It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Pokémon Pilgrimmage 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Rating: PG or PG13+
Plot: Every summer, the annual Pokémon Pilgrimmage takes place. Pokémon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova that have been seperated from their trainers flock to the archipelgo known as "the Pilgrimmage Islands". The Pilgrimmage Islands are located east of Unova and northeast of the other regions. Roads from Sinnoh, Hoenn, and a road that seperates from the route before Victory Road in Kanto/Johto lead to two ferries: one that will take people to the archipelgo and another that carries pokemon. However, due to half of the 36 islands of the archipelgo being taken over by Team Rocket, Team Galactic, and Team Plasma, many pokemon don't make it to the ferry because of traps that the teams have installed. Many people fear a complete takeover of the islands by the teams. Could this be the last Pokémon Pilgrimmage?
Rules: Good grammer, no legendaries, no uber-powerful pokemon, pokemon in gens 1-5 can be used. Additional pokemon can join you along the way, but no more than two or three (keep in mind, you play a pokemon, not a person. However, if you want to godmode a person, I'm fine with that, but don't end the journey prematurely). Some godmodding is allowed, but not much violence outside of pokemon battles and stuff like that.
Application Form:
Code:
Name:
Pokemon that I am:
Appearance and characteristcs:
Region that I am from:
History:
Additional Pokemon:

Put {blastoise} in your application if you agree to the rules
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my character:
Name: Sammi
Pokemon that I am: Samurott
Appearance and Characteristics: Sammi is a female Samurott. She usually takes control during battles, so she is designated leader of her team. She has gotten many ribbons from tournaments. She knows Surf, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, and Hydro Pump, Dive, and Retaliate.
Region that I am from: Unova
History: Sammi used to have no problems in life, until that fateful Winter night. There was a fire which Sammi helped put out. No one survived it. From the burnt down house and Castelia City, she travels with Zera to Nimbasa City, only to be captured by Team Plasma for slavework on N's Castle. Zera and Sammi fled and hid out in Lacunosa Town when they learned of the Pokémon Pilgrimmage.
Additional Pokémon: Zoroark, female. Named Zera. She begins the journey with Sammi. Zera is a very good planner. She knows Dark Pulse, Psychic, Mimic, Assist, and Embargo.
Flygon, male. Named Flier. He joins them in Sinnoh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is recommended to have additional pokemon.
Here is how it'll work: I will meet up with whoever is representing Sinnoh, then the two of us will meet with the Hoenn character later. Kanto and Johto characters should work to meeting each other as well.
The Sinnoh and Hoenn Roads start at their respective pokemon league.
Make sure to think your Pokemon moves through carefully.
Be creative.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name:lars
Pokemon that I am: {larvitar}
Appearance and characteristcs:Lars is a male who wants to evolve at a certain time. he is usually hot tempered and impatient he has 3 gym badges from kanto. He knows thrash, Rock throw, earthquake, sandstorm, crunch, Rock climb, dark pulse, rock slide
Region that I am from: Kanto
History:Lars had a difficult time with his trainer because his triner wanted him to evolve. The reason why he doesn't evolve is because team Rocket captured his parents, so he made it clear that he would defeat team rocket without evolving. Lars and Sunny have a good bond and Sunny decide that they should do a pokemon pilgrimage together
Additional Pokemon: Bellossom, Female, Named Sunny. She knows cut, solar beam, magic leaf, toxic, sunny day, protect, double team.Sunny begins her journey with Lars. Sunny Has a very good layout of the kanto/johto region reason being her family always travel from Johto to kanto all summer to get as much sun light as possible.
Kabutops, male, Named scar. Scar meets up with Lars and Sunny in Johto.
{blastoise}

Last edited by fgdfgd31 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Err... Accepted, I guess. Just make sure to use spaces after punctutation marks (. , ! ? : ; ) and " ) and before (, ok? If you dont, you wont last long.
We need one more in order to start.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've wanted to do an RP for some time, and there's this one that's been staring me in the face for awhile.

Eve {dragonair} (female)
Moves: Dragontail, Dragon Dance, Attract, Thunderbolt and Aqua Jet
Personality & Characteristics: She is on the quiet side and has trouble challenging authority because of her softness. She prefers to talk things out rather than fight, and doesn't consider herself very strong. She is a Shiny Pokemon.
History: Eve and her trainer are inseperable. They have been together since childhood and are totally in sync to one another. Eve was lost when a Pokemon thief snatched her Pokeball under her trainer's nose. She was able to escape, but only when her kidnappers had taken her to Hoenn first. She found Taymor, and they are currently traveling together.

And here's Eve's traveling companion;

Taymor {camerupt} (male)
Moves: Curse, Earthquake, Lava Plume, Stone Edge, and Yawn
Personality & Characteristics: Taymor is irritable with nearly everybody, especially if the magma inside him threatens to erupt. He will go crazy if someone offends him. He is unusually calm around Eve. He also has a taste for charcoal.
History: Long story short, Taymor's trainer was a jackbutt who could care less about how he treated Pokemon. Taymor left his trainer in the dark of night and is Simply roaming for now. While wandering, he found a lost Eve and he decided to go with her, mostly because he didn't know where to go.

Hope I didn't miss anything this time(!).

sad but rad

Last edited by Dragonair101 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Erm... No. We already have a Kanto person, but if you change it, then yes.

Goodbye
"

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My bad. Changed it to Johto.

sad but rad

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Okay, finally getting around to doing this. Luckily, the plot isnt as intricate as Paradise Lost, so it should be more free and easier.))
Sammi woke in the morning light of Lacunosa Town. Nudging Zera awake, she gestured to hurry out of town before the townspeople realized they were there. "We need to hurry if we are to make it to Undella Town by mid-day." Zera groaned. "Do we have to? It's not like there won't be another time to go."
"There is never a better time than now!" Sammi started to rush off without Zera. "Fine! I'm coming." Zera rolled her eyes. Why do I put up with her? she thought to herself. As they started to walk off, a roar was heard in the distance. "What was that?" Sammi asked. "I don't know, nor do I care." To Zera's dismay, Sammi rushed off to find out. "Of course." Zera walked off to find her friend...
((I apoligize for the shortness of the post, its just that I made this around the beginning of February, so I need to remember the few plot points.))
((After experiencing PokeTrigger, I'm editing the op. Pokemon level restrictions are gone, and pokemon can learn more than four moves. I'm editing my profile, so I suggest you do too.))

Goodbye
"

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It was midnight in Fuchsia City, Sunny woke up Lars. " Wake up Lars we have to get to Vermilion City in time or we wont reach Johto." Lars groaned. " Why do we have to go to Vermilion City?" Sunny replied with a smart look " We have 2 tickets to the S.S. Anne and 2 more tickets to the S.S. Aqua in Olivine City." Lars closed his eyes and packed his bag and the two of them walked to Route 15.
((If I made any mistakes please tell me and I will correct))

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Eve looked back at the speeding truck. It was already far away from when she had used Dragontail on the door and jumped off the back. She had several scuffs on her body, but she couldn't help from smiling. "Is that guy an idiot or what? Can't even tell his precious cargo's gone.." Eve swiftly slithered into the underbrush and found an oran berry, using it to heal herself partially. Then she took to the skies, making sure to fly high up so no one below would be able to make her out. She gasped at the geography, none of which she recognized. I'm a long way from Goldenrod City, she thought. She looked down and saw a forest surrounded by thick wooden beams. I'll rest for the night, she decided, and landed.

Sorry for the shortness of this post, but I'm rather busy at the moment. Apologies

sad but rad

Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Its ok. Dont forget to use OOC whenever you arent RPing. Note how I'm talking write. This is talking in OOC.))
When Zera caught up with Sammi, she didn't realize why Sammi was running in the opposite direction. "What happened?" she shouted at Sammi. "Ice. Dragon. Angry." Sammi said in between breathes. "Oh no." Zera glanced behind herself as an ugly dragon looked towards the sky and roared. "You angered Kyurem."
"Ky-ur-what?"
"Kyurem. A legendary beast, one of epic proportions. It is said to be connected with the white and black dragons in someway."
Sammi thought to herself. Then she shouted, "You mean Reshiram and Zekrom?"
"Yes! Now shh. Do you want to get caught?" Zera snapped. Seeing her friend's frown forming, she swallowed her dignity. "Come on. We have to get to Undella Town."
"Okay." As the two walked on, a few people, dressed in chainmail, watched from the bushes. "Is that a Zoroark?"
"I do believe so."
"Lord N would be so pleased."
"But what of the Samurott?"
"It shows no purpose, but we could always bring it in for slave labor."
((I'm sending you two a PM about a few plot points that need to be discussed.))

Goodbye
"

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Sunny and Lars walked to Route 15, they saw 2 men dressed in black with a red R on their clothing .
" Give up kid, you don't stand a chance against us. "
The boy screamed " Leave me alone. "
As Sunny watched, she saw that the men were taking the boys pokemon.
" We have to do something Lars. "
" why bother. "
But as Lars saw the the men in black he recognized who they were...
Lars said in disgust " Team rocket. Lets do this. "
Sunny gathered sunlight and Lars Used Rock throw
" Holy Sh@*, Go Houndoom. "
" Go Swampert. "
The Rock Throw flew in the direction of Houndoom and Sunny's Solarbeam sent Swampert, Houndoom and Team Rocket flying into the sky.The boy thanked them and gave them a few oran berries.
Sunny and Lars are now heading into Route 14
(( If I did something wrong please tell me and I will correct ))

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]