account name - created roughly three years before you did - I am also insulting it. I take serious offense in that. How would you feel if I - hypothetically - said that the name of Samurott the Formidable Pokemon is shamed because of a certain Psypokian who argues with me used its name?
You might have meant well in reminding me of my inactive PEC (And I should thank your good intentions), what what do you suggest me to do? I can think of nothing I can really do to magically make many people join it, so I shouldn't, and didn't, worry too much about it.
About the numbers I used, I apologize for my habit of making things unclear. I was just referring to the third sentence in your post.

I hope my answers will settle most, if not all, of our misunderstandings. Sorry for putting a long rant that few will care about in your PEC, but a bitter relationship should last as short as possible. Thank you for reading.

EDIT: Overlengthy rant is overlengthy. Shrunk.

Last edited by ShinyLucario on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*****NOT A VOTE*****
@SL: I'm not mad. I'm just wondering where youre getting your info from. My second favorite pokemon is an otter. Not Lucario. Lucario is like my seventh favorite. And upon further review, I'm not flaming you. It's a misunderstanding. I was talking about me when I said namesake. Also, how does Samurott look like a sea lion? Sea lions are similar to seals. If tell you that your PEC is dying, it means to move on to the next round or make it so someone can vote again. If I offend anyone, it's unintentional. I didn't know if you were being sarcastic or serious. If you would've said so, then I wouldn't need to type this up. Sorry.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{palkia} / {blastoise}

Same reasons for Palkia.
Blastoise is my least favourite one remaining (other than Venusaur).

Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*****NOT A VOTE*****
So Super_T is supposed to make his debut in KSZ today. This should be interesting.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{blastoise} / {rayquaza}
Why everyone hatin'?

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:46 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Samurott: Thank you very much for clearing this up! Now when I look back I look totally impetuous for jumping to conclusions. Then again, it's better to post a stupid rant to clear everything up than not saying anything and let a little misunderstanding roll into a grudge. So I'll just take it as a life lesson lived. :)
By the way, I read about Pokemon origins on Bulbapedia. Maybe Samurott does keep some otter features, but its body shape (esp. snout), whiskers, fin-like tail, pose, flipper-like limbs, color... In fact, according to hereand here the designer himself revealed that he decided to make Samurott completely different from its pre-evos and used sea lions/seals as a base. Hope this answers your question!

Because I'm uncreativeeco-friendly I'm just gonna recycle my vote yet again.
ShinyLucario wrote:
Kyogre {kyogre} / Blastoise {blastoise}
Same reasons as before and before and before:
- Kyogre is a mighty beast with great design and excellent ability and massive power that subdues (nearly) everything.
- Come on, I've been booting this thing so many time I've ran out of hateful adjectives.

So...this is the last time I can vote for either of them in this round, right?

Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok, we shall comprimise! Samurott is no longer otter or sea lion, but an otter-lion! Anyways... Oh wait. Could it be? *tallies up Blastoise's votes* Ha-ha! Yes! Mwahahahahahahahaha! Irony! Gotta love it! SL, you were so stuck on eliminating Blastoise that you didn't realize it had the most immunity AND the most boot votes! Yes! That means that Round 3 is officially over with Blastoise immune in Round 4! And the loser is...
D****t! I save Blastoise, but not Reshiram! Nooooooooooo!!!!!! Whyyyyyy??????? *Runs outt of room screaming and crying. Comes back with a knife and a Zekrom plush doll* I blame you for this! DIE!!! *Stabs Zekrom. Finishes. Cries while disposing the body. Asks mom for a new one. Then comes back.*
Ok, so on the bright side, Venusaur can finally face is inevitable DEATH! Blastoise is immune and Reshiram is... in. A. BETTER. PLACE!!! *Picks up knife and repeats the above process on a Kyurem plush doll.*
Begin Round 4 now.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{charizard} / {venusaur}
I don't think Charizard has ever been voted for recently. Venusaur WILL DIE this round. Or Arceus and I will a Shinx and the loser. So, I guess, either way, Arceus and I will kill a Shinx and Venusaur anyways.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey, Stabby!
{giratina} / {venusaur}
Venusaur will die. It is inevitable. My prediction for the final three is Rayquaza vs Suicune vs Lugia. Possibly Giratina instead of Suicune.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This is when it all goes down.

{venusaur} / {charizard}
As a very famous man once said,
Highlight to view spoiler.
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you! Never never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!/ Never used it, never will, need someone to go?

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Updated scoreboard:
{blastoise} Immune EAT IT!!!
{charizard}- 1/1
{ho-oh}- 0/0
{lugia}- 0/0
{suicune}- 0/0
{groudon}- 0/0
{kyogre}- 0/0
{rayquaza}- 0/0
{venusaur}- 1/2
{palkia}- 0/0
{dialga}- 0/0
{giratina}- 1/0
Zekrom- 0/0
Reshiram- R.I.P.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Image / {ho-oh}
DIGITAL MON :censored: YEA / Don't really care for it. And I ironicly prefer Lugia to it

Samurott wrote:
@S-r: I'm looking forward to it! Too bad I can't participate. :(

Why not?

Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

*****NOT A VOTE*****
Because I don't have a photobucket account and I don't know how to get them online.

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Samurott wrote:
*****NOT A VOTE*****
Because I don't have a photobucket account and I don't know how to get them online.

Try this: http://imageshack.us/
You can also upload it as an attatchment

(sorry if this is off topic again)

Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@~Kiga: Palkia is part Water because of its pearls. Like Dialga's part Steel because of its diamond. Hope this helps!

Aww, who am I kidding. I know that eventually ol' Venus will have to go, I just don't want it to happen before Fat Shellfish or something worse do... But thanks to our dear friend Samurott we know that regardless ol' Venus will join Kyuuuuuurem and Reshiram in a better place, without evil or illness, without tears or darkness, without haters or bad rhyme-ness. :)
BTW Rick Astley is awesome.

Kyogre {kyogre} / Groudon {groudon}
- Same old reasons, great design movepool stats ability etc
- Really not my type (pun unintended). I mean it is somewhat fearsome looking and such but...meh. It can't help pull off a Manaphy sweep, that's for sure.

Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{rayquaza} / {venusaur}
As Rayquaza said: There can only be one green mascot!

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

{charizard} / {venusaur}
Charizard is the only fire type that is not immune/eliminated that is worth it. Venusaur isn't worthy.

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next