It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Trouble in Angwrot! Part One - Just forget about it! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

RP Name: Trouble in Angwrot! Part One: Team Afterlife Rising!
Rating: PG or PG13
Plot: In the newly discovered region Angwrot, a Team never heard of before is on the rise. What first seems to be a random crime spree turns into an organized crime syndicate. Team Afterlife is born! Using their forces to rain death upon the land, Afterlife has captured the legendary Azreckro, a fearsome Rock Dragon, in order to use it's all powerful move, Pyroclast, against innocents and enemies. Team Spirit, led by Zaro Cane, has to find the other legend, Zakarwa, a Ground Dragon, in order to fight Afterlife. One problem: they have to brave Afterlife grunts to find out where the Tomb of Zakarwa is. Will Spirit prevail? For the sake of Angwrot and the rest of the world, let's hope they do.
Rules: No legendaries.
This is a new region, therefore, new pokemon. I'll list the few new ones if and when this is approved.
Godmoding only allowed at MY discretion. If you want to godmode, PM me first. Make sure you have your post ready because I will most likely ask for it.
Some non-pokemon violence, but not to excessive.
No 'romance' unless I APPROVE IT!
I will need frequent users for this. PM me saying that you will be unable to access psypokes.
All pokemon gens 1-5 are allowed.
Be creative and use good grammar.
Your character will need eight (8) gym badges by the end of the RP.

Profile formula: Name, Age, Apperance, History, Pokemon Team, Additional Info, Badges

My character

Name: Zaro Cane
Appearance: 6' 1" with Silver and Blue hair with red, blue, grey, or black eyes (gotta love colored contacts). Slightly above average build. Is usually seen in hooded cloaks similar to jedi robes, but flicks it off when he goes into battle, whether it be hand to hand or pokemon.
History: Defeated Team Plasma in Unova, which indirectly led to the execution of his mother at the hands of Sage Giallo. He then fled to Sinnoh on his Reshiram. He fled Sinnoh when remnants of Team Galactic tried to steal his pokemon. He arrived in Angwrot, only to find chaos. Team Afterlife has become too powerful. They were even bold enough to take his Reshiram.
Pokemon: Samurott (f - "Sammi", lv. 100), Lucario (m - "Lucarlz", lv. 89), Emolga (m - "Minipete", lv. 70), Haunter (f - "Hunter", lv. 55)
Additional Info: Signature pokemon: Sammi and Hunter. He pulls either of these out, and congrats, you pissed him off. Has a psychic connection with his pokemon, ie: speaks with them through telepathy, feels what they feel. Very withdrawn and hates Team Afterlife. Barely talks to his council, unless being "friendly". Talks a lot of game to opponetts.
Badges: All 8 Unovan badges and 3 Sinnoh badges.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Here are the new pokemon:
Emolcal- Electric/Flying type, evolution of Emolga. Now with legs.
Humedron- Dragon pokemon that is humanoid in shape.
Armadron- Dragon/Fighting pokemon. Has big arms. Evolution of Humedron.
Armanondron- Dragon/Steel pokemon. Instead of big arms, cannons will be on arms. Alternate evolution form of Humedron.
Yuwefoh- Psychic/Flying type, evolution of Beheeyem. Saucer shaped.
The aforementioned legendary dragons.

If you have any more ideas for new pokemon, post them in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29110
Be sure to say that you are from this RP.

Goodbye
"

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Since its been four days and I'm kinda p.o.-ed that it seems no one is interested, how about this. If you 1.) like the storyline of this, but you think the rules might be strict, or 2.) are afraid because of the part one in the title, 1.) PM me and tell me what you dont like and I'll consider changing it, or 2.) dont be. If this takes off by the end of January, I will probably end up posting Part Two in the RP Apps by June or July.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Since I am getting tired of waiting, I'm just going to get the start out of the way.)

Zaro Cane flew into Hardelian City Private Airport on Reshiram. Upon arrival, an airport official dressed in midnight blue clothing with a mauve 'A' on the shirt and hat was having a conversation through his Xtransciever. Before Zaro greeted the official, who said his name was Rafairo, he overheard the conversation that he and a 'Sir Christian' had over their Xtranscievers. Although he couldn't understand all of the three minute conversation, he heard the phrases 'Reshiram', 'Distract the trainer for five minutes', and 'I will do that, Sir'.
"Follow me to customs, Mister..."
"Cane. Zaro Cane." Zaro finished.They started to walk away from Reshiram. Zaro looked back and saw ten crewmen with the same uniform as Rafairo and one other person, possibly Sir Christian. He checked his C-Gear. Five minutes have passed. Great!
"That is a beautiful bird." Rafairo remarked.
"It's a dragon. Reshiram." Zaro corrected.
"My apologies."
"Apologies?" Zaro wondered. He now noticed Reshiram being flown off in chains, carried by another dragon pokemon, and Sir Christian was walking over to Zaro and Rafairo.
"Sir Christian! How did your catch go?" Rafairo asked.
Zaro was holding back tears at the loss of his beloved Reshiram to care about what the two were talking about. "After all I did to protect us from Team Galactic, you get taken from me." Zaro queitly said to himself.
"Thanks, Sir!" Rafairo said to Christian as he was walking away from Christian with money in hand, too busy to notice the summoning of a Samurott.
"Sammi, take aim at that dragon and use Ice Beam!"
"SAM!!! MU!!! ROTTTT!!!" Sammi bellowed as a beam of ice shot right past the dragon.
"Sammmiiii. You missed. That's ok though. We'll find Reshiram soon enough." Zaro consoled. Without warning, Zaro reached out and grabbed Rafairo by the neck.
"Tell me where Reshiram is!"
"I-- I don't-- t kn-- know" Rafairo gasped.
"YOU! Sir Christian! Where is my Reshiram?"
"Whoa don't be too rash, Zaro. Put him down." chided Christian.
"No! Not until you tell me where Reshiram is! If you don't, one flick of the wrist will take his life." Zaro threatened. Sir Christian could see the seriousness in his eyes. It was unsettling.
"You wouldn't."
"Soo close." Zaro said. And with that, Zaro added a flick of the wrist and Rafairo's body went limp.
"Acid, I need an escape!" Christian said into his Xtranceiver. In a few seconds, the dragon came back with a rider.
"Acid!" screamed Christian. "Down here!"
"OK!" Acid replied. "Azreckro, use Pyroclast!"
Zaro took cover for 15 minutes until it was safe. He saw a letter and picked it up. It read:

Thanks for your generous donation to Team Afterlife
Signed,
Acid

"That was Team Afterlife!" an onlooker exclaimed.
"SAMMM!"
The bystander was startled by the monstrous pokemon standing before him.
"Please excuse Sammi. She is very protective of her trainer and comrades, whether it be pokemon comrades or her trainer's comrades." consoled Zaro. "Sammi. Settle down."
"Sam."
"How much do you know of Afterlife?" Zaro asked.
"A lot. But I don't always say that to just anyone."
"Why?"
"Because. If I do, they might take notice to my knoweldge of Afterlife and my resemblance to the resistance leader. They will just need to put two and two together." the stranger answered.
"Resistance leader? That's you?"
"Yep." the leader replied.
"Azreckro. That was the dragon. But the rider?"
"Acid." the leader finished. "He is the leader of Team Afterlife, and the trainer of Azreckro. Or, at least, he is the leader. Some think that he-"
"Is being held captive?" Zaro asked.
The leader nodded in reply.
"Impossible. If someone had a legendary of that stature, they wouldn't be held captive." Zaro said.
"True. So where are you headed? Or can you not tell?" the leader asked.
"I'm headed towards Plitano City." Zaro confided. "My girlfriend is there and she might be able to help me with my current situation."
"Plitano City? That's three settlements away! You can't be serious! Team Afterlife will jump you!" the leader assured.
"Oh well. Let them. They won't get away."
"Can I come with? I had to flee my home in Plitano because Team Afterlife found out where I live and jumped me and I've been running ever since." the leader pleaded.
"Sure. By the way, my name is Zaro. Zaro Cane." Zaro introduced.
"Nice to meet you Zaro. My name is..."

(OOC: The first to sign-up gets to be the leader of the resistance. Also, second-in-command for the soon to be formed Team Spirit. PM me your sign-up or just post it here. Your character can either be male or female. I don't care.)

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Name: Facu
Appearance: 5' 6" with an moderate build. Blond hair and green eyes. His hair isn't consistent, since he is the resistance leader. He always changes his appearance between cities.
History: He spent all of his life in Angwrot. Never has he been outside of the Southern Tier. Traveled the entire region when he was just 12 with his Typhlosion. It was soon after he returned to his home in Azrotha City that the Night of the Last Breath, as it came to be called, happened. On his 14th birthday, Team Afterlife formed. On his 15th, they announced their search for Azreckro. A year later (his 16th), they attacked. In days, Azrotha fell under Afterlife's rule. Facu was angered at them for ruining his Sweet 16. He seen the oppresion and horror that Afterlife forced onto people. On his 17th, They announced their plans. Azreckro was revived under their control. That night, a riot broke out. Afterlife's respone was to make the streets of Azrotha red with blood. The streets are still stained to this very day. After seeing this, the resistance formed, with Facu at the head.
Team: Typhlosion, Lv. 67, Male, Flare
Unfezant, Lv. 53, Male, Crown
Meowth, Lv. 47, Female, Bandit
Additional Info: Uses Bandit as a way of income. Constantly changes appearance. Blames Afterlife for ruining his life.
Badges: All 8 Angwrotan Badges.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Approved. The show goes on. But we still need two more.

Goodbye
"

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: I'm just going to godmode a bit right here to help get the ball rolling.)

"Nice to meet you, Zaro. My name is Facu." Facu introduced.
"How is it you know so much about Afterlife?" I asked. (OOC: First person is waayyy better than third!)
"They ruined practically all of my teenage life. They killed my parents, took away a few of my pokemon, and didn't even know they were doing it." Facu explained. The expression on his face showed sorrow, sadness, and hatred. He was having a flashback. I can tell. We began to walk out of the airport and onto the streets of Hardelia City.
When he was done recapping, he brush a tear off his face.
"This isn't a stronghold for Afterlife, is it?" I asked, looking around.
"Kinda. But don't worry, usually their pretty drunk here." Facu replied.
I had to ask it, so I did.
"In that case. What is their goal?" I asked.

(OOC: Take it away!)

Goodbye
"

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:51 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"My name is Facu!" I finished.
Zaro had something about him. Something he wasn't telling.
"how is it you know so much about Afterlife?" He asked.
"They ruined practically all of my teenage life!" I snapped.
---------------------
"Sweetie, why are you crying?" my Mom asked.
"Team Afterlife is mean!" I replied back.
"You can't let them get you. They feed off fear and weakness!" my dad assured. There was motion outside my window. My parents didn't take notice. Then, a crash as the door came in.
"IT'S THEM!!!" I yelled.
"How do you know?" Dad asked. I showed them the pieces to their tank that I sabotaged. "Why?" Dad asked. That's all he said for the next 30 seconds, until two slices and two thumps ended my flashback.
----------------------
"This isn't a stronghold for Afterlife, is it?" Zaro asked, looking around. I laughed.
"Kinda. But don't worry, usually their pretty drunk here." I said.
"In that case. What is their goal?" He asked. That's what he wanted to ask earlier. I sighed.
"Their goal is to obliterate the government and create a new one, instead of a democracy, that will be theocratic."
"Who is the god that they will worship?" he asked again.
"Considon. This pokemon can defeat both dragons. It is grass and steel."
"Oh grass for Zakarwa and steel for Azreckro."
"Yes. Now be quiet. We are approaching the gate. Hide your pokemon."
"OK." Sammi went back into her pokeball,which went into Zaro's hoodie.

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:39 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"So what is the next settlement called? Furlan Town?" I asked.
"Yeah." Facu replied. "By the way, do you have a ghost with you? Or a dark type?"
"I have a Haunter. Why?"
"Summon it. Now. But make it subtle." Facu ordered. I looked for the reason why he wanted me to summon Hunter. The gate! Of course! Psychic pokemon lined the gate as scanners. "Hunter, come out." A flash of light was produced, from which Hunter appeared, I think. Facu muttered something under his breath, low enough that even I couldn't hear it."Did you say something?" I asked.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:47 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Did you say something?" Zaro asked.
I replied "I've always wanted to see a Haunter!"
We approached the gate. Although it was only a minute long procedure, it felt like an hour to get through. We got to Route 6 and headed off to Furlan Town. But we didn't notice a Liepard sneaking up on us. It attacked Hunter. I summoned Flare. "Flare, use Brick Break!"
"TYY"
The Liepard's body took a beating from Flare's Brick Break. But it wasn't done yet! It stood back up, ready to attack more fiercely.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After getting through the gate, we continued on Route 6. A Liepard soon found a fight. It attacked Hunter. Brave, I thought, but stupid. Facu's Flare tore into it with Brick Break while I returned Hunter and brought out Lucarlz. The Liepard took a beating, but got back up. Foolish. Lucarlz used Focus Blast as soon as he got the chance. The Liepard stood up, only to fall.
"Well that was easy." I stated.
"Route 6. Levels no higher than 44 are here, but no lower than 40." Facu explained.
"Really." Facu responded to my comment with some rambling reason as to why it is like that, but I was raising my PokeDex.
«Humedron. A Normal/Dragon type pokemon. A dragon that is humanoid in shape, it is thought to be a distant cousin to people. It shows apelike ferosity in battle. Attacking it with help is foolish.»
"Hmm... Say, do you have any PokeBalls with you?" I asked Facu.
"As a matter of fact, yes."
"I need them. Now." I demanded.
"Fine." he replied, with a lot of reluctance.

Goodbye
"

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Drago_girl, or your sister, whichever you want to call her, will be joining us after Sirlosa City.)

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

The Liepard went down in two hits. I returned Flare as zaro asked for PokeBalls.
"Fine." I said. I didn't want to give them up because they were all that I had with me. But I saw why he needed them. He had his sights set on a Humedron. He summoned Hunter and I summoned Bandit to take on the Watchog.
(OOC: Great! I'm looking forward to it. :roll:. I would like to call her something else, but then I'll get in a lot of trouble.)

Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Humedron attacked with a Dragon Pulse that was powerful enough to give a Haxorus a run for its money. Lucarlz dodged and struck back with Steel Cannon.
I noticed the Watchog just in time. Lucarlz was focused on taking away the Humedron's HP that he couldn't react in time. Suddenly, a burning ball of blue and white fur flew by my shoulder and struck the Watchog down. The Watchog took such a great hit it flew by the Humedron, cathin the wild pokemon's attention.
"Perfect timing!" I threw the pokeball. Critical catch!
"Come join the party, Humedron!" I welcomed, summoning it out of it's ball. "Lucarlz, do your thing!" Lucarlz read the Humedron's Aura.
"It will evolve into Armadron, a fighting dragon. It has great defensive stats and a good attack stat. It is male."
"OK. Thanks. Return."
"No."
"No?"
"I want to stay out."
"Ok." I agreed, then turned to Humedron. "Mmm... I got it! Hugar! I'll call you Hugar!" I stated. Hugar nodded in acceptance.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(OOC: Do you mean Flash Cannon?)
Flare attacked the Watchog on instinct. He used Flame Wheel, but got too into it and launched himself on accident. It was a direct hit on the opponett, both Flame Wheel and Flare. Flare landed near the Humedron, distracting it. Zaro seized the moment and captured it. After summoning out his new catch, Lucarlz examined it. He seemed to have a conversation with Lucarlz, whic kinda irritated me.
"OK. Thanks. Return."
"No?"
"Ok." He said. He turned to his Humedron. "Mmm... I got it! Hugar! I'll call you Hugar!" Humedron accepted with a nod.
"OK! Now that that is done, I can see the gates!" I explained.
"Hunter, com-"
"No! They don't want anyone to leave."
"Oh."
We passed through the gates and into Furlan Town and marched into the pkmn center. It seemed almost abandoned.
"Hello? Who's there?" a voice from behind the counter asked.
"Who want to know?" I replied.
"Oh. It's you. Thank god! I thought you were Afterlife..." Nurse Mary explained, trailing off as she glanced at Zaro. "And you are?" She asked, showing a lot of interest and perking up.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Yes, I did mean Flash Cannon)
We entered Furlan Town. It looked abandoned. We continued on to the PKMN Center, me with my senses heightened and a hand on Sammi's Ball, in case Lucarlz and Hugar needed help if we were to be jumped. Facu seemed undisturbed by the stillness. The PKMN Center was equally abandoned.
"Hello? Who's there?" said a voice from behind the counter.
"Who wants to know?" Facu replied.
"Oh, it's you. Thank god! I thought you were Afterlife..." Nurse Mary trailed off as she stood up from behind the counter. "And you are?" she asked me. She seemed to show interest me.
"Zaro Cane."
"Oh. Where do ou come from?"
"Nimbasa City, Unova."
"That explains it!"
"Why did you think we were Afterlife? Are they here?" I asked, changing the subject. I hate awkwardness.
"Yes!"
"Why?"
"There is a cave which leads to a vast lake. Chasm Lake, it is called. They are looking for something, a piece of a map or somethin'. But that's not why yo are here. I'll heal your pokemon. Then you can continue."
"Thank you." I said. Nurse Mary wasn't that bad of a woman. I just didn't want anything to do with her in case Surlana found out.

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:11 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

After healing our pokemon, we continued to Chasm Lake. Zaro and I didn't talk ti each other much, but when we did it was always how much further and let's take a break here. Finally, after three hours of walking, we were on a cliff over looking the lake.
"Wow!" I exclaimed. I couldn't control myself. I jumped and summoned Crown.
"UNFEZ!!!" crown screeched.
"Crown, little help here?"
"UN!"
"Thanks, buddy." I was flying through the air on the back of Crown. Wait, was that? A bullet. They're shooting at me! "Flare, Inferno. Now!"
The Typhlosion shouted as it scorched half of the excavation site. Fire was everywhere! "Good job. Set me down!" Crown did as I commanded. I landed as a Samurott broke the surface of the lake.
"SAMM!!!" Sami screeched.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We get to Chasm Lake. We can see everything. The trees, the water, the dig site, the... Wait. Dig site? Just then, Facu jumped off. "That crazy b*****d." I mumbled to myself. "Anyways, Lucarlz, Hugar, let's go!" The two fighters came out as I slid down the cliff face. Sammi reluctantly followed.
"I don't like this." She said.
"Sammi, roll with it please." We reached the end when an inferno scorched half the site. Sammi and I jumped in the water, while Lucarlz and Hugar went around. I arrived to find Facu, Lucarlz, Flare, and Hugar waiting for me. "Did I miss all the action?"
"Hardly, boy!" A voice sounded behind me. Facu's eyes got wide. I turned. No. Not him. Not that. Not here. And, definitely, not now. Acid.

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When Zaro caught up, Lucarlz, Hugar, Flare and I were already on the shore.
"Did I miss all the action?" Zaro asked. There was movement behind him. Six figures came into focus.
"Hardly, boy!" The lead one said. Zaro looked, then shuddered when he saw who it was. I was already changing my appearance so Acid couldnt recognize me. I noticed two Sirs with him, and three accomodating grunts.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I turned to see Acid, Sir Christian, and a new Sir that I don't know. Three grunts were with them, too. Acid left the other two sirs and grunts with Facu and told me to follow him. We walked to his trailer on the site and he posted the grunt outside.
"Please, come in." He gestured inside. Now that he was in the light I could see him better. He was about 6' 3" with green hair purple-ish eyes. He was very quick in behavior, my guess to compensate for his small build. His clothes were colored darkly. It seemed to make him out of touch with the world. I walked into the trailer anyways. "I didn't get to properly thank you before, so I want to right now." Upon hearing this, I wanted to kill him, to make him regret what he did. But I restrained myself. Sammi, however didn't. The grunt from outside summoned a Raichu, a Mareep, and an Electivire. I don't think they would be able to stop them. Lucarlz chuckled in amusement. "Please, call him off." Acid pleaded.
"Who?"
"Your pokemon."
"Who?"
"Your... Samurott."
"Who?" I asked. I was keeping a straight face, but Lucarlz couldn't help himself.
"You're not a Noctowl!"
"You caught me, Captain Obvious." By then, Sammi was already done with tormenting Acid. I think the fact the front of his pants were darker helped save him...
"Now, to my main reason of why I brought you here." Acid said, still scared...

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Zaro left me with four people to deal with. This should be easy. Flare used Flame Wheel when one grunt summoned a grass type. Then used Flamethrower on the other's pokemon. Too easy. The Sirs Christian and Mo attacked. Two pokemon at a time. Both being ground, I sent out Crown and Bandit, while Flare came to my side.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: I told your sister that she can star posting her storyline when we get out of Lake Chasm. She already sent me her profile and everything.)
"I know you're angry with me. You have every right to be. But you helped a cause greater than yourself. You know of our goals, yes?" Acid finished. I nodded in reply. "We have Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and, just recently, Reshiram. But, we've attracted too much attention and you are giving us some pos-" he was stopped by his Xtransceiver. "Really? I'm on my way!" he said. He then turned to me. "Until next time. I got a Kyurem to catch!" he said, then left. That doesn't sound good. I left to help Facu.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Mira (OOC: meaning peace)
Appearance: Light Black hair w/ highlights. Green eyes. Average build for a girl. Usually armed to the teeth with pokemon, guns, non-lethal wearonry, etc. 5' 8". Usually wears dark colored clothing.
History: Came from Hoenn when she was 10. She had with two legendaries. She gave Kyogre to a bum in her hometown of Sirlosa City who couldn't defend herself. That started all her troubles. Two years later, that 'bum' stole her Rayquaza. She went down a path that was violent. By the time she was 17, she was fighting insurgents. Nineteen, those insurgents turned to Afterlife. She was still fighting them. Success in each mission, she is now being hunted by Afterlife. She ha been escaping them for a total of one year. Until now...
Additional Info: Very paranoid to suspicous people. She carries a handgun w/ suppressor with her at all times.
Pokemon:
{milotic}
Millie Lv. 63
Female
{dragonair}
Denair Lv. 54
Female
Armadron
Army Lv. 43
Male
Badges: Sirlosa City, Plitano City, Harledian City, all 8 Hoenn badges.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:33 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(OOC: Oh great.)
After Mo and Christian took out Bandit and put a lot of damage on Crown, Flare went out to raise hell. Together, they went through 3 pokemon before the Sirs fell asleep. Zaro did it. Something he found in Acid's trailer. Suddenly, a roar came from the skies. I looked up and saw Azreckro. Acid yelled "Oh, and by the way... Pyroclast!" We ran for cover and stayed there for the 5 minutes and endured the attack. The lake was evaporated. In it, was a tomb of some sort.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I grabbed a tranquilizer gun and put three darts in it. I ran to Facu after knocking out the guard. I knocked out Christian and Mo. Then, Azreckro appeared and used Pyroclast. We endured for five minutes, then walked out of cover to find all of the lake evaporated. A tomb was in the middle. We walked down to find a part of the map to find Considan. Then we left to Furlan Town where we healed our pokemon. In the pokemon center, I met someone who was out of breath. He had a story to tell.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next