Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm surprised I have yet to see this.
Pidgey vs. Tailow vs. Starly
Which do you prefer?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

And you left out Hoothoot and Pidove? Son, I am disappoint.

My answer is Starly. It's the only one that is actually supremely useful in the late game, and it can be an absolute monster. Staraptor has made quite a name for itself for being a suicidal bird that tears things apart. (Swellow's pretty good too, though.)

Pidgeot's remained my favorite throughout the years because he looks so cool, but unfortunately he gets severely outclassed lategame, which makes me very sad!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I didn't mention Hoot-Hoot because who in they're right mind would pick that over those 3 and Pidove was not far above Hoot-Hoot in my view.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:14 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

They still deserve to be included in the poll, since they are bird Pokemon you get early on in the game, and there are people out there that like them. What do you have against Noctowl and Unfezant anyway?

I think Noctowl is a pretty cool guy. eh dream eaters the legendary dogs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I agree with DNA. Pidove and {pidgey} are excellent. Hoothoot is ok, but Noctowl was good when it came out, but it sucks now.

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

{taillow}. Hands down. Swellow becomes a BEAST witha Flame Orb in hand. They will find you. And they will Facade in your face.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My question was asking which of the three do you think is better anyway..I just wanted to know which of the 3 people liked better. The 3! Not all 5. Did it occur to you maybe I wanted to help that decide which one I wanted to use in my game? Maybe I just didn't want the other 2. People always jump to conclusion.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

NathanB. wrote:
My question was asking which of the three do you think is better anyway..I just wanted to know which of the 3 people liked better. The 3! Not all 5. Did it occur to you maybe I wanted to help that decide which one I wanted to use in my game? Maybe I just didn't want the other 2. People always jump to conclusion.

You should have said that to begin with, then. The assumption is that you don't find the other two even worth considering for some reason. Why is that? Since we don't know your reason, I pointed out that you should have included them.

If you wanted to know who was best for a team, you should just say so!

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

But the actual good moral thing to do would just be answer the question instead of make assumptions.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

NathanB. wrote:
I didn't mention Hoot-Hoot because who in they're right mind would pick that over those 3 and Pidove was not far above Hoot-Hoot in my view.

NathanB. wrote:

NathanB. wrote:
But the actual good moral thing to do would just be answer the question instead of make assumptions.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:12 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Now stop taking everything I say as a personal attack.

Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ok. Nathan, I used to have faith in you. I actually thought that I'd be proud when you pass me up in posts. But, I judged wrong. First off, wait... Am I seriously going to make a list? H*** F****N' NO! Just calm down for a while, bro. No need to be hatin'. Don't you know? Haters are not allowed up in here! If you wanted to know for teamwise, you could've said so. It's better safe than sorry. Now, list time. One, if you post a pic after this like the ones you've been posting (telling a mod stfu noob isn't a smart thing to do anyways, your just lucky that mod was EP), don't come crying to me about the results. Two, ok. So you need these for a team. Go with {starly}. As DNA said (I think it was DNA), EPIC!

Goodbye
"

Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I woulda voted for Hoothoot.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]