It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Giratina related to the devil?? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey everyone I just recently read an article about giratina being related to the devil. Here's some proof:
1. Giratina is the renegade Pokemon and renegade is synonomous to reblious and the devil is known some times as The Rebelious One.
2. In Origin form giratina represents what looks like a serpent and the devil has taken the form of a serpant many times in the bible.
3. Also in Origin form geratina has 6 wings 6 spikes and 6 rib bones. In normal form giratina has 6 spikes 6 legs and 6 rib bones.
4. Lastly the number of the devil is 666.
Does anyone have any other thoughts on this?

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Not to mention the fact that it is a ghost type, which might imply it being undead.

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

You forgot to mention that Giratina was banished to the Distortion World for its violence.

Okay, so Giratina is apparently an example of clever symbolism.
...So what? Does it make that big of a difference?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Giratina just like the devil was banished to a realm. Giratina went to distortion and the "devil" went to hell theres even more proof if you just search around.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

And the fact that there's a god Pokémon makes this even more concrete. I always thought it was sort of obvious though.

But if you want a really evil reason behind a Pokemon, take Kyurem.

We all know that Unova is based on NYC. Each city and forest represent a certain area of it (the Bronx, Central Park, etc). But what about Rt. 4? Last time I checked, there was no desert in New York. But if you take a closer look at it, you can see rubble of buildings. It's right about where Ground Zero would be, correct? And furthermore, an old legend states that Kyurem came out of space on a meteor, with the impact destroying everything and turning it into a desert. Even furthermore, Kyurem's official height was first released as 9'11, but was later changed after the rumors got out. Now come on people, tell me that a flying object crashing into a place and making it barren in the SAME exact site in location to the rest of NY isn't a coincidence?

You've just got me started. Wait till I start talking about how MissingNo. is actually a scrapped version of Marowak, and Game Freak was influencing the 2008 presidential elections.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

twistedturtwig wrote:
And the fact that there's a god Pokémon makes this even more concrete. I always thought it was sort of obvious though.

But if you want a really evil reason behind a Pokemon, take Kyurem.

We all know that Unova is based on NYC. Each city and forest represent a certain area of it (the Bronx, Central Park, etc). But what about Rt. 4? Last time I checked, there was no desert in New York. But if you take a closer look at it, you can see rubble of buildings. It's right about where Ground Zero would be, correct? And furthermore, an old legend states that Kyurem came out of space on a meteor, with the impact destroying everything and turning it into a desert. Even furthermore, Kyurem's official height was first released as 9'11, but was later changed after the rumors got out. Now come on people, tell me that a flying object crashing into a place and making it barren in the SAME exact site in location to the rest of NY isn't a coincidence?

You've just got me started. Wait till I start talking about how MissingNo. is actually a scrapped version of Marowak, and Game Freak was influencing the 2008 presidential elections.

WOW!!!! I never noticed the controvercy behind the pokemon producers/creaters etc... I think of Kyruem as a tribute to 9/11 thanks to you twisted turtwig!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

>mfw people realize that all the Yamask are actually just 9/11 victims

TVTropes has a very interesting point about that in their NightmareFuel article. (Not sure if it's the regular one or the HighOctane one, but one will link to the other, so you can find out.)

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

wow the common things in this game and the real world WOW!!!!.

oh TT thanks I like to keep pics like that in my bookmarks and I have never seen that one before.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]