It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Nuzlocke Challenge 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Follow my HG Nuzlocke here.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

a tale of sorrow...

my two main pokemon were Graveler and Meganium. I challenged jasmine, and she murdered Graveler. I defeated her, and later caught a voltorb in the hopes of it replacing graveler, and all was well until I had to battle in the radio tower. Electrode was killed, then my fearow, then my meganium, which resulted in the death of my slowpoke, and meowth. My lv.6 HM slave Rattata killed the weezing with 1 hp with quick attack, but my team was all dead save Rattata. I had to open my PC and reform a team, which I did. I grabbed my lv.6 oddish and started power grinding. when I had a level 39 gloom I was unexpectedly challenged by a trainer with a Ninetales. Gloom, my Rattata, my Nidoran, and my Goldeen all died, and again I had to start the training over again. I grabbed my Magikarp, drowzee, and tentacool, and taught my krabby cut, and the power grinding began again. When I had my team of {hypno} Argus lv.37, {tentacruel} Saphire lv.36, and {gyarados} Sheba lv.35 I challenged the remaining Rocket Executives, and finally had my revenge. I now have more training before I challenge Claire. Wish me luck!

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ouch, that's a lot of deaths. I hope your run starts to get better.
I haven't been able to get back to my egglocke since the death of Nelly. I don't even really like Quagsire, but somehow I was pretty attached to that one... :(

Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I decided since I'm getting my Silver fixed, why not do runs on Blue and Silver? I havent started either yet, so I'll post when I start my Blue run. I'm starting with Squirtle.

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I actually came across this thread by accident yesterday, and now I'm gonna take this challenge.I have emerald, and I'm already at flannery, but I'm going to try my best at remembering whats happened so far. I was also able to get my friend to do this as well (she has both black and heartgold). So I'll make the whole thing in comic form and post it on http://www.nuzlocke.com when I'm through.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, it's been a while since I've posted here. I'm on Yellow Team of the Team Communitylocke on the Nuzlocke Forums. It's going through all 5 regions, Johto is almost over. I beat Yellow with a team of Vaporeon, Zapdos, Venusaur, Snorlax, Raticate, and Sandslash at level 60.

I'm almost done with Johto in Soulsilver, just beat Clair. I've got a team of Magneton, Slowking, Machamp, Crobat, and Golem. Both of them have been lots of fun.

My official nuzlocke completion count?
Yellow: 2
Sapphire: 1

If I complete all my current nuzlockes and finish every nuzlocke in this communitylocke the counter becomes

Yellow: 2
Soulsilver: 1
Sapphire: 2
Platinum: 1
Black: 2
Which would be a much greater accomplishment.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:16 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'll be doing a Nuzlocke on HeartGold

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Update: Cancelling all of my Nuzlockes, as Blue is a pain. In. The ass! But, I'll be getting SS soon to replace my Silver Version, as it is dead. Completely and utterly dead.

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll be starting a Platinum Nuzlocke run, since LeafGreen didn't really work well >.> (I got pwned by Lance x.x)
The rules I'll have are:
-You must nickname all Pokemon you obtain/catch
-One Pokemon per town/city/route/cave floor, etc. Exception: Special Pokemon (in-game trades, egg-hatching, given Pokemon, legendaries, etc.)
-As soon as a Pokemon faints, it is considered "dead" and will be left at a PC labeled "DEAD"
-Can only buy Pokeballs from the PokeMart
... And I can't make comic strips xP Aw well. Wish me luck guys!
Team:
Flame | {chimchar} Chimchar | Lv. 10 | Male
Lonely Nature
Met at Lv. 5; Rte. 201
-Scratch
-Leer
-Ember
-Taunt

USA | {bidoof} Bidoof | Lv. 9 | Male
Mild Nature
Met at Lv. 3; Rte. 201
-Tackle
-Growl
-Defense Curl

Dawn | {starly} Starly | Lv. 9 | Female
Bashful Nature
Met at Lv. 3; Lake Verity
-Tackle
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack

Shine | {shinx} Shinx | Lv. 9 | Male
Lax Nature
Met at Lv. 3; Rte. 202
-Tackle
-Leer
-Charge

Rosie | {budew} Budew | Lv. 4 | Female
Serious Nature
Met at Lv. 4; Rte. 204
-Absorb
-Growth

EDIT: Got more Pokemon (Shine and Rosie) and grinding before taking on rival (Barry).

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sorry for double-posting, but... I need to update. I'm right now on Fantima for the Relic Badge (I think) in my Nuzlocke, and no deaths, so far.

My team:
Flame {monferno} | Lv. 27 | Male
Lax Nature (not Lonely, like it says on the prev. post >.<)
Met at Lv. 5 Rte. 201
-Mach Punch
-Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Leer

USA {bibarel} | Lv. 25 | Male
Mild Nature
Met at Lv. 3 Rte. 201 (caught)
-Headbutt
-Water Gun
-Hyper Fang
-Defense Curl

Rosie {roselia} | Lv. 25 | Female
Serious Nature
Met at Lv. 4 Rte. 204
-Magical Leaf
-Giga Drain
-Leech Seed
-Growth

Shine {luxio} | Lv. 25 | Male
Lax Nature
Met at. Lv. 4 Rte. 202
-Bite
-Spark
-Charge
-Leer

Zubie {crobat} | Lv. 25 | Female
Hasty Nature
Met at Lv. 4 Ravaged Path
-Wing Attack
-Bite
-Leech Life
-Confuse Ray

Moon {eevee} Lv. 27 | Male
Serious Nature
Met at Lv. 20 Hearthome City (from the PC lady)
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
-Helping Hand
-Quick Attack

Dead: None
In PC: {geodude} x2 (Rocky and Oro)
{shellos} (the pink variety) x1 (Shell)
{hoothoot} x1 (Hoot)
{ponyta} x1 (Dash)
{abra} x1 (Psy)
{staravia} x1 (Dawn -Starly to Staravia)
{togepi} x1 (Toki; got from Cynthia in Eterna City and hatched in Eterna Forest)
{pachirisu} (Pachi) x1

Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just started a Nuzlocke on SoulSilver.
{cyndaquil} M Blaze
Lv. 9
Tackle
Leer
SmokeScreen
{pidgey} F Peggy
Lv. 3
Tackle
{kakuna} F Klass
Harden

The last one really pissed me off, since a Ledyba appeared after it, followed by a Weedle.

Goodbye
"

Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Finally got around to finishing this, 5 1/2 months between starting the Psychic gym and beating the league. Oh well, better late than never.
Amps {loudred} died in the Psychic gym. AlakaBoom {electrode} replaced him.
Entered the league. Beat the Elite 4: no casualties.
Took on Wallace. Link {breloom} died against Wailord. Zelda {gardevoir} avenged him (with Shock Wave). Switched to AlakaBoom {electrode} . Defeated Tentacruel. Alakaboom used Explosion on Whishcash. Zelda defeated Gyarados. Zelda defeated Ludicolo, the end was within sight.
Last Pokémon. Pokémon I had left:
{blaziken} Phoenix
{gardevoir} Zelda - low life
{azumarill} 8P
{altaria} Cirrus
Switched to 8P.
Healed Zelda.
Critical hit!
8P died.
Sent out Zelda.
Milotic's on low life!
Wallace used Full Restore.
Critical hit!
Zelda fainted.
Sent out Cirrus.
Milotic used Ice beam.
Critical hit!
Cirrus died.
Sent out Phoenix.
Critical hit!
Milotic fainted.
I did it! I won! *But at what cost?*

Wow: so many critical hits :shock: I should have grinded more in Victory Road.
My questNuzlocke completed, I went out and caught all the legendaries :D Then I transferred them (and my team) to Platinum.

And so ends the story of DragoBoy's Nuzlocke adventure.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Well... it's been forever since I posted here ^^; Here's me with updates~ I defeated Crasher Wake, and on my way to Canalave after defeating Cyrus and getting Surf.

I use the following form to make mine organized ^^
Code:
Pokemon Name (Image) | Nickname | Gender | @Held Item
Ability | Nature (+/-) | Level
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

Infernape {infernape} | Flame | Male | @None
Blaze | Lax (Def +/SpD -) | 39
-Close Combat
-Flame Wheel
-Mach Punch
-Ember

Luxray {luxray} | Shine | Male | @None
Intimidate | Lax (Def +/SpD -) | 38
-Spark
-Thunder Fang
-Bite
-Charge

Roselia {roselia} | Rosie | Female | @Big Root
Poison Point | Serious | 37
-Magical Leaf
-Giga Drain
-Leech Seed
-Growth

Umbreon {umbreon} | Moon | Male | @None
Synchronize | Serious | 37
-Faint Attack
-Quick Attack
-Sand Attack
-Helping Hand

Crobat {crobat} | Zubie | Female | @BlackGlasses
Inner Focus | Hasty (Spe +/Def -) | 36
-Fly
-Wing Attack
-Bite
-Confuse Ray

Bibarel {bibarel} | USA | Male | @None
Simple | Mild (SpA +/Def -) | 35
-Surf
-Hyper Fang
-Headbutt
-Amnesia
------------
So... yeah. I need to seriously grind my Pokemon xP But I think they are decent, for now, though I regret not having Confuse Ray on Umbreon >.> Also, I have had no deaths, apart from having to sacrifice Hoot (male Hoothoot I met in the Eterna Forest I made to learn Defog) for the sake of healing Shine at one point (wild Pokemon battle) ^^;

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

well i started my pokemon red i must say i haven't been playing this game since i was 8 0_o
so here goes nothing!
TEAM FGD
{charmander}-Lizardiz, lv.10
{pidgey}-Lemon, lv.9
{pikachu}-Pops, lv.10
im continuing on through viridian forrest im nearly in pewter city

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:09 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I decided to pick back up on my Platinum Nuzlocke, and I'm currently on my way up to Snowpoint City, wandering around aimlessly in the blizzard.

Team:

Empoleon {empoleon} | Adeleine | Female
Torrent | Lax | Lv. 38
-Flash Cannon
-Brine
-Surf
-Shadow Claw

Crobat {crobat} | Marina | Female
Inner Focus | Hardy | Lv. 36
-Fly
-Mean Look
-Confus Ray
-Bite

Gallade {gallade}| Inigo | Male
Steadfast | Bold | Lv. 36
-Psycho Cut
-Double Team
-Night Slash
-Leaf Blade

Tangrowth {tangrowth}| Vince | Male
Leaf Guard | Bold | Lv. 37
-Toxic
-Knock Off
-AncientPower
-Mega Drain

Meditite {meditite}| Ty Lee | Female
Pure Power | Sassy | Lv. 36
-Psych Up
-Hi Jump Kick
-Calm Mind
-Force Palm

Nosepass {nosepass}| Morton | Male
Magnet Pull | Relaxed | Lv. 33
-Rock Throw
-Block
-Thunder Wave
-Rock Slide

I've also got a few Pokemon in backup, Jon James the Rotom, Hogan the Machoke, Roberts the Gabite, and Katniss the Staravia. One of my main team members though, Baron the Magmar, just died at the hands of an Ace Trainer's Electabuzz. I was planning on using him against Candice too. 3:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:24 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm doing an Emerald Nuzlocke.

I have Dupes Clause.
Also, Wobbuffet Clause: If Pokemon is KOd by a Wobbuffet, it does not count. Those things WILL. KILL. YOUR. POKEMON..

Tragedy struck in Mossdeep Gym. Tesla, my star Pokemon, and Bananana, my up-and-coming Tropius, both fell. Funeral will be held at Mt. Pyre on Wednesday.

Butch the Machoke, Fiery Path, Lonely, Guts, Level 40 (Can't trade as of now, nobody to do so with. Also Physical Sweeper)
Bukkit the Spheal, Shoal Cave, Jolly, Thick Fat, Level 30 (I haz a bukkit.)
Bandit the Linoone, Route 101, Impish, Pickup, Level 31 (Pick-up artist)
Dragon. the Flygon, Mirage Tower, Naive, Levitate, Level 45 (Mah Bro! Name refers to earlier nickname "Dragon?")
Keskesay the Natu, Safari Zone, Relaxed, Level 25 (Phonetic spelling of "Qu'est-ce que c'est")
Potatoer 2 the Numel, Route 112, Sassy, Level 15 (Reference to Marriland's Nuzlocke)

CASUALTIES:

1. Waterboy the Marshtomp, Lv. 5-28 (Died in a literal blaze of glory from Flannery's Torkoal's Overheat)
2. Feels the Kirlia, Lv. 4-23 (You had so much potential!)
3. Pumped the Spoink, Lv. 20 (First battle fail...)
4. Tesla the Manectric, Lv. 14-43 (Fought valiantly against Tate and Liza, KOing 2 of their Pokemon but fell. You have earned your warrior's death, friend.)
5. Bananana the Tropius, Lv. 25-30 (Held out a turn to recover Tesla, but fell. You too have earned a warrior's death.)

NOTE: From my experiences, whenever I catch a new Pokemon, one of mine dies. Maybe I should hold off on the catches for a while.

I've got an idea for a Pokemon hack, it's all fleshed out, but I can't put it into game format. Any kind hack makers want to help?

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I will be starting a White Nuzlocke Challenge ( the original one with only two rules). The only rule I'm changing is that I WILL NEVER CONSIDER MY STARTER DEAD.
Progress:
Just started... Chose Oshawott
My team so far:

Oshawott; Luke
Lvl 5
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle
Tail Whip

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[quote="James86134"]I will be starting a White Nuzlocke Challenge ( the original one with only two rules). The only rule I'm changing is that I WILL NEVER CONSIDER MY STARTER DEAD./quote]
Aww, that takes all the heart-wrenching fun out of it. ;)

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I know but I found this video in Facebook of a guy bawling his eyes out because his Charmander died while doing the Nuzlocke. I know this is mean but I laughed the whole video but I don't want to become him.

Anyways here's where I am now:

Just left Striaton beat a bunch of toddlers almost lost a man. Beat cheren into the ground. And now I have to enter some cave to battle some PLASMA jerks.

Oshawott | Luke | Lvl 15
Moves:
Tackle
Tailwhip
Water gun
Focus energy.

Pansear | Flare | Lvl 14
Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Incinerate
Cut

Lillipup | Dawg | Lvl 15
Moves:
Bite
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Leer

Pidove | Jesse | Lvl 13
Moves:
Gust
Growl
Leer
Quick Attack

I was hoping to get a Blitzle in the grass but instead I got a Pidove. Maybe I'll actually get something good in the cave like a Woobat? About to enter now.

James, OUT!!!

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Stupid LENORA!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a rundown of the battle. Lvl 18 Herdier of hers gets sent out. Naturally I send out my Lvl 18 Herdier. Risky I know. She the proceeds to get a TAKE DOWN critical hit killing Dawg. I send out Max, my Drilbur which I was lucky enough to get in Wellspring. Somehow the cloud appeared in front of me when I entered the cave for the first time. Again, Take Down. My Drilbur, sadly with a bad Defense falls. I slowly get over it knowing that I only knew him for an hour. I send out Pidove. It finally kills the stupid Herdier. She sends out Watchog. I use air cutter. The Damn Watchog, somehow goes away from the game and uses Crunch. Killing Jesse. At this point I'm bawling my eyes out. You probably know where this is going. I send out Pansear. Bad move by me! I hadn't healed since we finished training he went out with crunch as well. I literally throw my 3DS across the room in anger and depression. I send out Luke, my last hope. And he's an Dewott. Even if I somehow beat Lenora, how am I going to get through Pinwheel with all its grass types. The Watchog uses Leer, (finally!) I use Focus Energy. I then use Razor Shell, and guess what! IT MISSES. The Watchog takes advantage and uses crunch to lower Luke to 3 health. I drop the DS and run. Luke only has 3 health with Watchog having at least 3 quarters. I slowly walk back to my DS, tears streaming down. I hoped that I could end this string of Bad luck and catch a Scraggy and a venipede in Route 4 and Pinwheel. I use Razor Shell. Watchog uses crunch. Now at this point my speed is 25, the Watchog, I can only assume was higher. It hit first and a small message came up. "Luke" has fainted. Luke drops. I know I was only playing the game for 4 hours at this point but Two words stream through my mind. "GAME OVER". I throw the DS onto my bed and fall back. Sobbing. It's been 3 hours since this happened and since them I am now starting a different Nuzlocke White. That was my first Nuzlocke challenge, my only mistake will be told in advice. To anyone doing their first Nuzlocke, let this be heard. You can never grind enough. I though that with 5 pokemon, I would have been strong enough. With this I forgot it was a Nuzlocke. Grind your pokemon so they can withstand critical hits. Early in the game, that's basically all that can kill you. What doesn't kill your pokemon make you, your spirit, your pokemon, and your ego stronger. Be careful about that last one.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Sorry about the triple post, but here's my second Nuzlocke White.

Rules:
1. The standard two rules...
2. I cannot catch more than one of the same pokemon. So if I catch a patrat on route 1, the first pokemon on route 2 will not be counted if its a Patrat as the first pokemon.
3. I am not allowed to catch a later or earlier pre evo after catching a pokemon. E.g. If I catch a Pidove on Route 3, I am not allowed to catch a Tranquill later on, even if the Pidove dies.

I'm grinding hard this time to make sure that crit hits won't hurt me badly. My Progress: Gotten through Accumula town. Beat N. Onto Route 2. Into Striaton, then into the Dreamyard. Got Pansear. Now grinding for the Striaton Gym.
Team:

Luke II | Oshawott | Lvl 12
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Water Sport

Sammie | Pansear | Lvl 11
Ability: Gluttony
-Scratch
-Leer
-Lick
-Incinerate

Vincent | Lillipup | Lvl 11
Ability: Pickup
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite

Plans: Going to go up against Cilan with all of my pokemon Lvl 15 then leave the city and hopefully catch a Blitzle on route 3, then a Woobat in Wellspring Cave.

EDIT: don't really want to Quadruple post... Here's my progress.

1 gym, No deaths. I beat Cilan and am now grinding in Route 3 so I can beat whatever's coming. I haven't played this game for a while so I don't know what's happens at each route. I'm not following the walkthrough either. So I'm on route 3, beat Cheren. Entered the cave but only to get the pokemon, not battle the grunts. So that's where I'm at.
TEAM:

Luke II | Oshawott | Lvl 15
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
-Focus Energy

Sammie | Pansear | Lvl 13
Ability: Gluttony
-Scratch
-Fury Swipes
-Cut
-Incinerate

Vincent | Lillipup | Lvl 13
Ability: Pickup
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite

Eleczebra | Blitzle | Lvl 11
Ability: LightningRod
-Quick Attack
-Tail Whip
-Charge
-Shock Wave

Heath | Woobat | Lvl 11
Ability: (sadly...) Klutz
-Confusion
-Odor Sleuth
-Gust
-

Plans: Grinding to Lvl 18 for all of them. Hoping to catch a Pidove on the next route... But I can't since its Pinwheel Forest and Desert for the next 2 a areas. Damn... Oh well. Going to go up against Lenora with Lvl 22 pokemon and just hope it doesn't end like last time.

Thanks for reading, Me out!!!

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:40 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've been playing a SoulSilver Nuzloke challenge for a while and this is my team so far:
{meganium} Razor Lv.34
{crobat} : - ) Lv.32
{nidoking} Earthquake Lv.33
{golem} Gem Lv.32
{gengar} Spooks Lv.31
{gyarados} Shiny#2 Lv.30

Dead:
{rattata} Buck Lv.12
{ekans} Fang Lv.11
{drowzee} Nelly Lv.14
{spearow} Shiny Lv.16

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nabkov wrote:
a tale of sorrow...

my two main pokemon were Graveler and Meganium. I challenged jasmine, and she murdered Graveler. I defeated her, and later caught a voltorb in the hopes of it replacing graveler, and all was well until I had to battle in the radio tower. Electrode was killed, then my fearow, then my meganium, which resulted in the death of my slowpoke, and meowth. My lv.6 HM slave Rattata killed the weezing with 1 hp with quick attack, but my team was all dead save Rattata. I had to open my PC and reform a team, which I did. I grabbed my lv.6 oddish and started power grinding. when I had a level 39 gloom I was unexpectedly challenged by a trainer with a Ninetales. Gloom, my Rattata, my Nidoran, and my Goldeen all died, and again I had to start the training over again. I grabbed my Magikarp, drowzee, and tentacool, and taught my krabby cut, and the power grinding began again. When I had my team of [hypno] Argus lv.37, [tentacruel] Saphire lv.36, and [gyarados] Sheba lv.35 I challenged the remaining Rocket Executives, and finally had my revenge. I now have more training before I challenge Claire. Wish me luck!

Update time!

What could go wrong with my new team? Argus [hypno] , Saphire [tentacruel] , and Sheba [gyarados] were a team for the ages. I beat Claire, and suffered no losses in the process, and added Gabriel [dratini] . I soaked my gear and clothes in Max repel, and hunted down the fighting Dojo Master, and claimed my Tyrogue, and headbutt a tree for Styx [heracross] .

Grind-am style! (for several days).

My epic team of the ages!
Gabriel {dragonair} Lv.52
Sheba {gyarados} Lv. 38
Argus {hypno} Lv.42
Saphire {tentacruel} Lv. 39
Styx {heracross} Lv. 54
Hitch {hitmontop} Lv. 32

We stormed Victory Road like the warriors we were, but my rival awaited. Once Gabriel, Sheba, Argus, and Saphire were slain the enemy's Haunter laughed at my inability to hit ghost types. We had lost, and I had to bury a new team of champions. I restarted my team, only this time I was limited. I lost a Krabby and Horsea in my attempt to escape from victory road. All that remained were a Zubat, Shellder, Ekanse, Koffing, Swinub, aipom, and Kakuna.

Grind-am style! (for several weeks)

Krum {beedrill} Lv. 60
Ruffles {mamoswine} Lv.57
Zulu {crobat} Lv. 60
Samantha {weezing} Lv. 56
Squeaker {ambipom} Lv.59
Nelly {arbok} Lv.57

(Lucky [shellder] played HM slave)

We beat our rival and then defeated the elite four, but Nelly sacrificed herself to save the rest of the team in the process.

Too many had fallen to stop at the elite four. We'd heard of an new region of gyms, and a trainer to beat all trainers. I'll find you Red, and when I do you'll suffer as I have!

Smore {snorelax} killed Ruffles before we captured her. Zulu suffered a critical hit against Sabrina. Lt. Surge failed against us as well.

I'm currently training a new team (to replace missing members) I've been playing this Nuzlocke for over a year (on and off). I'd love to find a fire stone to evolve Mozilla {vulpix}
Aegis {shuckle} is a beast tank, and is already level 63.

The current team:
Krum {beedrill} Lv. 64
Mozilla {vulpix} Lv. 56
Samantha {weezing} Lv. 57
Joule {lanturn} Lv.55
Aegis {shuckle} Lv.63
Squeaker {ambipom} Lv. 60

I want to be level 80-90 before I take on red, and I still have 6 gyms to go. I'll beat him, or lose every single pokemon I have.

Lost: (In order of death)
Krux [ghastly] Lv. 11
Yurik [hoothoot] Lv. 16
Rhodes [graveler] Lv. 32
Mott [Venonat] Lv. 18
Tripp [Fearow] Lv.22
Bohrs [Elecrtode] Lv.31
Kells [Meganium] Lv. 41
Polaris [slowpoke] Lv. 23
101C47 [meowth] Lv.18
Phunky [gloom] Lv. 39
Alexi [NidoranM] Lv.24
Flo [goldeen] Lv. 19
Mura [rattata] Lv.16
Gabriel [dragonair] Lv. 52
Sheba [gyarados] Lv.38
Argus [hypno] Lv. 42
Saphire [Tentacruel] Lv.39
Styx [heracross] Lv.54
Hitch [hitmontop] Lv.32
Snid [krabby] Lv.21
Lute [Horsea] Lv. 13
Nelly [arbok] Lv.57
Ruffles [mamoswine] Lv. 59
Zulu [crobat] Lv.60

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Current status of my Emerald Nuzlocke

Just beat Brendan at the route under Cycling Road

I'm going off the top of my head right now so I'm just saying what my team and my reserves are:
My team is currently Gumball the Marshtomp, Powerup the Shroomish, Delivery the Wingull, Metamorph the Dustox, and my slave for Cut and Flash Scissors the Nincada.

I only lost one pokemon (Goon the Poochyena) but I did get a new one and now I have Boombox the Whismur, Ragequit the Magikarp, and Math the Minun. I had some bad luck with catching wild Pokemon which explains why my arsenal is a bit shallow.

I have 2 badges and I'm soon going to challenge Wattson.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

*Bump*

I'm doing a Platinum Nuzlocke now, and so far I'm up to the Rival battle in Canalave. I'm using these rules:
- Pokemon that faint are dead.
- First Pokemon per route/cave/city unless I've already caught one (Dupes Clause)
- YOU get a nickname! YOU get a nickname! EVERYONE GETS A NICKNAME!

PROGRESS AS OF JULY 22, 2013:

Party:
Tesla the Luxray, Male, Level 37, Lax: Bite/Thunder Fang/Swagger/Spark (Route 202)
Thrall the Gastrodon, Male, Level 36, Relaxed: Surf/Mud Bomb/Body Slam/Harden (Route 205)
Not Apple the Tropius, Male, Level 33, Serious: Magical Leaf/Stomp/Defog/Fly (Great Marsh)
Mike Kim the Girafarig, Male, Level 33, Lax: Return/Agility/Psybeam/Assurance (Valour Lakefront)
Huoche the Monferno, Male, Level 33, Jolly: Mach Punch/Cut/Flame Wheel/Rock Smash (Twinleaf Town, I guess)
Gojira the Rampardos, Male, Level 32, Lonely: Stealth Rock/Assurance/Rock Tomb/Headbutt (Mining Museum/Oreburgh City)

Deaths:
Surprisingly, none.

I've got an idea for a Pokemon hack, it's all fleshed out, but I can't put it into game format. Any kind hack makers want to help?

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 666 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next